The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 63: Her True Colors

1.2K 71 6
By SeraEnigma

Leo's POV:

Laila Abadijah

That was her maiden name when I first met her.

She worked as a maid at the first Royale hotel we built at the Danati capital.

Her slender figure. Black raven tresses and seductive dark eyes promising many sultry nights. Untold pleasures from the sexy way she caresses an object and hums in that seductive voice of hers are very effective in luring the opposite sex.

Even dressed in plain uniform, she was a walking temptation to me every time I visit the hotel where she works.

So I took her as one of my contract lovers and even shared her with Kassim, who also became very enamored with her.

The first shock of my life was that she chose my cousin after just knowing him for a few months...

All because he imprinted her and she was weak and seduced by his power and wealth to even give me a second glance...

Because to her, I was only a simple businessman. She never knew of my true status as a crown prince and a principal investor in the Royale hotel chain.

Even now, recalling my past with her was just a nuisance now.

Because of Sarina, my sweet duchess and my only joy.

" I have to go back now. My fiancee must be looking for me." I looked down at her hands around my arm with distaste.

It was half true. I had phoned in Luis' older sister Lady Nikolette to attend this affair in an event that I might need her to serve as my lady's shield from anyone attempting to bring Sarina down.

Plus, she was also the one who designed Sarina's flower gown and my cufflinks. She never fails to survey how her creations fit on her customers too as she is vainly proud of her work too.

Plus, I think she may like Sarina.

But now I am impatient to go back. Every time I part with her, I miss her voice and presence. Even something as simple as her laugh and smile makes me happy.

"I am sure that she is having the time of her life at the Party. I have invited a lot of single men to entertain her." Her slender hand boldly slid up to touch my chest. " while we enjoy a little time to ourselves."

Enough.

Since those old businessmen left, I have no need to act polite so I pulled away and detached her hands from my arm.

"I think we are done here." I straightened my suit but then she suddenly tripped and I had no choice but to catch her.

She hugged me tightly, pressing her self against me on purpose.

"Leone, I know you are like this because of what I did to you but I have changed." Her voice held longing in them and something else...

As I looked into the eyes of the first woman I once wanted. I finally saw her naked emotions swirling in the depths of her black eyes...

Greed.

But even my cousin could not hold on to her longing for a higher position which began to show as she came to understand how her beauty and seductiveness can bring a man to his knees.

This is why she chose to marry my Uncle Ahmed, a sheikh with more wealth and power than Kassim would ever have as a younger prince.

By doing this, my desire and the small inklings of love for her....died.

"It is regrettable that your Uncle died but my time with him made me realize that the very man I wanted was you and I regret that I left you." She begged prettily as she placed a hand on my cheek. "Please give me a chance, my love."

Once upon a time, those words would have made me love her.

But now...I feel nothing.

To a point where I slapped her hand off before it could touch me while giving her my most cold glare as I pushed her away as I opened the door.

"Leone! Wait!" She hugged from behind, her soft voice was becoming desperate. "Please I beg of you to give me a chance! I can even be your mistress of you want! It would be the highest honor for a woman to be with a man as important as you."

So she reveals her true colors.

Mistresses or Concubines are normal amongst ruling royalty in addition to having a Queen. One can even become the Queen in case the first wife passes away or is rendered incapable of doing her duties.

But what she does not know is that Illyria has no such system. A Mistress is viewed as an insult to the Queen's ability to satisfy her King and the very practice is a stain on the Lady's blessing...

It also shows why she is so ardent on pursuing me now. My Father has plans to retire soon and that means the crown will pass to me.

Illyria is fast becoming one of the tourist spots in Europe due to my tourist projects and endless work in improving infrastructure; It could even become a very popular vacation hub in the future.

And she must have investigated all this...

Otherwise, why would she choose to pursue me now when she only flirted with me during the times I tried to seduce her during her early days of marriage to my uncle.

"Let go of me." My voice was already growling softly.

"Leone...darling, please! Think about it! Now that my husband is dead, there is nothing stopping me from being yours. You wanted me badly before right?" She pleaded in a way that somehow irritated me to no end.

Her husband has barely been laid to rest and yet she is so shamefully seducing me....me of all people.

"Detach your arms from my body. NOW." My voice turned heavy and my power vibrated through my voice as she loosened her hold on my waist as I turned to grab her shoulder and slam her into the nearest wall, rattling her neat hairdo. "It is over Laila, it has been over on the very day you played with me and my cousin only to fuck with my uncle."

"I-I was wrong...I know you still-" she started crying but I merely snarled at her.

"I love my duchess. And even if I did not; I still prefer her over a snake like you." I gripped her jaw tight and pressed it threateningly until she cried out. "We are done. Understood?"

I left her there and she slid into a trembling heap but I did not care. Her touch felt wrong...and it was akin to a couple of vipers slithering around me as I went back to the main room to search for my duchess.

Somehow I was worried when I could not see her anywhere when one of the room doors opened and Nikolette's red hair popped out. Her eyes found me instantly and she made a gesture for me to come inside.

Sarina was seated by the fireplace looking somewhat odd from how her head was bowed when I entered. A sliver of jealousy and unconcealed rage passed through our connection.

"I'll excuse myself then, Prince Leonidas," Nikolette said and I thanked her for the assistance before she swiftly left us alone.

I went towards her wondering why was she feeling this way....unless...

Shit. I am familiar with this room. It has a secret passage that leads into a hidden room that has to peek holes to see into the other rooms around this floor.

She must have witnessed that shameful display my former lover made after I talking with Uncle's cohort.

Before I can comfort her or even take her into my arms, her head swiveled to my direction and she grabbed my tie to pull me towards her. Her small hands suddenly loosened my tux front and pulled me in for a hot passionate kiss as she pressed herself against me.

It tasted like relief and yearning.

There was also a mix of desperation and fear beneath her trembling lips as I pulled her firmly against me and deepened the kiss, not caring if someone will walk in and see us.

My focus was on her now because she was scared of how much she was trembling a lot.

I rubbed her back in soothing strokes and she sighed as I took her tongue into mine and sucked it lazily. Her hammering heartbeat soon slowed down as our initial urgency became more of a leisurely petting session from the way she touched and teased my nipples as she loosened a few buttons to slide her gloved hand against my heated skin as she met my kisses head on like she was starving for it.

Fuck. I am so horny....at a party no less.

"Darling..." I breathed raggedly as I laid her on her back and lifted her leg; my lips touching the warmth of her skin. "I want you. Here now...."

Her answer was a serene smile as she opened her legs for me until she was vulnerable.

"Please..." She mewled as I covered her, my hands fumbled to loosen my belt and zipper impatiently.

My lovely duchess, who was normally too shy for a quickie at the public event and is usually against it is asking me to take her right here.

Shit.

I had no idea how but she was even wetter when my fingers tested her insides, her inner heat searing my skin as I pulled it out and sucked her juices, tasting her flavor.

Then I entered her and she squeezed me so hard as she held on to me, I almost came from it but my hands tightened around her hips as I plunged into her.

She moaned against my shirt, the vibrations from her voice further arousing me as she plastered herself against my body as our bodies moved together as we desperately tried not to come too fast.

But soon it felt too good and she arched against me as I bit her neck hard as she tightened just as I spilled myself violently inside her.

Somehow she came twice more after I did not pull out but kept going before collapsing against her softness after I emptied everything I had.

Until her soft gasps and moans mingled with my deeper ones as I licked and kissed the reddened section of her neck as our bodies shuddered, still savoring the pleasant aftermath of coming this hard.

I stayed inside her for a while, wishing we were at my chateau where I can just peel off the bothersome gown and her shoes to kiss her naked body.

Until she patted my back and she whispered weakly.

"We have to go..." she sighed as her small hands straightened my loosened shirt and smiled when she saw my neck.

"What is so amusing?" I grinned as I grabbed some tissues from the table near us and carefully started to clean her up.

"I...gave you some...hickeys. Sorry, I was so into it." her fingers traced my collarbone and neck which actually tingled from her touch.

"I'll say." I laughed as I managed not to spill anything in the expensive velvet couch as I finished with her and started to get more tissues when she gave me a pack of wet wipes from her purse. "Always prepared I see..."

"Let me help." she blushed as she cleaned me up and I tucked myself in although it was a bit painful since the combination of the cold wipes and her hot fingers made me half-hard again.

The noise outside still seems normal as we finished sorting ourselves out before cuddling together by the fireplace.

"Rina, are you okay now?" I kissed her hair which was still a little mussed but otherwise respectable.

Her hands which lay by my chest stiffened again.

"I...I thought you would choose her when Nikolette and I were watching. She was so relentless and so beautiful.." her voice sounded sad. "It made me remember how my exes broke up with me. How they could...."

I felt her swallow.

"easily move on from me to another woman." She finished, I could felt shame and the past hurt inside of her.

So I gathered her body and hugged her close. My nose buried against her hair as I soothed her mind with my own.

"I am sorry for making you think that. But you and I are now bound to each other. I am so in love with you duchess that the thought of another woman's hands on me feels wrong." I confessed until she nodded.

"I know...and yet I still felt scared." she said as my arms tightened around her. "but I have calmed down now."

"Good. Why don't we mingle a little more and then leave this place?"

"What about Nikolette?"

"She left. Her only duty was to be your shield while I was away." I kissed her forehead tenderly. "But I can extend an invite for her to visit you anytime. She is staying at the Valentine chateau just a few kilometers away from our vacation home."

"I..I would like that. " she nodded as we prepared to leave the room.

For at least half an hour, I was by her side as she and I mingled with a few of my acquaintances and a few business people.

Since I was by her side, the people interested in speaking her were able to do so with earning the wrath of the hostess who relegated herself to one side surrounded by her male admirers.

I ignored the flirtatious laughs and giggles Laila was purposely throwing my way as I watch my duchess' warm smile return to her face.

Our time here made me realize that although we are bound together; just one mistake can scare her into remembering the awful men who hurt her and it would weaken our relationship.

I vowed to never be one of them.

As we left the party silently, I made a promise then and there.

That I will try harder to prove myself to her. I am here to stay and that her affection and love is all I need. No other woman will do for me anymore...

because I do not want to lose her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
154K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
248K 3.7K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...
876K 26.8K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...