The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 4 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 9 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 25 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 36 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 63 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 21 - 🖤

133K 3.1K 1.6K
By Miss-Lynn

•Damon's POV ~

This morning when I woke up, my queen and princess were still sleeping. I decided to do some work while they slept. I ordered everyone to stay away from my room so they don't wake them up.

I ran into my parents when I got downstairs and they both let me know that they were going back to Italy.

They said they wanted to say goodbye to Roxie and lily before they left but they're both asleep still and they had to leave already since they have important business that needs to be done over there.

I'm currently in my office, leaning back on my huge black leather chair with my fingers making the shape of a triangle in front of my face while Elijah sits in the chair in front of my desk and two guards stand outside the door.

I don't say anything to him. We both sit in silence as I stare him down with no emotion and he fidgets in his seat.

When sweat starts to form on his face, I finally speak, "You told me that you did a background check on the kid."

"I d-"

"Don't interrupt me. You won't speak unless I tell you to speak." I tell him in a calm tone.

He nods his head and keeps looking at me while he trembles in his seat.

"You told me that the kid had nowhere to go, meaning he was homeless and alone. You did a background check on him and said he was clean. Now, I assumed he was an only child since he had no where to go but yesterday my queen told me differently." I tell him all of this without raising my voice.

"But b-boss, What if she lied to you? I-"

"Shut. Up." I say with a low growl.

This mother fucker spoke when I clearly told him not to and he has the nerve to say that my girl lied to me.

I let out a sigh and run a hand over my face, "Where were you when part of the footage two days ago got deleted?" He stays quiet. "Speak."

"I was in the surveillance room the whole night that night. I never left." He says while looking anywhere but at me.

"And where was the kid?" I question while narrowing my eyes at him.

"He was by my side the whole time like you ordered.." he pauses for a moment, then his eyes go wide. "Except, he offered to get us some coffee and a few minutes after I drank it, I started getting dizzy and tired.. then I just fell asleep."

I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, "Where we're Daniel and Mark?"

"T-they went on break so me and the kid stayed." He says while sweat drips down his head.

I start getting more angry, "And yesterday, where were you when someone decided to poison my princess?"

He thinks for a moment, "I- I remember I woke up in the morning and Pablo brought me coffee again.. he told me it was his way of saying thank you for helping him. Anyways, I drank the coffee while I was getting ready and I ended up passing out in my room. When I woke up, Daniel and Mark were in my room and they told me what happened."

I pull out my gun from my drawer and aim it at his leg. "This never would've happened if you hadn't got the stupid idea of hiring a kid without telling me first. You know that's not how I hire guys."

Then I shoot him on his shoulder.

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

Damon wasn't in bed with us when I woke up but lily was still sleeping. I checked her head and her temperature was slowly lowering back to normal.

I went to go look for Damon but couldn't find him. When I made it to his office, I saw two guards standing by the door.

"Excuse me, is Damon in his office?" I ask while walking up to them.

They both nod once. I let out a sigh and go to walk in but they both move to stand between me and the door.

"Umm.. could you please move?" I ask nervously.

"Mr. Knight said to not let anyone in." One of the guards say.

Before I could speak again, I hear a gunshot from inside of his office. I let out a scream while both guards open the door and walk inside.

I walk in behind them and one of them turns around and grabs me, trying to push me back out of the room.

"Ouch!" I say as his grip on my arm tightens.

Damon snaps his head in my direction at the sound of my voice and he lets out a deep, terrifying growl, "Let her the fuck go!"

The guard immediately releases me as Damon's voice booms through the room. I rub my arm and Damon raises his gun.

"Hold up your fucking hand." He tells the guard.

The guard hesitantly and shakily raises the hand he used to grab me with and Damon shoots right in the middle of his palm.

I jump back as the shot goes off while the man lets out a grunt of pain and clutches his hand to his chest.

"Come here baby." Damon tells me while holding out a hand to me as he sits back down in his chair.

Was I scared? Not going to lie but yes, I was. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest but I know everything isn't supposed to be all rainbows and unicorns.

Damon told me who he was and of course, I know it's dangerous but I also know he wouldn't hurt me or Lily. I trust him.

I slowly make my way towards him and he pulls me onto his lap.

"If any of you fuckers put a hand on her again, the next shot goes to the back of your throat." He says while rubbing a hand on my thigh.

"Take Elijah down to the pit and you.." He looks to the guy who grabbed me, "Tell a couple of guys to search for the kid Pablo and take him down to the pit too."

They both nod and walk out, closing the door behind them.

Damon grabs me and turns me to straddle his lap. He rests his hands on my waist.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy." I say while looking down.

He grabs my chin between his thumb and finger, then lifts my face to his, "You don't need to apologize baby. You could come in here when ever you want. I don't care how busy I am, I always have time for you."

My face heats up and he grins. Leaning closer, he kisses my cheeks, my forehead, my nose and finally my lips.

As we're kissing, his phone starts ringing. Groaning, he reluctantly pulls back and grabs his phone. I sit there on his lap playing with his right hand while he answers the phone.

"What?!" He says through gritted teeth.

There's a moment of silence as he listens to the other person before he speaks again, "Good, leave them both down there. I want two guards at the door always until I say other wise."

Then he hangs up and tosses the phone back on the desk.

"Is everything ok?" I ask hesitantly.

He gives me a small smile and places a peck on my lips.

"Yea, let's go see if lily is awake." He tells me and I nod before standing up and walking with him out of his office.

♾♾♾♾

"AHHH!!!!"

I swing the pan I have in my hand and hit Marcus on the head.

"OWWW!! What the hell Roxie?!" He yells out while holding his head with his hand.

"Shit.. I'm sorry Marcus. You scared me!!" I say as I take two steps back shaking.

"You-" he's cut off by Damon who runs into the kitchen with his gun in hand ready to shoot.

"Woah man! Put your gun down!" Marcus tells him.

"I heard Roxie scream. What the fuck happened?!" He asks as he scans the room, making sure no one else is here.

Marcus takes a step away from him, "Everything's good Damon."

Damon looks to me, pan still in hand as my body shakes slightly.

"Apparently everything's not good if Roxie looks scared. What did you do?" Damon asks him while taking a threatening step in his direction.

"It's ok, I'm fine." He gives me a look and I sigh. "Marcus came up behind me and just scared me a little so I grabbed the closest thing to me which was the pan and hit him on the head with it. I'm sorry again Marcus."

I give him an apologetic look while Damon narrows his eyes, "You don't need to apologize to him. He should apologize to you for scaring you."

He raises a brow at Marcus and when he doesn't say anything, he points his gun at him.

"Ok ok ok!! Shit, I'm sorry Rox, I promise I won't do that again." He says giving me a small smile.

I shake my head, "I already said it's fine, it's not a big deal. I'm the one who hit you on the head. Can we please just forget about it now?"

"Fine, get out of here. Everyone's in the living room." He tells Marcus while putting his gun in one of the kitchen drawers.

He leaves and Damon comes to stand in front of me, "You ok baby?" He places his hands on my hips and my nerves immediately calm with his touch.

I put the pan down and rest my hands over his, "Yeah, I just over reacted a bit."

"No you didn't, he shouldn't have scared my girl in the first place." He says as his jaw clenches just a little bit.

I let out a small laugh, "Damon, it's not a big deal."

He tilts his head at me and I pucker up my lips, asking for a kiss. I see a smirk make its way on his mouth as he leans down and kisses me.

It doesn't last as long as I would like it to so when he starts to pull away I wrap my arms around his neck and capture his bottom lip between my teeth, causing a groan to escape his throat.

He lifts me up and places me on the counter before standing between my legs and continuing to kiss me.

I place a hand on the side of his neck while he moves his hand to my leg and lifts it up a little.

The kitchen door opens, making me break away from the kiss to see who walked in.

"Seriously guys?! On the counter?" Theo says while rolling his eyes.

I was about to apologize but Damon spoke before I could.

"It's my damn kitchen, if I want to kiss my girl while she sits on my counter in my fucking house that I paid for with my money then I'm going to do just that along with anything else I want to do to her on this counter." He says in an annoyed yet angry voice before grabbing my face with his hand and kissing me with more force.

"Mphh.. d-da-" I try talking and moving my face away but he keeps his grip on my face and growls lowly, making me stay in place.

"What ever.. I just wanted to let you know that LuLu is asking for you both. We're all about to watch a movie together in the theater so when ever you guys are done." He says before I hear the kitchen door open and close again.

There's a theater too?!

We stay kissing for another few seconds, then he finally lets my face go and moves away.

"Come on, we'll finish this later." He says as he steps back.

I hop off of the counter and he grabs my hand, leading us both to the theater room where everyone else is getting comfortable with snacks and drinks.

The theater is huge with black walls and starlights on the ceiling. It has a big sectional black couch all the way in the back and a bunch of other recliner chairs and smaller couches that are also black in the front.

We both go to sit on the sectional couch away from everyone in the front and I got to say, I would choose this over my bed any day. Lily walks over to us, Nico in hand and crawls on top of Damon's lap.

"Hey princess, you feeling better now?" He asks after placing a kiss on her head.

"Mhmm.. I was bored." She says while rubbing her eyes.

He moves some hair out of her face, "You want to pick the movie?"

A smile makes its way to her face and she nods her head lightly, "I want to watch Frozen."

"Ughh, I thought we agreed on watching creed?!" Marcus complains.

Lily's smile drops and she hangs her head down. This doesn't go unnoticed by me or Damon. I hate seeing my bubbles sad. I feel my anger rise but just as I'm about to say something, Damon speaks before me as always.

"I don't give a f- ... I don't care what you all agreed to watch. My princess wants to watch frozen so that's what we're going to watch." He says in a voice that makes a shiver run down my spine. "Does anyone have a problem with that?"

Everyone shakes their head no immediately and turns around to face the front, avoiding eye contact with Damon.

"I'm sorry lily bear." Marcus apologizes genuinely to her and she smiles in return before he too, turns in his seat and faces the front.

Axel puts the movie on and dims the lights while Damon reaches over a little and grabs a burgundy velvet plush throw blanket, covering all three of us.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and I lean into his side.

About twenty minutes into the movie, lily is deep asleep again so Damon lays her down next to him and places a smaller blanket over her body.

He sits back down next to me and lifts me up, placing me on his lap so my back is fully against his hard chest.

He wraps his arms securely around me and starts to place kisses over my neck. I close my eyes and tilt my head, giving him better access and feel his tongue gliding across my skin.

His hands make their way under my shirt and he rubs circles on my stomach with his thumbs while he gently bites my neck.

I pull my lip between my teeth to prevent a moan from escaping.

All too suddenly, he stops, making me pout. He lets out a low chuckle and kisses my cheek.

Resting his chin on my shoulder he says, "Later baby, I promise."

We go back to watching the rest of the movie with his arms wrapped around my stomach again, still under my shirt.

♾♾♾♾

8.48K Readers!! 😭

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 5.9K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
555K 10.7K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
194K 3.3K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
122K 2.4K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...