Pain Before Love ✔️

By QueeenKisha

Since the day she was born, Aviana Rain has always had a rough life. Things always went from bad to horrible... More

Author Words (MUST READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Character
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Notes
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epiloge
SEQUAL

Chapter 28

2.6K 99 2
By QueeenKisha

AVIANA POV

Love is a crazy thing and can be painful. But love can also be amazing and give you the most amazing high ever. And thats exactly how I am feeling right now.

Waking up in Kai warm arms is definantly the best high. Feeling as I am floating on a cloud. We made love over and over again last night and I never realized just how much I have missed him. How much I loved him. He was laying on his back, his arm wrapped around my waist and me laying with my head on his chest and out legs interwined. I looked up at him, taking in his beautiful face that looked liked god carved it himself. His curly hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows and long eye lashes. His nose and puffy pink juicy lips that were partly open. His hard and defined chest against my cheek. Yeah, god took his time carving him.

I look at a flower picture thats hung up just above the nightstand thats right infront of me. I lay there and I start to think of every negitive thing that can ruin us again and even though we have talked about us working things out, how do I know he doesnt have someone back in California. How do I know he told me the truth about him and Nikki. As Im lost deep in my thoughts, I didnt know Kai had woken up until I felt him wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb that I didnt know fell. I look up and he gives me a sad smile.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Im fine, just thinkng." I said. I started to move out his arms but he stopped me and pulled me back down onto the mattress and rolled ontop of me. His arms on the side of my head, supporting his weight so he wouldnt crush me.

"You were so deep in your thought that you didnt hear me say your name and you had a tear coming out your eyes. Whats wrong baby? Please talk to me."

"Im sorry. I didnt hear you say my name. I was just think about some things that we have already talked about but still aching in the back of my mind. But I promise you my love, I am fine." I told him, hoping this would make him understand that I didnt want to talk about it right now. But I knew Kai, he could read me like a book and I knew he figured out what I was thinking about. He stared at me for little, but it felt like hours.

"I expressed my love through words and actions Aviana. I apologized so many time for Nikki actions. I even explained the pain I was in and how much I missed you. We made love four times last night and I gave you my all. Nothing in my heart has changed since the first time I saw you in that tight ass red dress on your birthday. Not in my heart or mind. Yes im not going to lie to you and say I didnt sleep with anyone while you were gone because that would be a lie. But I will say, Nikki was never one of them. I never even thought about her since the moment my eyes laid on you. I have had one night stands but only when I was missing you. I would go gt drunk off my ass to try and forget you. I would sleep with random women to forget about you. But I cant, you are tattooed in my mind and heart. Im glad I have you right now and Im going to show you for however long I have to until you belive me that you are all I want and need. I want you and my kids. All three of them. Maybe even four after we fucked how we was last night. Might have another junior already." He said laughing and I smacked him.

He right, we didnt use protection, not once. Im not on birth control because I wasnt seeing anyone so I figured it would be pointless. It scared me a little. But not because I didnt want another baby, I did. Its just that was I ready for another baby. I have three right now and Im still living with Mr. and Mrs. Montreal. I just got back with Kai and we have so much to figure out. My head was starting to hurt to think about probably having another baby and still living at home.

"Stop overthinking Aviana. I can see your brain running 100mph right now. Everything will be fine and if you are, Im right here. Im not going anywhere but to a shower right now. That you will be joining me in." He said getting off of me and pulling me up with him. He gives me this sexy smirk and I knew that look.

"Nope. Not happening. Im still hella sore and I dont think ill be about to go another round with you right now. Besides, I need to get back home to the kids. Maybe you would want to come and hang out with us. If your not busy." I said and he pouted his lips at me.

"Fine, how about I run us a bath and we relax for a few minutes and them head to your house. I will call someone to bring you some clothes since I kinda ripped yours last night." He said with him scratching the back of his neck, a shy smile on his face.

"Awesome. While you do that, Im going to call my dad real quick and check on the kids." I said, picking up my phone and dialing my dads number. He nods and walks to the bathroom and I hear the water of the bath be turned on. After a few rings my dad answers.

"Hey Sweetie. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea dad, Im fine. Just checking in with you and the kids. Im about to be home in a little bit. Do you need me to pick up anything on my way home?"

"No sweetie, Im fine. But are you bringing that Kai guy with you?" He said it with so much worry in his tone.

"Yeah he will be with me." I said quietly. He didnt answer for a minute but I knew he didnt like Kai becasue he felt that he had hurt me but I knew I would have to explain everything to him. Just him and me.

"Okay sweetie. Just get home soon. Oli woke up last night crying and looking for you. Since he couldnt find you, he came and slept with me and mom."

Oliver had a hard time sleeping at night and had nightmares about his bilogical mother and her bpyfriend. I knew he found comfort in me and It broke my heart knowing that I wasnt there when he had another nightmare. I was getting fucked when my son needed me.

"Sweetie, I know what your thinking and I promise you, he is okay an fell right back to sleep once he laid down with Avery. He woke up this morning like nothing happened. So go handle what you need to hand and come home. Ashley called and said she on her way also."

"Okay. Ill be there in a hour. Love you dad."

"I love you too sweetie."

I hung up the phone and sat on the bed. I know he said I shouldnt worry but I do. Oliver is very sensitive and he has mental wounds that arent even healed and I just left him. I knew he needed me and I wasnt there for him. He probably hates me. I was thinking so hard and I didnt even feel Kai in front of me.

"Baby, Whats wrong?" He asked again.

"Oliver is going to hate me." I said quietly. He bends down to my face and grabs my hands. "He probably think I abandoned him because he had a mightmare and I wasnt there."

"Baby, Oliver would never hate you. He loves you, you saved him. Your his mom. Besides I heard your dad say he fine. When we get to your house, Im sure he will get excited to see you. Will even forget you werent there last night." He paused and leaned in to kiss my nose. "Now lets go get cleaned up and go see our kids. Okay?" I nod my head and we head to the bathroom to get clean and dressed.

45 MINUTES LATER

We stop at the store to brab the kids the favorite ice cream. I needed to a sorry token for Oliver. Even though dad and Kai both said Oliver wouldnt be mad at me, I still felt like a failure as a mother for not being there for him knowing he still was hurtign and healing. Kai understood and didnt say anything else. He just took me to the store to grab their favoite icebream. Cookie Dough, just like mine and Kai's. It was weird. Once we grabbed the ice cream and headed to the cash register to a young girl who smirked at me and then was literally eye fucking Kai.

"Hello, My name is Maxine and How are you doing today sir?" She asked him like I wasnt standing next to him. Batting her fake lashes and pushing up her boobs so they were showing more than it already was. I stared at her, and rolled my eyes thinking this bitch cant be serious. I shake my head and say "Can you please hurry up so I can pay?". She looks at me and rolls her eyes and goes back to batting her lashes at Kai. I wanted to snatch her up by her fake ass extentions. "It will be $14.98." Kai nods and hads her a twenty dollar bill. She takes it slowly out his hand and says "I havent seen you around here before. Did you just move here?" He nods his head and she smiles. She turns around and pushes buttons on the register and the til pops open. "Well I can show you around if you would like. We may be a small town but we have alot of fun thing to do around here." He pulls out his change an slowly hands it back to him. I was about to say something but Kai beat me to it.

"Let me tell you a few thing Maxine. Im a married man. Do you see this beautiful woman next to me? Thats my wife. You have gave her weird looks, pushed your fake ass boobs out your shirt to get my attention. My wife dont have to do any of that to get my attention. So let me give you some advice, Dont push your air balloons out your shirt to get a guys attentions, especially if they with thwir wife or girlfriemd. You may think that was cute but that was just straight up trashy and disrespectful. Not to just me but to her. Now give me my kids damn ice-cream so me and my wife can leave. Please and thank you."

I stood there dumb folded. My mouth open, I couldnt belive he just said that. He even called me his wife and that made me blush. I would really love to be his wife but I knew we had a lot to work on before that happen but just thinking about it made me so excited for it to happen one day. I close my eyes and look up and I see the girl standing there, hands him the bag slowly.

"Thank you and have a nice day." He said, grabbing my hand and walking out the store. We get into the car and he buckles up. I was so hot and bothered by that, I needed him. I told him to drive around the corner and park. He did as told but when he looked around he seen that this was an empty parking lot, he looked confused. I reached over and took his seatbelt off and then I kissed his lips. He was suprised at first but gave in quickly and responded. I reached over and undid his pants and pulled his shaft out. I ran my fingers along him. He moans in my mouth and I pull away. "So Im your wife papi?" I said. He was about to say something but I put my index finger up to his mouth and slowly leaned down and shoved him in my mouth. He was graoning and moaning. I sucked and licked until he came deep in my throat. I made sure I swallowed and licked him clean. Not wasting not one drop. I put him back into his pants, zipped him up and sat back in my seat.

"Now lets go see our kids." I said, Putting on my seatbelt.

"I love you." He said and started driving. I was showing him the way back to the house. We finally pulled up and we got out walking into the house. Once we entered I could cheering and laughing. I walked into the kitchen and sat the bag down on the counter. Not seeing the kids, I figurd they were upstairs. I see Ethan and dad sitting on the island and mom and Ashley hugging. Mom got tears in your eyes.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"I have news to tell you. But why dont you go see the kids first since they ben asking for you." Ashley said and I nod and head upstairs. I walk up the stairs and head to the bathroom first, needing to pee and quickly brush my teeth. Once I was done I walk to where I hear all the laughter coming from. Walking into Olivers room, I see Keyona on the floor drawling a picture and the boys on Olivers Xbox. I clear my throat and they all turn around to see me.

"MOMMM!!!!!" They all jump up and run to me. I bend down and kiss al their little cheeks. I missed my babies so much.

"We missed you mom. Is dad here too?" Kevion says an I nodd my head and tell him he is downstairs and he just runs pass me, with Keyona right on his tail. Oliver still holding me. I knew I needed to apologize to him.

"Hey baby. I wanted to say I know you proabaly mad at me but im sorry I werent here when you woke up scared. I went with daddy to talk to him. Can you forgive me?"

"I was just a little sad but im mad mommy. I got to sleep with papa and nana. I love you." He said. I wanted to cry. I never wanted him to be sad and me be the reason he was,

"I love you to baby. But mommy did get you something cause she is still sorry. How about we go downstairs and se what it is? and you can see daddy." I say, grabbing his hand and walking downstairs.

We start to head to the kitchen and I see Keyona running towards me yelling "I GET TO BE A FLOWER GIRL MOMMY. I GET TO BE WEAR A PRETTY DRESS AND THROW FLOWERS!"

I look at her confused and we walk into the kitchen an I see Ethan kissing Ashley. Mom still crying and dad got a bottle of wine in his hands, cracking it open. "Why did Key just say she going to be a flower girl? Whats going on?" I speak and everyone turns to me and Ashley throws her hand facing me and I look and see the most beautiful ring on her finger. One her ring finger and my mouth opens.

"No."

"Yes."

"NO WAY!" I scream.

"YES WAY!" Ashley screams.

"OMG!!!!" I scream and jump on her. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!"

"YES BITCH!!! IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!" She screams.

We all turn when we hear a POP. Dad done popped some champange and now I know how serious this is. My sister is getting married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 12 8
On a journey to figure out her purpose, Nessa stumbles into a world she's only ever read books about. Miguel Russo was a dark, ruthless and complicat...
574 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
53 0 34
All Aurora ever wanted, was a new life. A life, where she was able to escape her old world, run from her past self and... Dare I say, fall in love w...
62 32 12
Did you ever experienced meeting your true love in the rain? Have you ever realized that she/he is your only one? What if your fairytale come true? W...