Every Family Needs an Heir ☾

By Cennedixx

The Second Book of The Pureblood Chronicles The "battle" with the Volturi is over. Isa and her mates have set... More

CAST
Epigraph
PLAYLIST
Prologue
Chapter One: Always and Forever
Chapter Two: House of the Rising Son
Chapter Three: Tangled up in Blue
Chapter Four: Girl in New Orleans
Chapter Five: Sinner and Saints
Chapter Six: Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Chapter Seven: Bloodletting
Chapter Eight: The River in Reverse
Chapter Nine: Reigning Pain in New Orleans

*Quick Authors note*

99 4 5
By Cennedixx

Hello my Loves, 
I'll try to keep this brief because I know I hate when authors do this. 

I know I've basically disappeared over the last few months. Truth is adult life has caught up to me and I haven't had time to do what I love, write. I'm working diligently to carve out time in my busy life to actually sit down and write. 

Recently with the time I have had time to write, I've been using it to do some much-needed reading and creative short story writing, just to keep myself in the writing mindset. As much as I love writing my fanfics and other fun writing projects, I've been exploring more of my originality and style. That doesn't mean I'm abandoning any of my current WIP's, it just means that I am going to be absent a lot more than I already am. 

However, on that note, I am working on the next chapter of "Every Family Needs an Heir." I've had a portion of it written for a while now, I just haven't had the time or energy to finish it. 

To be completely honest,  I was a bit burnt out. I've dedicated so much time and effort into my works over the last several years, that I just didn't know where I wanted to go with any of it anymore. I didn't know if I wanted to be a writer, a journalist, or something else in the creative writing field. I still don't. My interests have shifted slightly. I, strangely enough, have an interest in business and communications, and nursing. I may not know who I want to be, but I know that I don't ever want to stop doing this. I enjoy writing and sharing stories from other people's worlds. I love reading and seeing the reactions you all have to them. 

So, I want to thank you for being such awesome people. 

Kisses, 

Cennedi 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.3K 95
Rewritten version of Danielle's story. Book Order: Starry Darkness [1] Smitten Storm [2] Shimmering Daylight [3] **** Having left Mystic Falls for...
453K 8.7K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
288K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
54.8K 1.2K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...