Chapter Two: House of the Rising Son

⚜️☽⚜️

Do you really want to hurt me 

Do you really want to make me cry

Precious kisses words that burn me 

Lovers never ask you why

In my heart the fire is burning

Choose my color find a star

precious people always tell me

That's a step a step too far

Do you really want to hurt me

Do you really want to make me cry

Do you really want to hurt me

Do you really want to make me cry

Words are few

I have spoken

|

Culture Club

⬦⬥⬦

Marcel and Nik stand on a balcony overlooking Marcel's party. Nik watches as vampires feed on screaming humans with no remorse. Marcel's smiles watching his guys feed.

"This is how I keep my guys happy. The occasional all-you-can-eat buffet. My night walkers love it. I've got them working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings.

"They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day walkers, the trusted few-they just like the party."

Nik looks across the room seeing a crest in the wall. An "M" monogram and a coiled serpent. His family crest. Anger coursed through him like a raging river.

"It's quite an operation. Tell me, what about the victims?" Seems like a lot of graves to dig." Nik states looking at his friend then back to the party.

"Can't kill'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memories, send them on their way. No muss, no fuss."

All Nik can think about while watching is how much he wants this. He wants control and he wants back his home for his mate an unborn child.

"I'm impressed." Nik states with false pride.

"Nothing I didn't learn from you."