Chapter Seven: Bloodletting

⚜️☽⚜️

How can I say this without breakingHow can I say this without taking overHow can I put it down into wordsWhen it's almost too much for my soul aloneI loved, and I loved and I lost youI loved, and I loved and I lost youI loved, and I loved and I lo...

How can I say this without taking over
How can I put it down into words
When it's almost too much for my soul alone
I loved, and I loved and I lost you
And it hurts like hell
Yeah, it hurts like hell

|

Fleurie

⬦⬥⬦

My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history, the Originals. Unlike them, I am a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf. 300 years ago we helped build New Orleans. Now, we've returned. Drawn back by a coven of witches, who've threatened the woman carrying my child. My brother, Elijah dealt with them. We thought Isabel would be safe. We were wrong. 

|3RD PERSON|

Hundreds of vampires gather in the courtyard of the Abattoir. Marcel appears on the balcony and watches as his men drink.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fight Night! And the first rule of Fight Night is: The vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these." Marcel holds up his hand with his daylight ring.

"A daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you to can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you gotta do is kick a little ass. Here we go."

All the vampires form a circle as they wait for Marcel to announce the fighters.

"Our first two contenders: Felicia and Otto!"

Felicia and Otto fight as the rest of the vampires cheer them on. At one point Otto has the upper-hand pinning Felica to the ground, but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by reversing the position and snapping the man's neck.

"Damn girl, not bad!" Marcel calls out from the balcony.

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah enter the courtyard. Klaus walks behind Felicia and snaps her neck. The whole area goes silent. Everyone is looking at the Original with hate.