*Quick Authors note*

Hello my Loves, 
I'll try to keep this brief because I know I hate when authors do this. 

I know I've basically disappeared over the last few months. Truth is adult life has caught up to me and I haven't had time to do what I love, write. I'm working diligently to carve out time in my busy life to actually sit down and write. 

Recently with the time I have had time to write, I've been using it to do some much-needed reading and creative short story writing, just to keep myself in the writing mindset. As much as I love writing my fanfics and other fun writing projects, I've been exploring more of my originality and style. That doesn't mean I'm abandoning any of my current WIP's, it just means that I am going to be absent a lot more than I already am. 

However, on that note, I am working on the next chapter of "Every Family Needs an Heir." I've had a portion of it written for a while now, I just haven't had the time or energy to finish it. 

To be completely honest,  I was a bit burnt out. I've dedicated so much time and effort into my works over the last several years, that I just didn't know where I wanted to go with any of it anymore. I didn't know if I wanted to be a writer, a journalist, or something else in the creative writing field. I still don't. My interests have shifted slightly. I, strangely enough, have an interest in business and communications, and nursing. I may not know who I want to be, but I know that I don't ever want to stop doing this. I enjoy writing and sharing stories from other people's worlds. I love reading and seeing the reactions you all have to them. 

So, I want to thank you for being such awesome people. 

Kisses, 

Cennedi