Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт

220 16 8
By MorningStories

(I happened to like this new cover better, because the title is more readable. Enjoy! ;) And I also changed my username. Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it in no time.)

Trinitie's P.O.V

"WHERE IN THE EVERLOVING WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN WOMAN?!"

"You better have a good explanation for being gone. I looked for you everywhere."

"Did you really run off with that one guy from the Bahamas?"

Donnie looked at me with a raised eyebrow at the last one, and I chuckled and blushed under his gaze.

My three most bestest friends (Excluding Mac) were currently bombarding me with questions as I walked hand in hand with Donnie towards the table. Raph and Leo were looking slightly uncomfortable with the scenery, glancing around, trays in hand. Mikey, on the other hand, was waving and fist bumping people everywhere, talking loudly.

Rolling my eyes, I put my hands up slowly as we sat down at the table, gesturing for them to calm down.

The first one was from one of my greatest friends, Haddi. She was most definitely they most social of the group. Volunteering for planning social gatherings and talking to people nonstop is just some of the things that she does.

She was very tall (To my standards) and was about the height of Raph, who was now chatting with some guy from the table beside ours. With her glossy golden hair and sparkling hazel eyes, she was also one of the most prettiest. Today, she was in one of her knee length floral dresses, brown boots clinging to her calves.

The second comment was from Francis Torn, a nerdy guy friend who was very intelligent and was about to be an early graduate before he got busted being driving while having consumed alcohol. He had square black glasses on his dark skinned face. His face was almost all points and edges, giving him an edge with the ladies. (Haha, humor ;)) He was that one Casanova in the group. He was about as tall as Donnie, but a half head shorter. Wearing a white button down and dress pants, he completed the look with the black loafers on his feet.

The third one was from Maycee, who was the bubbly one who literally bounced everywhere, and reminded me exactly of Mikey. I instantly shipped them. Her hair was a dirty blond, with black highlights, and she was about as tall as me. It made me feel proud to be taller than someone. (Though she was from a very short family.) She wore her usual random clothes, which was a different theme every week.

A kitten shirt, containing a blond fluffy one, a mysterious black one with green eyes, and an orange one scowling in the direction of whoever looked at it. A rainbow tutu fluffed about everywhere, piece sign tights underneath it. Knee high boots that were made to look like converse were what she close, violet in color.

"Haddi, I'm not able to tell you. Very secret. Francis, that's sweet, but my great grandmother had died, and I went to visit my grandma for a very long time to help her get over it. Maycee, just.... No. There was a guy from the Bahamas?" I asked interestedly, and laughed when Donnie elbowed me gently in the ribs.

They seemed to have just noticed Donnie, and I watched as their gazes slowly traveled down to our intertwined hands, which were resting on the table. Again, they exploded.

"WHY I OTTA- JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT HIM. I WANT A LOCATION, TIME, DATE, AND ANYTHING ELSE SO I CAN GET ME ONE!" Haddi exclaimed loudly.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I WANT TO KNOW FACTS, DETAILS, HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAYS YOU SPEND TOGETHER, ABOUT-" Francis yelled over Haddi, and I facepalmed as Maycee decided to join in, being even louder then them both combined.

"OH MY GOSH!! YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER! JUST LOOK AT HOW HIS FACE GOES WELL WITH YOURS, PROBABLY PERFECT IN A PICTURE. AND HOW YOUR HANDS FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY... AWWW!" I almost died. I looked over at Donnie who was so red, the tips of his ears were pink. I'm guessing my face mirrored his, because out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leo and Raph laughing their butts off and cackling, pointing in our direction.

It drew attention, and I looked around, seeing April. She winked at me before joining the conversation at her own table.

"Shush..!" I said, throwing my free hand into the air, my face burning. Maycee squealed about how I didn't let go of Donnie's hand. "Your drawing attention." They quieted, looking at me expectantly. "Haddi, brothers, over there," I pointed at Leo and Raph, who gave me a fearful look. I smirked at them.

"Francis. That is kinda.. personal. Sorry." *Cough* Not sorry *Cough* "Maycee. Thanks. Don't know whether to be creeped out or naw. Pictures? A little too far, woman. Why don't you talk to Donnie now?"

Donnie narrowed his eyes at me, but smiled kindly at them all in turn, a blush still on his face. "Donnie." He greeted.

"Haddi." She herself said pleasantly. then turning back to her conversation with Leo.

"Hello, I am Francis Torn. Pleased to meet you, yada yada yada, if you hurt Trin in any way, yada I'll punch you in the face." He said seriously, but couldn't keep the smile from his face as he shook Donnie's hand. Leo joined in and said,

"I'd do that first!" Before talking again.

"I'm Maycee," She said, drawing out each and every syllable. "I like pie, and pizza, and sparkles, and dogs, and kitties, and rainbows, and sunshine, and the color yellow, which is the color of sunshine. And I like ponies and-" I threw my hand over her mouth.

"Yes, Mace. We know, but I honestly think you should save the rest of your awesomeness for later." She nodded, and I finally removed my hand from her mouth, when she licked it. Seriously, what is it with people, and their intent to lick me?!

We talked about random things for the rest of lunch, Me barely nibbling on a thing. I had gotten a hamburger and some fries, which looked deserted on my tray. Donnie seemed to notice this as he was talking to Francis about something sciency, and stopped his whole conversation to ask,

"Are you okay?"

I nodded, smiling a bit. "Just not hungry." My friends shrugged and went on with life, but Leo, Raph, and Mikey completely stopped, giving me deja vu since this is what happened last time.

"But, angelcakes!" Mikey protested, now ignoring some chicks from a different table to look at me. They gave me death glares. "You're always hungry. Do you not like your food, or do you want something else? Or-"

"Trint, you gotta eat something. Gives you energy, and you'll need that for gym, cuz of your noodle arms." Raph poked my arm, showing how noodely they were. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he gave me a surrendering gesture.

"Trinitie, Raph is right. You need your energy, and food will help you get it. You just have to.." Leo said, and I tuned out the lecture. Mikey was still going on asking me what the problem was and how to fix it, still ignoring the not very nice girls watching my every move with judgmental eyes.

Donnie hugged me close to him. "Sweeheart," I heard a familiar squeaky 'Awww' in a distance. but ignored it. "You need to eat, you'll make us worried. And if you even say that your fat or anything, I will go and I will by two tubs of your favorite ice cream and I will make you eat every last bit of it." I giggled.

"But what if I wanted ice cream?" I asked him, thinking about the cool substance.

"I'll get something even unhealthier than that, and I will shower you with so many kisses and tell you about how beautiful and amazing you are." Donnie said, and I heard some gagging noises coming from Raph, but he was quickly silenced by Mikey and Leo, who had slapped him on the head simultaneously. He was now rubbing it and giving them his best glare, making me giggle.

"Actually I'm just not in the mood for a hamburger." I scratched the back of my neck. "And the hour is almost over." I pointed out, looking at the clock.

"What are you in the mood for?" Donnie asked me. I was about to tell him about the time once more, but he waved my hand away impatiently. "Class can wait. What do you want? I'll eat your burger. Do you want the fries?"

"I'll just eat the-" He cut me off, taking a wad of bills from out of his pocket and shaking his head.

"No, scientifically, if you eat something your in the mood for, than you will be more alert to learning. Now, what do you want?"

"Uh, spaghetti? I guess." I said, taking a sip of chocolate milk from my carton, noticing that it was empty.

Donnie looked at the carton before walking off to the nonexistent line. I looked over to see my friends looking at me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged.

"He's very protective." I said.

"That's attractive..." Haddi murmured, watching Donnie walk off. Raph looked appalled.

"How come Donnie always gets the girls?" He complained. I gave him a pointed look about a certain someone. He laughed awkwardly, turning around to start a conversation with Francis.

"Hot and nerdy are the new thing. Get out your mathbooks, I want a study session." Haddi said, and Maycee smacked her hard, the hit echoing.

"No, go find someone else. They are obviously perfect for one another." Maycee said darkly, causing Haddi to scoot back a few inches, since Maycee was literally in her face scowling.

My face was heating up, and soon Donnie had returned, setting the plate of warm spaghetti in front of me, following with another carton of chocolate milk and a cookie decorated with snowflakes. The steam traveled upward, warming my face. The bell rang though, and people started getting up to head for class.

Haddi, Francis, and Maycee all got up, waving goodbye before going to their own classes. Donnie told me to stay seated with his hand on my shoulder before looking at his brothers and saying,

"You guys go on. Have one of them tell you where the class is." He said, and they nodded.

"We'll save you guys a seat." Leo said, and he nodded, putting his things onto the table, the burger already gone.

"Eat, then. I'll keep you company." He leaned back, waiting.

I obliged, noting that the spaghetti was actually pretty good, and that I would probably get it again. "Why didn't they stay too?" I asked through a mouth full of noodles, the sauce probably getting on the sides of my face.

He chuckled, grabbing a napkin and wiping away the sauce once I was done chewing. I felt like a toddler for a moment. "Because it would be kind of suspicious if we all had gotten lost, and nobody had noticed us." I nodded at the logic, and continued eating.

Once I was done with that, I took a big draft of my milk before taking a chunk out of my cookie, my insides warm. I hadn't noticed when Donnie had eaten the last of my fries. Instead of the accusing eyes I thought I would get from the lunchladies, I get a smile and an extra snowflame cookie. I thanked them, beaming. They said that they would call in to my teacher and tell them that we had gotten a late start on eating, saving us from a tardy.

I split the next cookie with Donnie, who wouldn't let me give him the whole thing, and told him afterwards that I was done. He comically made sure that I was, smiling at the laugh he earned, and then gathered our trash, walking to the trash cans. I followed behind him, our school things and books in my hands, rolling my eyes when he finished off my milk.

Taking his things (And my books), He had seen the eye roll and said,"Didn't want to waste it."

I led him to the hall, waving and calling our thanks to the kind lunchladies, before telling him of our next class. It was...

"Science. It is completely boring, with one of the worst teachers in the world." I then explained completely in monotone. "She talks like this when she's mad. She talks like this when she's disappointed. She talks like this when she's excited." I changed my voice to its normal tone."You get the gist. But the thing is, with our class, she is always either, A) Mad. B] Mad. Or even on some occasions, C} Madder than all getout."

Donnie laughed, and a cough was heard behind us. I turned around and was horrified when I was face to face with said teacher. *Cough* Oops, not really sorry *Cough*

"Mrs. Key. Isn't know you were there." I said brightly, faking a smile. At the first of the year, I thought she was the sweetest, just like a grandma, when in reality, she was one of those Demon Turtles from City Of Heavenly Fire. Gotta watch the skies. Or well, red fog.

"Yes, but I couldn't help but wonder who you were talking about." She raised a brown colored eyebrow. I swear, she dyed her hair, and her eyebrows. It was weird.

She was a tall woman, even taller when wearing heels. She had a strict code of only ugly old lady dresses, and today was only a slightly less horrifying image.

Her hundreds was brown (Why would you wear a hundreds in the middle of winter? It's a sundress.) With little blue and all kinds of pretty cost on it. It would look great on a two year old, okay on someone like me, but when your sixty five... give or take a few years?

No. Get one of these gardening magazines, and go get a life that doesn't involve yelling at teenagers for asking for a pencil every single day.

The yelling part, not the pencils. 'Cause if you asked for a pencil all the time too, I would hurt you pretty severely. It's not even the same person asking for the pencil.

"Just my mom. She's a total science freak." Like you... I wanted to add, but I unfortunately did not.

"Okay then. Get to class."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N

DONE! Okay, so I'm changing my profile a bit. My username is different, and so is the cover for this book. I just wanted to change things up a bit, yknow?

Kay, you know what to do. Vote and Comment!

p.s. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY READS AND VOTES I HAVE I LOVE ALL OF YOU

*Deep breath*

WELL BYE!!

~ Lexie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.4K 29
Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. Now you have to protect yourself from the...
75.2K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3
335 6 8
(I'll use MC for the protagonist. I want the reader to be able to read freely, project or insert their own OCs in the story) Life's been a real rolle...
43K 1.1K 21
Donnie has been keeping something from his family. It's torturous, if his little secret comes out, he may never be treated the same way ever again. H...