Rockville Chronicles A fairy...

By AnimeGodz123

This will be the longest story on Wattpad. This story is Sci Fi Superhero story. You will love this story. ... More

Rockville Chronicles Kevin
Rockville Chronicles: Kevin Chapter Two
Rockville Chronicles:Kevin Chapter 3
Rockville Chronicles:Emma
Rockville Chronicles: Emma Chapter 2
Rockville Chronicles:Kevin 2
Rockville Chronicles:Kevin 2 chapter 2
Rockville Chronicles: Kevin 2 Chapter 3.
Rockville Chronicles:Justin
Rockville Chronicles: Justin chapter two
Rockville Chronicles:Justin chapter 3
Sword's Oath
Sword's Oath Chapter 2
Sword's Oath Chapter 3
Rockville Chronicles: Album 1
Rockville Chronicles Album 1 Chapter 2
Rockville Chronicles: Album 1 Chapter 3
Rockville Chronicles Album 1 Chapter 4
Justin Age of Pain: Chapter 1
Justin:Age of Pain Chapter 2
Justin 2:Age of Pain Chapter 3
Kevin The Third: Crimnals of Chaos.
Kevin The Third: Criminal's of Chaos
Kevin the Third:Criminals of Chaos
Dr Paranormal
Dr Paronomal
Dr Paranormal
Sword's Oath The Second.
Rockville Chronicles 2:Album 2

Rockville Chronicles 2: Warrior's of Time

2 0 0
By AnimeGodz123

Date:6/8/2017

Gerne:Action

Rating:Teen

In Caesars.  

3rd person perspective.

 A giant ship hovers across a castle in Volga.  There is  dying Watrix  bleeding on the ground. The ship lands on next to castle. Then Tevin comes out of the ship and picks up  Watrix. Tevin takes Watrix to healing room inside the ship. The healers in Zion's army heal him.  Then  Tevin walkes Watrix to the throne room.   Zion his at the throne room sitting on his throne.     The room is dark and lit by torches on the wall. Zion is werenig a hood and tunic. But his prense is scary.

"So you've come Watrix,Zion said.

"Haven't seen you since abadon us."

Watrix was sweating and afraid.

"Yes,Watrix mumbled.

"My goal is to get these four relics the time,soul,mind,power."

"We have only gotten one because a group of people apparently called Rockville Squad are protecting earth they annoy me."

"I want to get these relics and when I do I will take over Earth and murder every single human I see."

"We have but we need more so I'll send Tevin and Watrix to retrive the mind relic."

At Baltimore. Justin's perspective.

Me and Jennifer went home from work.She got a job working has a dectiative in the Baltimore Police district. I showered then when to bed. When me and Jennifer were sleeping we heard gun shots.Me and Jennifer were sleeping we then heard gunshots outside. Then when we heard more gunshots. I decided to go outside and inversitage. Jennifer got a pistol and we changed.  We went outside.When we were afraid. I used my x ray vision. Then I saw were the gunshots. We went to the location. The location was on the roof. There were 5 people lying on the ground. I was scared one man could kill 5 armed men without a gun.

"Hands up,Jennifer yelled.

Then smoke bomb dropped creating a fog were we couldn't see anything.  The soked clared  the person  and the person kicked  me in the chest chest making me fall to ground and cough up blood. Jennifer then shot the person with a buellet.  The bullet bounced of his skin doing nothing. He then took out and threw it. She dodging it but there was a paper bomb attached to the handle. Then the bomb exploded  making Jennifer fly  onto the sidewalk on her back. She was unciscious. I then got up from my back attacked man. He had similar fighting style but much durable. He then kicked me. I caught the kick and then picked him up. Then I threw him to the ground. 

He then gout up and a did a backflip kicking me in the face. I fall to ground with my head hurting and bleeding. He then ran and kicked me again. I dodged the kick  and punched the man in the face. I then pinned him down and punched 10 times in the face. His nose was bleeding and had bruises on his face The man had blue hair and but wereing a mask covering his mouth. He was wereing a leather cloth. He just as strong and muslcar as me. Then I punched him but he kicked me  on the shoulder. I  then stopped pinning. Then used a smoke bomb  and vanished from sight.

"Shit,I said. 

Jennifer and I recovered and went back home.

At Kevin's Engineering Base.

Kevin is showing off  his idea for particle accelator. He showing it off to some world renioun scientist like Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

"So guys the idea is make a energy go faster then light aand when iti does we get all the energy the energy will explode creating a wormhole bending space and time by it's gravity waves creatin ghole through,Kevin stated.

"So your perfecting Eistein Theory of Relativity,Tyson asked.

"Yes this is still a concet but this will probably be completed till 2020."

"When it's completed will first give it  test run and if it works I'll sale it to the government and I will make 120 billion dollars."

"I hired Leonard Susskinds  as the head of the Quantum Physicist Divison and I hired a personal favorite of mine a Terrance Eaton as the head of Engineering divison."

"So now I want to hire Neil DeGrasse Tyson has the head of Theortical physic svision."

"We've invested about 7 billion dollars in this project,Kevin explained.

"I will not let it go to waste."

Rockville HQ prison security.3rd person perspective.

The Rockville Squad built a prison outside at the country side near are farm with cornfields surrounding it.

Miles was in jail in his prison cell. It was 1:30 am. He was sleeping. Outside the prison in the ocean were 3 armed men. Blood and the man Justin fought were apart of those two people. Matt was the third. 

"Look I'm going to use my body copy abilities to copy the body and looks of one security guard. First we'll need a man with high stealth abilities and Jonathan's perfect for that."

"Then we need Matt as a lookout if mission fails call in for backup most importantly follow directions we've have."

Blood first shapeshifted into a guard guarding the parking lot. Then when he was in the cornfield he walked to the door. He then went inside the door.   Matt then took out a tiny drone with a tiny camera and x ray vision. The drone flew to sky to take look at the building. 

"There are  4 guards guarding the roof. There is also a vent on the top I'll snipe one guard your take out the others,Matt explained.

"Once I snipe  I'll talk to Blood on his walkie talkie and he going to go control room were you have security camera's and everything then. He then going to turn off the police officers commcuation's device and shut down the electricity.He's go turned off the lights in the prison which allows us to take out some guards and escape."

Then Blood contacted Matt on his walkie talkie. 

"I've shut down all commcation devices and I knocked out the guards and the person controlling the control room no go let's execute are plan,Blood said.

Matt then shot one guard in the head.  Jonathan then used a grappling hook and grappled to the roof of the prison. All the guards started shooting there guns at Jonathan. The bullets then bounched off. Jonathan then grabbed on guard by the neck then twisted it breaking it. Then Jonathan  ran then punched  the second person  in the chest making him fall on his back.  Jonathan then took out a knife  and ran then stabbed the third guy in his left eye. Then he took out the knife gain and stabbed it in his right eye. Then when the third guy was completly blind  he took out the knife again and stabbed him in the neck.

Blood then shut down the entire internet power at the control room. Jonathan then jumped to the ground on his legs. To the prison parking lot. Jonathan and Matt walked to toghter inside the prison. All the prison cells wer eunlocked because Blood shut down the power.Which made all the most dangerous people in prison escaped running free. Then Jonathan and Matt went to Miles's cell location. They then walked Miles to the equipment room next to the garage. They then took Miles's suit that's in the equipment storage room and then  they took shotguns and grenades.  They then all ran to the S.W.A.T truck in the prison.   They then drove outside the prison getting Miles out of prison.

At Volga. Joshua's perspective.

I was  training with Indra just  outside the kingdom in the forest. It was sunny.  Then out of nowhere a explosion happened in the kingdom the explosion was huge.  It was like a giant bomb denoted outside the city. I then flew to check to see what happened. I saw a man  flying 300 feet above the city causing the explosion. He looked like Totsu.  When he looked at me he summoned black fire at me using his blueish green eye. He then had a left eye that was completely red.  The black fire did nothing to me. He then blasted a mix of wind and sonar  energy  at me.  It made me lose my control in flying I fell to the ground on my back. Then Totsu  flew down to ground with me.  Indra then ran and Totsu holding his axe.  Then slashed it at  Totsu. 

Totsu then  dodged it then  punched Indra in the stomach. Indra then to ground on his back. I then got up and blasted mega energy  beam out my left hand. The energy did nothing to Totsu.  I then summoned my demonic power.  My speed improved a lot. I then ran at the speed of light at Tostu. I took out my blade and stabbed him in the chest. Totsu then blocked it.  Totsu then   took out a metal black rod and smacked me in the face with it. Then he took out a second rod. Then he stabbed me in the chest.  But that was clone of me.  Then real me went behind Totsu body and stabbed him in the back. Totsu turned head turned around at looked at me. Turns out that was body clone.  

Then the real Totsu hovered above me.  There was a black ball 50,000  feet in air. It started sucking up earth from the buildings in Volga and made a giant 600 foot big ball made out of rocks and metal.It weight about 5 million tons. He then dropped the giant ball to the ground. 

"What the hell,I yelled.

I gathered chi in left arm and flew to the air and punched it destroying it to tiny piecies.

"Impressive,Totsu gasped.

 I then gathered Mega energy and took out my sword. I the blasted a huge beam of it at Totsu. Totsu  then summoned a wormhole and the wormhole sucked the energy. Then opened a wormhole behind my back. The wormhole behind my back blasted energy behind my back. It caused a huge wound on my back. I then fell to the ground. Then Indra got back up from the ground to fight Totsu. Indra blasted electricity at Totsu. Totsu then  dodged it. 

"Nucleaur Devistation,Totsu yelled.

He then blasted huge beam of nucleaur energy at Indra.  The energy caused a huge explosion that destroyed the entire city of Volga.

When the explosion stopped Indra fell to the ground bleeding.  Totsu then teleported away. 

I got up.

"I'll kill that son of bitch, I yelled.

 At Justin's perspective.

It was 2:00 am.  I checked my phone then I got a call from Hank. He told me to go to the roof. I changed and went upstairs to roof. There I saw Hank standing outside smoking on a cigar and starting into the moon.

"You're a very difficult person to contact Justin,Hank stated.

"Well it's was long day,I replied.

"Well I got a story for you the most secure prison in the entire world just got little unsecure."

"See apperntly three people broke inside the prisoners and let's all  most lethal prisoners free roaming around Rockville three are about 200 who escaped I need you,Jennifer,and Emma to find the and put them in there place."

"Also another news story we've reported salitie of a U.F.O near  Mars whatever this is means that there apparently aliens on Mars I would Kevin to check that out."

"So investigate the situation we need to stop these crimanals and find people respnbile behind."

"Also Hank I fought  a person  a day ago who had similar fighting skills has me I think he could be responsible for that to happen."

"Could be I need to make a call,Hank said.

"Get some rest."

At Kevin perspective.

It was a about 3:00

Kevin and Victoria were talking bed

"Kevin don't miss  Eugene basketball game he's starting  point guard."

"It's 4:30,Victoria explained.

"Yeah about that I don't think I need to work on are next project."

Victoria then groaned and was mad at me.

"Look everyday with you have to get up at Five and  come home 8 you're tired then you go straight bed you never talk to your kids."

"Look babe I a lot shit to do I have to run my buenisis every since I shut down my weapons project my company was almost on the verge bankrupt now I have to work more so I could keep paying money for my kids school are house and are food."

"See when I sold my weapons I made 70 billion dollars and year then when I stopped I made quarter of the that so I need to work harder so I can make more now I make about 40 billion dollars a year but this time machience project could set us up for life when 120 billion dollars so if you want to keep having this masion are children are going to elite private schools in Rockville we need to get this money."

"Look I know but maybe I could contribute,Victoria suggested.

"Contribute by how it's not like you are anyway."

"Wait a minute is this because I'm woman I can't contribute in are financial status,she yelled.

"No I didn't mean,I tried to apolize.

"You didn't mean what now you think just because your iq is 300  you think you know better than me but the truth is that you remind me of you dad,she yelled.

I then cried and tears started coming out of my eyes. Victoria then comforted me.

"I'm sorry for saying that,she replied.

"Just maybe I could  job I do have a masters and writing so maybe I could publish a book."

"Look hone just do what you want."

Then I got a call from a Hank from my phone.

I answered it.

"Yeah Hank,I said on the phone.

"Good I have mission for you."

"Yeah  I'm middle of something bye."

I then hanged up on him.

"What's was that,Victoria asked.

"Nothing babe."

"I'm going to be at the game."

"Good Kevin."

3rd person perspective. 

Matt,Jonathan,Miles, BLood. There hideout was abadounded office building.

"Look guys since we realesead everybody from prison crime in Rockville is going to be high so that means we've got competion but there are new people we can scout to be on are team."

"Look there's this one guy named Lamar he's apart of a gang though got arrested for bombing a person's house from a rival gang he supposed to serve 40 years but we made him escaped a serve 10 we should bring him he's from Chicago."

"Apparently his special ability is invisiblity."

"We defintly we'll need him for are heist,Jonathan stated.

"See Miles we make money without you by selling illegal drugs and weapons."

"Aliean weapons and the drugs that give you power that shit makes dough,Blood explained.

"We've made about 5 million dollars so far."

"But now we need rob banks to make more dough so were robbing a big one downtown we're going to need a lot of backup so that's why we need you."

"Anyway here's your suit."

"Jamal and Elizabeth are coming back from a drug deal."

At Kevin's perspective. 

After Kevin decided to take a day off from to watch his son play.  His son Eugene is now 8 year's old but unstoppable in playing in a tournament for the top teams in every state in the U.S.  This tourment so they can resprent South Carolina in the tourment. Anyway his started off with first tip. They passed it to Eugene. Eugene dribbled passed for layup.  Then out of nowhere a earthquake started to erupt. Then there was scream outside.

Luckily I always bring my watch that stories my nano tech suit. I tapped it the nano tech armor came around my suit.  I used my  satiltie image my suit gave me of the Earth so see what's going on. There was no earthquake it was if a giant alien ship flew above the city.

"Everybody run,I yelled.

Everybody ran far the standium and farther from the ship. I then went outside to check the ship. Surpinsly there was my brother standing to a tall strong muscular man with long black hair.

"Hey brother,I yelled.

"Why are you." 

Then Singularity flew to the ship and landed right next to me.

"Damn I forgot your ass."

"I'm mean like why do the manmade  people have the least character delvompent,Kevin stated.

"That actually,Tevin confessed.

"I'm afraid not,Singularity replied.

"Sorry guys I was not asking."

Tevin then took out his blade from his back then ran at Siingularity full speed and stabbed him in the stomach. Signularity drooled out blood.  

"Watrix deal with Kevin."

Watrix then blasted energy at me.  The energy didn't do nothing. 
Meanwhile Tevin was beating up Singulairty.

"So the mind relic is in your heart,Tevin realized.

Then  Tevin gathered and blasted lighting energy out of his hands at  Sungularity's stomach. The energy made a huge hole in it's stomach. Tevin then ran and cut off Singulrity's right arm.  Tevin then picked up Singularity's neck and choked it.  Singularity then drooled out Blood. Then when out of nowhere a dark energy  was beamed above Tevin. Tevin then jumped back letting go of Singularity's neck. When I looked above there was my son wearing one of my nano suits flying in the air. 

"Hey dad,he yelled.

"Son I told to leave."

"Yeah dad is this my uncle,he asked.

Tevin then blasted lighting out of his hands at Eugene.

"Son get out the way,I exclaimed.

Tevin then blasted the lighting out of his hands. Eugene fell to ground on his back.

"Wow that was sick dude,Eugene said.

"Oh look my nephew you talk to much,Tevin replied.

Then out of nowhere  Singularity blasted  energy at Tevin out of his left hand. The energy did nothing to Tevin. 

Meanwhile Watrix punched me in the face. I dodged it. Then I commanded one of my saltilies to shoot a  a high speed missle at Watrix. When the missle  hit Watrix he caught it with his bear hands and crushed it to pieces. Then  I jumped back in fear. Then I realized I could blast bullets out of my suit. I then shot 10  bullets out of my arm canon. The bulets fatal harm to Watrix.

"How is this possible."

"See these bullets are made by me most of the bullet is made of mecury the tip is made of the same metal from Justin's giant sword. So it can pierce through anything even the strongest metals and the world so it could easily pierce through your skin and when the mecury metal goes inside your body it buts toxicity in your body killing in the inside,I explained.

The bullets create tiny wounds in his body. Then my arm canon beamed neutron energy at  him. Th e enrgy then made big hole at his chest.

Meanwhile Tevin picked up Singularity and ran to the ship with him. Tevin put Singularity inside the a cell the prison ship. 

"Watrix it's time to go."

Watrix then ran inside the ship

"Son we need stop them,I said. 
The ship then took out off to space. Me and Eugene then used are suit's flight ability to follow them.  We were behind the ship.  But behind the ship we're uses. There was a behind the ship. I used my a x ray vision and found there was room in the tank me and Eugene can go to. I used my suit's laser to make a hole in the engine tank.  Me and Eugen both went in to hole. Than  I blasted nano particles to repair the hole in the tank once we got in. I can blast nano tech particles either making something or repairing something.

THe suit improves your strengthes.

"Ok know that's done but what were you thinking Eugene,I asked.

"If don't explain why I'll be spank the shit out of your ass."

"Okay dad it's just that  it looked like I helped like you've need me don't you want to be just as good you."

"Yeah that's doesn't mean litteralty risk your life I mean what if you died,I replied.

"Yeah but I didn't,Eugene mumbled.

"Are you talking back to me,I asked.

"May--,Eugene replied.

"Nope,I interrupted.

"Okay I leave,Eugene stated.

"Look son you might have use on this mission so I'll tell you the plan I'll  spy on them while you stay here and be lookut."

"Also about your suits cablilties are suit  has power called I.S.I.S it allows us to control any technoligcal device in the universe. Like I can cancel there power shutting them down and also removing it's Wi Fi source. It can also make create mini drones out of nano tech. They have little canons that gun bullets. They also have camera so I spy on people. Are suit  is  made out nano technoligcal particles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 160 48
HEROES AREN'T JUST BORN. THEY'RE CHOSEN. Until now, Johnny Sparks' life was perfectly normal - that is, stuck in college studies and always looking a...
65K 1.5K 33
In this Millard x (Female) Reader story, you (the main character) have the peculiarity of manipulating light. Read as monsters, love, magic, and a my...
1.4K 1.1K 20
Once upon a time, there's a lady whose dream is to be able to freely explore the vast ocean and the outside world, and a royal sorcerer who is determ...
431 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...