Plenty of Fish in the Sea | B...

By ghostie-galaxi

*Completed* I wrote this when I was 15 why are y'all still into it, the logic is stupid because I was a stupi... More

Chapter 1 - A Fateful Day
Chapter 2 - A Shocking Discovery
Chapter 3 - Surprise!
Chapter 4 - Thoughts
Chapter 5 - Old Enemies
Chapter 6 - Cold Water
Chapter 7 - Meeting Again
Chapter 8 - Flirty Mermaid
Chapter 9 - Concerns
Chapter 10 - A New Mermaid
Chapter 11 - Explanation
Chapter 12 - Attacked
Chapter 13 - Apologies
Chapter 14 - A New Enemy
Chapter 15 - Rivals
Chapter 16 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 17 - Speaking Crab
Chapter 18 - Sweet
Chapter 19 - Arguements
Chapter 20 - Control Freak
Chapter 21 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 22 - New Threats
Chapter 23 - Growing Fear
Chapter 24 - Pirate Attack
Chapter 25 - The 7th Mermaid
Chapter 26 - Unexpected Help
Quick Author's Note and Update
Quick Announcement
I'm Back!
Chapter 28 - Promises
Chapter 29 - His Real Self
Chapter 30 - Delicious Memories
Chapter 31 - Sand Crabs
Chapter 32 - Close Call
Chapter 33 - Forgiveness
Chapter 34 - The Full Story
Chapter 35 - Comeback
Chapter 36 - You
Chapter 37- Silent Night
Chapter 38 - Kidnapped
Chapter 39 - Savior
Jin's Ending
Yoongi's Ending
Hoseok's Ending
Namjoon's Ending
Jimin's Ending
Taehyung's Ending
Jungkook's Ending
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - Old Friends

10.6K 543 53
By ghostie-galaxi

The next morning, Jackson took you to his beach house pretty early in the morning so he wouldn’t miss his class. He led you inside and showed you around so you could get used to it. 

It was small but it was only going to be you here so it didn’t really matter too much to you. And when he said there was access to the water, he wasn’t kidding. But you didn’t expect direct access.

There was literally a back door staircase that just led down into the water.

“Why is this here?” You asked extremely confused. 

“I said it was right on the water, didn’t I?” 

“Well, yeah but I didn’t expect to be able to walk out the door and be foot first into the ocean.”

“Well, I figured it was easier since you’ll be interacting with mermaids for a little while longer.”

You were about to question further but you just nodded and went along with it. He showed you around the small house and explained where everything was. 

“I trust you to take care of it.” He commented.

“Of course! You’re letting me stay here. It’d be rude of me to mess it up.”

“Good. And lastly, this is the water access.”

He led you to the small screen door and opened it. He stepped out onto the small staircase. You stayed in the doorway as you gazed at the horizon. The Mid-morning sun gave a faint orange glow to the peaks of the water, as the waves slowly moved along.

“Well, I should be getting back to campus now. I’ll come back in a few days to come and check on you to see how you’re doing.”

“Wait! I thought you said you were going to give me some assignments while I was here?”

“I’ll come back tomorrow and drop them off for you, ok?”

“Oh, ok!” 

“Remember, don’t leave the beach until this has passed, ok? I don’t need you getting hurt.”

“I will.”

“Jackson!” Jackson turned around and look out to the water. You looked out to see Namjoon swimming towards the beach house. 

“Been a while, hasn’t it?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.2K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...
348K 11.5K 44
WARNING: i consider this to be my fetus writing lmao โ™กpreview: "bro, you're in love." jeongguk didn't reply for a few seconds. love? i love him? sin...
128K 5.7K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...