Love Stories Over A Cup Of Co...

By ReinedelaNeige

In a coffee shop at the heart of Bangkok, a cheerful young man became shy upon meeting a gorgeous younger la... More

Prologue
Blush
Green Tea
Touch
Coffee
Rush
Mocha
Lunch
Couch
Macchiato
Catch
Latte
Watch
Americano
Butterscotch
Cappuccino
Much
Cortado
Match
Matcha
One: A smile to make my day
Two: Two people to make memories
Three: Three words from you
Four: Letting you go
Five: Without You
Six: Memories from years ago
Seven: Let's Pretend
Eight: Holding your hands
Nine: Walking Under a Starry Starry Sky
Ten: Tale of Nine Questions
Eleven: Are we even?
Twelve: Real Talk
Thirteen: Inner Feelings and Deep Thoughts
Fourteen: On Fridays
Fifteen: When Everyone is Drunk
Sixteen: Crush
Seventeen: Unspoken Words
Eighteen: Tears
Nineteen: One Night
Twenty: The Answer
I. A Dream
II. We Met
III. A Secret
IV. Getting Darker
V. Goodbye
VI. Second Beginning
VII. Choosing Me
VIII. Light Feeling
IX. Happy Thoughts
X. Opening Up
XI. Hell(o) Again
XII. First Friday
XIII. Sea, You
XIV. A Night
XV. Apple's Words
XVI. Devil's Back
XVII. Raining Hard
XVIII. Enlighten Me
XIX. I'm Sorry
XX. So, It's You
A: New Beginning (Again)
A: A Familiar Face
A: Remember, Please
A: Marriage?!
A: Rainy Afternoon
A: A Flip?
A: Flipping
A: Totally Flipped
A: New Chapter by the Sea
A: Night at the Beach
A: The First Friday
A: Stop Teasing
A: Having Fun, Aren't We?
A: Are you for real?
A: The Start of Something New
A: Long Walks
A: Storms
A: Something They Never Knew
A: Come Back
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Espresso

1.6K 106 8
By ReinedelaNeige

Master: Flukeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Master: Flukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Master: Wake up!!!!!

Me: P', what's going on?

Master: I should be the one to ask what's going on!
Master: P'Kao told me that you are seeing a man!!!
Master: You've never told me about it 🤨

Me: P, send me the exact message P'Kao sent you.

Master: Fluke went out today with his mentee.

Me: P?! P'Kao did not say I'm seeing anyone??

Master: Omg, read between the lines my dear!
Master: Although P'Kao is that simple minded sometimes.
Master: But, how is your man? Where did you go?

Me: P', he is my mentee, okay? We went to an art gallery and after that we ate lunch. By the way, that was 2 weeks ago, why are you bringing that up now?

Master: Because P'Kao refused to asnwer my calls and never texted me for the past two weeks 😭😭😭
Master: I think he is angry at me

Me: Why do you think so?

Master: Because he's not responding!!!
Master: I can't remember anything I did wrong
Master: But we just talked awhile ago, he told me he got so busy 🙄

Me: He's always busy P', but he always makes time for you.

Master: Ugh, I hate him!
Master: Wait, why are we talking about him?
Master: P'Kao also told me you like your mentee

Me: WHAT???? NO?!!!

Master: P'Kao said you always blush when that person is around 🤭
Master: You know P'Kao, he says the truth about others
Maste: But never been honest to himself when it comes to how he feels 🙄

Me: 🤐🤐🤐

Master: Hahaha, Fluke, I trust P'Kao's observation, you better too
Master: What I'm saying is, recognize your feelings first, okay, then do stupid things for love, later 😉
Master: Ugh! I have an urgent meeting
Master: Talk to you later. Love you! 😘 and P'Kao 🥰 Take care!

Do I really like P'Ohm? Everyone  close to me has been telling me I do like him based on my consistent blushing when he is around, the way I look at him, and the way I act around him. But a part of me doesn't want to recognize this feeling. Why? If it is true that I like him, why am I afraid of the possibilities that will come with my admission and acceptance of this feeling?

Sigh. Fluke. Get up. I better prepare and go support our swimming team.

Mild and I were just on time. On time for the last race. They were already calling the contestants when we arrive inside the city pool where the provincial swimming competition is being held. P'Earth called me earlier this morning to come and support the team. I asked Mild to tag along, after all, he is always free. But Mild was so slow that we were caught in the traffic jam!

The one to compete was P'Ohm. I think he was not able to see us. He is so focused on the competition. When the race began, my heart began beating faster. I want him to win. I really do. I'm shouting my school's name but I really wanted to shout his name, to cheer for him.

The timer stopped. He won. Everyone from our school who were present cheered on him. Our cheer became louder when they announced that our school is the overall champion.

After the awarding, Mild and I stayed where we are. Meanwhile, our swimming team is surrounded by fans, mostly female fans. They're asking to take pictures with the athletes. P'Ohm has a lot of fans. All of them want to take photos with him. They even hug his arms. Why don't they just hug his whole body? Tsk. 15 girls, they look like high school students. Do their parents know what they're doing right now? And look at P'Ohm, he seems to enjoy it. There's no smile but he keeps on entertaining them. Nice one. Nice one, P'Ohm. Enjoy!

My phone suddenly rang.

"P!" It's the Master. Master never called on ordinary days. This must be something urgent.

"Dearrrrrr, can you check on P'Kao" Master said, pleading.

"P', I thought you talked to him this morning?" Master said something but I was not able to hear it because people around me are noisy. I stood up. Signaled Mild that I will go out for a while to answer the call.

"P', what did you say?" I asked Master as I go down the stairs on the side of the bleachers.

"Yes, I talked to him this morning, but I have something to tell him againnnnnnn, please check on himmmm"

"P' how many times have you called him?"

"UMMMM, twice?" Master said. I know this is not true.

"Twice?"

"Fine. I called him 10 times already." I can imagine Master pouting and irritated at this moment. Master looks cute tho, I can imagine it.

"And the interval?"

"30 seconds. I hate you." Master said. Master is now annoyed at me because I'm trying to uncover Master's clingyness.

"P', you know that when you call P'Kao three times consecutively, he will no-" I was not able to finish my sentence because I missed a step. I panicked so hard that all I could do was to throw my phone, cover my head with my two hands and close my eyes.

I'm expecting to hit the ground and roll down anytime soon but instead, I hit something else. When I opened my eyes, I saw flesh. I looked up and saw P'Ohm's face. He was able to catch me. His arms around my waist, my face facing his chest. I tried to immediately stand up but almost fall down again because apparently, I twisted my right ankle.

"I think you can't walk anymore." He said. Looking into his eyes, I was assured he is concerned. "Can I carry you?"

"HUH?" That's all I could say.

"Let me bring you to the clinic." Oh. That. I nodded.

I thought he will carry me on his back but no, he preferred to carry me, lover's carry style. Oh, I'm pretty sure I was blushing so hard. All I could do was to hide my face in his chest, which made me blush more upon realizing it.

I was so detached of what's happening around me that I only get to realize that we are already at the clinic when P'Ohm asked me to remove my arms around his neck. That was so embarrassing becaue he asked that in front of the doctor and nurses. Because of that, they've been giving me and P'Ohm weird looks.

While the doctor was treating me, I occasionally look at P'Ohm, and every time I do, our eyes meet. Is it coincidence or...no Fluke, stop.

The doctor assured me that it's just a minor injury and that I will be fine after a few days. After the doctor treated me, P'Ohm said he needs to change his clothes so I accompanied him to the locker room. He has to support me while walking.

I stayed outside the locker room while P'Ohm changed his clothes. It only took him 10 minutes.

"Why did you not tell me you will come and watch today?" He asked me as we walk to his car.

"Umm, it is only today that P'Earth told me about it."

"Were you able to watch me?" Is he for real? I looked at him and oh dear, he looks serious.

I nodded. Did he just smile?

"Yours was the only one we were able to watch." And there you go, he smiled.

"That's good then." What's good with that? Sometimes, this mentee of mine is weird.

I thought P'Ohm will drop me off at home because I'm injured. But no, he brought me with him to their celebration at a shabu-shabu place. I'm sure it's P'Earth who chose this place. He loves shabu-shabu.

P'Ohm sat beside P'Earth, across me. While I sat beside Mild. Yes, Mild is here. He must have forgotten about me when they asked him to join them.

Everyone is happily talking with each other. Meanwhile, I couldn't even look at P'Ohm who has been cooking the food in front of me. From time to time, he will give me food, and of course I will thank him but I never looked at him because I know I will blush again. I don't want them to tease me, and of course, him.

Beep.beep.beep.

P'Ohm: Are you alright?

This time, I looked at him. He is looking at me. His eyes told me he is worried.

Me: Yes, P. I'm fine. Why do you ask?

P'Ohm: Nothing. Just tell me if you want to go.

I looked at him, and nodded while I smile.

It was 10pm when we left the restaurant. P'Ohm volunteered to drop me off. No one objected. We were so silent inside the car. I noticed that he's glancing at me from time to time. Maybe checking if I'm okay.

"Fluke, wake up" I heard P'Ohm said.

I slowly opened my eyes. We're already in front of the coffeshop.

I unbuckled my seatbeat. Before I could open the door, P'Ohm already opened it for me.

"Thank you, P'Ohm." I made sure to smile to show my gratitude. He looked at me in the eyes. No, stared is the better word for it. He stared at me for a while until he let out a deep sigh.

"Can I hug you?" I was caught off guard. He just smiled at me and I found myself nodding.

He hugged me. It was tight. I hugged him back because it will look awkward if I don't.
We stood there, outside of the coffeeshop, hugging each other for a long time. No one is around, I don't know why. Only the moon witnessed this moment. I don't know what is in his mind, but the hug he gave me tells me that he badly needs this hug.

"Thank you for coming today, it means a lot to me." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 503 12
it is a story about a beautiful journey of two beautiful people baaki ka ander jake padho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
16.9K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
107K 4.4K 76
A MewGulf fanfiction. A story of two lost souls who are brought together by a messed up situation. Or would it be better to say brought together by f...
18 0 28
Journey of two adults who keep figuring out boundary of their friendship.