Touch Starved Boys || My Hero...

By chibirach99

My Hero Academia short imagines/headcanons Mains will be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Shinsou with some other chara... More

Note from the Author
~Red~ Bakugou X Reader
~Tea~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Teddy~ Shinsou X Reader
~Sick~ Todoroki X Reader Birthday Special
~Chains~ (Shinsou X Reader)
~Ice Cream~ Bakugou X Reader
~Name~ Todoroki X fem!Reader
~Name pt 2.~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Burden~ Todoroki X Reader
~Special~ Todoroki X Reader
~Chocolate~ Bakugou X Reader
~Murphy's Law~ Bakugou X Reader
~Eyes~ Shinsou X Fem!Reader
~Creep~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Creep pt 2~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Truth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Opposites Attract~ Shinsou x fem!Reader
~Tiny~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Fool~ Kirishima X Reader
~Skater Boy~ Kirishima X Reader
~Bully~ Bakugou X Reader
~Bully pt 2~ Bakugou X Reader
~Soup~ Todoroki X Reader
~Boy in Luv~ Midoriya X fem!Reader
~Just One Day~ Midoriya X Reader
~Just One Day~ Todoroki X Reader
~Just One Day~ (Bakugou X Reader)
~Stranger~ Todoroki X Reader
~Cuddles~ Bakugou X Reader
~Late~ Todoroki X Reader
~Night Drives~ Shinsou X Reader
~Study Date~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
~Bad Boy~ Todoroki X Reader
~Greedy~ Shinsou x Reader
~Day After~ Todoroki x Reader
~Jerk~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
Midoriya Angst Drabble
~Long Distance~ Midoriya X Reader
~Mama's Boy/Lover's Boy ~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Quarrels~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Daisies~ Todoroki x Reader
~Worth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Sketch~ Bakugou x Reader
Shinsou Angst to Fluff Drabble
~No Idea~ Bakugou X Reader
~Small Things~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Culture Clash~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Smile~ Shinsou x Reader
~Advice~ Todoroki x Reader
~Polar~ Bakugou x Reader
~Fake~ Tamaki x fem!Reader
~Baby~ Bakugou x Reader
~Sly Fox~ Midoriya x FemKitsune!Reader
~Clueless~ Bakugou x fem!Reader
~Home~ Dabi x Reader
~Clingy~ Todoroki x Reader
~Testing~ Todoroki x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me!~ Bakugou x Reader
~Gamer's Boy~ Bakugou x Reader
~Light Hero~ Kiri x Blind fem!reader
No Idea (A Week Later)
~Not For Me~ Shinsou x Reader
~Dork~ Kaminari x Reader
~Balance~ BakuDekuTodo x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me! Alt. ver~ Bakugou x Reader
Announcements!
~Nostalgia~ Todoroki X Reader
Update: July 14
~Self-Care~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Ears~ Todoroki x Reader
~Little Fluffball~ Todoroki x Bakugou
~Blush~ Todoroki x Reader Drabble
~Clingy (Alt Version)~ Todoroki x Reader
~Kiss of Death~ Todoroki x Reader
~Cabin Fever~ Dabi x Reader
~Pumpkin Kiss~ Monoma x Reader
~Kiss of Death pt 2~ Todoroki x Reader
~Out To Sea~ BakuSquad
~When They Call My Name~ Todoroki x GN!Reader
~Burn~ Bakugou x Reader
~Dark Night~ Kirishima x Reader

~Rose~ Bakugou X fem!Reader

13.2K 247 307
By chibirach99

I've spoiled you guys with too much fluff, it's time for you to start crying and screaming.

Also, another new thing: This is gonna be in Bakugou's POV. Enjoy :)

Alright, dumbass, you're doing this tonight whether you're ready or not.

My reflection stares back at me in the mirror as I ruffle my hair for the who-knows-how-many time in the past hour.  I need to put in the extra effort to look particularly handsome tonight.  Instead of going in jeans and a shirt like I always do, I chose a white button down, black jeans, a black belt and all black sneakers.  I triple checked my breath and sprayed myself with deodorant twice for good measure.  Nothing can ruin this, nothing should ruin this.

I hope.

"No, idiot!" I point at my reflection.  "You gotta believe you got this!  She's gonna be blown away by how hot you look and how suave you are!"  I take deep breath and adjust the collar of my shirt.  "You're the man.  Why wouldn't she like you?  You're a catch."  I pause, realizing what I'm doing.  "Fucking moron!" I growl, convincing myself I'm not crazy for talking to myself.

I grab my bomber jacket hanging from my doorknob, a rose already tucked in the inside pocket.  I'm confessing my feelings for her today, it's now or never.

Ever since Kirishima dared us to kiss a few weeks ago at lunch as part of a game, I can't get her out of my head.  Her lips just mold so perfectly against mine.  I would've kept going if she hadn't pulled away and we had to play it cool afterwards.  Even before that, I guess I had feelings for her.  A girl that can be affectionate, can hold her own in a fight, and can put me in my place with a sharp tongue; that's the kind of girl she is.  With such a great personality, she could have anyone she wants, I just hope she chooses me too.

I shake my head, dispersing those thoughts.  I have to believe she's interested in me too.  We have good chemistry, even Kirishima agrees that we would be explosive together.  I can feel her sometimes get nervous around me, light up a little brighter when she sees me.

Soon enough, I find myself outside Kirishima's place, the faint sound of bass bumping leaking from behind the door.  I take a deep breath and let myself in, the background music hitting me first and the smell of sweat second.  Everyone's gathered into their separate groups at different corners of the room.  (Y/n)'s with Kirishima, Ashido, and Kaminari near the snack table, so I slip over.

"Woooow Bakugou!  You cleaned up nicely!" Ashido squeals as I approach them.

As all of their eyes turn to me, I tug at my shirt collar again.  "Yeah, yeah, shut up about it.  I just didn't wanna look like a bum."

"You look great, dude," Kirishima shoots me an 'ok' gesture.

"Brooo, if I were a chick, I'd bang you," Kaminari slurs, leaning into me.

"Hands off, dude," I push him away from me.  "What's up with him?  Did Jirou taze him again or something?"

"He's had a few too many drinks," Mina shakes her head at him.

(Y/n) snorts, taking a sip from her plastic cup, "I smell gay panic."

"I'm not gay!" I scream a little too defensively.

"There's no need to hide it, Bakugou, we'd still support you," she continues with her teasing, looking me dead in the eyes with her suave glance.

For a moment, I'm tongue-tied and my heart skips a beat.  I cough to cover it up.  "Good to know, but sadly for Kirishima, I'm not into guys."

"Hey!" the redhead pouts and Ashido pats his shoulder comfortingly.

We continue talking about whatever.  I don't miss the few times (y/n) sneaks a glance at me.  Maybe it inflates my ego, but I'm relieved she noticed, especially since I dressed up for her.  It's a good sign, maybe things will go well later.

The only annoyance is the way Kaminari's messy behavior, throwing himself all around and slurring.  It clearly puts off everyone, (y/n) included.  The good part is that he's making a fool of himself and (y/n) scoots over closer to me to avoid him.

"Is that dumbass getting on your nerves?  I'll destroy him for you," I whisper to her.

"No, it's fine, he's just having a good time," she responds, scooting a little closer to me until our arms touch.  She bites her lip before adding, "You look really handsome today.  Did you finally look through your closet for once?"

I shove her with my shoulder.  "I have someone I wanted to impress."

She quirks an eyebrow and smirks at me.  "So you are gay for Kirishima?"

It's so hard for me to be angry at her when she looks at me like that.  It doesn't help that she looks amazing too.  Her leather pants hug her curves and her velvet black crop top exposes just enough stomach.  "How can I be gay when you're standing right here?"

Her body shifts towards me.  "I guess I should take that as a compliment?"

"What do you think?"  I lean in closer to her.  The flowery scent of her perfume fills my nose and it takes everything I have to not kiss her right there.

She glances down at my lips for a moment, biting her own.  "I think I wanna dance."  Finishing whatever's left in her cup, she grabs my arm and brings me to the middle of the room where I hadn't even realized everyone else in our group was dancing.  Jirou had stolen Kaminari away to dance with his drunk ass and Kirishima's with Ashido.

I start stepping to the music with (y/n).  I'll admit I'm not the best at this, I don't even know what to do with my hands.  Can I put them on her waist?  On her hips?  Is she cool with me touching her at all?  She senses my hesitation and places me hands just above her hips where the exposed skin is.  Surprisingly, it's warm despite being out in the open.

"What's got you so tense?" she smirks at me as she sways her hips to the music.

I smirk back at her.  "Just wanted to make sure you can handle me touching you."

As we continue moving to the music, her arms wrap around my neck, bringing us closer together and my heart pounds.  "You look beautiful," I half-yell in her ear over the noise.

"Thanks."  She pauses before adding, "I was joking about the Kirishima thing."

I lower my hands to her hips, making sure not to touch anywhere else by accident.  "I know.  He's not the one I'm trying to impress."

I watch as she bites her lip and looks down at mine.  Her body almost instinctively leans into me, letting me feel her.  My head spins out of control.  Now, idiot!  Now's the time to do it.  My throat feels dry, the words I've rehearsed countless times failing to come out.

The thought of rejection enters my mind and I freeze up.  I'm not ready, I can't do this.  "I'll be back, I'm getting a drink."  I unwrap my arms from around her warmth.  She blinks, seemingly dazed, and I escape, trying not to reveal how nervous I am.

I lean over the table, suddenly nauseous and cold all over.  Idiot!  You just blew your chance!  That was the perfect time!  I stuff pretzels in my mouth, cursing myself as I try to relieve my anger by crunching something.

"Whoa, are you good, dude?"  Kirishima approaches me, an eyebrow quirked.  "I thought you and (y/n) were getting it on dancing well?"

I growl, "I chickened out, I couldn't do it."

My best friend crosses his arms.  "Come on, dude, grow a pair and just say it.  Like ripping a bandage off."  His face lights up.  "I know.  You just need some liquid courage."  He pours me a shot of whatever these idiots managed to smuggle in here into a smaller plastic cup.  "Down the hatch!  I'll link back up with you in a sec.  Good luck!"  He pats my head and flashes a shark-toothed grin before heading somewhere else.

I don't even bother looking inside it before gulping the whole thing down in one shot, the liquid leaving a burning trail as it slides down my throat.  Scrunching my eyes and shaking the pain away, I let out a whoop of confidence and take the rose from my jacket.  I take a deep to calm my nerves again.  "Let's do this," I chant, turning around.

And I wish I hadn't.

Kaminari's lips are against her's.  And she's not pushing him away.

My entire body grows cold, everything in slow motion and muted as I watch them.  I drop the stupid rose and run outside, slamming the door behind me.  My breaths heave in my chest as I try to control my emotions.  White hot fury, regret, and misery mix in my veins and my head becomes too heavy to bear.  I feel like punching something and crying at the same time.  I don't know who I'm more angry at.  Kaminari for being a drunken asshole?  Me for chickening out and ruining a perfect confession?  (Y/n) for kissing him and leading me on this entire time?

I lean against the wall, clutching for something to hold onto as the world spins under my emotions.  The thing that grounds me is the sound of the door opening.

"Bakugou?" her voice follows against the music.  "Kiri said you ran out-"

My instincts act before I can stop myself, fueled by rage.  I push her up against the wall with a thump.  "What the fuck was that?" I growl from low in my throat.  She freezes, knowing she was caught.  "Why were you kissing that idiot?  And why didn't you push him away?"

Her broken face betrays no words, she barely even wants to look at me, frustrating me eve more.

"Damnit!" I roar, slamming my hand into the wall next to her head, making her flinch.  "I know you like me.  Either that or you're leading me on for your own entertainment.  Tell me the truth or I'm walking away."

(Y/n) finally lifts her head and stares into my eyes.  She looks almost as emotional as I do.  "Denki and me... We were together before!"  She screws her eyes closed.  "Things we just not working out, and when we broke up, I thought we were fine.  We were both cool with it.  But he was a drunken mess and he was crying about how much he missed me out of nowhere and I was just overwhelmed, okay!"  She's shaking now, but manages to open her eyes and shoot me a malicious glare.  "And how can you be angry?!  I thought we were having a great time dancing and getting closer to each other and then you pull away!  What was I supposed to think?  I took that as a rejection!"

I groan out and scream, "I fucked up, I know!"  My hand collides with the wall again, lolling my head onto her shoulder, breathing in her scent again.  A mix of her and my anger makes me snap my head back up and grab her shoulders.  "I... (Y/n)."  My words won't come out, and I growl again.  "I fucking like you!  That's what I should've said and all this would've been avoided!  I should've fucking kissed you when I had the chance!"

With that, I angrily smash my lips to her's.  She tastes slightly of alcohol and the cherries I remember from our kiss a week ago.  "I wanted to be the only one kissing you tonight," I murmur, crushing her into the wall with my body and attacking her again.

My heart skips a beat when she pulls me by my collar, moving her hands up and grabbing my nape, nails slightly digging into my skin.  She kisses me just as angrily and passionately, each of us trying to dominate the other.  Our kisses become sloppy as the heat rises between us, trying to nip at each other, me ultimately winning and capturing her swollen bottom lip between my teeth.

I push her away, both of us panting for breath.  "Well?  Are you just gonna kiss me or are you gonna say something?"

Her face turns a deeper shade of red.  "I-I like you too.  Stupid."

The way she's so flustered almost melts the anger out of me, but her acceptance of my feelings is what completely erases it.  I clear my throat.  "Good.  So now you're mine.  And if I catch that electric idiot trying to kiss you again, I'm pounding his face in."

She shoots me a look.  "You don't have to act so tough.  I know you're just insecure."

My face heats up.  "Shut up, idiot.  I'm not sharing you with anyone, that's all."  I remember the rose and start frantically patting my jacket for it, until I look down and see it slightly worse for wear.  I pick it up and cough.  "God, I rehearsed this so well and look what happened."

(Y/n) plucks the flower out of my hand and pecks my cheek with a grin.  "I think it was a lot hotter this way."

I chuckle.  "You're right," I sneak my hands to her hips again, like it's become a new routine, "I'm not cut out for that vanilla bullshit anyway."

So I got a little carried away.  WhooOOOOPS

I know y'all loved it though, don't lie to yourselves ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2.4K 27
― i'm just not meant to be saved. hitoshi shinso x fem reader. Completed! April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2021
478K 20.8K 70
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
2.1K 69 11
Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia one-shots, as the title says. It's probably just gonna be a bunch of Bakugou and Midoriya but we'll see, the...
211K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...