The alphas rogue #wattys2016

By emsspace

Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone... More

Chapter 1 (edited) ✔
Chapter 2 (edited) ✔
Chapter 3 (edited) ✔
Chapter 4 (edited) ✔
Chapter 5 (edited) ✔
Chapter 6 (edited) ✔️
Chapter 7 (edited) ✔️
Chapter 8 (edited) ✔️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an update sorry x
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick A/N but important
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Im sorry
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40 (the last chapter)
my last goodbye.
book two is out!
Wattys2015?
Editing.

The Alphas Mate

9K 179 2
By emsspace

Skylar Harris, 18, daughter of Alpha Richard, Alpha of the dark moon pack. Sweetheart who is kind to everyone. always helping her pack mates. hates rogues just as much as her farther. Never had a boyfriend. protected by farther's guards. fighter but wouldn't hurt a fly, unless she meets a rogue.

The dark moon park. a British pack that is located in the middle of now where. number one in Britain. feared by rogues. feared by every pack in Europe.

Alpha Richard, fearless, ruthless, rogue killing. Alpha Richard is feared by his pack, he would kill anyone who would show kindness to a rogue. After his Luna being killed by ruthless rogues, Alpha Richard won't give up until all rogue will be flat out dead.

James white. 19, a rogue, kicked out of his pack for sleeping with the Alphas daughter. now on his own, passing through towns after towns. schools after schools. sleeping with girls after girls. jerk of the year. Anger issues.

Well I guess that's what they say opposites always attract. and in this case there's no choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 497 106
Adira is a mystery to everyone around her, in school she's the loner with the black hoodie who doesn't bother with friends. Out of school she's know...
475K 14.7K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...