Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 1| Their Life

29.8K 1K 35
By cupcakes6621

A girl is shown waiting outside the school. She is wearing a normal red salwar kamiz with open long hair. Soon the school bell is heard and all the kids come running out. She is in search of someone when she feels small arms wrap around her.

Voice:"Mumma"(a cute voice calls her as she smiles and turns around and bends on her knees)

Girl:(none other than Ahana hugs the boy)"Ansh....How was your day baby?"

Ansh:"Very nice...mumma you know I..."(and as usually Ansh starts telling Ahana about his school day while they walk down the street towards her scooty)

Ahana:"Okay Ansh, common now sit down we have to head home fast..."(she said as they settles down on the scooty)

Ansh:"Mumma I want to see Ice cream..."

Ahana:"Not now baby..first let's head home...mumma made something special for his prince...."

Ansh:"really!"

Ahana:(smiles)"really baby..."

The scene shifts to a another school while a handsome man was waiting by his car. Soon 2 kids came running and hugged him. Yes they were none other than Aryan and Naira.

Aryan/Naira:"papaaa...."

Neil:(bending down to their level and smiling):"Hi princess! Hi champ! How was your day."

Aryan:"very good Papa. We had so much fun."

Naira:"mine was also good papa"(she said cutely )

Neil:"That's good. Common now sit in the car..."(he said as he helps the kids settle down in the car before heading home)

At Ahana's house..

Ahana enters with Ansh to see Prabha and Sanjeev seated on the couch with a nervous expression.

Ansh:"Dadi dadu...."(he said running inside)

Prabha:"slowly ansh...(hugging him)"How was your day"

Ansh:"very good.."

Sanjeev:"okay ansh go in your room...see dadu got you a new toy go see..go go.."

Ansh:"yeahhhhhh"(he said as he ran to his room..)

Ahana:"Careful Ansh.."(she said and started going behind him when sanjeev stopped her)

Sanjeev:"Ahana wait"

Ahana:"yes papa, what happened?"

Prabha:"beta we have to talk to you about something"

Ahana:"what happened maa..."(she said as she sat next to them)

Prabha:"Beta, first listen to us carefully. We only want your happiness  you know that right"

Ahana:"plz don't tell me this is about my marriage. ..(not getting a reply from them she understood)" I have said this many times,  I dont want to marry anyone. I have Ansh... I have you...I dont need another person" (she said as she stood up to go)

Prabha:"Ahana wait....Plz listen  to us... this is not about you , it's about Ansh as well. How long will you stay like this. How long will you hide the truth from Ansh that his father is dead. What do you think I won't know? I heard Ansh asking you about Rajeev last night. Last night you changed the subject, but for how long? He is growing up. Soon he will start to understand that his dad is supposed to be with him. Then what will you do...how will you handle him? What will u say to him? That is dad is dead?!"

Sanjeev:"beta prabha is right.  You need a life partner and Ansh needs a dad"

Ahana:" But.."

Sanjeev:''Think about Ansh Ahana .."(Ahana became quite)

Prabha:"I have found a marriage alliance for you. Meet him tomorrow then decide what you want to do."

Ahana:(she looked at her parents and then at ansh's picture on the wall)" Alright! I'll meet him, but the final decision is mine"

Prabha:"yes the final decision will be yours promise...Thank you beta..."(Ahana sighs and heads towards Ansh's room)

On the other side... In Malhotra Mansion...

Neil enters the house to see everyone seated in the hall...

Aryan:"dadu ...dadi..."

Angali:"Oh my cuties are home..."(she said hugging the kids)

Shruti:"Naira Aryan come let's get you changed in to comfortable clothes"

Aryan:"okay Taiji.."(the kids left with Shruti )

Neil:"maa I'll change and come."

Angali:"one min Neil. We have to talk to you..."(neil nods and seats on the sofa next to sid)

Rahul:"Neil we searched a marriage alliance for you"(he said being on point)

Neil:(shocked and angry) " What! papa I already said I dont want to marry anyone. I am happy the way I am. I am sure mom got this alliance. Maa why dont you understand,  I only Love Aarti  and will always only love her. I cant see a random person in her place."

Angali: " Try to understand Neil. You need a life partner. If not for your self then think about the kids. Naira hasn't even seen her mom but Aryan. He has alteast lived with his mom for 3 years. He still wishes for her return. Cant you think about this marriage for their sake"

Neil:"I am enough to take care of my kids and about them having a mothers love. You, Preeti and bhabhi all are there. We dont need anything else "

Rahul:" That different Neil. A mother is a mother. Preeti, Angali and shruti can only do so much. How much ever love they give Aryan and Naira. They will still be Chachi Taiji and Dadi to them."

Neil:"But dad.."

Rahul:(little more strictly)"That its Neil. Why dont you understand this is important. Do you think we will make a wrong decision for you and the kids. Just give it try fo god sake."

Neil:"I know dad. You always do the right things for this family"

Rahul:"Then try to understand that this is also for the betterment of your future. If you think you the kids can live without a mother your wrong. You yourself are destroying your kids Future "

Neil:"Fine so whatever you want"

Angali:"Really... that mean I say yes for this alliance"

Neil:" Do whatever you want mom. There is anyways no need for my wish"( he said in sarcasm )

Rohan:"Neil common bro. Think of Aryan and Naira. Mom is only doing this for your good."

Neil:(sighs and turns to his mom)"Sorry mom. I'll meet the girl tomorrow"(saying this he leaves to his room...Just then the phone rings and angali picks up)

Angali:"hello.."

Prabha:"Hello! this is prabha "

Angali:"oh yes yes.."

Prabha:"I called to inform you that Ahana is ready to meet Neil"

Angali:"That nice. Neil is also ready..."

Prabha:"That great news. Why dont you all come to our house tomorrow"

Angali:"Sure! See you tomorrow"(she said ending the call)

Sid:" Who was it mom..."

Angali:"It was Prabha. she called to inform that her daughter said yes to the alliance."

Rahul:"Thats great news..."

Angali:" Yes! Now everything  will be fine in our kids life. They will soon get all their happiness back."

Sid:"So what's the name of out new bhabhi "

Angali:"Ahana..."

Preeti:"Mummiji, Shruti bhabhi was saying that she has a son also."

Angali:" Yes. I think he is also 4 years old. Anyways leave all this, Preeti  go and tell shruti to meet me in my room. We have to  do some preparation for Tomorrow."

Preeti:"Okay.."

In Neil's room....

Neil was looking at a picture of him and Aarti hanging on the walls.

Neil:"I miss you a lot Aarti. Why did you leave me? Mom and Dad want me to get married again, but I won't be able to give that girl the  place you have in my heart. This marriage will only be for my kids."

 On the other hand...

Ahana was in her room crying looking at her wedding pictures...

Ahana:"Why Rajveer? Why did you go? I don't want to marry anyone. But I will for Ansh and only for Ansh."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I hope your guys enjoyed the first part.
Do leave feedback.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:"Their first meeting "

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 98K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
1.2M 49.7K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
96.8K 9.3K 28
~Book 2 of Hidden Love Series~ "I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marri...
9.9K 586 11
You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved. The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow. Welcoming you all in to Avinash and Aa...