Academy City Kaiju

By Heroman23

Kaiju's have lived on planet Earth long before the day of the dinosaurs. The Kaiju's have lived near the core... More

Prolouge
Kaijus in Academy City
Kiyama Harumi
Godzilla VS AIM Burst
The Explanation
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 1
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 2
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 3
The New Danger
H.E.A.T Part 1
H.E.A.T Part 2
H.E.A.T Part 3
H.E.A.T Part 4
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 1
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 2
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 3
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 4
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 1
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 2
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 3
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 1
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 2
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 3
Wendigo City Part 1
Wendigo City Part 2
Wendigo City Part 3
Wendigo City Part 4
Welcome to Infant Island Part 1
Welcome to Infant Island Part 2
Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla
The Return Of Ghidorah
The Fall Of Godzilla
Ghidorah True Origins. A New Hope Approaches
The Return Of Godzilla!
The Final Battle Has Begun
Earth Guardians vs Earth Destroyers
Rodan Vs Megaguirus
Mothra And Mikoto VS Gigan
The Dragon King
Kong VS Ramarak
Gamera and Zilla Vs Super Gyaos and Megalon
Mega Kaiju VS Anguirus , Mikoto and King Caesar
Mothra Sacrifice's
Fight For What We Believe!
Long Live The King!
The End?

Wendigo City Part 5

232 5 25
By Heroman23

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.....

"The power I wanted is to have access to all the Wendigos Esper powers that are under my command and use them however I want. Meaning, I have evolved to have every Esper power from every person in Academy City under my control as well. Basically, I am like a god now. " Said Wendigo King before he kicked Danny in the head causing him to be sent flying towards another tree.

"You...might have all the power in your hands but that doesn't mean you know how to USE IT!!" Said Danny as he released a massive Atomic Breath at Wendigo King at close range. Danny closed his mouth and when the dust settled, the Wendigo King was not affected by it. Not even a scratched on him. "What!?" Yelled both Mikoto and Danny.

"I told you what this eye can do but I guess you forgot." Said Wendigo King. He then grabbed Danny by the neck and lifted him up. "You and Godzilla might have faced strong foes in the past ever since the day you bonded with him but you are not at strong as me!" said Wendigo King.

Wendigo King then throw Danny at a huge bolder. When his back landed hard on it, Danny cough up a massive amount of blood. The Wendigo King walked over to him and punched him hard in the stomach. Danny then cough up even more blood. Mikoto was look in horror as the only strongest person she knows is getting beaten so easily. Danny got back up and went straight for the leader. He transformed his arms into Godzilla arms and begin punching like hell at Wendigo King. But the leader didn't even felt it. It just tickled him. He then just flicked Danny in the head and make him fly into the air and crashed near Mikoto. Danny slowly got back up as he was now have blood leaking out of his arms. His T-shirt has some holes and damages on it. Danny was breathing hard now. The Wendigo King walked over to Danny as he was getting tired of this fight.

"I am bored of you now. Have a nice cold sleep." Said Wendigo King. He raised his left hand to he made Danny be completely covered in ice!

"No! Danny!" Mikoto was too late. Danny was now completely covered in super tough ice.

"The brat was not a threat to me from the beginning. And you Railgun, even though you are the Level 5 Electromaster, you can't even put a scratch on me. This world last hope is gone! HAHAHAHA!" Said Wendigo King.

Mikoto begin to cry. With Danny gone, there is no one that can stop this nightmare. She then felt a hand on her head. Suddenly, the parts of her that were transforming into a Wendigo has vanished and she is back to normal. she looked up to see a right hand on her head and that right hand is connect to someone she knows. A boy with black spiky hair and was a white button T-shirt and blue pants. There is strange feeling from his right hand. Touma Kamijou.

"I don't know what is going on but I am not just going to stand back and let you hurt my friends!" Said Touma.

"We agree as well." Said James as he and Sakura jumped right next to him. "We will be fighting to our last breath." Said Sakura.

Danny found the identify of the Wendigo King. The Wendigo King proved to be too strong for Danny and now Danny is covered in ice. Can Touma help Mikoto break Danny out of his ice prison?

======================

Back with the fight...................

'Strange. I would have thought all the people in Academy City have become Wendigo's. How is there is still one still not affect by the curse.' Thought the Wendigo King. He looked at Touma to see him not having a single sign that he has the Wendigo Curse.

'And whats more, he some how got rid of the curse that was on Mikoto and freed her from becoming a Wendigo. How?' The Wendigo King thought to himself as he was beginning to think he miscalculated on this person.

"It matters not! Even if you can stopped the curse on her, you can't stop me!" Said Wendigo King as he charged at Touma to kill him. Touma moved his right hand back as far as he could and punched really hard at the Wendigo King nose. When his fist made contact which the creature, the sound of shattering glass was heard and the Wendigo King was launched back away from the group.

'What was that? The moment he touched me, my powers felt weak for a sec. What did he do?' thought the Wendigo King as he beginning to wonder what just happen to him.

"Touma! How did you know where to find me?" asked Mikoto as she wonder how he was able to find her due to his bad luck.

"Well, to be honest. Those two guys helped me out. I was surround by a punch of those things. Every time i used my right hand on one of them to turn them back to normal, more just keep appearing. When these two people saved me from that, we all heard your voice and you can guess the rest." Said Touma as he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.

Mikoto then just simply smiled. "You big idiot. Always trying to help others even though no one asks you too. I guess that is what I can suspect from you." Said Mikoto.

"Alright kids, enough chit chatting. We got a serious problem on our hands. With Danny covered in ice, we need to get him back in the fight. As much as I hate to say it, you, that spiky hair kid and Danny are our only hope to stop this nightmare." Said James as he took off his coat and shirt for some reason. The clouds above them begin to break apart to reveal part of the moon poking out.

"Agreed. It is time to stop holding back. We will buy you as much time as you need. We will distract the Wendigo King as long as we can, in the mean time, find a way to free Danny." Said Sakura as she pulled out one golden paper talisman.

"Wendigo King. It is time to full introduced myself. I am the James, the White Werewolf of Japan!" Said James as the Full Moon came out behind the clouds. His body begin to change. His upper body turned into a humanoid wolf with strong muscles and his fur is pure white as snow. His eyes are now blue.

"And I am Sakura, the shrine maiden of the Yokai Temple!" Said Sakura as he raised her golden paper into the air. In a golden flash of light, her body had changed. She now has long blond hair with fox ears on her head. Her eyes are now golden fox eyes. She now has nine long yellow fox tails. She now has sharp finger nails as well.

The two now powerful people charged at Wendigo King with giving little time to react. They were fast. Every time The Wendigo King would try to catch a least one of them, it would leave him opened to get a kicked in the back or a simple scratch to the face.

The Wendigo King minions were about to charge at Touma and Mikoto but Mikoto used her powers to quickly shock all of them to make them go unconscious.

"Danny, Danny. Wake up!" Said Mikoto as she tried to yell through the ice to reach Danny. "Its not working. Quick use your hand on the ice!" Mikoto order Touma.

Touma placed his right hand on the ice and the sound of shattering glass was heard and the ice that was surrounded Danny was gone. Danny slowly opened up his eyes to see Touma and Mikoto in front of him.

"Hey guys. I am sorry, Mikoto. I am sorry that you had to see me loss like that. He just angered me so much that he knew I would charged in blindly. And that makes me angry." Said Danny.

"Its fine but look Danny, I am no longer have the curse on me." Said Mikoto.

"Yeah how did that happen?" asked Danny.

"He did. What is going on in that right hand of his, Touma was able to break the curse." Said Mikoto as he pointed Touma how waved to Danny.

"Thank you. I have a plan on how to end the Wendigo King and the curse once and for all but I will need you two for this to work." Said Danny. Both Mikoto and Touma nodded their heads yes.

"Good." Said Danny.He whispered the plan into their ears and once he finished his explaining it, they both nodded to it. Danny then turned his head to over where the fight is going on. Even though their appearances are different, Danny could tell those two are James and Sakura.

"If those two are going to get serious then so am I. Time to get creative." Said Danny. He tighten his muscles as the ground underneath him begin to shake. He had his arms in a power up fashion and suddenly a power flaming blue aura surrounded him. This caused the Wendigo to stop fighting to look what is happening.

'Whats happening?' thought Wendigo King.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Danny as his aura melted all the snow in the area to water. In a flashing light, Mikoto, Danny and Touma walked out bling light. 

Danny has changed now. His arms are now Godzilla arms and so are his feet and legs. He has dorsal fins coming out of his back but were small size and a Godzilla tail. His face has black scales going around to form like a mask. His ears are now pointed with Godzilla skin color. His eyes are now orange red.

"KAIJU HYBRID MODE!" Shouted Danny. 

Mikoto, Touma and Danny now charged at the Wendigo King. 'How could this be? How could these...these...these children still have the will to fight!?' Thought Wendigo King

Mikoto was the first to attack as she released a bunch of lighting form her hand at the monster head. This caused him to get a shocking experience. He shocked his head to get rid of the pain. He formed ice shards in his hands and was about to strike Mikoto with them but Touma protect her by having his right hand touching them, causing them to disappear. 

Touma then punched him in the stomach causing him to fall to his knee. Mikoto and Touma ducked their heads as Danny came flying over their heads to deliver a powerful kick to the head. This made the Wendigo King to be sent flying hard into the streets.

The Wendigo King slowly got back up as he notice those three children walking towards him. "Why can't you see the big picture?! I am trying to end the world suffering of war and pain. With everyone under my command, no one will have to fight!" Said the Wendigo King. "Its the perfect way to live! Becoming a Wendigo is the only way to live! That is all we humans were meant to become from day one!"

"Your views, your ideas, and your dreams, their nothing but a illusion." Said Touma as made his right hand into a fist.

"No one whats to live that way." Said Mikoto as she covered her left hand with lighting. Suddenly James and Sakura appeared behind the Wendigo King and each grabbed one of his arms and hold him still.

 "You are just stealing their freedom." Said Danny as he made his left hand into fist.

"And that is why......." All three of them paused before launching themselves at the Wendigo King. "............We are going to shattered that Illusion together!" Shouted those three as they landed their punch on one place, the crystal eye. With Danny Godzilla strength, plus Mikoto lightning punch and Touma ability, they crystal eye was destroyed.

"NOOOOOOOO!" yelled the Wendigo as once where the crystal was, multiple ghostly heads of the past Wendigo Kings came out. Everyone watched as the ghostly heads flew everywhere before going back to the Wendigo King as he exploded into nothing.

With the source of the cruse gone, all the Wendigo's in Academy City fall the ground and slowly turned back to normal. Their clothes were damaged but not too much damage to worry about.

The sun begin to rise out of the horizon as the brand new day begin. The nightmare that once held its claws on this city is gone. With the curse gone, everyone will wake up in a few hours and life will continue the way it should in Academy City.

Our heroes were now on top of a large building looking over the horizon as they smiled for the saving everyone. Hopefully, things will come down after a while but once trouble stirs again, their will always be others who will be there to save others.

 =================================

To Be Continued...........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 784 8
Summary: After settling the score (and gaining a truce) with King Kong and bringing an end to MechaGodzilla. Legendary Godzilla, also known as (M/N)...
14.2K 318 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
26.7K 387 12
Titans have ruled this planet for an millennium until humanity indirectly took the position as the dominant species of the planet. But what would hap...
7.5K 56 17
After the events of 2019, Godzilla lost so much and became miserable because of king Ghidorah and the events of 2021 and the fight with machagodzilla...