Killed by My Stalker (Complet...

By Asianpowerpuff

After being killed by my stalker, I found myself being reincarnated in a murder mystery novel I was reading r... More

Chapter 1: An Adonis
Chapter 2: You Were Mine
Chapter 3: Lilian Lemaire
Chapter 4: Carnal Desires
Chapter 5: Gentle Caresses
Chapter 6: Be Mine
Chapter 7: Simply Shopping
Chapter 8: Territory
Chapter 9: I Wanted to Love
Chapter 10: My Cute Lover
Chapter 11: Together Forever
Chapter 12: His Confession
Chapter 14: Nightly Visit
Chapter 15: One way
Chapter 16: My Way
Chapter 17: Stalker of the Past
Chapter 18: Trembling
Chapter 19: Destined Partner
Chapter 20: Poor Taste
Chapter 21: Bad Girl
Chapter 22: Wealth [Stalker]
Chapter 23: Love Hurts [Stalker]
Chapter 24: Atonement
Chapter 25: The Will to Live
Chapter 26: As Long as You Are Happy
Chapter 27: Murder Suspect
Chapter 28: Seed of Doubt
Chapter 29: Warmth of Your Hand
Chapter 30: Koran's Exit
Chapter 31: Reminders of the Past
Chapter 32: Delayed Trip
Chapter 33: Confrontation
Chapter 34: Your Ghost
Chapter 35: Witch Interference
Chapter 36: Violent Crime
Chapter 37: Narcissus
Chapter 38: Warning Signs
Chapter 39: The Entitled Few
Chapter 40: False White Lily
Chapter 41: Had I Died
Chapter 42: Chomped
Chapter 43: Upstanding Citizen
Chapter 44: Traumatic
Chapter 45: Elite Man [Stalker #2]
Chapter 46: Twisted Affections
Chapter 47: Budge
Chapter 48: Impending Doom
Chapter 49: Punishment
Chapter 50: Checkmate
Chapter 51: Lonesome People

Chapter 13: Business

6.8K 233 5
By Asianpowerpuff

I went to Else's boutique for some summery dresses.

"I am so glad that you had chosen to come here!" Else said as she grabbed my hands.

"I am glad that you showed me the way here," I said as I awkwardly pulled my hands back.

"You came here alone? What happened to the handsome Sir who was always behind you?" Else asked.

"He is busy," I said with a smile.

Sheze is actually a busy person, but he puts time away for me and spends as much time as possible for me...

I also know the nature of his work. He gets rid of the 'useless' people in the kingdom as ordered by the King. On the day I met Sheze, his target had apparently slipped away from him and Sheze had tried to drink in order to soothe his bad mood for having lost his target two times in a row.

"What can I do for you?" Else asked.

"I am looking for a few summer and spring clothes myself," I said.

"I see. You are looking for date clothes, yes?" Else said as she handed me a catalog.

"Yes, date clothes," I answered her.

I soon became flustered from my honest answer.

"I suggest getting some racy looking undergarments as well," Else whispered as she handed me an all black catalog.

"You are really good at doing business..." I said.

Else also handed me a color pallet made of wood and string.

"These are the more popular colors for spring. I personally suggest getting some pastel blue dresses," Else said.

I found a color that perfectly matched Sheze's eye color.

"...Can I get a dress and some accessories in this color?" I asked nervously.

"Of course!" Else answered with a sheepish grin.

I soon decided on fifteen dress sets, five pajama sets, and ten clothing sets. I then brought out a box of old dresses.

"I would like my old dresses updated as well," I said.

"Your old dresses? From what I see, Lady Lilian is quite wealthy," Else said.

"I would like to give my old dresses away to the local orphanages," I said.

Else soon stood upwards and placed her hands on the table.

"Lady Lilian must be the one who donated the winter coats to the orphanages last year as well!" Else said.

My family was quite wealthy but I never thought their money was mine, so I generated some revenue by using ideas from my past life into this life.

I really wanted to make some simple things that even common people would like to purchase, so I focused on making things like shampoo, soap bars, dish soap and some ointments for cuts and burns. I only recently tried my hand in making scented candles.

I used my parents name to launch the products, so know one really knows that I came up with the products and worked in development.

For whatever reason, my products became extremely popular, and I suddenly ended up with a lot of money on my hands. I started using my money to make donations into building better roads and allocating my money towards charities.

"The boutique I had been using had become bankrupt and merged with this boutique. I was a bit surprised to find that Else had been the one to take over," I said with a smile.

"There has been someone going around and supporting small businesses as well..." Else said.

I placed one finger to her lips as if to shut her lips for a moment.

"That will be enough," I said with a smile.

Her face reddened a bit before she grabbed my hands.

"As a woman, you have taken my heart once again...What shall you do if I can never find a husband if not for you?" Else asked.

Is she confessing, threatening, or admitting that she has gone crazy to me?

"I suppose that I will have to continue supporting your business until your company rules the country," I said as I pretended to cry woefully into my handkerchief.

"I demand to have you instead!" Else said.

"My apologies, I have a lover," I said immediately.

"...I will take your continued support then," Else said.

"We have a contract," I said as I held out my hand.

"I am glad to be a part of this partnership," Else said as she shook my hand. She soon flipped the black book open. "Now, other stuff aside, I recommend the white undergarment man killer set."

She showed me a white babydoll lingerie set with matching frilly underwear and garter set.

"...Is this not what prostitutes wear?" I asked.

"They are for everybody. The bedroom gets a bit boring when the same thing happens all the time. If you want to see what the best selling prostitutes wear, look through this," Else said as she handed me an even darker shade of black book.

I peeked through it and saw a whole new world of cosplay and quickly closed it.

"...I will take the white set and a longer version in black," I said quietly.

"Thank you for your business!" Else said as she rubbed her hands together in happiness.

What a frightening shop...

It is no wonder how a small girl was able to open up her own shop in the busiest street in town.

I went by the clinic after having finished doing shopping with other local businesses. A Doctor I had been going to for a long time had been a man named William Hughes. He had been kicked out of his old clinic because he had saved someone that a Noble had nearly beaten up to death. He was an excellent and beloved Doctor, so I had given him a job at maintaining a free clinic.

He had long light brown hair tied to a side ponytail and large circle lenses that covered nearly half of his handsome face.

"It is good to see you again, Will," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Lady Lilian, what can I do for you?" William asked.

"I would like a checkup, please," I said with a slight cough.

William invites me in one of his private checking rooms and had me sit on the bed.

"Do you mind removing your top?" William asked.

I shyly removed my top and revealed my body riddled with love bites all over. Even William was a bit shocked by how many there were.

"It really is too much, is it not?" I asked.

"Doctors are not really here to judge...but there is nothing too bad about moderation," William said as he began his thorough inspection of me. "You seem to be medically fine...I can tell that there are some strained muscles in your back, but there is nothing too serious."

"Also, am I...?"

"You are not pregnant," William said as he handed me a bag of birth control tablets that I had asked for. "Since you requested them..."

There was not a way to check if you were pregnant by yourself, so you would have to go to a clinic and check it out yourself if you wanted to make sure.

Contraceptives in this world are highly advanced compared to their methods of checking for pregnancies.

There are the conventional ways with using condoms or the pulling-out method, which have proven to be less effective than their pill and liquid counterparts. Their pill or liquid version can work on either male or female and their effect can often times last up to a week. Male contraceptives work by having them take the contraceptive beforehand, while the female takes it after. It does not matter who takes it or whether both take it to increase the effectiveness of the contraceptives.

"Thank you, Will," I said as I accepted them gratefully.

After leaving the clinic, I gave out a sight of relief.

I suddenly felt a presence coming towards me and flinched. It was a servant from the estate who had come by to pick me up.

"I have come to escort you, Lady Lilian," Mary a maid with neck length purple hair said eloquently.

"Let us go home," I said as I followed after her.

As I thought, I still had difficulty with people coming from behind me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
61.1K 1.3K 60
Associated name: λ‚¨μ£Όμ˜ 집착이 μ•…λ…€μ—κ²Œ ν–₯ν•  λ•Œ Author: Soda Sshi ----- I possessed a villainess character, the female protagonist's elder sister, who harassed th...
240K 8.5K 63
After a year possessed as an extra, I picked up the dying mastermind. But this man seems to have amnesia. "What kind of relationship were we?" And a...
148K 5.3K 98
Eillie died and she finally met God. God told her she will be reincarnated and asked her who she wants to be. Ellie asked God, "please, I do not want...