Killed by My Stalker (Complet...

By Asianpowerpuff

After being killed by my stalker, I found myself being reincarnated in a murder mystery novel I was reading r... More

Chapter 1: An Adonis
Chapter 2: You Were Mine
Chapter 3: Lilian Lemaire
Chapter 4: Carnal Desires
Chapter 5: Gentle Caresses
Chapter 6: Be Mine
Chapter 7: Simply Shopping
Chapter 8: Territory
Chapter 9: I Wanted to Love
Chapter 10: My Cute Lover
Chapter 11: Together Forever
Chapter 12: His Confession
Chapter 13: Business
Chapter 14: Nightly Visit
Chapter 15: One way
Chapter 16: My Way
Chapter 17: Stalker of the Past
Chapter 18: Trembling
Chapter 19: Destined Partner
Chapter 20: Poor Taste
Chapter 21: Bad Girl
Chapter 23: Love Hurts [Stalker]
Chapter 24: Atonement
Chapter 25: The Will to Live
Chapter 26: As Long as You Are Happy
Chapter 27: Murder Suspect
Chapter 28: Seed of Doubt
Chapter 29: Warmth of Your Hand
Chapter 30: Koran's Exit
Chapter 31: Reminders of the Past
Chapter 32: Delayed Trip
Chapter 33: Confrontation
Chapter 34: Your Ghost
Chapter 35: Witch Interference
Chapter 36: Violent Crime
Chapter 37: Narcissus
Chapter 38: Warning Signs
Chapter 39: The Entitled Few
Chapter 40: False White Lily
Chapter 41: Had I Died
Chapter 42: Chomped
Chapter 43: Upstanding Citizen
Chapter 44: Traumatic
Chapter 45: Elite Man [Stalker #2]
Chapter 46: Twisted Affections
Chapter 47: Budge
Chapter 48: Impending Doom
Chapter 49: Punishment
Chapter 50: Checkmate
Chapter 51: Lonesome People

Chapter 22: Wealth [Stalker]

6.3K 159 25
By Asianpowerpuff

[Stalker's Perspective Part 1]

I was born from a wealthy family. Unfortunately, my parents wanted me to become perfect, so they often abused me under the pretense of discipline, and bullies at school often stole my wallet and beat me as well. I simply had nothing to call my own, neither family nor anything else.

That was my normality, until I met her...

A beautiful girl with almost platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes walked past me with a book in her hands. She had such feminine charms that it was hard to believe that she was still in school with her all white school uniform.

While I was admiring her erotic adult charms, she accidentally bumped her head into a utility pole and dropped the book she was reading. I found it extremely cute how she crouched to the ground and held her head.

...Were the adult charms just my mind playing tricks on me? She is just a child after all.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I went and grabbed her book and held out my hand for her.

"I am fine," she said as she looked up and took my hand.

Her eyes were impossibly blue and her hand was so amazingly soft that it almost made me crazy.

"Here is your book," I said as I dusted it off before I handed it back to her.

"Thank you very much!" she said as she answered me with a smile.

My eyes were not wrong...She was charming.

"What is that book you were reading about?" I asked as I tried to make conversation with her.

"Ah! Have you heard of it?" she asked as her entire face lit up.

"No, I haven't," I said as I looked at the white cover with an old school styled painting of a Knight.

Is this popular with kids nowadays?

"I see..." she said as her face suddenly dimmed.

"I...I would love to know more [about you as well]," I said.

"Of course!" she said with a bright smile.

My heart warmed up for the first time in my life. We spent hours alone just talking about her book. She loved books about knighthood, princes, and heroes. She was a girl who was in love with fantasies. At the end of it all, she thanked me for just listening to her talk. It was an experience that I kept in my heart for a long time.

I wanted to become her ideals, so I began working out, dressing better, and studying more. I found myself living a better life because of it, but all I truly wanted was to be reunited with the innocent Angel that changed my life.

I thought about what I should do to get her attention and finally came up with a way to do it.

I will be her Hero!

It would be bad to put her in a situation where she would be in imminent danger, but it would be more effective if I saved her from a situation where she felt extremely hopeless and that no one was going to help her.

I created a situation where I put her with a groper using my father's Assistant Darian as the scapegoat. The train car was then filled with all actors that I hired to be in the train with her in order to avoid anyone else stealing my limelight.

I watched the entire situation from a distance, but had trouble seeing exactly what went on. However, I could see that she was definitely under a lot of stress.

When the train doors opened, I went out to save her.

Her clothes clearly distressed and she seemed to be panting hard out of breath after getting out.

"You are not going anywhere!" Assistant Darian shouted.

"Stop it! You are hurting her," I said as his grabbed his wrist.

I looked at his pants and sure enough he had popped a boner and had his zipper down.

I wanted to kill him...

"You must be mistaken...She is my lover," he said.

"Do you know this man?" I asked her. She shook her head and denied vehemently. I then threw the Assistant Darian's hand away. "Get lost!"

My accomplice soon left and acted as if he was angry to have had his prey taken away.

I wanted to scold him immediately, but let it go. I could not let her know I was the one who made him do that to her.

I took of my jacket and put it over her shoulders.

"Thank you for saving me," she said while crying.

"Do not mention it. I just saw that you were in trouble and just had to help," I said with a smile.

"You are just like a Hero!" she said excitedly.

"I am glad that you are safe," I said as I pat her head.

That was too easy...

When I returned home, I met with my Assistant Darian and threw him to the ground in my father's office and put my heel on his temple.

"Why? I did everything you asked!" he said.

"I said scare her a little. I did not say get so into the role that you almost rape her," I said as I ground my heel on his temple. "So, answer me honestly...Did you enjoy it?"

"...N-No," he said.

"Liar! Just answer me honestly," I said.

"I did! I did enjoy it. It was very pleasant to touch her," he confessed.

That's right...There is no way that my **** could not turn even you on.

"I like honest people," I said as I removed my foot from his head. "Now, did you bring it?"

"Yes!" he said as he handed me the clothes he wore when he groped her.

"Get out!" I ordered him.

He quickly left.

I was finally alone with the clothes that touched her. I smelled each article of clothing that she touched and got incredibly hard when I smelled the crotch area of the pants that rubbed against her panties. There was a faint sweet smell of sweat and perfume mixed in. I pleasured myself while I continued smelling the clothes.

I arranged to became her tutor through her parents the next day. From that day forth, I became her number one person...

I taught her everything she wanted to know from basic school to even cooking. I even got a chance to try her cooking and received chocolates from her on Valentines Day. Her parents trusted me enough to let us study with the doors closed. They even let me sleep in their home when studying got late. I was practically like a son to them already.

It was bliss...

She came to tutoring depressed one day.

"What's wrong, my Angel?" I asked her.

"Haha...Angel?" she said with a laugh.

I accidentally called her my Angel...

"Just tell me what is wrong," I urged her.

"You can tell that something is wrong?" she asked as if she was surprised.

"You can talk to me about anything," I told her.

"A male gym teacher keeps asking me to stay behind more often," she said uncomfortably.

I had a vague idea of where the conversation was leading to. As she grew up, became more beautiful by the day. The number of unpleasant encounters will surely grow...

"Has he done anything to you? I want you to be specific. I won't tell anyone...I promise," I said as I held out my pinky.

For someone as innocent as her, she liked going through these childish rituals.

She wrapped my pinky with hers and shook it. I then grabbed her hand and brought her to sit across my lap.

"Whoa!" she said in a fluster.

"I wanted you to feel comfortable with whatever you wanted to say to me," I said as I pat her head.

"...He has not done anything really serious yet, but he has been going around slapping butts and saying good job," she said.

"What?" I said as I could not believe this teacher had the gall to use his position as a teacher to touch my Angel before I could.

"I-It is not just me. He has done it to some other girls as well," she explained.

"That is certainly not a good thing...Next time he tries something, I want you to tell another teacher or me, all right?" I said to her sternly.

"Y-Yes..." she replied.

After our tutoring session, I made a call to Assistant Darian and made a short pit stop at the gym teacher's house. After having some men beat the pedophile up, I tied him up and went through his computer while he served as my chair.

"You are a true pedophile, huh?" I said as I looked through his hidden files.

He kept around a thousand photos of children in their gym clothes shot at ambiguous angles and even had a special file for just my Angel's photos.

After taking a few photos of my Angel for myself, I then printed his candid photos of children and spread them all over his apartment before calling the police on him. I then arranged for a replacement female gym teacher at my Angel's school.

Soon after that, I saw my Angel smiling brightly again.

"Teacher, are you popular?" she asked one day.

"A little, why?" I answered her as I tried to talk to her from a distance.

"I did not think you would answer so confidently," she said with a small chuckle. "I wanted some advice. I recently got my first female friend. Her name is ***."

My Angel was a shy beauty. She was loved by all but did not have a single friend. The only people that followed after her were typically unsavory people.

It was my duty to protect her from the whole world...

"I am loved by many people," I said jokingly.

She laughed at my statement.

"Haha...Even if no one loves you, I will always love you, Teacher," she said.

If she knew what I have done for her, she would surely be disgusted by me...

That night, her mother allowed me to stay over. I slipped some sleeping medicine into my Angel's water right before bed and crawled into her bed later at night.

I took deep whiffs of her hair and loved her breasts fully by caressing them directly and rubbed my boner against her soft place. I had thought many times that I should just take her virginity for myself but wanted her to accept me before doing anything painful to her.

Following a few days after I gave her advice, she began making more friends and became a more expressive.

When she smiled, I felt as though my heart was being cleaned of all the filth inside of me...

I loved her and was willing to wait a lifetime for her to love me as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 183 5
Ariana Luxington is the daughter of a Marquis, that fell head over heals for the Crown Prince. Devoting most of her life to gaining his affection she...
126K 17.1K 46
[10x times featured] Countless people have suffered tragedy simply for a protagonist to shine and rise as heroes, but are they really heroes if they...
41.9K 1.5K 28
As if it wasn't enough for me to be reincarnated as a child in the slums, I was taken to a city of crime and became a test subject. But then, when I...
2.4M 157K 200
Transmigrating into a cannon fodder villain from her favourite novel, Cecil Lan, our heroine decides to change her entire fate. Her only goal was to...