Session 32 |DaBaby|

By TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... More

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(19) 14 Weeks
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(25) Ari Don't Need More Press
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(34) Because Of You
(35) Speechless
(36) Fiancรฉ Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(52) Slip n Slide
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(56) The Matrimony
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(5) The Race

9.6K 473 67
By TrilllQueen

My alarm went off and I shot up out of bed. I could barely remember making it home last night since his session ran late. I looked at the time on my phone and immediately started searching for my remote.

It was literally a minute until 10 and Jon's court appearance was supposed to be showing on TV. I found the remote and quickly went to the news channel, just in time.

"I was just about to come wake you up." Tae gave me a small smile as he walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

I smiled back before turning my attention to the lady on the tv as she spoke. "Goodmorning! Today we have a live viewing of the case involving Jonathan Kirk, a famous rapper known as DaBaby."

She went on and on about details of the case before they finally cut to the courtroom.

"Breathe, Ari." Tae mumbled.

I probably was holding my breath, I wanted this to be over with before it even started. I didn't know what I would do if Jonathan actually gets time for this.

"Will the defendant please rise."

There was Jon on the tv with his hand placed on a bible, swearing under oath. I admired how well put together he looked even in the stressful situation he was in.

Jon's lawyer whispered something to him as the prosecutor stood up and approached the judge.

"Please bring your first witness to the stand." The judge spoke.

"Your honor, our witness could not make it but we have it on record the witness identified the defendant as hostile."

"So there is no witness?" The judge seemed annoyed but the prosecutor looked unbothered by this.

"There is but-"

"You may be seated." He interrupted as banged the gavel.

The way this judge's attitude was set up, I definitely didn't see anything good coming from this.

"Why his attitude so damn bad?" Tae asked with a stank look on his face.

I nodded in agreement before rolling my eyes. "He definitely got a stick up his ass or something."

As the camera panned over to Jon and his lawyer I noticed a familiar face sitting behind him. "I know you fucking lying!" I yelled jumping out the bed.

"What? What happened? Rewind it I missed it" Tae says reaching for the remote. I quickly ran up to the tv and started pointing at the girl sitting behind Jon.

"That's the bitch he cheated on me with"

"You fucking lying" Tae's jaw was damn near to the ground. "Ariana"

"I'm finna fucking kill this nigga." I was pissed. I couldn't sit still, I couldn't even focus on the case "He said he didn't want me to come cause he didn't wanna ruin my reputation this nigga just wanted to bring another bitch"

He better hope they lock his ass up because if he comes home he's gonna be six feet under.

•Jonathan•

My alarm went off at 7:30 am and I dreaded having to get up and get ready. "Fuck" I groaned sitting up and turning off the alarm on my phone.

I climbed out of the bed and went straight to the shower to wake myself up. I probably shouldn't have stayed at the studio that late.

I got dressed in this navy blue suit with a red tie. I knew my lawyer would hate for me to wear my chain, but I was going to stay true to me and hoped it worked in my favor.

I wish Ari was here to help me get ready but her ass had an attitude last night. I knew she wasn't going to take me not wanting her there lightly but I didn't think she would say fuck me and not stay the night with me. This could be my last night home for a minute.

The prosecution only has one witness and we paid them off with a couple of bands not to show up. I knew they'd be desperate, see Ari in the crowd and try to bring her up as a witness if she was there.

I couldn't tell her about paying off the witness while we were at the studio, too many people around. I wasn't about to incriminate myself. I was going to explain to her once we made it back to my crib, but we never got to that point because of her badass attitude when things don't go her way.

Once I was done getting ready the time read 8:23. I knew it would take me a minute to get to the courthouse but I was still going to stop for food.

I picked up some Waffle House and ate it in the courthouse parking lot while I waited for my lawyer.

As soon as we walked in front of the courthouse, newscaster and paparazzi began to swarm around.

Why did you make that Instagram video?

Jonathan was it really self-defense?

Do you have any regrets?

I ignored all the questions and just walked inside the building. We went inside the courtroom and every seat was filled with people. Some of my family, the dude's family, and a bunch of unfamiliar faces.

"Honestly, I think we got this in the bag," My lawyer tells me pouring us both a glass of water. I definitely needed it, I was nervous as fuck.

"Good luck DaBaby" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turned around to say thank you and it was shorty from the other night.

Awe shit.

"Will the defendant please rise."

Fuck.

Why would she sit her ass right behind me? As I swore on the Bible I couldn't even focus. I was too caught up on how I was going to explain to Ari that I didn't know ole girl was going to be here.

She wasn't going to believe a word I say. She already doesn't trust me anymore.

"Please bring your first witness to the stand." The judge spoke.

"There goes their case" My lawyer whispered in my ear. He knew the witness wasn't going to show up. He was the one who suggested I pay the person off, to begin with.

"Your honor, our witness could not make it but we have it on record the witness identified the defendant as hostile."

"So there is no witness?" The judge replied with is annoyed tone. Either this was going to work in my favor or not.

"There is but-"

"You may be seated." He interrupted the guy and banged the gavel. There were many murmurs in the crowd.

"We would like to play a video for you, your honor, that Mr. Kirk posted to his Instagram just two days after the incident"

"Go ahead," The judge said sitting back in his seat turning his attention towards the screen.

"I'm in Walmart shopping with my girl just getting shit for the house. Dude approached me talking crazy, showed me a gun on his waist and told me to step outside. Somebody daughter could have got hit, son could have got hit, my girl, me," I spoke in the video,

"Lawyers telling me not to say nothing... But two muhfuckas walk down on you and your girl, threatening y'all, whip out a gun on y'all, let me see what y'all going to do."

The screen went black and everybody's attention went back to the judge. I still had no regrets about the video.

The judge nodded his head "Any remarks?" He asks turning his attention to my lawyer.

"Mr. Kirk felt it was necessary to keep his fans in the loop of what was going on. Nothing said in the video changes what we already know happened your honor"

My lawyer then moved on to showing the surveillance videos taken from Walmart and video recording of bystanders.

The judge nodded his head and flips through some papers. "I have my verdict"

Shit.

"Prosecution your whole case was based on your witness and well...they're not here which excuses whatever comments they may have made. Although it's sad that a young life was taken from the surveillance videos it is clear that he provoked the situation and threatened Mr. Kirk and his female companion."

"But that does not excuse Mr. Kirk for carrying a concealed weapon in a public setting like Walmart. With that being said, will the defendant please rise"

I stood up slowly and just stared at the judge trying to listen to what he was saying. I had so much on the line. I couldn't afford to be in jail at the peak of my career.

"Mr. Jonathan Kirk, I do find you guilty of misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon"

My shoulders relaxed and I could finally breathe.

"I sentence you to a year of unsupervised probation. Enjoy the rest of your day, take care" He banged the gavel and I could finally smile. I hugged my lawyer and I got a glimpse of the girl again which quickly brought me down from cloud 9.

Next case

Ari.

Shit ion think I'm beating this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.9K 75
** Let it go and if it comes back then its real right? Well what happens when it comes back with more B.S than it left with?...... ** TAKE ME AS I AM...
308K 9.5K 33
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽยฉ check out my other books๐Ÿ˜. ** DISCLAIMER: this is a two for one book! **
80.7K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchโœ”๏ธ Dababyโœ”๏ธ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
1M 41.8K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021