Fight For Love (August Alsina...

Av CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... Mer

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two

2.2K 94 9
Av CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

"Last time I am partying like that, I promise this to myself." Trav said with his eyes closed and trying to sit up. 

Last night was one of the craziest day I lived for so long. I did house parties before, but it was nothing like this one. Maybe because this time I was with Kim and she kept twerking on my dick all night. I didn't know she had it in her or just didn't remember. Her dancing on me was turning me on, she was tempting me, but I had to control myself or I was going to jump on her and show her what she was doing to me. And plus I was slightly drunk, so it was really hard, but I held myself. Once again I was proud of myself. 

"Yes, it was the last time since we're gonna have a baby ! " Tyara said raising her voice on purpose. Her being pregnant couldn't enjoy the party like everybody else. I knew she stayed like for two hours and then she went to bed. I didn't know how she has been able to sleep with all the noise, but she did it. 

"Can ya lower your voice please ? Like damn ! " I complained feeling the headache coming back. 

"Damn, shut all your mouth ! Ouch.." Jeffrey said and laid back on my carpet. I didn't know who spent the night or who left, since I was so busy having fun with Kim. For once she was enjoying her time and was smiling. I was happy to not have seen her cry. She needed this birthday party. 

I groaned sitting down on the couch pushing Travis on the floor by the same occasion, "Are ya fucking serious ?! " He flipped me off the bird and I chuckled.

"Your lazy asses better get up now and help me to clean that house." Ty ordered, but nobody moved. She sighed and walked away, then came back with a whistle in her hand.

"Oh hell no..." I mumbled covering my ears even if I knew it was unnecessary.

She smiled and blew in it. That, woke up all the people that were in the living room, "Get up. NOW ! " And she blew in it a second time, startling us again.

"Damn, we got it ! Damn, Trav get your woman !  Damn ! " Crystal said angrily. Her hair was everywhere, she looked like a crazy female.

"I give yall ten more minutes.." Ty warned leaving us.

We all groaned and did as she said. The fact that she was pregnant and authoritarian gave her a lot of power, nobody could protest. As we were all about to make our way in the kitchen, Jeffrey placed in front of the group and stopped us, "What ? " I asked annoyed.

He looked at me like I said something that was making non-sense, "Aug, you're a rich nigga now. Right ? " 

I shrugged, "I don't consider myself like it." 

"But YOU ARE ! " One of our old friends Terry said in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways. Where are we going with all that ? "

Jeff smiled, "You can call someone to clean all that mess. Like people went in every room and this house is big and I don't feel like cleaning and I'm sure nobody does." He said causing the group to nod in agreement, except me. 

I frowned, "So, I should pay for all the mess YALL did in MY fucking house ! Like I didn't even know half of the people that was here, but I said nothing so everybody could enjoy its time. It was already very nice of me to do this. Man, what about each one of yall contribute ? That's it or we're cleaning." 

"I should've left last night." Crystal whispered folding her arms aggravated.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

It took one hour to find all the persons who stayed and a couple of minutes to collect the money. Each one put a little something and I paid the rest since they were acting like broke niggas, then I called the cleaning services for them to send someone or two. Twenty minutes later, a woman and a man arrived and cleaned the house. In the meantime, I nicely kicked everybody out except for Travis and Tyara who were staying with us for the week. 

"Normally, ya shouldn't even take the plane." I said placing my hands on her belly. Instantly, my niece started moving. I smiled feeling the connection between my little princess and I. I knew I was going to spoil her like Chay, Noonie and Kay. 

"I know, but I do whatever I want. Plus, it's been forever we didn't see you." She pinched my cheeks, "I kinda missed you and our petty arguments." She then confessed pouting.

I placed my hands on my chest, "Aww, Ya kinda missed me. Ya just touched a nigga heart. Come here." I hugged her as she laughed. I had always loved our sister/brother bond. It's unique and we are never bored in the presence of each other.

"Okay, we got it, ya missed each other. Now get the fuck off my girl and go get yours ! " I wasn't even surprised. The men in our family are overprotective and can be very jealous.

I raised my hands up in surrender, "Sorry, big bro. Imma go get Kim." I shook my head playfully and went upstairs. Kim was still where I let her, so in my bed. Yesterday, when we got tired and wanted to sleep we went in my room and talked a moment, then we fell asleep. And this morning, I got up before her and went downstairs to see if my house was completely destroyed or not.

I walked towards my bed and bent down, "Kim. Wake up." I whispered in her ear and wiped the hair away from her face. She looked beautiful. 

I shook her a bit, "Stop.." She mumbled trying to pulled the duvet over her face, but I didn't let her. She groaned and opened her eyes blinking them. I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She yawned and sat up slowly, then stretched her arms, "Good morning."

"Hey. What time is it ? " She asked with a little voice. 

I checked the alarm clock, "It's gonna be 4 p.m." I answered looking at her.

"What ? But you said good morning ? " 

I chuckled, "Well, sorry. I should've said good afternoon then. We're about to order a pizza, do ya want some ? " 

She nodded her head yawning. I beamed and let her get ready. When I went back downstairs, I took the house phone and called Pizza Hut. Forty-five minutes later, the man arrived with our food. I paid him and then settled the table in the dinning room for us to eat. At this moment, the two cleaning persons were done and I paid them too. 

"Did they put nutella on mine ? " Tyara asked coming in. 

"Yes, fatty." I said in a chuckle. 

She stopped walking and her face expression suddenly changed. It seemed like she was about to cry. I didn't get it at first, but then I realized that I messed up. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Sometimes I speak without thinking, "Oh no. Sorry Ty. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I apologized hugging her, then I kissed her forehead. 

At the same time Travis walked in and immediately asked what was going on and what I did to make her cry, "Shut up Trav. You lied to me ! " Ty said angrily.

He frowned, "What ? I lied about what ? "

She sniffed, "I asked you if I'm fat and you said no, but I am ! " And then she really started crying. Being a professional dancer, she was used to be in shape and now with the pregnancy she had gained some weight here and there and she never liked it. She was confident usually, but now you could definitely see her insecure side too. 

Trav wrapped his arms securely around her waist and kissed her neck, "I wasn't lying. Ya are beautiful. A beautiful queen. My beautiful queen. Don't care about what everybody else says, but me. Only my point of view counts. Ya're wonderful and amazing, never forget that. I love ya. Gimme kiss." He complimented her causing a huge smile to appear on her face.

"Aw ! They're so cute." My heart jumped in my chest and I turned around to see Kim standing just behind me.

"My gosh ! Are ya a ninja or something ? I swear, ya are always scaring me." I said calming my nerves. She was always popping from nowhere.

She giggled, "Sorry, Aug. I didn't want to interrupt their moment." I looked back at them and now they were making out eating each other face.

"Oh, don't worry bout this. If they can just NOT have sex in front of us. It would be nice ! " And they finally pulled away from each other.

"Sorry, lil bro. Well, nice to see ya Kim. Did ya sleep good ? " If this nigga wasn't brown skin, it would be blushing right now. Tyara was always making him feel some type of way. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After devouring our pizza, Tyara and Travis went to visit a friend they didn't see for a couple of years. So it was just Kim and I. We decided to watch a movie and to eat our dessert, that was ice cream sandwiches. We wanted to laugh, so we chose Friday, one of our favourite movies.

"You ain't got to lie Craig... You ain't got to laaa ! " We said at the same as  Joi laughing our asses off.

Suddenly my phone rang in my pocket, I pulled it out and answered. Kim paused the movie, so I wasn't going to miss a part, even if we saw it like thousand times. 

"Wassup ? " 

"Hey ! August, it's me Josh. I got some info for you and your pretty lady. Can I come now or you're busy ? "

I shook my head like it could see me, "No, it's coo. Ya can come." We could watch Friday another day, but we needed these information as soon as possible and now was the perfect time. 

"Okay, see you then." 

"Who was it ? " Kim asked curiously looking at me.

"It was Josh, he got some things for us. He's coming now." 

She nodded her head, "Okay." She simply said. I could see a bit of fear in her eyes. To be honest, I was anxious a little bit also. I didn't know what we were going to find out and it could be anything. I was just hoping that it wasn't something crazy. 

Lord, give us strength.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"So, what did ya discover ? " I asked impatient. 

He sighed, "A lot. Jill was living in New York since five years and he moved back here not a long time ago. He doesn't really have friends. And he was giving money to an unknown account for the past three years, but I'll know soon." He started.

"When did he move back here exactly ? " I asked thinking about something.

"Like a month ago." Kim too. Coincidence ? I don't think so.

"And that's all you got ? Is he a killer ? And where was he living in New York." She questioned nervously.

"He was living in the hotel Plaza. I don't know if he is a killer, but...he has a room at his place...where the walls are...covered with pictures of you. Kim, he's following you since four years according to the date he put on the first pictures. And now it seems like he disappeared somewhere and maybe even left the state. I don't know where he is at." He answered looking at us.

"What the hell ? " I screamed shocked, "Do you know if he sent that nigga that shot me ? "

Josh shook his head, "No, but he used to go to the shooting club for two years." He responded causing a frown to appear on my face. 

"Maybe he shoot me himself." I suggested trying to figure out what happened this day. 

"Now, everything is making sense." Kim said then sighed.

My frown deepened, "What are ya talking about ? " 

"I was about to tell you after the movie, but yesterday when he came, he started telling some bullshit, like how he could take care of me and then he said that he can make me forget everything that happened in New York, but I had never told him about that." She explained quickly looking down at her fingers. 

I wiped my face in frustration, "Kim, from now, as soon as ya hear, see, feel something weird, ya tell me immediately. Okay ?! " The situation got crazier by the minute. 

"I promise, Aug." 

"Yeah and make sure to let me know too. By the way, Aug, what did you see the day you got shot ? Without nothing, I don't really know what I am searching for."

I thought for a moment, replaying the event in my head. I did several times hoping that something, just a little detail was going to pop in my mind. It took me a couple of minutes to do it and nothing was coming. I groaned irritated. We needed something. I had to remember. I replayed it one last time and slowly, trying to see again everything that happened in front of my eyes. And then, "Hey ! The passenger door had a sticker on it. It was red...yeah, It was a red eagle."

Josh pulled a paper out of his pocket, "Like that ? " I looked at it and saw the red eagle.

"What is that ? "

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, but it looked like he was planning to get a beanie collection out or something like that. The red eagle was on the beanies." Kim was quiet and the anger was boiling inside me, "Listen, I'm gonna try to find out more about him and I'll let you know as soon as I find something else."

We nodded our heads and then led him to the door. We shook hands and he left. I couldn't believe it. I knew this nigga was surely insane, but I didn't see that coming. Maybe, he was the one who shot me when I was with my nieces ? And he was following Kim everywhere since years. What pissed me off. That perv ! And he saw her go through the abuses and he didn't help her. He let this nigga tortured her. How can you love someone that much and see her go through hell without wanting to get her out of this ? I couldn't understand that. It wasn't love ! If he really loved her, he would've done what I did. I immediately put a stop at that madness. I instantly wanted to protect her and to see her safe. And it was because I love her ! I should've killed him when I had the opportunity. 

Kim sighed loudly and went in the kitchen. She was really quiet. I followed her and there she was standing before the refrigerator about to open it, but she began to cry. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, then put my chin on the top of her head. 

"Just when everything was going smoothly..." She said sadly resting her head on my chest.

I kissed her cheek, "Don't worry. This nigga won't get us. We're stronger than him. And never forget, ya are NOT alone in this. I'm with ya, until the end. I got ya until the end. I won't let ya down. Ya can trust me. I'll be by your side for every step, I won't abandon ya. I love ya from the bottom of my heart and will do anything I have to for ya and to see a smile on your pretty face." I said being honest.

She turned around and I wiped her tears away, "And what about you, Aug ? What about your own happiness ? " 

I brushed my nose against hers, "That's just how much I love ya. If I have to be sad for ya to be happy, then it'll be." 

"Aug, no. I...I keep destroying your life, maybe I should just go."

My heart stopped beating for a second, "No ! Ya can't leave me...I can't live without ya." I said shaking my head.

She finally stared into my eyes, "I...I...I just don't want you to be hurt because of all that craziness." 

"I won't. We both won't be hurt." I reassured her, then l leaned in a bit until our lips touched. She opened her mouth and let my tongue enter and meet hers. I finally got my kiss ! And it was good to regain our connection. It felt like we had never broken up. We were in our own world, where there was no problem and we just had to enjoy ourselves. I could kiss her forever and even more. 

Love is eternity...

____________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =D 

Thanks for reading !

Sorry for the mistakes.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.1K 1K 26
- Finished - Nhicheey🍁🦋🖤 What if you are just the only one clinging to the relationship between the two of you? Are you going to continue or would...
101 3 13
When all she knows is abuse, abandonment, heartache, pain, and fear can anyone make her feel safe again? What happens when her Knight in shinning arm...
600K 29.8K 46
BOOK THREE. DUE FOR MAJOR EDIT For the last year, Betty Larsson has been trying to rebuild her shattered confidence, promising herself that she would...
HONOURLY BOUND Av Mensah Yvonne

Allmän skönlitteratur

1.1K 235 45
Honourly bound❤ "I laid back on the couch and kept looking at the ceiling. My God, I kept seeing him. My mind just kept playing memories of him and I...