FOOLIN AROUND

By MzReRe

36 year old Abdul is a successful photographer living a bachelor's life. Having no ties to a relationship, Ab... More

Author's Disclaimer
Meet the Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X

VIII

1.5K 43 24
By MzReRe

Abdul POV

The next day I woke up with a mild hangover and a crazy ass hard on. Looking over to my side he somebody son laid out cold in my bed. Looking over I checked and it was just like always some random, hell I don't even remember what happen last night let alone who was dude in my bed.

"Damn..." I thought to myself as I let out a big sigh.

Rolling over I shook the boy awake because he had to go.

"Mm you was good last night. I haven't dick like that before." He said stretching.

"Yeah I bet, but umm what's your name?" I asked.

"It's Fredrick..."

"Oh yea...well I don't wanna be rude but yea it times for you to go."

"Really? Because it looks to me like somebody want some morning bussy." He said as reaching out grabbing my dick.

"Oh shit... umm nah I'm good though. That's nothing it will go down in a few minutes."

"Mm, well how about I just help it go down." He insisted turning around sucking my dick into his mouth.

The feel of how warm his mouth was I was ready to just fuck his throat. He was feeling so good until I started thinking about Jeffery lil friend from last night. His name Elliott, it kept ringing a familiar bell to me but I could not make it out to where I knew him from.

"Ok yeah, nah I'm good sexy." I said stopping Fredrick from throating more of my wood.

"Why, you was in____."

"Aye man...for real you got to go." I said interrupting him. Fredrick sat there for a minute and then jumped up grabbing his clothes.

"So I guess that's what you do huh? Find somebody that you can bust a quick nut on." He said sounding frustrated.

"What?"

"You know what? Fuck you! You a dog ass nigga, dick wasn't good no way bastard." He continued to say storming out the room. All I could hear was the gate to my elevator slamming shut. Like damn boy was really mad.

Overlooking what just happened I laid back in my bed looking through my phone checking to see if I gotten any new numbers from last night. Checking my special black book of new numbers I saw that I had quite a few but except one. Thinking about Jeffery friend from last not had me wondering who he was and why he seemed familiar to me. The more I thought about him, his name made my simple thought turn sexual. I started to think of everything I could do to him if I was to have him right now rolling around in my sheets.

I was starting to daydream about me tearing into his guts. The way he was moaned my and calling me daddy, next thing I knew I had laid back with my my hand on my dick beating off to a fantasy of dicking lil shawty down.

Just a few minutes into my groove I was interrupted by my cell phone beeping. I reached over grabbing my phone and saw a text from Jerrmane saying to meet him for lunch. I replied to him agreeing to meet up.

"Welp...I guess the shower it is." I said as I got out the bed and walked fully commando to my bathroom.

Washing up I decided to resume my bate moment in the shower. I ended up busting twice and finished getting washing up. After showering I hopped around dancing to some music and got dressed. After while, I was dressed and heading out the door. Stopping by the campus, I scooped up Jeffery on the why since he asked to tag along. Pulling at the restaurant I spotting Jerrmane sitting at a table with Trent a mutual friend of ours.

"About time you showed up, I was starting to think you had party too hard last night." Jerrmane said greeting me with some dap and hug.

"Shit man I told you to come. It was too many nice young fine ass bodies walk in and out that party."

I said dapping him back and then Trent.

"Sup nephew!"

"Hey Uncle Jerrmane, sup Trent." Jeffery said pulling up a chair to the table.

"Hello I'm Connor, and I will be your waiter for today. What can I get y'all to drink?" Said the young waiter.

I could tell body his body language that the waiter was feeling me. Smiling at me I shot him a smile back ordering a beer and a coke for Jeffery.

"Man so how the party go nephew. I know you and your bald head ass uncle was slinging dick." Jerrmane asked dapping up Trent.

"Well it was good, Minus the sex...I was only supporting my teammates I wasn't_____."

"Man shut that shit up! Nigga you was supposed to be giving somebody child whiskey dick last not support." Jerrmane said cutting Jeffery off.

We all started laughing because Jerrmane was being serious. Everything was sex with him. He believed sex could fix anything.

"Man well what about you Abdul? We know you got some?" Trent asked turning the attention on me.

"Is this seriously all y'all do is get together and talk and fucking?"

"Hell yeah!" We all said at the same time. All we ever do is think about booty and food.

"Man I was trying to get you and Jerrmane to come out."

"I was trying to come, but Kendra was tripping last night. She wanted to do a double date with her coworker as shit."

"Awe, look at you being a faithful husband." I said patronizing Jerrmane.

"Man whatever, I wasn't sweating it. Hell, I caught her friend husband checking me out. So she got her date and I got some friend booty in the backseat of his Durango."

"Damn dude not the husband for real?"

"Hell yeah...I stepped outside to smoke. He followed told me he had a blunt. Next thing I know was I'm getting high and he got my dick in his mouth." Jerrmane said grinning proudly.

"Damn, shit at least you got some. Shit my ass was at home doing shit with no ass at all." Trent complained.

"Shit I had got some ass but the lil nigga was a firecracker this morning had to throw his ass out." I said.

"Damn uncle did you have to throw him out?"

"Man hell yeah, started bitching about some shit nigga I had a hangover and wasn't trying to hear that." I said sipping on my beer the waiter sat down in front of me.

"Shit but one thing for damn sure. Come Friday, I'm trying to slide in your boy Elliott draws. I know his ass fat as hell." I stated.

"Ok, uh uh...you can fuck everyone else, but nah unc just leave Elliott alone." Jeffery said sitting up right in his chair.

"Oh shit nephew! Defending his homeboy."

"No it's not that____."

"Then what it is? He too good for me? You like him?"

"No! I'm saying ____."

"Then I can hit it."

"You not his TYPE!" Jeffery said raising his voice.

We all paused, looking at Jeffery with crazy looks. Jeffery seem frustrated on how I was talking about Elliott.

"Then what's his type since you know." I asked being sarcastic.

"I don't know, I'm just saying just don't mess with him. He a really good person and he do not mess with guys like you. He more into his education and career. He is not all that into having a boyfriend and stuff." Jeffery explained.

"Who trying to date? Nigga I'm just trying to tap that ass." I said closing dapping up Jerrmane and Trent.

"Damn he that bad?" Jerrmane asked.

"Nigga! HELL Yeah..."

"So why you didn't hit it last night?"

"That's what I'm saying this little bone different...like he was not giving me no play." I said sounding all dramatic.

"See that's what I'm talking about he not all into that." Jeffery said putting in his two cent.

"No not you for real? Like no play at all.?"

"Jerrmane, shawty would barely look in my direction. Every time I tried to make a move he would swerve a nigga." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Damn, Abdul the great getting swerve by the booty. I guess you losing your touch player." Jerrmane said laughing.

"Losing my touch? Nigga you funny....before I walked over here I got the lil waiter number. I can never lose the touch. Hell I am the touch." I bragged on how good my game was.

"Ok Mister I'm the touch. So what's the problem with the one from last night?" Trent asked.

"He just different, I can't just get him like the others. He a little challenging." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Mhm nigga you just don't got it like that no more." Jerrmane said waving his hand at me.

"I bet you can't get lil shawty to let you hit it for shit." Jerrmane added to insult.

"Is that a bet nigga? Don't start nothing you can't walk away from. You know I like to bet on shit." I spoked picking up the menu off the table.

"Hell yeah! That's right, I BET you two fifty that you can't get shawty in bed with you. No better yet! You not only have to get him to fuck but you have to record it." Jerrmane said slamming his money on the table.

"Oh shit I'm in on this, shit fuck the sex I bet you can't get that shit on camera." Trent said throwing in his money.

"Y'all niggas serious? Ight bet, I promise I will have his ass in my bed but not only that but ima make his ass whipped over this dick." I said grabbing my dick.

"Wait a minute hold up! Uh uh y'all are not about to turn my friend into no sport. Unc man that's just not cool." Jeffery said throwing his hands up.

"Man chill, it's not for a sport. I'm just smash, record it, and that's it." I said breaking down to him.

"Nah that's fuck up uh uh no I'm not about to let y'all do____."

"Aye....Jeffery chill...for real, unless he somebody you fuck with like that. Then it doesn't even matter who fucking him." I said cutting him off.

"The bet is made, you know I'm a man of my word and money. I'm not bout to lose this bet because you not man enough to tell your friend you want him." I added.

Jeffery mouth dropped open as if I shot him in the chest. It was written all over his face he was only defending Elliott because he was into him.

"Wow, so that's what we doing."

"It's not that big of a deal Jeffery, but I will tell you what...How about this? If you tell Elliott that you into him and get him to go out with you I won't hit it, but if you don't...well, shit just don't be around when I play the video." I said followed by the laughter of Jerrmane and Trent.

"Wow, you serious? That's low Abdul. Even for you."

"Well the only way I'm getting low is if I'm under Elliott but aye who knows...and just to make this fair. I bet you a hundred you can't do it." I said adding to the deal.

Jeffery sat there looking at me like he could of fought me right then and there. I could help but to laugh because I saw how hard it was for him to even talk to people on that level. He would be more nervous than the lack of having game to flirt and fuck.

"All I got to do is just tell him and take him out?" He asked me sitting there with his leg just the bouncing.

"Yep, but wait just to make sure it was a real I want a picture of you kissing him." I said.

"Are you....you know what? Bet...if I do this than you leave him and anybody else I hang with or cool with alone. Ok?" Jeffery said adding in his conditions.

"You have my word nephew I will." I said sticking up my hand for him to shake it. Gripping my hand we shook on the bet. Gather up the money Trent was to overseer of the money.

We both had two weeks after the game to see who would win the bet first. Jeffery seem determined but I wasn't sweating it. I had already had it planned out on how I was going to have Elliott in my bed after the game on Friday. So let the games begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.4K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
74.7K 3.9K 41
Kieran has always considered himself to be the best of the best. He was the most talented on the basketball team,having no competition. Some would ca...
43.8K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
478K 17K 33
Alex, is a seventeen year old homosexual teen living in a crisis. Struggling with his abusive boyfriend RaeMal. Alex life was only existing around hi...