Hate To Love You [ Lee Minho...

Par hyunjinstolemyjams

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด' ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ... Plus

Main Characters:
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต

9K 285 522
Par hyunjinstolemyjams

Minho's POV: 

Both of us were captivated and mesmerized by the view of Seoul, dazzling it was. The way the black sky covered us like a warm blanket along with twinkling white stars, while soft city lights glowed throughout the landscape. 

"Minho..." Y/N began,

"Hm?" I respond, still admiring the view. 

"Why do you hate me?" She turned to face me, I did the same. 

Do I really hate her though? Or am I just acting this way because I want to. 

"I...-" Before I could respond, a loud crash erupted from inside, grabbing both our attention, we ran in as a response. 

"What's going on?" She panicked. 

"Bitch, give me my purse back!" Maejin aggressively yelled at another model. 

"Are you kidding me? This is mine, you literally copied me and bought the same purse as me!" The other model snapped, gripping tightly onto her wine glass.

"Um no, I swear, I bought it before you did."  

"You really don't know how to find your own style, face it Maejin, you'll always be living in my shadow." The model smirked mischievously. "...And there's nothing you can do about that." 

Standing there frozen, Maejin's face grew redder every second, her jaw clenched and at the speed of lighting, she grabbed a random wine glass and spalshed it at the other model. 

The model's jaw dropped, unable to react, "...This dress was specially designed for me...you fucker!!" A fight emerged between the two women. 

What are they, five year olds? I glanced at Maejin weirdly, she's never been this wild. 

Y/N looked pissed, "That is no way to speak to someone!" She yelled at the other model, pulling them apart. 

Maejin stood close to Y/N, "You should apologize..." Y/N calmly asked the other model to apologize, while turning to Maejin to check if she was alright. 

"Look, I don't know who you are but you look like you don't belong here do get the fuck out of my way." The model was about to slap Y/N but I stepped in front of her, stopping the slap by harshly gripping onto the model's arm. 

"That's enough." I grit my teeth. The model gave up, rolling her eyes and strutting away with her chin held as high as her ego. 

"Thanks Y/N..." Maejin smiled warmly, "....FOR RUINING MY OPPORTUNITY TO FIGHT WITH THAT BITCH!" Maejin chased after the model and threw a punch which took me by surprise, I think it took everyone in the room by surprise. 

Another fight commenced. Changbin tried stopping them but he got slapped by accident so he gave up, backing away instead. 

"CUT IT OUT YOU TWO!!" Both their managers pulled them apart, "This isn't good for your public image. Get a grip of yourselves." 

"I'm heading home for the night." Maejin snarled, storming out of the room without saying goodbye to anyone. Quite the behaviour tonight I must say. 

I looked over at Y/N who seemed to be embarrassed after getting yelled at by Maejin, damn anger management classes is what Maejin needs. "Excuse me for a second..." Y/N pushed past the crowd, I opened my mouth to speak to her but no words came out so I watched as she disappeared from the room. 

Y/N's POV: 

Ugh, idiot. I stand up for someone just to get yelled at in return! Not to mention she yelled at me in front of the whole room full of celebrities, aish, next time I won't stand up for that ungrateful brat. 

As I was about to head into the ladies' toilet away from everyone, a tall and buff looking man approached me, then eyed me up and down, "You'll do..." He muttered to himself, excuse me? 

"I need your help miss." He began with pleading eyes. 

"With what?" 

"To carry some boxes into my van, I hurt my arm and I'm not really able to lift some things up." He explained, but his eyes...somehow they appeared to be insincere. Was he telling the truth? 

"Aren't there other people around who can help you?" My eyes squint at the man, slightly backtracking. 

"How many questions are you going to ask? I haven't got all night lady." The guy scoffed, 
"Won't you help a guy out?" 

I sighed, "Alright where is your van?" My parents taught me to be kind, but not dumb. I made sure I had pepper spray in my handbag for me to access whenever I needed, just in case. When the man wasn't looking, I quickly slid it into my pocket. 

"This way, quickly." He grabbed my arm, which took me by surprise, I was about to pepper spray him but a voice interjected us, 

"What do you think you're doing?!" A wave of relief washed over me as soon as I recognized who that voice belonged to, Lee Minho. He glared at the man causing the man quickly let go of me. 

"I needed someone to help me carry some boxes." The man defended himself. "And this lady over here was going to help me load them into my van. Come let's go." The man hurried me, directing me by putting his arm on my back, forcing me to walk. 

"HEY!-" Minho scrunched his brows, lips slightly frowning, "I'll carry the boxes for you, show me the way. You seriously asked a girl to carry them for you?" 

"On second thought, I don't need help anymore. I think I'll carry the boxes another day." The man rushed off, looking flustered as sweat dripped down his forehead. Hm, odd. 

"Saving me twice in a row...looks like Mr Tsudere might not be too cold after all..." I smirked. 

Minho strolled over to me, "Do you seriously have no brain? That man was going to kidnap you, I was worri-...something could've happened to you, who's going to choreograph for us if you get kidnapped?"

"Yah, of course I have a brain, that's why I came prepared." I took out my pepper spray, showing it to him with pride. "No brains, he said pfft." I defend myself. 

"Pepper spray doesn't always work you know." He raised both his brows. 

"Want me to try it on you then?" 

"No!!" He raised his hands to defend himself, laughing, while I chased him around with my paper spray, "Alright, alright, I give in." 

"Hmph, told you."

"Fine, Mrs No Brain is quite smart after all. Come let's find the members, I've had enough of this fashion show event already." Minho and I head back inside the conference event hall. 

___

IN THE LIMO RIDE BACK HOME: 

MINHO's POV:

"What a show your girlfriend put on tonight Minho."  Jisung chuckled, Felix chuckling alongside with him. 

"Oh shut up." I intoned. 

"If I'd know you any better, I'd say you're embarrassed." Changbin nudged me. 

"If anyone should be embarrassed, it should be you Hyung, one of them slapped you to another dimension." Seungmin chortled. 

"I wish they did, watching that fight was a pain and not to mention, annoying." Changbin commented. 

Y/N was quiet the whole time, silently listening to our conversation. I ignored it and looked out the window instead, the boys carried on conversing about other things. 

"By the way, I saw you two laughing and chasing each other outside the conference hall...I'm guessing you guys don't hate each other anymore?" Chan, who was sitting next to Y/N, spoke up. 

"What? She was being annoying, that's what was happening." I rolled my eyes, continuing to gaze out the window. 

Chan turned to her, and she shrugged it off, not really caring. 

"Why are you guys so salty to each other? Just make up, it's not that hard." Hyunjin advised, loosening his tie. 

"That's a bit hypocritical coming from you...trainee days with you and Jisung were really something else...perhaps 10 times worse than this situation." Felix stated as matter of factly. 

"We've made up now, I'm sure they will too...somehow?" Hyunjin nodded. 

Y/N's POV: 

Will we though? Will we? After everything we've been through, he still appears to hate me for some reason. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season