Let Your Heart Win - M/M

By jjwebb

Oliver is determined to make it to his best friends party on time and not let her down, but life is making it... More

A/N
The night begins
The drink starts to flow
Friendships blossom
It's all coming back
Flooding back
X-Rated
X-Rated and alone
What happens now?
Another side of the story
That's what you get when you...
Let your heart win
In the name of love
Finally
What now? - Epilogue

Confusion

13.4K 533 5
By jjwebb

Chapter 10 - Izzy

Pete called and told me Oliver left his wallet. Does he know now as well? Ollie is in such a state and I need to talk to someone about it. Pete would be perfect as he'd be able to tell me whats going on in Jacks head.

'Hey, you left your wallet at the party. Nows the perfect time to find out how he feels.'

'I can't Iz. I'm terrified of what he will say to me, or even worst, if he doesn't want anything to do with me. Can you do it please?'

This is going to take a while. I cant see him like this. I'll go round and try to fix this the best I can. Jack seemed like a decent guy.

------------------------

I'm at Petes now at the atmosphere is tense. I think they were both expecting someone else. Is that a good or bad thing? 'The wallet?' I could have swore I already told them I wanted it.

'Oh yes, of course. I'll show you.' Jack was just sitting there, looking numb so Pete pipped up and took me to Jacks room.

'Whats going on Pete. Do you know the story?'

'Well yeh but do you know?'

'Yes. Olie is a wreck. It would be hard to miss, but he told me himself. He thinks Jack used him or doesn't like him.'

'Well Jack thinks he was used as a hook up. Seems they are both confused. Shall we do something about it?

'Lets see if we can drag Jack round mine? Oliver is there moping so maybe they can talk about it.'

We walked up to Jack 'Hey man, wanna go hang at Izzys? Maybe you can give him his wallet and have a chat?' He seemed reluctant. 'He didn't use you.' Jack was still a bit zombiefied but stood up and followed us out.

-----

Chapter 10 - Pete

Well Oliver seemed ok when we got there. He was up and dressed, and Izzy had lead me to believe he was a wreck. Was this a good sign or a bad one.

Jack silently shoved the wallet towards him. Oliver just grabbed it. It was too quiet.

'Izzy, I want to make a cup of tea. Show me where it all is?' She understood that I was trying to give them alone time and we walked into the kitchen.

'It's so tense in there. I hope they sort it out. We seem to be hanging around together a lot lately and it would be a shame if we couldn't because they cant get their act together'. Izzy was very straight forward.

'You like me them eh?' I winked. Might as well try out the charm now before it was too late.

'Stop that Pete. I know what you are like and now is not the time to get your thrill in before we probably wont hang out again.' Oh. She knows. But thats not what I am trying to do here. I do really like her.

'Sorry. I'm not just trying it on. You have to feel what I feel? I thought we had a connection. Yes I was a bit of a man slag last year but since I met you, I dont want to do that. I havent been with anyone at all this year. Since I first laid eyes on you, I just cant see myself with anyone else.' I took the silence afterwards to kiss her. She had to feel it.

'Fuck'. I guess she liked my kiss. 'That was er... You're not dicking around?'

'No. If I hump and dump you, I give you permission to destroy my record collection. It's worth a pretty penny so I'd be upset haha.' That was lame. She's going to hate me now.

'Deal. Give me 5 of your favourite and most rare and then we have a deal' She kissed me and I forgot time. A door slamming woke me from this spell. 'Hey guys!'

We ran out to the hallway where Oliver was just standing. Exactly where he was before. He hadn't moved. But Jack had left. Wtf happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 14 16
Keith Jones and Oliver King grew up together; their parents were close friends and adored each other. The problem though, is that Oliver has a raging...
9.5K 175 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...
24.3K 1K 18
While looking to destress from the ever-pressing pressures at college, William finds himself the target of a false accusation. But who said nothing g...
7.8K 303 18
Oliver Smith. A typical teenage boy with a strict father stuck in tradition. Sam Williams. The town "bad guy" or so they think. Sticking with his sm...