Transformers: Rosario + Vampi...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a reboot and revamp of my 'Rosario Vampire' and 'Transformers' crossover book from my old accoun... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Sucs To B-Us
Chapter Three: Love's a Witch
Chapter Four: Attack of Fan Boys
Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon
Chapter Seven: Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Chapter Eight: Arts and Crafters
Chapter Nine: The Snow Girl
Chapter Ten: Maths Practice
Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
Chapter Twelve: A Martin's Wrath
Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack
Chapter Fourteen: Enemy of my Enemy
Chapter Fifteen: Settling Old Scores
Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out
Chapter Seventeen: Stand Alone... or Together
Chapter Eighteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt1
Chapter Nineteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt2
Chapter Twenty: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt3
Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sister Issues
Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys
Chapter Twenty-Six: Yukari's Growth
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins
Chapter Twenty-Nine: He is Coming...
Chapter Thirty: 'The Fallen' Attacks
Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize
Chapter Thirty-Two: Robo-Warrior
Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Dagger's Tip
Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: Battle of Egypt Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Operation - Planet Restoration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead
Chapter Forty: The Future
Chapter Forty-One: A Night Together
Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy
Chapter Forty-Four: Nemesis VS Typhoon
Chapter Forty-Five: This is Halloween
Chapter Forty-Six: Akashiya VS Souh Pt1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space
Chapter Forty-Nine: Merry Christmas
Chapter Fifty: A Wedding??!!
Chapter Fifty-One: Every Blue Moon
Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother
Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Battle of Unicron Pt3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Relic Hunt Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Relic Hunt Pt3

Chapter Forty-Three: Music Battle

530 13 15
By BraedimusSupreme

Things had gone pretty well for the Newspaper Club for the past few days since Braedey and Moka had gotten back from space. Stories had been churning up and out on the latest events, but with a new article: Cybertron Activities. Considering that the truth got out around the school that aliens existed, thanks to the Human/Autobot Alliance showing up that day, students were buzzing around on events. They wanted to know more about the world outside of their own, so they had to go with what they knew about the worlds that Braedey had learned about from his forms. Though the work would have gone much better and smoothly had there been less bumps in the road.

Braedey, however, seemed like he was distracted by something, and hadn't turned up for the Club. He had been constantly switching to Ratchet most of the time and twiddled with the Transformatrix dial on his chest, while taking notes of some kind that he hung on the walls. So far, a large corner of the room looked like one of those conspiracy rooms where you'd find dozens of papers hanging from the ceiling detailing possible connections with each other.

Finally, Yukari, who was the only one present at the moment, asked him what was going on. "Umm, Braedey? I'm sorry to ask, but what are you doing?"

"I am attempting to use dialectic tones to uncover full CNA biometric utilisation for optimal combat capability in future battles. Thus, configuring the Transformatrix to its previous setting, which will allow me to acquire complete stability, without the finalization of worrying about a genetic code rewrite of the selected CNA." Ratchet said as if it was obvious... before he turned to see Yukari's face.

Yukari was looking at him with full cluelessness. She may be a genius by Earth standards, but it became clear to her that the intelligence of alien life forms were far beyond her understanding. "Umm... what does that mean?" She asked dumbly as she couldn't think of a smarter comment.

"I'm trying to unlock the Master Control of the Transformatrix." Ratchet explained simply.

Yukari blinked. "You mean that function Alpha Trion gave to you when we were in Egypt a few weeks back?" She asked.

Ratchet explained further, while he continued to dial in another combination. "Precisely. It's a special program that adds a master function. Basically, it allows access to change me into my forms without the need to dial in a form. And, as an added bonus, also gives me unlimited timing too will utilising a safety lock to keep any of the form's influence from taking over me."

Yukari looked by in slight awe about it, and nodded. "Wow! That actually sounds like it would be really useful. But, why do you need to look for the dial code?" She asked.

"The Master Control is contained in a specific dial sequence code, that I need to decipher if I want to unlock it. I had it once before when I was ten." Ratchet answered, before he wrote down something that Yukari thought were statistic charts and combination codes for dialing. After that, he went for another code. "But, I stupidly reset it when Unicron had it, thinking he wouldn't be able to use it, but it turns out he would've been able to unlock it himself. Thankfully, I got it back before he could merge with it. And that was when I was ten. Plus, after the battle of Egypt, and after restoring Cybertron, the watch reset itself, and the Master Control was shut off."

Yukari thought about it. "Why not ask Alpha Trion to give it to you?"

At that moment, the dial turned red and Ratchet then changed back, as Braedey sighed, sitting in his chair. "I think he might've forgotten it too. That, and I told myself I'd figure it out on my own." He looked to Yukari, as she didn't seem to believe it as Braedey sighed. "I also tried to once, but they said they try to get around it... in two years."

"And how long ago was that?" Yukari asked.

"Two years ago." Braedey replied.

Yukari groaned. "For an expert in science, Alpha Trion really doesn't know how to use his time wisely."

"Oh, he does." Braedey stated back to her. "He just likes to take it at a slower rate."

~*~*~
(Lunchtime)
(Courtyard)

At lunch, Braedey was checking through many of his forms in the Transformatrix, seeing whatever forms he can use. The others had some extra work to get done, and they had asked Kento and his crew to help them out.

As he began to walk along, Braedey thought he could hear the sound of someone injured and moaning out in pain. He looked to the forest, and he could see something moving. With caution, he made his way over, and hid behind a tree to be safe. As he looked over, he was shocked by what he saw.

There, lying on the ground, was a girl, possibly around the same age as himself, maybe one year younger. She has short blonde hair that curls on the ends, with fair skin, and she has big blue eyes. She does look very beautiful. She is wearing a black minidress with slits on both sides, revealing her black hot pants, along with a large brown coat, two large red earrings, and a pair of high thigh black boots. But, he could see one thing that stood out; she looked badly injured and needs immediate medical attention.

Braedey immediately ran up and knelt down to the blonde, putting his right hand under her head, then gently lifted her head up. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked calmly. He then saw the bleeding was coming from a cut on her lower abdomen, along with a cut on her head. "Stay still. I'll get you fixed up." He said to her.

The blue-eye woman looked at the brunette kneeling down next to him, then she hissed in pain. She looked down at her stomach, and saw he's wrapping his green school jacket around her small waist. "W-What...." She groaned lightly in pain. "What are you doing?"

Braedey looked at the blonde in skepticism. "I'm saving your life." He replied back, then began to wipe away the blood on her wound, and on her head. "Be still, please?" He advised.

"O-Okay." The blonde stayed still, as Braedey continued to clean off the wounds. Then, she watched him dress the wounds, and he carefully got her into a sitting position. "C-Careful."

"I am." Braedey reassured her calmly, and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "By the way, my name is Braedey Martin. What's your name?" He introduced himself.

"M-My... my name is Mariah." The blonde replied quietly. She slowly sat up, then she looked at the brunette with slightly widened eyes. "Are you.. are you an S-Class vampire?" She asked him. She could sense the vampiric energy emanating from within Braedey.

"Wow. How very smart of you." Braedey had to admit, this girl was very smart when it comes to learning about other monsters. "But, to be honest, I'm a human and a vampire combined into one, along with being a shapeshifter."

"A shapeshifter?" Mariah asked curiously. She took Braedey's hand, and the brunette helped her up to her feet, albeit with a slight limp. "I haven't heard or seen a shapeshifter before in a while." She then adjusted her coat. "I'm known as a witch."

"Oh, really?" Braedey questioned. "Funny. I've met and know four witches here at Youkai Academy."

"Really?" Mariah's eyes widened in amazement. "There's more witches? What are they like?"

"They're an odd bunch, I'll give you that." Braedey replied, then carefully picked up Mariah in a bridal hold. "Apologies for this, but don't you worry. I'll get you off to the infirmary, and they'll get you patched up."

"Okay." Mariah nodded gently, and she settled in for the walk, as Braedey continued on his way.

~*~*~
(Later)
(Newspaper Club)

Back in the Newspaper Club Room, Kento, Nathaniel, Toby, Molly, Yuki, and Taylor were helping out the girls with bits and pieces with their work. As they do so, Kurumu, Yukari, and Mizore were, as usual, arguing whilst they are doing their work. All the while, the busty succubus was mumbling about something, but Yukari just dropped a washpan down on Kurumu's head.

A few moments later, Braedey walked in with Mariah on his shoulders, and he carefully placed the blonde down in an empty seat. "Guys, this is Mariah. From what she tells me, she is a witch." He introduced.

"Hello." Mariah greeted, waving a hand to them.

Yukari jumped to her feet, and stood in front of the blonde. "You really are a witch?" She asked, hopping on her feet like a happy kangaroo. "What kind of spells can you do?"

Mariah then turned to Braedey with a small smile. "Braedey. If you don't mind me asking at all... do you think... I could join up with you and your friends?" She asked.

"Of course." Braedey shrugged, and the group laughed to one another. "The more, the merrier." Mariah smiled in response. 

Braedey then noticed someone nearby. "Hold on a second." He stood up, and walked over to the nearby window, and watched what was going on.

That someone was Deshiko, one of the members from the now deceased Security Committee. As she was walking to school, she began to think about how things have gone badly for her since Kuyo's defeat the previous year. She then heard a beautiful voice. Turning around, she saw a new boy, with dark purplish hair, asking where the faculty lounge is, and uttering "Je t'aime", which then made Deshiko immediately fall in love with him, hugging him and telling him that she'll be his slave until the end of time.

Braedey saw this interaction occur, and he narrowed his eyes at the new student. He couldn't help it, but he could sense that this boy is gonna he some trouble.

"Who's that, Braedey?" Mariah asked, walking up to the brunette, and saw the new student walking to the faculty lounge with a lovestruck Deshiko alongside him.

"I don't know. But, I want you not to be near him at all cost." Braedey told her, and she nodded to him.

~*~*~
(Homeroom)

In class, Miss Nekonome introduces the boy as Kotaro Ijuuin, a transfer student. One would have to say, he did look very handsome, but Yukari, Mizore, Moka, and Kurumu thought to themselves that Braedey is more charming than this new guy.

With Mariah, she could see something in Kotaro's eyes, the same that thing Braedey saw, as she knew the two of them could never trust the dark purple-hair boy. Moka could tell there was something going on in Braedey's mind, but she wasn't sure what it might be. This Kotaro had the essence of an incubus.

'There's something about this guy I don't like.' Braedey muttered in his head, then she felt his teeth bare into fangs. 'I'm keeping my eye on him.'

After class, Keito's ex-minions asked Kotaro if he wanted to walk to music class with them. He replied yes to the girls, thanking them for being there for him, uttering "Je t'aime". Almost immediately, all three girls suddenly fell in love with him. He thought to himself that the first step of his "plan" is complete.

At lunch, the Newspaper Club was wondering what to do for a new article. Kurumu suggested a cooking column, while Yukari wanted to put her tarot predictions in. Mizore suggested a column for stalkers. However, Moka suggested talking it over with Gin first. Braedey wasn't with them at the time, since he was working on something with Kento and the boys, and all the while showing Mariah about. Everyone left and returned their trays. Yukari prepared to leave as well, but tripped on a banana peel. Luckily, Kotaro caught her, asking if she was alright. Calling Yukari his Little Bunny, Kotaro then charmed her by uttering "Je t'aime". Yukari immediately fell in love with him, and she told him that she will be his Little Bunny. Kotaro lets go of her hand, and she pressed her chest against him. In her mind, she wonders why is she doing this?

In P.E., Braedey was still nowhere to be seen, whilst Matthew, Nathaniel, Yuki, Toby, and Kento managed to complete a jump, leaping over the pole. Mizore watched on from the distance, saying it's a wonderful way to bite the dust. She then noticed a presence behind her. Kotaro said she shouldn't frown, it would ruin her lovely smile. Mizore wondered where he saw her smile, calling him a stalker. However, he muttered out "Je t'aime", putting her under his spell, and making her smile. In her mind, she is also baffled and scared.

With P.E. done, Moka and Kurumu were tasked with taking the volleyballs back to the storage room. However, Kurumu's big breasts were preventing her from lifting up the basket properly, making them drop it. Running after a ball, Kurumu met Kotaro, who uttered "Je t'aime", asking her to show him the real her. Kurumu submitted to his command, and began to lift up her shirt above her head, showing Kotaro her huge breasts. Moka caught this, and pulled Kurumu's shirt back down, asking Kotaro what he's up to. However, Kotaro said he was wounded that Moka would say such a thing, uttering "Je t'aime". Moka was unaffected at first, making Kotaro say it again, placing her under his spell, along with Kurumu. Moka and Kurumu then expressed their love for Kotaro, and how horny he made them feel. Kotaro puts his arms around Moka and Kurumu, who pressed their breasts up against him and gazed up at him adoringly. However, in their minds, they were begging for Braedey to save them.

Elsewhere, Kokoa was looking for her pet bat Kou, noticing Kotaro being admired by his victims. She called him gross because of the way he looked at her, and continued on her way to try and find Kou. She then noticed Nathaniel's bat Luna, so she asked her to be with her for the time being, which the little bat agreed, and they go off to try and find Kou.

~*~*~
(Later)
(Outside Newspaper Club)

Braedey stood outside of the clubroom, waiting for Moka and the girls to arrive. After talking with Kento and the guys, he looked around for the girls, only to see that they were gone, along with many of the girls at the school. This gave him concern, and hoped they're okay.

As he pondered on where they might be, the sound of footsteps marching made him look over, and he was shocked by what he saw. There was Kotaro walking up, but behind him was Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari, along with practically all the girls of Youkai Academy, all of them wearing security uniforms, and they all seem to be following the dark purple-hair male.

"Moka." Braedey ran up to the pinkette, shaking her shoulders to try and get her attention. "Moka, what are you and the others doing?" He then noticed Moka's eyes had a yellow tint in them, as if she's under a spell. "What in the..."

"Je t'aime." Kotaro whispered, making Moka fall under his spell again, and she pushed Braedey away.

'Braedey! Help me!' Moka screamed in her head to Braedey. 'He's trying to control us! Braedey!'

Braedey snarled deeply, his eyes going red, as she charged at Kotaro. "Give me back the girls right now!" He demanded, only for the three girls Kotaro hypnotised to tackle him back, and slammed him into the ground.

"You will not touch Master Kotaro unless he says so." The three girls said in unison, then they joined up back with the army of girls.

Kotaro then walked away with his army, Moka and the others screaming out in their heads to Braedey for help, but couldn't do anything. Braedey watched them go, then slammed his fist into the ground, making the ground crack.

'Better go get the guys.' Braedey growled in his head.

~*~*~
(Newspaper Club)

In the Newspaper Club, Braedey had gathered up Kento and the guys, and he had explained to them about what is going on with the girls and Kotaro. Even Kokoa and Molly were there, and Molly was furious of what happened, until Mariah had calmed her down. Luckily, she had hidden in places where Kotaro can't find her.

"So, Kotaro has somehow gained complete control over the girls, and he plans to do something with them." Kento deduced.

"Plus, our friends are in danger, along with many of the girls." Toby added.

"We have to find a way to stop Kotaro, and free the girls." Braedey declared. "But, the question is how?"

"Well, I can think of a few things we can try." Taylor pointed out the window, and there were many posters of Kotaro, and saying something about a karaoke concert. "We can try something with Soundwave, possibly use a sound attack to try and break his spell."

"I'm still working with the deployers and Soundwave's techniques." Braedey replied reluctantly. "Plus, I don't want to expose everyone's ears to any of Soundwave's sonic attacks. I really don't want to damage their eardrums." He then thought about Taylor's option. "But, you have given me an idea or two about this." He looked

"What do you have in mind?" Kento asked.

"We might need a miracle." Yuki agreed with them. "Like an Australian Christmas bloody miracle." He quoted.

Nathaniel shook his head. "You've been watching too many Team Fortress 2 videos, haven't you?" He joked, and Luna snickered.

"We need to fight fire with fire." Braedey replied, pulling out a picture of rock band guitars and drum kit.

"Or in other words, fight music with music." Kento added on. "I like your thinkin'."

"I'm with you all on this one." Mariah spoke up. "Let's go."

"Right. Let's go save the school." Molly agreed.

~*~*~
(Later)
(School Auditorium)

In the auditorium, Kotaro, who's wearing a hot pink tuxedo suit, was singing up on stage, with Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore and Miss Nekonome as back-up singers and dancers on the stage. Moka was now wearing a white Chinese dress, Kurumu was in a skintight bumblebee bug costume, Yukari being a PlayBoy bunny, Mizore as a maid, and Miss Nekonome being a nurse. The girls he had hypnotised were all cheering for him being the audience, as he utters out "Je t'aime" our over and over again in his song, the song being about falling in love with a single person, presumably.

'This plan is working perfectly.' Kotaro thought in his head with a sly smirk on his face. 'Soon, I'll have control of this whole school.'

"STOP THE MUSIC!"

Kotaro stopped singing, as everyone now looked over to the other side of the auditorium. Suddenly, bright colourful spotlights shined down on the second stage, revealing Braedey and the guys on stage. All of them were wearing black sleeveless shirts with the name of 'Youkai Monsters' on the front in jagged white writing, black jeans, and black cowboy boots, and having black bracelets with spikes on them. Braedey took lead of the vocals, with Kento alongside, Matthew and Nathaniel on the guitars, with Toby on the drums, Yuki operating the keyboard, and Molly, Mariah, and Kokoa were alongside them, the two of them wearing female versions of what the boys were wearing.

"Looks like we've got some competition." Kotaro challenged, only for Braedey and Kento to let out a powerful roar, almost like a T-Rex, making Kotaro cover his ears immediately from the sheer pain of the volume, whilst making some girls shake off his spell, and they looked on in confusion.

"HIT IT!" Braedey yelled.

Almost immediately, Nathaniel, Matthew, and Toby began to play, as Kento and Braedey got in place, whilst Yuki was ready for action. Then, they played like there was no tomorrow, and rocked it out loud.

(Braedey)
Everybody shake
Everybody groove
Everybody shake
(Kento)
Oohhh,...

(Braedey)
Moka, Moka, you're on my mind
Folks are gone, and the place will be mine
Aw, Moka, Moka, wanna be with you

And this is what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna put a call to you
'Cause I feel good tonight
And everything's gonna
Be right, right, right, yeah

(All)
I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music, gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song

As the boys played their song, some of the girls were starting to break free from Kotaro's hypnotism, and started to clap and cheer out for the 'Youkai Monsters'. Ruby, who was up in the rafters, ready to take down Kotaro, was distracted by Braedey and the guys, and decided to listen to them.

(Braedey)
Boney Maroney's gonna be with him
I said long tall Sally gonna be with Slim
Short fat Fanny's is gonna
Gonna be there too

And this is what I'm gonna do
I've got to put a call to you
'Cause I feel good tonight
And everything's gonna
Be right, right, right

(All)
I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song

(Braedey)
I gotta talk to you

As Braedey and the guys continued to play, Matthew going out of control with the guitar, the girls cheered out loudly and crazy for them all. Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, and Miss Nekonome, who had broken free from Kotaro's control, ran straight for the opposite stage, and they joined up wth the boys. Kotaro soon tried to regain control of the girls, but he soon realised something; his vocals weren't enough to combat against Braedey and the 'Youkai Monsters'.

'It's not enough.' Braedey thought to himself, looking at Moka's form, who's still dancing on the other stage. 'I've got to give it my all, and don't stop at all. For Youkai Academy. For Moka!'

(Braedey)
Boney Maroney's gonna be with J-J-Jimmy
Wow, long tall Sally gonna be with him
Short fat Fanny's gonna be there too

(Braedey and Kento)
And this is what I'm gonna do
I've got to put a call to you
'Cause I feel good tonight
And everything's gonna
Be right, right, right

(All + Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Miss Nekonome)
I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song
I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song

(Braedey)
Listen, yaaaah!!!

All at once, a wall of sound blasted forth, like a Category 5 Hurricane, knocking Kotaro down like a house of cards, and sending him crashing through the giant plasma screen behind him, shattering it into a thousand pieces. Moka finally snapped out of her hypnosis, then she looked in shock of what's going on. When she saw Braedey on the stage with the group and gang, she remembered what had happened, then ran up to the stage to join up with the others.

(All + Moka)
I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song

I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song

I'm gonna have a good time tonight
Rock and roll music gonna play all night
Come on, baby, it won't take long
Only take a minute just to sing my song...

As Braedey finished his song, he turned to Moka, then he ripped off her Rosario, releasing Moka-sama. When the silver-hair beauty saw what was going on, she glared venomously at Kotaro, along with Braedey and Kokoa, the brunette having changed into his Vampire mode, then the three sprinted at him.

"KNOW YOUR PLACE!!" The combined kick from the three vampires was so powerful, a sonic boom was created from their strike, which sent blood flying from the kick, along with Kotaro, and he crashed right into the wall, and suddenly turned into the bat form of Kou.

"Kou-buddy?!" Kokoa fumed in anger, as the little bat screamed out in fear, and tried to fly away as fast as he can, only to get caught by Kokoa.

"Stupid bat." Braedey grumbled, much to Moka-sama's snickering.

~*~*~
(That Night)
(Outside)

After the debacle of what happened with Kotaro/Kou, everyone had gone off back to their dorms for bed. Kento and the guys were thanked by the girls for their valiant effort, and Braedey was thanked deeply. With the girl's costumes, Yukari felt very embarrassed by her PlayBoy bunny costume, and she hightailed it back to her dorm. Mizore didn't mind her maid costume, and she offered to Braedey if she could sweep his room whenever she can, but Braedey told her it's okay. Kurumu commented on how big her bumblebee buttocks was, and wiggled it about for Kento and Braedey, only for her to have a washpan fall on her head, thanks to Yukari. Kento then offered to take Kurumu off to her dorm. Moka-sama didn't mind about her costume, since it kept her modest, but did look nice overall.

Later, at the clearing of the forest that lead to the dorms, Moka-sama and Braedey were sitting down against a large tree. Moka-sama sat down next to Braedey, and the brunette was sitting next to her. The two sat in a comfortable silence.

"Braedey, I owe you a 'thank you' for rescuing us both." Moka-sama spoke to Braedey first. She then leaned against his left shoulder, making him look to her with a slight blush on his face.

"I was really worried about what that incubus would do to you and the others if I didn't do anything." Braedey added.

"You were a great singer, might I add." Moka-sama smirked to him. "What a great song, and I loved you putting our name in it. Also, I never would've thought that you, being a warrior and a fighter, would have such a great singing voice." Braedey felt his blush grow, but then was startled, as Moka-sama slipped her arms around his neck, startling him. Now, they were looking eye to eye, almost as if Moka-sama was hypnotising him with her ruby red eyes. She then gently nuzzled Braedey's cheek with hers, as she silently and gently whispered to him. "Here's a Lover's Bite... for an 'I love you'."

"Lover's Bite?" Braedey asked, but he stopped as she had already sunk her teeth into his neck.

CHUUU!

~*~*~
A/N: the song 'Good Time Tonight' comes from Jimmy Barnes and INXS, if you all are wondering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 63 54
What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball?
5.8K 171 5
His name is Marcus Dupain Cheng, son of the best bakers of Paris Tom and Sabine Dupain Cheng and brother of Marinette Dupain Cheng aka the heroine of...
54.2K 1.3K 79
In 1954, Godzilla rose from the depths, alarming humanity and sending them into a panic. However, the massive Titan hadn't awakened to destroy them...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...