Touch Starved Boys || My Hero...

By chibirach99

My Hero Academia short imagines/headcanons Mains will be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Shinsou with some other chara... More

Note from the Author
~Red~ Bakugou X Reader
~Teddy~ Shinsou X Reader
~Sick~ Todoroki X Reader Birthday Special
~Chains~ (Shinsou X Reader)
~Ice Cream~ Bakugou X Reader
~Rose~ Bakugou X fem!Reader
~Name~ Todoroki X fem!Reader
~Name pt 2.~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Burden~ Todoroki X Reader
~Special~ Todoroki X Reader
~Chocolate~ Bakugou X Reader
~Murphy's Law~ Bakugou X Reader
~Eyes~ Shinsou X Fem!Reader
~Creep~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Creep pt 2~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Truth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Opposites Attract~ Shinsou x fem!Reader
~Tiny~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader
~Fool~ Kirishima X Reader
~Skater Boy~ Kirishima X Reader
~Bully~ Bakugou X Reader
~Bully pt 2~ Bakugou X Reader
~Soup~ Todoroki X Reader
~Boy in Luv~ Midoriya X fem!Reader
~Just One Day~ Midoriya X Reader
~Just One Day~ Todoroki X Reader
~Just One Day~ (Bakugou X Reader)
~Stranger~ Todoroki X Reader
~Cuddles~ Bakugou X Reader
~Late~ Todoroki X Reader
~Night Drives~ Shinsou X Reader
~Study Date~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
~Bad Boy~ Todoroki X Reader
~Greedy~ Shinsou x Reader
~Day After~ Todoroki x Reader
~Jerk~ Todoroki x Fem!Reader
Midoriya Angst Drabble
~Long Distance~ Midoriya X Reader
~Mama's Boy/Lover's Boy ~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Quarrels~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Daisies~ Todoroki x Reader
~Worth~ Todoroki x Reader
~Sketch~ Bakugou x Reader
Shinsou Angst to Fluff Drabble
~No Idea~ Bakugou X Reader
~Small Things~ Bakugou X Fem!Reader
~Culture Clash~ Bakugou x Fem!Reader
~Smile~ Shinsou x Reader
~Advice~ Todoroki x Reader
~Polar~ Bakugou x Reader
~Fake~ Tamaki x fem!Reader
~Baby~ Bakugou x Reader
~Sly Fox~ Midoriya x FemKitsune!Reader
~Clueless~ Bakugou x fem!Reader
~Home~ Dabi x Reader
~Clingy~ Todoroki x Reader
~Testing~ Todoroki x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me!~ Bakugou x Reader
~Gamer's Boy~ Bakugou x Reader
~Light Hero~ Kiri x Blind fem!reader
No Idea (A Week Later)
~Not For Me~ Shinsou x Reader
~Dork~ Kaminari x Reader
~Balance~ BakuDekuTodo x Reader
~Don't Ignore Me! Alt. ver~ Bakugou x Reader
Announcements!
~Nostalgia~ Todoroki X Reader
Update: July 14
~Self-Care~ Todoroki x Reader x Bakugou
~Ears~ Todoroki x Reader
~Little Fluffball~ Todoroki x Bakugou
~Blush~ Todoroki x Reader Drabble
~Clingy (Alt Version)~ Todoroki x Reader
~Kiss of Death~ Todoroki x Reader
~Cabin Fever~ Dabi x Reader
~Pumpkin Kiss~ Monoma x Reader
~Kiss of Death pt 2~ Todoroki x Reader
~Out To Sea~ BakuSquad
~When They Call My Name~ Todoroki x GN!Reader
~Burn~ Bakugou x Reader
~Dark Night~ Kirishima x Reader

~Tea~ Todoroki X Fem!Reader

27K 441 352
By chibirach99

Sooo this is leaning fem!reader because the idea I had while writing this was very fem, I'm really sorry :(

"Baby, you're clutching my arm very hard."

"I can't walk very well," I admit more giggly than I wanted it to come out.  "My feet hurt in these heels and the road isn't helping."  Truthfully, the path to Todoroki's apartment from Bakugou's is downhill and I might've had one too many drinks when I already have a low tolerance.  The last thing I want to do is fall on my ass and make my supportive boyfriend think he's dating a lush.  Not to mention, I'm not too mad about being able to grab his toned biceps as my own.

He stops walking suddenly and fully faces me, expression fully serious that I think he might actually yell at me for a second.  "Do you want me to carry you?"

Shame hits me like a truck and sobers me, realizing I'm acting childish.  "No, I can walk.  It's not that far anyway, I'm sorry-"

He gently grabs my face in his hands and bores his intense stare into them.  "You're obviously uncomfortable.  I'd really like to carry you," he states with authority.

No matter how many times Todoroki does this, I can't seem to get used to it.  The way his eyes glare into my soul with seemingly endless passion tongue-ties me.  On occasions when he really wants me to hear something - usually his professions of affection or persuasion - he'll make a point to softly cradle my head in his hands.  Sometimes when they come at random, he'll stare wordlessly before cracking a heartwarming smile or place a small kiss somewhere on my face before returning to whatever it is he was doing beforehand.

My face heats up and I want to avert his gaze out of embarrassment.  "I'm... I'm pretty heavy," I blurt out dumbly, saying the first thing that comes to mind.

"I can handle it.  I've trained a lot."

I can tell, I almost want to retort to fluster him too.

"Do you prefer being on my back or in my arms?"

My face turns redder at the thought of either happening.  "O-On your back," I mumble.  It's the least embarrassing of the two.

Todoroki finally releases me of his hands and eyes, bending down in front of me so I can get on.  Once I'm secured to his back like a child, his hands under my thighs, he stands up and continues walking down the sidewalk.

I tighten my arms around his neck, half scared I'll fall, and bury my face into his left side.  "If I get too much for you, you can put me down, okay?"

He nods wordlessly, which I know means he won't, being the stubborn, affectionate boyfriend he is.

I breathe into his neck, his steady walking pace calming me.  His natural fresh, airy scent mixes with the musk of his cologne.  "I'm sorry I'm too much for you," I murmur near his ear.

"What makes you say that?"  I practically hear the way his eyebrows furrow.

"I'm tipsy, walking like a baby elephant, you have to carry me back to your place like a child on your back."  I cling to him harder.  "I'm being a burden to you, I'm sorry."

He hums slightly, the vibrations caressing my arms around his neck.  "I did say I'd like to carry you."

I smile just slightly.  "You're just saying that to make me feel better."  I kiss his cheek fondly.  "Thank you, I guess."

The heat on his left side gets minutely warmer and I giggle at his reaction.

We finally make it to Todoroki's apartment lobby and into the elevator.  Though I tell him I can walk the rest of the way, he refuses to let me down, reasoning that it's faster for him to carry me.  Once we make it into his modest apartment, he strolls into his room and finally sets me down to sit on his pale blue comforter before giving me a glass of water to drink.  "This should help flush out the alcohol and keep you from getting a hangover tomorrow."

I thank him for his thoughtfulness and he moves to retrieve his suitcase from the top of his closet.  Endeavor wanted him to come on a mission in some other country for a week or so, depending on how quickly the situation is resolved.

I curl my legs up so he has space to open the suitcase on his bed.  As he neatly packs his clothes and other belongings, it's silent; I just watch him, sipping my drink as he wordlessly packs, eventually shedding his maroon sweater and rolling up the sleeves on his fitted, black button-up.  When I asked to come over after Bakugou and Kirishima's party to help him pack, he agreed, but now he's not asking me for assistance.  Not that I'm bothered by it.

He eventually closes everything up and stands the grey suitcase on its wheels, rolling it next to the door before approaching me for the empty glass.  "Tea?"

I nod, following him into the kitchen and observing his back from the counter as he prepares two cups for us.  A well of emotions has been building up inside me the entire night.  Seeing my boyfriend move around the kitchen makes me deflate at the thought of me being deprived of his kindness for a while.

Todoroki's hand brushes my arm, motioning to his room with the tray in his hands.  He leads us back to sit on his bed.  "Are you cold?" he asks as he hands me my cup.  "Do you want to get under the blanket?"

"I'm fine, thanks."  I blow on my drink and sip it carefully.

We bask in each other's calm presence as we usually do most nights.  Another thing I'll miss while he's away.

He lightly touches his hand against my arm.  "Love, are you alright?"

The term of endearment is enough to warm me up inside.  "Yeah, why?"

"You're frowning."

I didn't know I was until I felt my face relax at the comment.  "Sorry," I say instinctively.

He finishes his cup and places it on the tray resting on the floor before settling next to me, resting against the headboard and running his hand on my knee, tracing small patterns with his finger.

I twitch at the slightly ticklish sensation.  "I'm sorry I wasn't any help with your packing.  I just sat here."

Todoroki shrugs, watching me with fond eyes.  "I figured you just wanted my company since you know I can pack myself."

I smile tugs at my lips.  "You know me so well."  I drink the rest of my tea and set it down next to his cup before facing him completely.

The boy entwines my fingers in his cool hand, staring into my eyes.  "You look beautiful."

I chuckle at the compliment he repeated at least 10 times today.  "And you're still handsome."

Still staring at me with those heterochromatic eyes, he wraps an arm around my  waist and pulls me closer to him.  "I'm dreading leaving you tomorrow," he admits quietly.

I smile sadly.  "Me too."

He brushes his hand through my hair.  "I wish I had a suitcase big enough to stow you away in."

"Me too."

His lips hover near mine for a moment.  "I'll come back as quickly as I can."  He places a soft peck on my nose.  "I'll think about you a lot."  Before I can respond, his lips are on mine, slowly moving before pulling away slightly.  "Sorry, I've been waiting most of the night."  He picks right back up, holding my nape.  I feel the overwhelming love he pours into the kiss, spurring my own feelings.  My fingers thread into his soft hair, softly tugging at the strands to pull him closer.

Todoroki has no intention of letting go, clenching his arm around my waist to get rid of any space between us as he pulls me to straddle him.  His kisses get more desperate, more passionate, unspoken words relaying from him.  My stomach tumbles with weightlessness, the amount of emotion he presents overwhelming me.  His tongue lines my bottom lip before he nips at it, enticing a gasp from me.  He tilts my head to pepper kisses down my jaw to my neck before recapturing my lips with new fervor.  Cold fingers trail under the hem of my shirt up my sides, my body quivering in response as I let out a shaky breath into his mouth.  "Your skin is so soft," he whispers, "I'll miss it when I'm away."

A few more breathless kisses before he pulls away, resting our foreheads together.  "Baby," he mutters, catching his breath, "I'll miss you, so much."

My hammering heart melts at his words.  "I'll miss you more."

Todoroki places one more slow kiss on my lips before he rolls us onto our sides, still hugging me close to him and staring lovingly into my eyes.  "I promise I'll make it up to you when I return.  Would you like to spend the night?"

I snuggle into the crook of his neck and place a kiss there.  "I'd like that.  And you can tell me how you'll make it up to me."

A warm hand comes up to play with my hair as he chuckles.  "Well, I'd ravage you first of all-"

My fist collides with his chest softly in halfhearted protest.  The rest of our night ends in cuddles and quiet whispers as we lull each other to sleep in each other's arms.

If you like sammiches like I do, you can already hear Todo calling you baby, amirite? Haaa

Hope you guys enjoyed this somewhat more emotional and slightly angsty little thing for my sweet boy icy hot.  Next should be Shinso with a similar scenario, the wheels are already turning for his turn. Sadly, it's 1:30 AM and I have a doctor's appointment early tomorrow, so I can't do it now.  See you guys tomorrow hopefully!

~Tiny senpai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 6.9K 100
Characters in this: Izuku Midoriya πŸ₯¦ Bakugou KatsukiπŸ’₯ Todoroki Shouto ☁️🌹 Denki Kaminari ⚑️ Kirishima EijiroπŸ” Sero hantaπŸ–€ Tamaki AmajikiπŸ™ Shins...
60.1K 2.5K 27
― i'm just not meant to be saved. hitoshi shinso x fem reader. Completed! April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2021
2.3K 86 11
Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia one-shots, as the title says. It's probably just gonna be a bunch of Bakugou and Midoriya but we'll see, the...
217K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...