Burning Red || Nicholas Scrat...

By purplewriter_x

*CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA* Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street, faster tha... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One - Greendale
Chapter Two - The Academy
Chapter Three - No Good Nick
Chapter Four - Necromancy
Chapter Five - Nicholas and Me
Chapter Six - She's coming
Chapter Seven - She don't like me
Chapter Eight - A Simple Journal
Chapter Nine - Witch Parties
Chapter Ten - Meet Nicholas
Chapter Eleven - Broken Hearts
Chapter Twelve - By the river
Chapter Thirteen - Witch Tradition
Chapter Fourteen - Sabrina's World
Chapter Fifteen - Us
Chapter Sixteen - Greendale 13
Chapter Seventeen - Hellfire
Chapter Eighteen - Aftermath
Chapter Nineteen - The Holidays
Chapter Twenty - Top Boy
Chapter Twenty One - The Play
Chapter Twenty Two - Away
Chapter Twenty Three - Caught
Chapter Twenty Four - Break it up
Chapter Twenty Five - Run
Chapter Twenty Six - Lupercalia
Chapter Twenty Seven - Mistake?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Lost
Chapter Twenty Nine - Save The Coven
Chapter Thirty - Lucresia
Chapter Thirty One - Who am I
Chapter Thirty Two - What she is
Chapter Thirty Three - Sarah Good
Chapter Thirty Four - Almost Over
Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge
Chapter Thirty Seven - The end, almost
Chapter Thirty Eight - The End
SEQUEL
Hello!!

Chapter Thirty Six - Who even are you?

2.6K 67 12
By purplewriter_x

Lucresia

     "Vera I really need your help. I can't really tell you the full story but we're going to hurt some people and I need you by my side. Can I count on you?" I asked Vera as she took a bite out of her ham sandwich. She frowned and wiped her mouth with a napkin, her eyebrows rising. She looked at me with a coy smile and leaned her elbows on the table.

     "Before I commit to anything, may I at least know who we are hurting?" Vera asked as I sighed and looked around the Dining Hall. I leaned towards her and exhaled deeply. If anyone is going to be willing to hurt Sabrina it is going to be Vera. She's kind of a bad witch and loves to use her powers for bad.

     "Sabrina Spellman." I stated as she raised an eyebrow and eyed me intensely. She let out a chuckle and licked her lips. "Dear Satan seems like Sabrina finally broke you bestie." Vera joked as I glared at her and smacked her shoulder hardly.

     "Shut up Vera. Will you help me or not? I swear to Satan I will find someone else to do it and you will miss all the fun." I said as she rolled her eyes and nodded.

     "Of course I'll help you Lucresia. Is that even in doubt? But may I ask you, why do you want to hurt Sabrina?" Vera asked me as I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It is most embarrassing for me to admit that everyone was right about Nick and that he was really two-timing me. I haven't talked with him since I saw him kiss Sabrina last night. I can't even face him and I can't promise myself that I won't take my rage off on him.

     "Vera if I tell you this you have to promise me that you're not going to make fun of me and that you're not going to say I told you so, okay?" I asked her as she rolled her eyes and nodded.

     "So yesterday I found out that Nick was two-timing me with Sabrina and I already know EVERYONE told me so. I'm heartbroken but I want to make them both pay." I explained as Vera smirked and crossed her arms across her chest.

     "I'm not going to say I told you so but I tried warning ever since you got to the Academy. Remember? You avoided cause I told you he was bad news." Vera said as I pursed my lips and nodded. She's right. She did try warning me and I just pegged her out to be a weirdo.

     "I know Vera but Nick is the kind of boy that can fool you because he's so amazing. I don't know what happened but whatever let's just move on and plan on how to destroy him and Sabrina." I said as she chuckled and nodded. I knew she would help me.

     "Well have you talked to him? Does he know you saw him in the act? We have to be smart about it." Vera said as her gaze trailed off behind me and towards the Dining Hall's door. I turned to see Nick walk in, smiling as soon as he laid eyes on me. I looked at Vera who licked her lip and leaned towards me. "Break his heart Lucresia. Stomp on it. That's the first step to making him suffer." She whispered and stood up grabbing her tray and walking away from the table.

     "Hey babe, did you already eat or want me to grab you something?" Nick asked me as I shook my head and looked up at him. I can't even look at him without wanting to crush him for making me suffer so much. I love him like crazy and he broke my heart.

     "Yeah I did. I think you should sit down first though. We have to talk." I said as he frowned and nodded, sitting down slowly and giving me a questioning look. Even though I'm fuming at him, my heart is breaking to know that I have to break up with him. He's my first everything and honestly, he has teached me everything I know about lots of things plus he's my first love.

     "What's wrong, Lu?" Nick asked me as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. The spiting image of Sabrina and Nick kissing wouldn't leave my brain. I don't know how to break it up, my thoughts are going in circles like a toy train.

     "Nicholas... we've been together for some time now and I think it's pretty obvious that lately we haven't been at our top and I think that we need to break up." I said quickly as his face fell and his eyes widened.

     "Lucresia what do you mean? I love you and you love me..." He trailed off as I cut him off. Nick knows how to convince me always and I honestly love him so much that if I let him sweet talk me I might just stay with him.

     "I mean that we're not working out. We don't belong together anymore and I don't want to be with you anymore. As simple as basic spell casting." I said whilst getting up, wanting to get out of this situation and honestly not wanting Nick to see me cry.

     "Wait hold on... we do belong together... What is going on with you babe? This isn't you right? This is Sarah controlling you." Nick said and grabbed my arm pulling me back. I felt my insides flame up, the picture of him and Sabrina kissing flashing on my mind. Maybe I should just let Sarah handle this.

     "No Nicholas, we do NOT belong together. Can you tell me a time where our relationship hasn't had drama in it? We have never been happy and don't you try saying the opposite... You try to find your happiness with Sabrina." I stated as he breathed in and let go of my hand. The words just came out of my mouth like word vomit.

     "Lucresia, if you honestly believe that then I am sorry but I love you and only you. We are happy and you know that this Sabrina thing is just a blip in our timeline." Nick said as I chuckled ironically and shook my head.

     "Nick I saw you kissing her yesterday with my own two eyes. And you can make some elaborate excuse about how you still love me or whatever but it's over. We're done." I said as he sighed and closed his eyes. I caught him in his lies.

     "Lucresia please let me explain... I swear that I have a reason for everything that I do." Nick pleaded as I shook my head and turned around. "Please if you ever loved me, you'll listen to me." He kept pleading as I sighed and said the biggest lie I haver ever said in my life.

"I don't love you."

-
     "Are you okay, Lucresia? Why are you packing? What is going on?" Vera asked me as I threw all my clothes into my bag furiously. I have to leave this place. I can't bear having to see Nick and Sabrina frolicking around whilst my heart is broken. I know that behind all of this is the Dark Lord and that he asked for Nick to get close to Sabrina but I can't help but blame Nick too.

     "I'm leaving the Academy Vera. If I stay here I might do something that I regret." Or Sarah might do something, and honestly lately I can't seem to draw the line between Sarah and myself.

     "Didn't you want to hurt Sabrina? You can't just leave the Academy. Blackwood won't let you. And much less now that he's reforming the Church of Night." Vera rambled as I sighed and rolled my eyes, zipping up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

     "I could honestly care less about Blackwood, he's irrelevant to me. I am leaving the Academy but that doesn't mean that I'm done with Sabrina. I'm going to be needing your help still okay?" I asked as she sighed and nodded. I'll miss being her roommate but it's time for me to go.

     "I guess I can help you. I'll miss rooming with you. You really have turned into my best friend." Vera said sweetly as I smiled and pulled her in to a quick hug. "Don't worry, I'm only just a teleport away. Come by whenever you need me girl." I assured her as she smiled and nodded. I took a breath and walked out of our room. Leaving the Academy will hurt me like crazy but it will also help me. The Academy is where I met Nick and where our story unfolded and because of this, every corner is now ruined for me. Nick has broken my heart and maybe if I didn't have so much rage and anger inside of me we would still be together. I know what I got myself into when I decided to stay with him even after the Dark Lord asked him to get personal with Sabrina. I set myself up for heartbreak and it's clear to me now.

     As I stepped out of the Academy I noticed everything was grey, looking gloomier than usual. I looked around and there was no one around which is weird since there are always people around the Academy. I shrugged and walked towards the woods, gripping my bag tightly.

     "Hello dearie." Shivers ran down my spine as soon as I heard that voice. I turned around to see Sarah Good standing just a few feet from me. She had a wicked smile on her face. I eyed her intently, she was wearing white robes, her hair in a messy braid and some bruised marks around her neck. I had never paid much attention to her. She looked more real today than all of those times I have seen her.

     "Sarah, wha- what are you doing here? You seem so real." I stuttered as she chuckled and stepped towards me.

     "You finally did it, Young Lucresia. You strengthened my physical connection to this realm just enough so I can leave Hell and come visit you... You did it and I'm so proud." She said as I frowned. I did what? What in the world is she even talking about?

     "Um... I don't know what you're talking about... I haven't done anything. I don't understand." I said as she smiled again and looked around at the trees.

     "All this time I've been inside you and not because I possesed and took your body but because I am you. Without me you wouldn't be alive dearie. You've used our powers and our rage enough and I can finally say I'm awake. I know I chose the right person to harvest my powers." She explained as my mind did a sommersault. Confused.

     "Your welcome?" I said  as she smiled. "I know everything about you. I know what you're thinking, I know what you feel. I can see inside your brain and heart." She continued as I cringed up my nose and shivered. I'm so confused. Why is she telling me this?

     "Well whatever you say but I have to go... I can't stay here and chat with you sadly." I said as she shrugged and leaned in to whisper something into my ear.

     "Remember that I'm you, so I will always be with you." And just like that she was gone with the wind. What the fuck? What does she fucking mean with that shit? She's me? She's not me. I am Lucresia and she is Sarah. She was alive in the 1600's, she had her own life and there is no way I'm her. I looked around the woods one more time and continued on towards my house.

     I really fucking need a break from the witch world.

-
let me just say how BAFFLED i am with all the reads my book has! 42k! That is absolutely insane to think about. im honestly so grateful for every single one of you that has taken the time to love my book! Also 1k votes! Is this some kind of dream? im amazed and all i can say is thank you!

Also CAOS pt 3 came out and i am so excited! I want to continue Lucresia's and Nick's story and par it with pt 3 but im still deciding what i will do. Any suggestions? Should i do a sequel or just continue this one? Leave a comment!

Thank you for reading x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 196 39
In reality there are no two Sabrine Spellman who get what they want. There is only one and she must make a choice between her teenage life or power b...
14.7K 564 28
Cordelia Spellman, a not-so young witch lives in a small eerie town of Greendale. Living with her peculiar aunties, her cheeky and confined twin brot...
133K 2.9K 57
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Oneshot and Imagines., season 1-4. - Nick Scratch - Lucifer Morningstar - Ambrose Spellman - Caliban
200 26 9
All I have to hold on to is my belief system, the idea that real magic exists, can be channeled, and can help me transform my life for the better. H...