Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Lamia [1]

8.7K 277 85
By lovely-lights

The queen stood at her balcony from her palace watching her home. She sign out with content that her people were safe.

She always feared that she was never enough for people but she wakes up and breath in the good air, and look down and see the her community were happy. A leader can do a million good thing but one bad move, the world will go behind your back.

She stayed positive and made sure the people feel the positive energy that she gives out.

As she picks up her cup of coffee from the small table next to her, the door to her room slams open.

"Morning your majesty." Her cousin Rose greets her as she walks in with poise and beauty. Her voice was lace with kind and gentle.

"Morning cousin. May I ask why you enter my room?" I ask her with a glimpse of her as she sits on my bed.

Her cousin lays her body on the Queen's bed and lift her head with her right hand looking over the Queen.

"No reason, I just wonder what we have plan today. Can we go the city markets today?" Princess Rose ask.

Queen Lalisa, took a sip from her cup and place it back down. She turns her whole body to her cousin.

"I think today will be good day for that." The Queen tells her princess.

The princess eye's widen with shock that she agreed. The Queen hardly goes to the market or anywhere in matter of fact, unless the Royal Collection of Trust advises her to do so.

"Did Jisoo tell you need to make a trip to the common people?" The Princess ask.

"No, I don't think I have any important meetings today and beside, I do owe you a gift for your birthday."

The princess grins at her cousin.

"I thought you forgot." She challenges her cousin.

The Queen scoffs. "Please, Queen or not, I will never forget how you put hair dye in my shampoo, when I forgot your 13th birthday."

The princess chuckles at her cousin. "I'm glad my lesson is still engraved into your head." The princess got off the bed with ease. "Come on your majesty. Let's have breakfast and have the royal guard prepare for your departure."

The Queen tucks her hand with the princess and walks out of her room.

The Queen and Princess were best of friends. Obviously since the Queen took her throne, they didn't have the privilege to enjoy each other company as much as before. But the princess understood and the Queen knew when to make sure she have a personal life as well.

As the Queen and the Princess walks down the stairs, the guards all bowed to the royal duo. The Queen and princess aren't the typical royal family as before. They care for the workers and was grateful for their hard work.

They remember a few of their cousin and uncles treated the workers with so much hate and disgust. Their father were brothers and they believe we should be more stern with people and worker, but their mothers thought otherwise.

Their mother told them, we were bless to be born in this kind of wealth but to never take advantage of what we have. Of course their father's were always thought that kind of thinking would get you no respect. But their mom prove them otherwise. The royal workers, loved the Queen's mother. They stayed with underpaid because they respect the Queen's mother.

Queen Lisa's parents fought on a constant bases of how to raise their daughter. No matter what the king said, it somehow always became the Queen's way.

Queen Lalisa said her mother's secret was,
"The men may be the head of the household, but the women are the neck and turn the head any way she wants."

As the two made it to the table, Jisoo was already sitting on the table. She quickly got up and bowed to the royal family.

"Jisoo, how many times do we have to tell you! You do not need to bow." The princess scold their advisor.

The advisor new the two told her this many times but she thought it was wrong to not bow. Jisoo came into their lives the second year of their reign. They were so impressed with her mentality and genes. They immediately knew to make her the Royal Collection of Trust.

What she does for the Queen and Princess is advise them in any issues that comes to them. How to quickly remedy an issue. She grew up in as a common people, but learned to make the people trust her. She was fair and easy to be loved. That's why royal duo knew she would be perfect for the job.

Since then, they three became good friends. Obviously Jisoo, knew just because they were friends, she still had a job that requires her to be professional at all times.

"Jisoo, please do not bow. You are family." Queen Lalisa tells her.

Jisoo looks up at the Queen and saw a genuine smile on her. That gave her a ease in her stomach, she nods her head.

The Queen smile widens and sits down. The moment she sat down the princess and Jisoo sat down after.

The workers brought food the three and they start to eat.

During their meal the Queen inform Jisoo about heading to the market.

"I will get the car and guards ready for your departure." Jisoo tell the Queen and gets up from her chair.

"Wait Jisoo, what are you doing?" The Queen ask her with a confuse look.

Jisoo was just as confuse as the Queen. "I am getting everything ready to make sure you ready to leave after breakfast."

The Queen looks over to her cousin and the princess rolls her eyes. "Jisoo, are you done with breakfast yet?" Princess Rose ask. Jisoo shook her head. "Then have a seat, finish breakfast and then get everything ready." The Princess tells Jisoo.

Jisoo hesitated but eventually sits back down. The princess smiles at the advisor. "And make sure your royal guard are with us." Again Jisoo looks at the princess in confusion. "You are coming with us, consider it a girl's day." Jisoo smile at the princess.

Jisoo have always love the fact, that the Queen and Princess always made sure she was part of their outings. Jisoo is still trying to get comfortable with the idea of being with the Queen and Princess as friends but she knew it will take time.

After breakfast, Jisoo made sure the guards and cars are ready.

The Queen was in her room getting ready for her day. When she was done she called in one of her lady and told her to inform Hobi that she is ready.

After a few minutes, their was a knock on her door.

"You May enter." The Queen shout out.

The door to her room opens up and there was five people standing there.

Hobi, her royal guard,
Princess Rose with Jin her royal guard behind her.
Jisoo and her royal guard Jackson.

Jin and Jackson came toward the front with Hobi.

"Your majesty. The car is ready." Hobi informs the Queen and he bows down.

Jin and Jackson did the same after Hobi.

The Queen walked toward the princess and Jisoo and walks down the stairs. The royal guard follow the three. When they made it outside, they stopped for the guards to open the door.

They got in one by one and sat down comfortably.

The car starts to move after a few minutes and head to the market in town.

"I am so excited. Aren't you Jisoo?" Princess Rose said with enthusiasm.

Jisoo smile at the princess "Yes I am. Is there anything specific you want so I can help you look for?" Jisoo ask the princess.

She shrugs her shoulders, "nothing specific but if you see something cute, then let me know."

After twenty minutes, you can hear the people screaming with happiness that Queen was making a surprise visit.

When the car stopped, the three took a deep breath and smile. Jin opened the door for the three.

"Are you ladies ready?" Jin ask.

"Yes, and thank you." Jisoo replies to Jin.

Jin reach he hand out and Jisoo was the first to place her hand in Jin and walk out.

Rose was the next to come and then Jin came back with his hand ready for the Queen.

"Your majesty." He said.

Queen Lisa place her hand into his and show her face to the people. When she fully got out of the car and stood up straight when a big smile on her face, the people cheer twice as loud as before.

You can see all three guard in front of each of the one they were needed to guard. They stood up straight and alert.

When Jisoo look over at the Queen and did a subtle nod the Queen face the people once more.

"Thank you for greeting me. The princess, my advisor and I are just here for pleasure. Please go on about your day." The Queen yells out with a smile.

The people smiled at the Queen but nobody was leaving. They never do, they all hover over her.

Hobi pulls out his elbow for her to put her arms through and she did that. They start to walk around and smile at the people.

They arrived a boutique that Rose wanted to go in. A few guard went in to look around and make sure it was safe.

When it was safe enough, we walked in and look around. We did this for fifteen minutes and went on the to the next place.

We been around town for an hour and half now and Rose was beyond happy. Jisoo was actually relaxing and buying things for herself.

The Queen bought a few clothing items and one pair of shoes.

After they venture enough, they were hungry.

"What are you in the mood for?" Rose ask.

"A burrito sounds good about now." Jackson mumbles out.

The remaining five a turn and look at Jackson. Jackson eyes widen at the realization that he said that out loud.

He turn the Queen with a sheepish smile. "I mean, it's beautiful day isn't it." He nervously said.

Both Hobi and Jin were trying to not laugh but by the way their body was shaking, they failed.

"Actually that sounds wonderful." The Queen said out loud.

Jackson face showed shock at the queens words.

The Queen walks first, the princess follow with a smirk on her face and Jisoo smiled at Jackson's cuteness.

When they arrived at the restaurant that makes burritos, they ordered their food.

The owner of the lady seemed distress but still kept compose. Most of the things they ask for on their burrito was out of stock, so they all settled for a beef burrito with cheese.

The guard sat down with the three ladies and ate their meals. The Queen had a worry feeling in her stomach regarding the owner of the restaurant.

She looked over and saw the lady crying. She knew she wouldn't be able to let this slide. So she stood from the table.

Everyone look up at her with curious look.

"Lisa, what's wrong?" Rose ask her.

The Queen smiles at her cousin. "It's nothing. I'm going to talk to the owner, you five continue with your meal." She tells them.

But Hobi immediately stood up. "You know I can't do that." He tells her.

She nods her head in understanding. So he follows her to the owner.

The owner was crying and pacing back and forth behind the cashier. She didn't notice the Queen was standing in front of her.

The Queen clears her throat getting her attention. The owner look up and felt embarrassed with her action.

"Your majesty, I apologize for my behavior." She tells the queen as she bows.

"Oh please get up." The Queen tells her. The women hesitate but for up. "Is there anything I can help you with ?" She ask the lady.

"Oh no ma'am. I'm sorry that my shop wasn't well prepare for you." She apologizes.

The Queen looks around in question. She turns back to the lady, "may I ask why?"

"I'm just not prepare." She lies.

The Queen looks into the women eyes and she can tell by the ways she fidgets.

"I'm not trying to be ill mannered but you know it's not right to lie to the Queen." The Queen tells the women with a calm tone but everyone who heard, can tell the meaning behind her was not calm.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean lie. The stocks as been very low lately and when they bring in shipments for food and beverages, they are asking for three times more than normal." She tells the Queen with a frantic tone. "A lot of our business in town is suffering from this. And the clothing lines are not getting material to make clothing as well. It's a issue that we been having for awhile now."

Lisa took in everything she was hearing. And she was confuse and worried about what was going on. The shipments were coming from a different part of the world. We have a good relationship with them, and she doesn't understand why they were doing this to her people.

"I'll talk to the people who brings us supplies and hope that we can figure a solution to this. Thank you for telling me." The Queen tells the women.

The Queen turns to her friends. "Jisoo!" She falls out her advisor. Jisoo and Jackson walks towards the Queen.

"Yes your majesty." Jisoo greet the Queen.

"Do you mind having someone go to the shipments purchase tomorrow and pay for everyone who is buying their requisition tomorrow." The Queen tells Jisoo.

The owner gasp at the Queen order.

"Queen Lalisa, that's too much." The owner tells the Queen.

"If my people are suffering, then I will pay as much as I can to make sure everybody is secure." The Queen tells the lady.

Lisa went back to the table and finish eating. When they were done, they decided it was time to go home.

When they arrived home, the Queen went to her study and think about why the people who gives us our shipments are hustling my people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 12.7K 27
"Jungkook, you broke her to pieces. Growing your hair and getting a tattoo won't make her comeback to you." Where two broken hearts keeps breaking ap...
62K 1.4K 26
🔞🔞🔞 When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹
133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...
34.3K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...