wingate gardens -got7 βœ“

By xoxopjy

πŒπ€π‘πŠπ‰πˆπ COMPLETED/ if you live in wingate gardens, you are the lowest of the low. mark finds himself... More

0- teaser
1- entrance
2- darkness
3- room seven
4- call my name
5- honestly
6- the boss
7- an explanation
8- new friends
9- the grand tour
10- secrets untold
11- origins
12- last call
13- pool of blood
14- rescue
15- maybe he's nice
16- jinyoung
17- insistent
18- glock
20- too late
21- slumber party
22- sick bug
23- american hell
24- signing in
25- the tongue
26- lies
27- i don't know
28- conviction
29- we have to go
30- please
31- visitor from the past
32- broke my heart
33- don't go
34- aftermath
35- the party
36- mark's list
37- checkmate
38- american hell pt2
39- endless arguing
40- 3 weeks
41- the plan
42- finally
43- bleary confusion
44- what happened
45- gamechanger
46- finale
thanks lads
sequel
eek me again

19- traitor

268 15 22
By xoxopjy

woah omfg!!!!! you guys!!!! tysm for 1k reads already!

the first thing yugyeom noticed was the pain rippling across his palm as the gun went spinning out of hands and skittering across the floor. it burst across his palm, leaving a red mark where the barrel had slammed into his hand as the bullet ricocheted over to jaebeom.

even with his eyes screwed tightly shut, he could sense bambam and jinyoung's looks of horror. he decided it was best to not open his eyes, for fear of seeing what he had done.

the next thing he noticed was jinyoung's scream, the deep throaty noise bounced around the warehouse, almost as loud as the sound of jaebeom as he dropped to the floor. the thud caused tears to spring to yugyeom's eyes. he had really pressed the trigger.

blood was already spreading across the floor around jaebeom, soaking his clothes and splashing his face. it was the first thing yugyeom saw as he slowly peeled his eyes open.

he swallowed down his urge to vomit, hand wobbling over his lips and ran to bambam, not even thinking twice before pulling him into a hug, long and deep.

a stifled groan whispered past bambam's lips, he was trying so hard to hold back the sobs. the pain from the knife in his leg was indescribable and he felt himself gripping tightly onto yugyeom's jacket.

his blood was dripping onto yugyeom, but the younger didn't care. his friend was safe. his friend was alive.

jaebeom hadn't done anything.

and as far as yugyeom knew, jaebeom would never do anything again.

before he knew what was going on, he was crying into bambam's shoulder. they were heart-wrenching desperate sobs, making yugyeom's whole body shake and his eyes sting from the salt of his tears.

bambam, suddenly overcome with everything that had happened, pushed him away, "you fucked up yugyeom," he whispered, "we're fucked,"

yugyeom could hardly hear him over the sound of jinyoung's wails. but bambam's words still caused something in his heart to twang.

his eyebrows furrowed, enough for bambam to know he needed to explain further.

"d-did you..." bambam continued, hoarse voice still barely audible, "did you really k-kill him?"

i don't know. it all happened so fast

bambam ran a blood covered hand through his hair, leaving red streaks clogging the strands together, "what are we gonna do? gyeom, you'll get sent to prison..."

tears flooded his eyes as yugyeom watched, unable to respond, "you... you can't leave m-"

"CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE YUGYEOM YOU PIECE OF SHIT,"

in the midst of his guilt and all the chaos that went along with it, yugyeom had almost forgotten that park was still in the room, and that he was crying. but of course he was crying, no matter what happened he was still in love with the bastard that was im jaebeom.

problems had risen time and time again because of it, and yugyeom was in his right mind to tell park to sod off and run back into jaebeom's murderous arms. he was sick of it, of how park would always 'forgive and forget', how every damn time jaebeom did something awful, he would defend him.

he was basically sleeping with the enemy, and soon, yugyeom feared it would get them all killed.

so as he stood there in front of bambam, eyes drawn to park, he couldn't help the anger from boiling up. park's real friend had a knife in his leg, and the other was unconscious flopped over a chair. yet all park cared about was the fucker who started the whole thing.

yugyeom gave park the middle finger.

"I WILL FUCKING HAND YOU TO THE POLICE KIM," park continued to shout from where he was tearfully shaking jaebeom's shoulders. yugyeom was sure he had never seen him this angry, but he was overcome by his own anger too. seeing park's glaring eyes only riled him up more.

"do you really care about jaebeom this much? he's evil,"

yugyeom smirked as bambam stood up for him, even if there were tears still streaming down his face. bambam was loyal like that, and actually stuck up for his own team-mates, rather than ditching them for the enemy.

jinyoung's gaze hardened, "i love him bambam, you wouldn't understand,"

that, more than anything, made yugyeom wish he had a tongue so he could shout "fuck off," to park, who seemed like he was almost trying to get on his nerves.

"what i'm seeing is you siding with the bad guy who has, and i cannot stress this enough, CUT OFF YUGYEOM'S TONGUE... and you're really gonna take his side right now? real low jinyoung,"

park stood up from beside jaebeom and made his way over to bambam, becoming angrier and angrier with each step. even if he was walking over with the intent to argue, his eyes never left jaebeom's bloody figure.

"fuck off," he growled, now hovering beside yugyeom, "and call an ambulance, the bullet is still stuck in his leg and he's unconscious."

"he's not dead?" bambam's surprised voice perfectly imitated how yugyeom was feeling inside. the hope that twinged inside of him was incredible, he hadn't realised how horrible he had felt about potentially killing jaebeom until the moment he realised he hadn't.

"no he's not dead, you'd be fucked up if he was. but he'll be dead soon if you don't hurry up and call a fucking ambulance,"

park was hastily undoing his belt as the conversation continued and he wrapped it around jaebeom's thigh, where yugyeom had assumed the bullet had hit. it was slightly funny how off he was, when he had been aiming for jaebeom's head. park's last ditch effort to prevent the bleeding wasn't going well, the belt didn't do much and blood still spilled onto the floor.

yugyeom chuckled.

let him die

"yugyeom says let him die,"

yugyeom wished bambam hadn't translated that.

it was the final straw.

park's hands were bloody as he flew at yugyeom. his fist was raised and he looked ready to kill, a look yugyeom had seen many times. he knew what happened when that face appeared so he cowered away from park, taking a deep gasp as he felt the older's fingers around his throat.

time seemed to stop. air was suddenly gone.
yugyeom couldn't breathe.

"what the FUCK?" a voice called from the open door and park's hand dropped from where it had snaked around yugyeom's neck, "park what are you doing?"

"m-mark..?"

the newly entered mark wasted no time rushing to where bambam had groaned out his name, grimacing as he saw the steady onslaught of blood pouring from his leg. yugyeom followed him with one hand wrapped around his neck defensively as he watched mark tear his shirt and wrap it around bambam's leg.

it was kind of weird, yugyeom thought, that mark had actually shown up.

said boy had pulled bambam into a tight hug, surprising them both, "shit bambam, what happened? are you okay?" mark's eyes drifted to jaebeom's body lying a few metres from where bambam was sat, unconscious jackson beside him, "is.. that jaebeom? what the fuck?"

"it's a long story," bambam said, "and we don't have much time. don't let park call an ambulance,"

"why?"

"yugyeom kinda sorta maybe shot jaebeom and we don't wanna get him arrested,"

but when mark looked up to spot park in the practically empty warehouse, he couldn't find him anywhere. his eyes scanned over every wall and every inch of the blood stained floor but park really was gone.

jaebeom's body still lay where it was, though, leading mark to believe that park hadn't gone far. his brain had immediately figured out what was going on: jaebeom had been injured and park had taken his side.

in a way, he expected it after the talk they had had.

bambam shifted uncomfortably, mark hadn't said anything yet. he was worried he too would get angry at yugyeom.

"he's not here anymore," mark eventually said, pausing as he watched bambam's eyes grow wide, "but there's nothing we can do, it's probably already too late. yugyeom did you really shoot him?"

yugyeom nodded.

you hate me don't you?

"no, i kinda think he deserved it..," mark smiled tightly at him, "but... we need to wake jackson up somehow,"

mark had felt bad about not going to help park. so, in the spur of the moment, he had decided that he would, in fact, come to the warehouse.

maybe it was the fact that he was beginning to actually like park as a friend and... sometimes he thought maybe it'd be good as something more... but he didn't like to think about it. it only stressed him out, he was meant to hate park. the guy was kind of a dickhead.

maybe jinyoung was different, like bambam and yugyeom had said.

either way, he had not expected to enter and see jaebeom practically dying, bambam with a knife in his leg and jackson unconscious.

it had almost rattled him to his core and would've sent old mark spiraling out of control, yet somehow, new mark was starting to take the lead. he felt kind of confident, like he knew how to handle the situation, which was very new to him.

the guys at wingate were beginning to have an effect on him. or perhaps he had grown accustomed to violence in the short of amount of time he had been living at the estate.

he had witnessed more fights and stabbings than he cared to think about.

jackson, however, was beginning to worry him as he saw a clear liquid dripping from the boy's head. seeing him in that state, mark had snapped into 'big brother mode', something he didn't think he'd ever have to use again after abandoning joey in america.

but there he was, in the middle of it all- exactly where he didn't want to be. and for some reason, he was in control.

"right yugyeom, you help bambam, try and stop the bleeding or something and i'll see if i can get jackson to wake up," mark ran a hand across his head, thinking hard, "park's probably called the police already... all we can do is help bam and jackson and... yugyeom... i'm sorry bu-"

--it's fine. i fucked up. i'm probably gonna get arrested.

bambam's eyes glistened with fresh tears, "b-but i need you,"

his leg had started to stop bleeding on its own, the knife preventing any more from spilling so yugyeom didn't rush to help in any way, just looked at bambam with blank eyes.

you'll be fine.. i didn't actually murder him right? i'll be let go.

"gyeom..." mark sighed, "you shot a guy, with the intent to murder... you're not getting off lightly,"

"no..." bambam whispered, "no... he can't,"

yugyeom looked down at his shoes, he couldn't bare to see bambam's desperate eyes. he could picture them though, the same look from when jaebeom had cut his tongue- the emptiness and shock blending into one.

he didn't look up.
not even when sirens sounded in the distance.
not even when jaebeom started to groan on the floor, conscious again, or when jackson sat up after mark had done something that yugyeom hadn't been watching.

bambam's wail was the only thing that caused his gaze to lift.

"YUGYEOM LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW,"

a car door shut in the distance, followed by the sounds of hushed voices whispering behind the door of the warehouse.

all of them within the warehouse, even jaebeom, held their breath as they all listened to the voices and bambam's breathless cries.

they shook yugyeom in a way he thought nothing could.

deep and desperate. like bambam's life was ending right there.

yugyeom looked slowly up at him, only making bambam cry harder.

"don't... don't... leave," bambam said between shaking, hollow breaths.

we'll see.

"EVERYONE HANDS IN THE AIR, DROP YOUR WEAPONS,"

bambam threw his head into his hands and only cried more.

I KEEP ON NEEDING TO MAKE GYEOM SAY STUFF AND IT IS VERY HARD TO HAVE A CHARACTER WHO CAN'T SPEAK.

also heads up, i did not reread this.... eh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.4K 104
bambam adds got6 to a gc on instagram - containing markbeom, jackjae, and jingyeom
270 111 31
You lived in full of secrets and lies, you just dated your own members Jungkook but that wasn't took to long until got7 members Mark came along to y...
29.3K 801 46
When JaeBum gets kicked out of his house his friends and Youngjaes friends come together and convince Youngjae to let him live with him. Youngjae bei...
26.3K 1.8K 60
Relationships change and evolve, we may have just started out as best friends but I believe things have changed between us. It's hard to admit, bu...