Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

Od Retro_Murph

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... Viac

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 45. Big 3
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 47. Nightmare
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 51. He's Different?
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 59. Given A Chance
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 66. Opportunity
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 44. Explanation

6.4K 158 118
Od Retro_Murph

Notice: The following chapter contains mentions of what could be a very triggering topic. Please continue at your own discretion.

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "Hey. I've got something to say." Hitomi Shinsou finally spoke up.

---

          "Honestly, (Y/n). Ya really underestimated them. That's ok. It looks like one of them's out. I'll finish this for ya. And I won't hurt blondie over there." (Y/n) spoke out giddily.

          "What's wrong with him? He's different. It's scary." Daichi thought to herself, eyes widening and breath quickening under the overpowering aura of whatever (Y/n) had become.

---

          "With Recovery Girl. These 2 woke up when we shook them a little, but (Y/n) wouldn't wake up. He's still breathing, but he's unconscious." Aizawa answered.

---

          "I'm sure you both noticed it too. I was sure (Y/n) was out after that attack, but he got back up and was completely different. He seemed giddy and playful, yet protective. Almost like he was playing with a child while babysitting." Vlad Queen started.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After being hit by the powerful shock from Daichi's attack, (Y/n) was knocked unconscious. As a result, he has found himself in Contrast's room. At first, he was alone in the room, so he sat at the table and watched through the orb, seeing Contrast neck chop Daichi. Then the orb disappeared, as Contrast walked in from the door to reality.

          "Heya, Kiddo! It's been a long time. Ya miss me?" Contrast asked teasingly as he took his seat.

          "Not particularly." (Y/n) answered bluntly.

          "So mean! You'll hurt my feelings." Contrast returned sarcastically, a playful pout adorning his features.

          All (Y/n) could do was deadpan.

          "Anyway, seeing as you're here, I think it's time you get more." Contrast said, although he seemed withdrawn.

          "Ok. Let's go." (Y/n) said, standing up and holding his hand out.

          However, Contrast was hesitant. It seemed like, he didn't want to give (Y/n) these memories. But, he knew he had to.

          "What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked, noticing Contrast's hesitation.

          "This is going to be a big one. It'll cover almost the rest of me in your colors. The only part of me left would be my sclera." Contrast said, concerned for (Y/n)'s well being.

          "That bad, huh? Don't worry. I can take it. I'm a lot stronger than when I was a kid." (Y/n) reassured.

          "I know. I just worry. After all, one of us has to." Contrast said. It seemed as though he was holding back what would be tears.

          Afterwards, The copy stood up, sighed, and took (Y/n)'s hand. When he did, once again the color invading his body expanded and covered more of him. Contrast now looked almost like a perfect copy of (Y/n), save for the sclera of his eyes. In addition, memories flew into (Y/n)'s mind.

*Flashback*

          We see a young (Y/n), 9 years old. Currently, he is tied down to a table in the basement of one of his mother's friend's house, stark naked except for the blindfold that covered his eyes and the gag in his mouth. All the boy could do was wait in the darkness, cold and unaware of what was to come. His attention was caught by the sound of the basement door opening, followed by multiple pairs of footsteps going down the stairs. 4 to be exact.

          "Hello there, (Y/n)." one of his mother's friends, whose name he knew none of, spoke to him, her words having an edge his 9 year old ears hadn't heard before.

          "You don't have to call him by name. He's just an object." a voice he recognized as his mother's told the woman.

          "Regardless of what we call him, I think (M/n) should explain why we're here." another friend spoke.

          "If I must. You see, tool. Us 4 ladies have been feeling lonely lately. So, I decided to turn this into an educational experience for you. We're going to show you all that you'll amount to in life, you fucking breeding horse." the boy's mother spoke out with malice.

          As she said this, one of her friends placed one of their hands on the boy's member, slowly sliding across it. (Y/n)'s immature body had no form of control. In almost no time at all, under the delicate touch of that woman, he had gotten hard. Afterwards, they had used him. They took turns, did it together, or whatever they felt like. This happened for hours, until they were satisfied.

          Being tied down, he was unable to fight back. And being gagged, he couldn't scream for help. All he could do was cry as he was raped for hours, hoping and praying to whatever god is out there that he's saved. But no one would ever come for him. No one would ever find him.

*Flashback End*

          Finding himself in back in Contrast's room, all he could do was fall into the chair, his eyes shadowed over by his hair.

          "How ya feelin' kid?" Contrast asked, his words sounded laced with melancholy.

          "How can I feel? What is there to feel? Other than this unyielding anger! I was her son! Yeah, I might be male, but damn! Is there no limit?! But, that's fine. It's not like I didn't hate her before. But now.... Now she's going to pay. I won't kill her. As much as I want to, I won't. That would be too nice for her." (Y/n) said, venting some of his pent up anger.

          After his episode, all he could do was breath heavily, trying not to lash out at his surroundings. He had no idea what to do with all this pent up frustration and rage, so he swallowed the rest of it. He was then pulled into a hug by Contrast.

          "(Y/n). I'm here for you. I always have been. That's why I think we should stop doing this. It's tearing you apart. Honestly, I'm amazed you made it this far, but I can't watch you be in pain." Contrast said, holding (Y/n) into him.

          After he released him, (Y/n) responded.

          "Listen. I'm thankful. I truly am. You've been there for so long and carried so much of my burden. But, that's why I have to make it up to you. Looking at you, there's only one more memory. I'll take all of my burden. And then you can rest. I'll figure out what to do with these feelings." (Y/n) returned.

          "Honestly, you're such a pain. But, you're a good kid. It's about time you woke up, I think." Contrast said, a sad smile adorning his features.

          And so (Y/n) walked through the door to reality, being met with the familiar darkness of his eyelids. Opening his eyes and taking in his surroundings, he found himself in Recovery Girls office. Beside him was Eraser Head.

          "How long was I out?" (Y/n) asked as he sat up.

          "6 hours. Everyone is already back in the dorms by now." Aizawa answered.

          "More importantly, I have questions for you." Aizawa answered.

          "I guess that makes sense. What happened today isn't something you see everyday. Ask away. But first, I imagine Daichi is probably scared. Can she be here for the explanation." (Y/n) said, sighing as he was too emotionally exhausted for this right now.

          "That's fine. But, if Kaminari is going to be there, so will Kirishima, Ashido, and Jirou. I overheard your guy's conversation the other day and I wanted to talk to them anyway. We'll talk at the dorms. Can you walk?" Aizawa returned after a few moments, then asked.

          All (Y/n) could do was sigh in acceptance. Then he got up and took a few steps, answering Shoko's question. Then, they made their way to the dorm.

          "What is up with him? He seems drained, yet angry. Just what's going on in that head of your's, (Y/n)." was all Aizawa was able to think to herself as they made their way to the dorm.

          After a short walk, filled with silence, they got to the dorms. Walking in, many heads looked up at them.

          "Kirishima, Ashido, Jirou, and Kaminari. You 4 stay here. Everyone else, I need you to go to your rooms for now. If you come to the common space for any reason until I say so, there will be consequences." Aizawa demanded, then threatened.

          Left with no choice, the students complied and went to their rooms. Now left in the common space, was the 4 mentioned, (Y/n) and Aizawa.

          "Alright. Before any of you ask questions, let me explain. During the exercises earlier today, we teachers noticed something with our resident villain kid. After Kaminari hit him with her electricity, he was quite different. I'm sure you especially noticed Kaminari. Well, I'm going to have him explain. He requested Daichi be here, but I told him it would be all of you, because I also want to talk to you 4. Firstly, (Y/n). What was that?" Aizawa explained, then asked.

          "You know my Contrast Control?" (Y/n) asked, getting nods from everyone.

          "Well, I didn't name it that because it sounds cool or something. Each of you know my past. You don't know specific details, but you know I was abused, a lot. Well, when I was 5, in order to deal with the pain, my brain made a split personality. I'd forgotten about him for a long time, but when I fought Katsumi at the USJ, he woke up." (Y/n) explained.

          The information was surprising to everyone. However, the only one who understood the true scope of this was Aizawa.

          "Wait, are you saying, your Contrast Control.." Aizawa started.

          "Yes. That's me tapping into my split personality. But let me finish explaining. Contrast is the culmination of my repressed memories. When he takes over, my natural limiters disappear. This is to ensure he's strong enough to face any threat." (Y/n) continued.

          "(Y/n). That's dangerous. You could damage your tendons or ligaments. You may be a villain, but your still my student. You can't keep using that technique." Aizawa interrupted.

          "I know. That's why I only use it when I have to. And I'm always careful to not hurt myself. But still, I'm not done explaining. Recently, I made a deal with Contrast. You see, whenever he's taken over in the past, I was always unaware. However, I've had him giving back my memories. This means that I'm aware when he takes over. That's part of what fuels my hatred for (M/n)." (Y/n) finished explaining, using his mother's name with venom. 

          After he was done, Aizawa laid into him.

          "(Y/N), those memories are repressed for a reason! You're going to destroy your mind! You can't keep doing this!" Aizawa started, but was cut off by (Y/n).

          "I know that! I know that better than anyone! But what do you want me to do! I can't just sit there knowing My mind is broken and not fix it when given the chance!" (Y/n) screamed out, his frustration getting the better of him.

          At this point, tears were welling in his eyes. After those memories and pent up anger from his past, he couldn't keep control anymore and had an outburst. While he was breathing heavy, expecting punishment for yelling at his teacher, he was pulled into a hug by Aizawa.

          "I know this is hard for you. But as your teacher, I'm concerned. No wonder your so drained. You have more on your mind than a child your age ever should. I'll let you rest, but please, consider what I said." Aizawa said, holding the child into her chest, while also thinking of what she would plan to let him vent his frustrations.

          Afterwards, (Y/n) had gone to his room and Aizawa talked with the 4 students she pulled aside. She told them to never tell anyone about this and also taught them a lesson about villains upbringing's. How many of them are similar to (Y/n)'s and their forced into villainy. That a hero's job isn't just to save the civilian from the villain, but also to save the villain from them self.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42 0 6
Y/n was born into one of the worst possible families in Japan. How will this turn out? Keep reading to find out!
56.7K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
1.3M 34.1K 163
FIRSTLY THERE ARE LEMONS! (If you don't want to read lemons...I will mark them but be warned I think there will be a fair few.) It will also include...