Chapter 45. Big 3

Previously On "Man Made"

          "How can I feel? What is there to feel? Other than this unyielding anger! I was her son! Yeah, I might be male, but damn! Is there no limit?! But, that's fine. It's not like I didn't hate her before. But now.... Now she's going to pay. I won't kill her. As much as I want to, I won't. That would be too nice for her." (Y/n) said, venting some of his pent up anger.

---

          "That's fine. But, if Kaminari is going to be there, so will Kirishima, Ashido, and Jirou. I overheard your guy's conversation the other day and I wanted to talk to them anyway. We'll talk at the dorms. Can you walk?" Aizawa returned after a few moments, then asked.

---

          "I know that! I know that better than anyone! But what do you want me to do! I can't just sit there knowing My mind is broken and not fix it when given the chance!" (Y/n) screamed out, his frustration getting the better of him.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After the emotionally exhausting experience for the boy, 2 days had passed. Over the course of these days, (Y/n) hadn't really left his room, except to go to class or eat. He still took care of himself and his hygiene, but he had pulled himself away from people. The past 2 days, nothing special happened, but today things would be different.

          Finding himself the 1st person in class after his morning routine, (Y/n) waited. Eventually everyone filled into class and Aizawa addressed everyone.

          "Hello students. Now that Midoriya is back in class, we'll be explaining something important. The Work Study Program. I would have explained this earlier, but the villain exercises were more important and there hasn't been  a good moment for me to tell you since." Aizawa stated.

          The students reactions varied. Some were curious, some waited for an explanation, and (Y/n) gave out a disinterested sigh.

          "Ma'am! Please explain what a "Work Study" is. I've never heard that term before." Iida asked, standing up and raising her hand.

          "Actually Iida, I was just getting to that. Please calm down. I'm sure you all remember your internships. These will be nothing like those. It's real work. You'll sign a contract with an agency and be treated like a sidekick for that agency. Keep in mind these will be congruent with your lessons at school." Aizawa explained.

          There were a few moments of silent contemplation, before Uraraka chirped up.

          "Wait! Then why did I try so hard at the Sports Festival?!" Ochako exasperatedly exclaimed.

          "As I said earlier, these will be nothing like your internships, but you'll use your connections from them to get a Work Study. Those of you who didn't receive any offers will find it harder to get one. Is that a good enough answer Ochako?" Aizawa explained.

          "Sorry... I got impatient." Uraraka apologized as she sank in her seat.

          "It's fine. Now, as much as I've said, I think these 3 can explain it better. Everyone, please give your attention to these 3. As far as the student body is concerned, these 3 are the strongest. They're called the Big 3." Aizawa said as the door opened and 3 students walked in.

" Aizawa said as the door opened and 3 students walked in