Chapter 61. Memory Lane

Decided to put this out tonight. I won't be available to publish tomorrow. Enjoy!

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Class 1A

          We open to the sight of Class 1A, aside from (Y/n), Katsumi, Tokoyami. Everyone aside from those 3 could be found in the common space, everyone assuming they were just in their rooms. Everyone was sitting among their various niches until someone spoke up to the entire class.

          "Hey, is it just me or does it seem like (Y/n) has been around everyone a lot more?" Sero asked, drawing the attention of the class.

          Looking back at her, they thought about it. Over the past 2 days, it definitely seemed as though he was out of his room more often. While not by much, he seemed more open with everybody. Although, there were still quite a few tense moments due to his social inexperience with people his age. It also seemed like due to that lack of experience, he would wear out pretty quickly in large groups. Small groups he can handle, but talking to a large number of people was a bit too much.

         "It certainly seems that way. One can only wonder why, though." Iida commented, having agreed with the observation.

         Listening in on this, Mina had a great idea. She would use this as an opportunity to tease her friend. She snuck up behind Daichi. Quickly, she hugged her from behind and exclaimed loud enough for everyone to hear.

          "You should totally ask him, Kaminari! He easily spends the most time with you! I'm kinda jealous." Mina pointed out, pouting playfully at the end, causing everyone to look at the blushing Daichi and energetic Mina.

          "Hey, she's got a point, there. You should go knock on his door!" Kirishima put forth excitedly.

          "I-I guess. Let me go check it out." Daichi said, walking out of the common space, followed by a small group.

          They made their way to (Y/n)'s door. Daichi knocked on it. Unlike normal, there was no response. Knocking once more, they received no response yet again. Normally, if anyone knocked on his door, he would say it's open, even before he started trying to open up.

          "I guess he's not here. We should totally go in his room. I bet he's hiding someth-" Mikata started started to put forth, practically drooling from the mouth, only to be interrupted.

          She was interrupted by a gray cloth suddenly wrapping around her and holding her securely. Tracing it back to the source, everyone saw Ms. Aizawa standing there, a somewhat annoyed look on her face.

          "Mineta, you'd better not have a thought like that again." the teacher threatened, her eyes red and hair standing.

          "As for the rest of you, (Y/n) isn't here right now. He's with Hound Dog. Don't ask why. For legal reasons, I can't explain." Aizawa told everyone, leaving them in wonder and noticing their confusion.

          "I can't go into specifics, but it has to do with the case I mentioned to you all a while ago. Leave it at that and move on." Aizawa explained, noticing their confusion.

          After having received their instructions, everyone went back to their respective activities. However, all of them felt a bit of concern for their male classmate.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)