The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠

430 21 26
By maiynesong

e͖͕̼̪̹̱̮͋́̊͑̀ ̢͕̅̀̈́͐́͋̚ͅr̡͕̪̜͊̍̋̃͘ ̧̱̞̫r̙̠͚͓̻̫͊͑͊͌̚ͅ ̣̗̺̱̐͊̑o͆ ͎͉͔̹̊͜r̫̥̹̤̼̿̉̆͊

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

warning:
this will be a long chapter so
get ready for the long ride !

On her way towards and up to the highest floor of Namsan Tower, Jisoo recalled all the things that had happened yesterday.

When she fell asleep for the second time yesterday, the gods of the spiritual realm had visited her in her dream.

"I am not sure if you know about this, Miss Kim, but you committed a very great sin of interacting with the Lord of Chaos that is totally against your mission."

"You already used me and half of my entire life." JISOO spoke sternly but it only came out softly.

That time, she already had enough. She was tired and wanted to just get a good night rest but it just so happens that they plan to disturb her by going through her dreams.

"We know that you did more than just the mission. You kissed someone who would eventually bring chaos and many deaths to everyone in the human realm!!"

"What about it? I will end him anyway, right? Just like what you said. My parents were already taken away from me and it won't be a great lost if I kill my parents' killer, right?" JISOO said with full of sarcasm.

"We know and understand that you had caught feelings for him but you shouldn't have done that! If you are a normal human then you'll just live as a sinner like everyone else, but you are a special one! You should've just held it in and keep the feelings to yourself."

"What do you mean by that? What's wrong with a special human kissing someone particularly a demon?!" JISOO couldn't help it but shout. It was of course totally an act of disrespectfulness, but at this point she just wants to go straight to the point.

"Zalgo have interacted with some, if not, a lot of humans that we may or may not be even aware of at times. One of them was Lazari's mother who ended up conceiving a younger-version of a zalgoid. Although the only thing that happened to Lazari's mom was becoming miserable and ended up killing herself, however it's a different situation for you Kim Jisoo.

You just created new trouble. You are a special one who came from 777 angels and from our plan, and your disobedience will result to bigger punishment. But that's not all. You created a new type of chaos. Kim Jisoo, you will be the next one who will hold the title of chaos. Yes, a mere human could marry a demon but the problem is you are not only just a human.

Which means if you decide to be with Zalgo, it could mean that you would create chaos with Zalgo. Whether Zalgo dies or not."

With just that one sentence,  Jisoo's world crumbled instantly. Just like that, everything was ruined.

"Although, there is one and only way where things will be better for the whole world but it requires sacrifice. Instead of killing Zalgo, you have to kill yourself with his candle fire."

At first, Jisoo didn't believe them and it didn't sink in her yet but after awhile she realized and understood the sentence completely.

"T-that's abs-surd." That was the only thing that JISOO was able to say as tears started to well in her eyes.

"Let's say you were able to kill Seokjin. If you do, the candle fire won't disappear and it will just be handed over to you or his daughter Lazari. If the candle fire hits you instead, you could absorb its power and you'll be able to save everyone. That is the only way.

Of course you are free to disobey. But that just means that the effort of Angel Roseanne as well as the other 776 angels will go to waste and it will also put the people you love and everyone else in danger. You have to do this before the Greatest Chaos or at least before it spreads throughout the whole world. Because if you didn't then it would be a lot harder. Zalgo will be stronger now that he can have both you and Lazari by his side as his successors."

"What happens if I do end up killing myself with the candle fire?"

"The greatest chaos will end and the candle fire will vanish. Which will lead to Zalgo being powerless and will end up as a mortal as well as all his followers including Lazari and Eyeless Jack."

It was a lot to take in for Jisoo. When she woke up that time, she cried in real life. She first cleared her thoughts up and arranged some files before texting Ryujin if she could meet her on that same day.

She chose to contact Ryujin instead of one of her friends or her twin brother. Her friends and brother has been always there since the start and so they would notice immediately if something is wrong so she chose Ryujin. Jisoo hoped that she wouldn't get weirded out though.

"Well one of the reason that I also called you is because I have a favor to ask."

"Oh please anything! I'll do it. It's the least that I could do for you being so nice to us. You even let my younger siblings stay at your brother's house while I was still recovering and I greatly appreciate it."

Jisoo smiled sincerely before pulling out a brown envelope that was sitting on her lap. She then hands it to Ryujin. She was about to open it when Jisoo stopped her.

"Don't open it. I appreciate if you don't peek and I trust you that you won't. The favor that I want to ask is if you heard any news about me, any kind of news, go to Taehyung immediately and give him this. That's the only time that you will open it and you can see what's in it too."

𓂀𑁍𓂀

When the news of the actress's death came on the news along with the deaths of over a hundred people, Ryujin immediately called Taehyung and rushed to the hospital where Jisoo was brought.

'Dead on arrival'. That was what the doctor declared on that day, leaving everyone devastated. Immediately just after the chaos stopped, a different chaos came instead: the horrible death of the actress.

To top it off, there were also other people that got injured and a few that got killed. It was only a few minutes of chaos but almost everything went upside down because of that. How much more if it wasn't prevented to happen?

"You were there at that time! What did you do?!" TAEHYUNG yelled at the angel while everyone else tried to hold him back and calm him down.

"I was covering her. I was fighting of Eyeless Jack and Lazari so that she could concentrate and do what she's supposed to do and kill Zalgo. I don't know what happened but apparently she struck herself." ROSEANNE explained, her voice gradually becoming lower.

She was also deeply affected just like them. Although Roseanne was successful in her mission of guiding Jisoo and stopping the greatest chaos from happening, inside she knows she failed. She also failed to protect her.

She didn't know why Jisoo would hurt herself when they have made a plan already but she was certain of something: the spiritual realm said something behind her back and never knew anything about it. And that was what pained the angel the most. The one who she's protecting all kept everything on her own.

After awhile, Ryujin arrive running towards everyone else who are also crying about the sad news. She arrives holding the envelope that Jisoo had given her the day before. She kept her promise and only opened it at the moment the news about Jisoo came in.

Everyone took a look of what's in the envelope. It's some basically boring things just like her will and papers of her property. But there was one paper that holds so much meaning.

It was a letter written by Jisoo.

Dear Family, Friends, and Everyone else who cared about me,

If you are reading this, then you know what happened to me. I died a painful death. But it's more painful than it seemed. I would like to say a lot of things to everyone so I hope you all stay until the end of this letter. You may cry if you want and I will comfort you spiritually.

I know you are all curious on why I didn't go along with the plan and instead killed myself. I did something terrible, not sure I would call it a mistake. I fell in love and kissed the same man who creates chaos. I did not regret it. Although, I was punished for it and I also need to kill myself before everything goes out of hand. So, I hope you all respect and understand my decision.

I am writing this letter to say all the things I want to say that I may or may not have failed to say.

To Angel Roseanne, despite some of your shortcomings you were a great angel. You fulfilled your promise in guiding, guarding me and also my friends. I hope even if I'm now gone you still would watch over them.

To my friends, thank you for being there whether you've been there since the beginning or not. Although it seemed that I live a sad and dark life, you all gave light on me. All the times we have been together, I won't forget it. Even in my next life. I'm sorry for not attending your wedding, Jennie and Yoongi oppa. I'm sorry that we just met and yet you were sucked into this, Namjoon oppa. I'm sorry for also leaving you, Jimin and Hoseok oppa.

To my one and only family member left, I'm sorry that I have to leave you too. Mom, dad, and I will watch over you too and wish you well. Stay strong, Taehyung-ah. I love you, Taetae.

To Ryujin whom I treated as a younger sister, I'm also sorry for having to meet you just recently and then leave like that. I did not regret looking at the mirror that I once was afraid to look at. When I saw the scene of you got hit by the car, I immediately went back and asked your colleagues about your home and how to go there. That's what really happened and why I know you would be in danger that night. You probably don't understand what I am saying but I will leave it to everyone, who can freely tell you the real situation.

All of my important files that I could gather and a will that I have written and signed is in the envelope that I have given to Ryujin. I know I could leave all my belongings and entrust them to you. Again, I'm sorry for leaving you all like this.

Before I end this letter, I have one last favor to ask you. Seokjin, or Zalgo, is undetected by surveillance cameras and just testify that the weapon was gone and it was an act of suicide. Tell my fans that I love them and sorry for leaving when the drama wasn't even released yet.

I will now be ending the letter here. I hope in our next life, I could meet all of you. If that happens, I will still remember you but you won't remember me anymore and it's okay. That is my punishment after all. And I accept it.

I'm sorry. Thank you. I love you.

Kim Jisoo-ya~

𓂀𑁍𓂀

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

"One cup for Mister Park Jin Young!" I said out loud when suddenly two men came. One was younger and one was an older man.

"I am Park Jin Young."

"I am also Park Jin Young."

I stuttered and took at the kind of drink which was written on the cup, "Who ordered the caffe mocha?"

"Me." The younger one said.

"Oh sir, I think you ordered one hot espresso?" I asked the older Jin young in which he replied with a yes.

I told him that it will come soon so he can just wait for a little bit. He nods and suddenly what I assume is his phone was ringing and he went on to answer it.

Just realizing it now, the two Jinyoung's are famous. One is the CEO of a big company meanwhile the other one was a celebrity. No wonder there's a lot of people outside the cafe that I am working at.

I remember everything. My fate. The punishment. I remember everything from my past life. I was 18 years old when I remembered everything. On my 18th birthday, I woke up crying so hard because of that dream I had. Turns out, the dream I had was from my previous life.

I didn't do anything, though. I didn't try to talk to anyone about that nor approached an expert. I don't have any extra money, anyway.

You know what? I would say I like my past life even with so much chaotic things that had happened. At least I was rich and famous that time. I also had my friends as support system. Now, I don't.

I still lost my parents in this life. I have no sibling and all of my relatives are penniless as well. Either they are criminals and stuck in jail or is a drug and alcohol addict. My life today was lonely. At least in my past life, I had Taehyung and my friends.

How are they? Are they reincarnated like me too? Are they doing well?

If I was still famous and rich, then it would've been easier for me to find them if ever they did.

Just then, a new customer arrived. I did not expect to see such a familiar face.

Kim Namjoon.

I then stared at his face that I was longing to see. It's like it has been hundreds of years since I last saw his face and I feel a sense of nostalgia. Right then and there, I wanted to hug him and ask for comfort. I remembered our meal together when I asked for a leave. He went to my home to see how I was doing. Oh gosh, I missed him and everyone else.

"Hey, miss?"

"Ah, yes?"

"One caramel macchiato, please."

"Sure. That will be 3,000 won. Your name, sir?"

"Kim Ri Moon."

'Oh, so their names are different now?' I thought.

"Okay then. Please wait for a while sir." I said with a smile.

After my shift, I come to know that apparently Namjoon who is known as Ri Moon now has an entertainment company of his own. I was shock and at the same time happy that he was still in almost the same career paths but more successful.

The time he came to the café is to meet up with another CEO and I overheard that they are discussing because they are good friends and talking about an upcoming show for trainees.

Maybe that's why I couldn't search them. It's because they have different names now. But why am I still named Kim Jisoo? Are the gods in the spiritual realm messing me again? Or does Roseanne know?

It did not matter now anyway because now I am certain that I am a normal human who is carrying a punishment from her previous life and I no longer have any connections with them.

I was washing the dishes one night while the TV is blasting off tonight's news. It was saying to be warned of the serial killers lingering around in Seoul. Of course, it was a warning so I immediately stop what I was doing and looked at the television.

To my surprise, I saw another familiar face. Two familiar faces. Lisa and Jungkook were the serial killers.

Oh, right. If Seokjin becomes powerless and mortal, and so did they. I guess they are reincarnated to do something chaotic. Not to mention, they are together again. Partners in crime. Like Bonnie and Clyde.

I wonder, would Lisa, Jungkook and Seokjin recognize me if ever we met? Probably.. not.

Well, I guess that would be better. Because if they do, Lisa and Jungkook won't hesitate to kill me if they do.

The following morning when I was on my way to work, I saw some police patrolling around the neighborhood. Maybe because of those killers.

I continued walking when I noticed two of the policemen who were once again familiar to me.

Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok.

My two good buddies. I wanted to cry again right on that spot. I wanted to hug them and tell them that I miss them laughing and joking around. Both of them are always the life of the party.

I'm glad that they're still together though. But knowing that they won't even acknowledge me even when they see me, I just continued to walk straight and look down.

This was my punishment anyway. To live while dwelling on the past. To see everyone completely move on and forget all of our memories while I'm the only one that remembered those memories.

Suddenly, "Ma'am!"

At first, I was confused. I stayed in my place before slowly turning around and hesitantly pointing at myself as if I'm asking if they were calling me. I thought at first maybe they did remember me. Hope was growing in my heart as I wait for what they have to say.

"Yes, you ma'am. You watched the news right?"

"Uhh, yes."

"Good! We hope you take care of yourself, okay? You may call the police hotline anytime regarding the case of the serial killers."

'Oh, they did not remember me.'

But it was okay. Both of them talked to me and that alone is enough for me. I was able to hear their voices again. How I also miss the way they speak to me and tells me to take care because they do that to me back then too.

I nod and thanked them before quickly walking away so that they won't see me starting to tear up.

"Did you see the news this morning?"

That was the question that everyone in my workplace was asking. I haven't read the news yet so I have no idea what they were talking about.

So, during my break I decided to go through my phone to see the news that they were talking about.

Apparently Jennie, the heiress of Solo Corp. which is a fashion company, and Yoongi, the heir of MINJJANG Corp. which is a company in the food industry and is also the owner of the cafe that I am currently working at, are engaged!

I couldn't believe my eyes. All along I was working in the cafe that MINJJANG corp put up where he was the heir as well. I know the heir of MINJJANG corp. and know his name, Min Ji Goon, but I never saw his face once. It was a small world after all. Funny that they are together again and will be marrying each other.

Just like in our previous life.

"Excuse me miss, but can you switch the channel to JBTC?" A customer asked that made me look up from my phone.

"Ah, yes." I said and got the remote to switch it to a channel.

The show on the screen was like a reality-survival show of trainees who wishes to debut. I was still distracted by the news article and was still reading it over and over again and looked at their pictures. When I heard something from the TV.

"Hello everyone! I'm Joanne Shin or you can call me Shin Jojo, Jojo!"

Although it could be any Shin, I still looked up to the TV. There, I saw the face of one of my good friends whom I treated as a younger sister who's smiling through the TV Screen. Seeing her so happy like that, I am happy too.

When I got home, I decided to search more about Yoongi and Jennie and how they are currently living their life today. I stalked their social media accounts until I come across a picture. I was shocked to see them in one photo at the same time curious.

When I searched it up, I found out that Taehyung and Jennie were ALSO cousins in this life time. Wow, all of them atleast still have each other meanwhile I was separated from them.

But it was okay for me. I may be living a very hard life, but I'm more glad that they are all doing fine and living a peaceful life.

Although up until now, I'm still wondering. I already saw almost everyone and what they are doing in this lifetime. However...

How is Seokjin doing?

After awhile, I didn't see anymore people that I've known in my previous life. I still continue to follow my friends and what they are doing as much as I can.

I'm watching the show that Ryujin is in and votes for her always. I follow the social medias of Taehyung, Jennie, Yoongi, and Namjoon. I watch the news constantly about Lisa and Jungkook and how the police are currently doing their part, assuming that one of those policemen is Jimin and Hoseok.

I haven't seen Seokjin yet.

The thought has been killing me. I also want to know how is he doing. Was he punished too because of his past life? Is he born in a different nationality and ethnicity? Is he doing well? Does he remember his previous life too?

I still have no answers to my questions.

Time has passed by. The finals of the show is coming up, the news of Jennie and Yoongi's company is merging, and Lisa and Jungkook has been caught.

A lot of things happened to me too. I got promoted to be the manager of the cafe and I want to save up more money so that I could have a business of my own.

I was on my way home and it was kind of late already. I didn't mind to go home a little late and since the killer couple was caught already. I just took a bus and went down on my stop and from there I just walk my way into the neighborhood.

I didn't mind walking at night with only a few lights opened. While I was on my way to my house, I was listening to the latest news on my phone while wearing one of the earbuds.

["Although the serial killer couple has been caught by the Seoul Police Department, there still has been a report of 6 homicide cases even after the couple was arrested. Police claims that all of the homicide cases had the same trademarks that the couple always leave in the crime scene, which is a broken glass that was also used as a mirror. The police warns everyone to stay safe, lock the doors, and always walk in a crowded place."]

I immediately stopped on my tracks after hearing the last sentence. I remove my earphones and quickly put them inside my bag. I hold on firmly to my phone and got the pepper spray out of my bag just in case anything happens.

I still walked how I normally would. It was all fine at first, when I suddenly heard something behind my back.

I then put my phone in front of me and opened the camera app and tap the button to make the camera face me. Then I saw it. Behind me was a silhouette of a man, and he was holding something in his left hand.

Immediately after seeing that, I ran as fast as I could and pressed some buttons on the phone to automatically call for help. The man quickly chased after me. His long legs were able to make long strides so it was easy to catch up with me. Still, I continued to run for my life.

I kind of miss my ability to see tragedies and crimes with a mirror so that way I could've avoided for this to happen to myself. Turns out I would die early in this life too.

Soon, the man was able to catch me and he pushed me into an alleyway, trapping me to the walls with a thud. He instantly covered my mouth so that I couldn't scream and he trapped my hands too.

He lifted the broken shard of glass and was about to stab me with it, until both of us made eye contact.

I was shocked to see the man that I was looking for so long but what shocked me the most is how he looked at me.

He knows me.

Kim Seokjin recognized me.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

HOW YOU LIKE THAT?!

the pinks look so gorgeous and swag in those concept photos and vids. I can't wait for their comeback, i'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR SO LONG. also let's hope this'll be a full album and that this comeback will satisfy our expectations

anyway, just wait for the bonus chapters 😌

word count : 4200

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
2.6M 75.6K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...
9.2K 643 32
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
155K 10.6K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...