connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

By skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge

9.4K 546 283
By skittlesmalum

Lush Kissing Challenge

-

"Welcome back to my channel my lovely Hoodies. Today I'm here with Michael, since 90% of you requested a video with him," Calum said and laughed. "Y'all start to like him more than me, don't lie to yourself."

I laughed at this, "Can I just thank you all? I thought nobody wanted me with Calum but apparently some of you seem to like me and that makes me really happy," I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Of course they like you, god Michael, you're the hottest and most adorable thing around, how could people possibly not like you?"

I remember that I blushed a little at this while Calum just continued talking.

"So Michael had this great idea which probably all of you will like. At least the ones who wanted a video of us making out for ten minutes straight. Tell them what we're going to do, I'm dying to start this."

"Needy little bitch," I laughed. "Okay, we went to the Lush store the other day and bought flavored lip balms. I think we have six different kinds of flavors. Now to the challenge. I will put the lip balm on my lips without Calum knowing what kind of flavor I chose. Then he has to kiss me and try to taste the flavor."

"I am so excited for this guys, you don't understand," Calum said and I smiled. "Michael forgot to tell that I'll be blindfolded so I don't see what flavor he's putting on his beautiful lips."

In the next cut Calum was already blindfolded with a black bandana, facing me and smiling big.

"You need to tell me when you're leaning in since I can't see you," he said.

"Yeah, I know."

I put on the cherry lip balm first, simply because I liked cherries a lot and Calum started laughing, I didn't know why.

It was really random. 

"I'm leaning in," I kind of whispered and he nodded, trying to find my face with his hands. When he cupped my cheeks I leaned in, meeting his lips.

He hummed in pleasure and let me go.

"What was it?" I asked.

He laughed, "I have no clue to be honest. I didn't really pay attention to the flavor, I kind of just kissed you."

"Asshole, that was not the challenge."

"I know, sorry. Just kiss me again."

"Wait, I have to put on the lip balm again," I said.

After I did I leaned in again and kissed him. He pulled back fast, telling me that it was cherry.

"You're right. Guys, I have a bad feeling that Calum will win this challenge," I laughed and wiped the cherry lip balm from my lips, putting on the popcorn flavored one. "Okay, kiss me."

He grabbed my face and kissed me for about ten seconds, then pulled away.

"I can't tell what this one is. Can you put on more?" he asked.

"Are you serious about not knowing what it is or is this just an excuse so you can kiss me more?"

"A little bit of both? But really, I didn't get this one."

I just laughed and put on more which felt kind of disgusting, then kissed him again and he cringed. 

"I don't like this one, is it popcorn?"

I nodded but then realized he was blindfolded and couldn't see me, "Yeah, it's popcorn. Why the fuck are you so good at this?"

Calum just shrugged and laughed, "Stop talking and put on the next one."

"Okay, this is the last one. Then we'll change the roles and I'm being blindfolded."

"Changing roles like we change them in bed, am I right?"

I slapped his arm and he laughed. I shook my head at him and put on the last lip balm which was bubblegum. I really liked the taste of it. 

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"I'm always ready."

I remember that this kiss turned into a heated make out session, too much tongue and moans to show it on camera, even though I was pretty sure some of the fans wouldn't mind that. 

We weren't really good at hiding that we made out since in the next cut his hair was messy and my shirt too, I liked pulling his hair a little bit and he almost took off my shirt, our lips were swollen from the lip biting. 

"Now Michael will be blindfolded and I will put on the lip balm. I got two right and one wrong. If he gets three right, he will win the challenge," Calum explained.

"Do I get something if I win?" I asked.

He was leaning in and whispered something in my ear that turned me on so much that I almost got a boner on camera.

"Guys, I need to win this."

Calum just laughed and surprisingly leaned in. Since I didn't expected it, our noses bumped together and we both pulled back and winced in pain.

"You dick, you're supposed to tell me when you're coming in."

"That's what he said."

"Oh god, fuck you."

"I'd rather fuck you."

I just sighed and grabbed his face, crashing his lips to mine and tried to taste the flavor. It was harder than I thought, though.

"Is this the banana one?" I asked.

"Michael, we didn't even bought banana," he laughed.

"Oh, sorry. Maybe put on a little more?"

"No, I almost put on half of the lip balm."

"That's unfair," I said and pouted. I could hear him sigh, then open the little bottle with the lip balm.

"Okay, I'm going to kiss you now," Calum said and put his hands on my neck, pulling my face closer to his. 

It was a passionate kiss that lasted for twenty seconds. Since it was PG rated Calum didn't cut it out. I thought it was weird watching us kiss but the horny teenage fangirls probably enjoyed it, so I just went with it.

"I swear it's banana," I said.

"For the second time, we have no banana flavored lip balm," Calum laughed.

"Whatever, just put on the next one."

I didn't get this one right either, so there was no chance of me winning which made me sad.

The last kiss wasn't something special, just a short and sweet kiss. 

I got this one right, which meant I would still lose.

"So that was it for this weeks video," Calum said and smiled while I was just staring at him. "If you liked it then please hit the thumbs up button, it would make me very happy. You can subscribe to my channel if you like me or my boyfriend. He's a lot on this channel, too. I see your beautiful faces next week."

He the turned his head to me and smiled, leaning in for a kiss that ended the video.

I remember that it turned out into a lot more than just a kiss. 

His hands started to roam around my body, tugging on my shirt and pulling it off. Calum's lips were attached to my neck and he was sucking on it, making me moan in pleasure. 

Shortly after this I also took off his shirt, followed by his pants and the underwear. 

I remembered kissing the tip of his hard length, then taking it in and making Calum a moaning mess, his hands were tightly gripping my hair as I hollowed my cheeks and sucked harder.

"I -- wow, fuck, you looks so pretty like this, kitten. Holy shit."

He was close to the edge, so I pulled away and brought my lips back to his.

"Michael, please just fuck me already."

I smirked and started taking off my jeans and boxers slowly. Calum was not happy with the teasing and I loved it. He was so horny and needy, him laying there with messy hair and swollen lips was a beautiful sight.

When I was fully naked, he grabbed my face and connected our lips. We kissed for another minute until he started biting my bottom lip, telling me that he needed me bad.

Calum didn't really need to say anything, I kind of just knew what he wanted and when he wanted it and at this point he wanted me, right in this moment.

"I don't need prep, just -- just do it," he said and I lined up at his entrace, pushing in slowly, making him dig his fingernails into my back, scratching it.

I started to thrust in and out, my movements getting faster and his moans getting louder. Both of us were sweaty but we really didn't care about that. 

"Fuck, I'm so close," he breathed out and I grabbed his dick, pumping up and down in the rythm of my thrusts until he came while moaning my name.

I shortly followed after, releasing myself inside of him. 

I placed a soft kiss to his lips before pulling out and laying down next to him.

"That was the best collab I have ever filmed. I'm so glad you came up with this," Calum said breathless, pulling me close to him.

"Because it ended with us having sex?" I asked and snuggled into his chest.

"That too, yeah."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Uh, yeah.

((Yes the last part was also in the last chapter but only because they filmed it on that day and this was basically just a flashback))

Guys, I really need this video of Malum in my life, for real. 

But since I can't have this I watch Lush kissing instead. You should really check them out if you don't know them yet, they're the cutest couple and they make great videos ((I highly recommend the Lip Biting or How To French Kiss video))

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 881 27
Hi there! My name is Michael Clifford and I'm massively in love with this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. There is Calum, my baby, Luke, my other ba...
9K 334 24
"Are you real?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Or Michael is a kitten hybrid who has a rough past. When he was little, he was dumped on the streets...
35.7K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...
90.3K 6K 29
Calum has a YouTube account where he posts anonymous covers and Michael Clifford, from the band 5 Seconds of Summer, seems to take interest.