Easton |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to gene... More

[1] The takeover
[2] Her
[3] - Player
[4] Hire me
[5] Boss
[6] 7PM
[7] Dance
[8] Anxiety
[9] Daylight
[10] Office
[11] Avoiding me
[12] Party
[13] When the parties over
[14] Morning
[15] We're friends
[16] Grandad
[17] Dinner
[18] Breakfast
[19] Caleb
[20] Cryin' in the club
[21] Death
[22] Angie
[23] Goodbye
[24] New Beginnings
[25] News
[26] Hot and Cold
[27] Together
[28] Cars and Clubs
[29] Office
[30] Trouble
[31] Everything
[32] I love you
[33] Shots fired
[34] 1 week
[35] Leader
[36] Back for good
[37] Baby
[38] Baby Mamma
[39] Girls
[40] pregnant
[41] Guilt
[42] It all makes sense now
[44] Family
[45] Gut feeling
[46] Alone
[47] Gone
[48] Letter
[49] Goodbye
[50] Alena
[51] Home
[52] Easton
[53] Alive
[54] Old friends
[55] Forever
[56] Time travel
[57] Wedding planer
[58] Wedding day
[59] Five years [Epilogue]
[60] Alena

[43] Make up

40.9K 949 113
By KatCWrites

Easton's POV:

"Yes?" I ask a little surprised

"Yes" she says once more with a teary smile

I slide the ring onto her finger and pull her face to mine, kissing her gently "I'm so sorry for everything, if I could do it all over again I'd do everything differently."

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions."

"I'm sorry for making you feel that was the only explanation." I kiss her lips once more "But I mean what I said, Leo is taking over for a little while and I'm going to be home more, I don't want to miss any more times like on the couch last night, feeling our baby girl move." I move my lips from hers down her jaw and to her neck.

Reaching her neck, I savor it for a moment, leaving my mark as I suck gently on her skin. She moans softly and I feel myself become hard instantly. It's been months since we've been sexual and it's not because I haven't wanted to.

I remove the strap from her dress slowly and kiss down her neck to her shoulder. "East" She moans softly "Don't tease."

"I'm not teasing baby." I move my hands to hers and pull her up gently from the couch, and spin her quickly, pulling her back against my front as I begin my attack on her neck once more. I reach for the zipper on her dress and pull it down, then help her to step out of it.

I spin her back around and push her back on the couch gently, then get on my knees in front of her once more. "Lift," I whisper in her ear, my hands on her panties.

She lifts her body from the couch, and I remove her panties slowly. I spread her legs apart and slowly, teasing, begin to move my tongue around her wet core.

She moans once more, her hand reaching for my hair. "East, that feels so good."

I continue my movements twirling my tongue around her wet core, feeling her getting closer and closer by the second, but I don't tease her like usual, I continue until she orgasms and rides it out.

Placing her legs back down on the couch, she pulls me closer kissing me hard "You want to do this?"

"Always" I smirk against her lips.

Once my clothing is removed, I sit back on the couch and pull Aubrey into my lap. I hold her hips gently as she slides herself down onto my hard length, placing her hands on my shoulders, she begins to ride me slowly.

"Another first, sex with a pregnant lady." I joke followed by a soft moan

"That's a lie." She giggles as she begins kissing my neck "I was always already pregnant when you were trying to get me pregnant."

Our sex is slow and gentle, nothing like our usual sex, but honestly I'm just glad to be this close to my girl again.

She continues riding me, picking up the pace a little towards the end until we both come undone.

I wake with my girl in my arms for the first time in what feels like forever and I smile softly. Things are finally falling into place. Lorenzo has taken over the case which will get the Colombians off my back, Aubrey has for some stupid reason agreed to marry me and I'm laying here with my two girls, nothing beats this.

"Are you watching me sleep?" Aubrey says with her eyes still closed, a small smile appearing on her lips

"Maybe." I kiss the top of her head

"When did you turn into such a cutie?"

"I've always been cute, what on earth are you talking about?" I laugh softly, and she giggles next to me

"I love you East." she mumbles as she snuggles in close.

"I love you." I kiss the top of her head and place my hand on her ever-growing bump that now takes up the space in between us. "You're getting so big."

"I'm only going to get bigger." She opens her eyes looking up at me

"I don't know how it's even possible for your tiny body to carry a baby."

"It's not always as easy as I pretend it is." she admits "I'm tired all the time, and my feet swell and back my hurts and sometimes I just cry for no reason at all."

I sigh softly as I move her hair from her face. If I didn't already feel bad enough for not being home, I do now. I've missed all of this, I should have been keeping a closer eye on her, making sure she was actually okay and not just taking her word for it.

"Don't do that." She frowns

"Do what?"

"That guilty, feeling bad for not being around face, don't do it."

"I can't help it, I do feel bad."

"Well don't." She leans up and kisses my lips "You're here now and that's all that matters."

"And I promise I won't leave you again, ever."

"I was thinking about asking our families over for dinner tonight? So we can share our engagement news?"

"I think that's a great idea. I was so scared you'd say no that I didn't tell any of them I was asking you."

"East really?" She raises a brow

"You may think it's stupid, but I honestly didn't think you'd say yes, but yes I would love to have everyone over for dinner."

"Great." She sits up "I'll go to the store and grab some things, how many do you think we should cater for?"

"A lot if you're planning on having everyone." I place my hand on her leg "but why don't I do the food shopping and you stay here and get some more rest."

"Why don't we go together?"

"Alright, done deal, we'll go together" I sit up and slick my messy hair back "then If you get tired I can put in the shopping trolley"

She giggles sweetly and shakes her head "You're so silly." She rubs her belly "did you know that? Your daddy is soooo silly."

I watch her and I can't help but smile. I have no doubt she is going to be the most amazing mother to our child, I'm so lucky to have her.

We make our way through the aisles, Aubrey grabbing what we need and placing into the trolly, a million text messages are coming to her phone, everyone informing us they'll be coming over tonight, which only puts a bigger smile on her face.

"Shoot, the cream, can you loop back and get it?" She asks as she looks up from the shopping list

"I'll be back, don't talk to strangers." I grin and she shakes her head with a giggle

I make my way back to the cold section and lean over grabbing a container of cream. Once I have it I step back and bump into a young woman who is heavily pregnant "sorry." I take a step back

"It's okay." She smiles up at me

"Scarlett." I swallow hard looking at her pregnant stomach and back at her face, she looks further along then Aubrey, much further along. I start doing the maths in my head and I feel the sweat building up.

"It's not yours." She says with a laugh

"What?" I ask snapping out of my thoughts

"The baby, it's not yours."

"Thank-god." I breathe out

"Don't worry, you wouldn't be at the top of my list to be the father."

"No I didn't mean it like that, it's just I'm getting married and Aubrey and I are expecting a baby."

"Ha, flavour of the month won your heart huh?" She smiles

"Something like that, I rub the back of my neck sheepishly "So uh,"

"The morning you kicked me out yet again, I left the office and met someone, we've been together ever since, and then I found out I was pregnant so we've moved in together and we're going to be a family."

"I'm really happy for you Scar, you deserve to be happy."

"As do you Easton." She smiles back

"I should go and find Aubrey."

"I should find Jax." She smiles once more "see you."

"See you." I turn and walk away, making my way back to Aubrey.

"I thought you got lost." Aubrey smiles with an arm full of things, placing them into the trolley

"I ran into Scarlett, she's pregnant."

"Oh?" Her smile drops

"It's not mine." I tell her instantly. "She's been seeing some guy."

"Oh, well that's good, I'm glad she's happy."

"Yeah me too." I wrap my arm around her waist. "Looks like we're all in a good place right now."

I have a little surprise for you all, and one by one I'll be dropping clues on my Instagram. Can you figure it out? Clue one is already out! Follow my instagram to play along. (You have to request to follow me, but I'll except you, don't worry we're all friends here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...
2.5M 69.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
1.5M 49.1K 71
Charlie Raven seems to have life all figured out, eighteen years old, beautiful, loving parents, amazing friends, and a publicly perfect boyfriend. B...
580K 12.8K 61
Moving to a new city was supposed to be a fresh start for Aria Davidson and her mother - but it was far from it. Gangs, rivalry, murder, bloodlust...