πƒπŽπ–π π“πŽ π‘πˆπƒπ„.

By astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.| πƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ„π‘.
πŽππ„.
π“π–πŽ.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π…πŽπ”π‘.
π…πˆπ•π„.
π’πˆπ—.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
ππˆππ„.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π.
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π.
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π.
π„πˆπ†π‡π‡π“π„π„π.
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜.
οΏΌπ“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

80.6K 3.9K 4.6K
By astoldbylani

Maj why you not dressed baby?" she asked me, coming back in her room from doing her makeup. She was making me go to this party her lil friend was having.

"I am basically," I shrugged, watching her step into her jeans. I felt weird a lil bit but I loved watching her put her jeans on. She did all that jumping get in em all the way and I loved that shit.

"You ain' got no pants on you not ready," she shook her head, sliding her lil shirt on. "See look at me, I am ready. You ain't,"

She went back in the bathroom to take pictures I assume, she always did it right before we left. I slid my jeans on and grabbed my wallet. All our shoes was by the front door so I made up the part of the bed I messed up and went in the living room, waiting on her.

When I sat down I got an text from Sadiya, lazy ass.

juicy💜: this cute baby?

:hell yeah, fine ass.

juicy💜: okay thank you 🥰 what should I caption it?

:my boyfriend kill people.

juicy💜: you get on my last nerve 💀

I heard her laugh from the back but I was dead ass. I'm stingy as fuck wit mine. I barely wanted niggas lookin at her. Her DM's had me wanting to shoot somebody in they shit.

"Okay you ready pooh?" she asked me, walking to the front room. I nodded, following her to my car. I knew she wanted to have fun with Ari and drink so I drove. She a lightweight, so I ain't trust her with nobody keys after even smelling some alcohol.

We got to the house, and that bitch was packed. Dia was on the phone with Ari so they could find each other in the sea of people.

"Uh huh...you wearing what? Oh...ok I see you we coming," she spoke, getting out the car. I followed close behind her till we ran into Ari and her nigga. He was aight, I always see him because Ari always want us to go out to eat together, lil weird ass.

"Hey best! Ooh bitch you look good," Ari spoke after they hugged. "Hi Blue," she smiled, side hugging me.

"Hi boo, thank you, you do too," Dia smiled back at her, giving her boyfriend a hug as well. Once all that was was out the way, the girls went to get drinks and do whatever they do with Kendyl, and Darrin told me he had weed, so I went to spark wit him. I made sure I stayed where I could clearly see Sadiya just in case.

                                               **

"Maj I'm not drunk," Dia giggled, pulling me inside. She claimed she wanted to dance, which she would not do sober.

"Yeah but you not sober," I chuckled. She rolled her eyes playfully, continuing to tug me through the crowd of people, music blaring. Some City Girls song was playing and she stood in front of me, bent over and started throwing that shit. In jeans. Now I was sure baby was drunk because she don't never do shit like this.

At least not outside.

She was rapping and singing all loud and I loved it. I liked seeing her let loose and have fun and all that. She looked much happier. Once the song was over she turned back towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me close to her, poking her lips out for a kiss, which I gave her.

"You showin' off juicy," I chuckled, grabbing on her butt. It's so soft I can't help myself. Her eyes were a lil low and she bit her bottom lip just eyeing me. She such a horny drunk, it's not funny but it is. She be working me when she drinks.

"I'm ready to go," she muttered, making me laugh. "Don't laugh!" she whined, laughing shortly after.

"We just got here, bae. Have fun wit' yo girl, we got all night when I get you home," I told her. "And you bet not fall asleep in the car, I'll beat yo ass," I fake threatened her. She loved talking big shit and going straight to sleep in the car.

"I won't I promise," she laughed loud and let me go, going to find Ari. I went back outside with Darrin once they were together, just watching over her.

These last few months really gave me one of the best things that happened to me in a lil minute. That girl is my heart and I don't think she understands how much I care about her. I love bein around her no matter how I'm feeling cuz I know even if it's bad my baby gon' make it better. She gives me something I can't describe, I don't even try to, I know I'll end up stuttering and shit. I know I got it bad, nobody had to tell me.

"You hungry, best? I wanna go to Publix," Ari groaned as we sipped on some water. I was already drunk, I didn't need nothing else in my system or I'd be fucked up, and that's not cute at all. I have never been that drunk and I don't wanna be.

"Bitch, Publix closed at 9:30 ," I laughed. "We can go to Sonic, they open ti—" I got cut off when I felt somebody grabbing on my arm. I knew it wasn't Semaj because he always grabs me by my waist first, and it ain't smell like him either.

I saw Ari's face scrunch up, and I glanced in the reflection of the glass next to her, seeing Carlos bum ass. I swear he knew how to ruin my mood because who the hell are you touching?

I snatched my arm out of his grip and turned around to face him. He bit his lip at me, staring me up and down, making me hella uncomfortable.

"Whatchu want?" I immediately asked, not wanting any small talk.

"Damn Luck, what I can't tell you you look good?" he licked over his lips. "Who you came wit?"

"My boyfriend," I spoke simply. His eyes told me he was shocked I had somebody, but he wasn't gonna let it show on his face.

"Oh yeah? Well where he at?" he asked, stepping closer to me, making me step back, closer to Ari. "What, you scared of me now?" he smirked.

Nigga I could kill you.

"You heard me say I got a boyfriend right? Why would I want you so close to me?" I asked, attitude dripping from my tone.

"But he ain't here. You know you miss me, babygirl," he stepped to me again and latched on to my arm again. I didn't have much more room, due to it being packed in here. Before I could, Ari moved from behind me and was getting ready to act a damn fool till I saw a real familiar pair of eyes.

"You too close," he spat, pushing up on Carlos. "Fuck out her face nigga, fuck wrong wit' you," he came around his back, standing in front of me.

"The fuck is you?" he asked back, tryna sound hard.

"I'm who you got fucked up," he said simply, almost making me laugh. "She said she had a nigga right? You heard that shit ain't you?" he held his fist in his hand, standing legs apart. That's a fighting stance, and that was the last thing I wanted.

"I know you did. So you want yo ass beat or what?" he asked seriously. "I'll shoot you if that's easier fa' you. Don't put yo' fuckin hands on her," he didn't yell or nothing, he just sounded very authoritative. The bass in his voice was something serious, and if that wasn't my nigga I'd be scared.

"Baby calm down," I quickly intervened. He was on ten and I knew Carlos was liable to say something real stupid, and piss him off even more. Last thing I needed was him pissed off with his gun on him. He wasn't stupid, he wouldn't shoot in a house full of people, but I trust he'd find a way.

He looked back at me and I just nodded towards the door. "Not worth it, Maj," I spoke. He looked completely unfazed by me, and I just tugged at his arm. "Come on, baby,"

After a second of just staring at me, he nodded, turning around to follow behind me, thankfully. His temper was really something serious and I knew if he got antagonized for another second it would have been over.

We walked back to his car silently, the air was extremely tense. Ari texted me and said they were gonna go get Sonic, and I told her we might meet her there.

"Maj, you okay?" I asked once we got in. He just nodded. "You hungry?" I asked, leaning over on the console, closer to his face. That situation sobered me up a little bit but I was still drunk and the only thing I wanted when I was drunk was my man.

"Are you?" he glanced over at me. I nodded, and told him we could meet Ari and Darrin at the sonic. He nodded again and we rode in silence. "Baby talk to me," I pouted. I knew he wasn't mad at me but when we didn't talk it felt like he was.

"Who was that nigga?" he asked me, looking over at me.

"My ex, Carlos. He never acts like that he usually just tries to talk to me, he never touches me," I explained.

"I don't like that shit. I know you can take care of yourself and all that but I'm not finna let nobody put they hands on you. Male or female anybody can get knocked the fuck back, I don't play that shit," he spoke in a hard tone.

I love that about him. He really doesn't play games about me and it's so attractive, it just further proves how much I'm cared for.

"I know you don't," I nodded. "But I'm good, cuz you came. You got me, and I'm fine," I told him. "I know you not finna let nothing happen to me, Maj,"

"Good. Next time I see his ass he better hope I'm not strapped," he mumbled, making me laugh.

"You not shooting nobody, boy,"

"Says who?" he chuckled, leaning back in his seat. "Yo' boyfriend kill people, Sadiya,"

                                              **

We had just gotten back to his house, the Sonic was closer to him. I was not tired at all, and he was in the shower. I wanted to try something and I had a little bit of extra courage so I might as well try it, right?

I never gave him head because he never asked and I didn't know how. I didn't wanna embarrass myself but I did wanna try. If I choke I choke, I guess.

Once he got out the shower I crawled to the edge of the bed, looking up at him while he put some shorts on. Lucky me, he doesn't like sleeping with draws on. "Maj," I called, sitting up.

"Wassup baby?" he said, turning to face me. "Why you lookin' at me like that?" he smirked.

"Because..." I trailed off, all of a sudden getting shy. "I wanna give you head but I don't know how," I spoke fast. I knew he was trying not to laugh, annoying ass nigga.

"You can, bae. It's not hard, and you know if I like it I'll tell you," he stood in front of me, holding my face in his hand. I nodded my head and he smirked again. "How you want me?"

"Uhh...just sit right here," I patted the bed, climbing off and getting on my knees in front of him. I took it out his shorts and he was already halfway hard. My first thought was to lick it, so that's what I did. I licked from the base to the tip, and looked up at him to make sure I was doing good. He was biting down on his bottom lip so I took that as a good sign.

I wrapped my lips around him and started a slowly steady pace, bobbing my head up and down, making sure not to use my teeth. I couldn't take it all in my mouth so I used my hands where my mouth couldn't reach. He groaned loud when I did that, so I kept doing it.

"Spit on it, baby," he mumbled in his deep ass voice. I did as told, taking him out my mouth and spitting on his dick, and then I started feeling myself. I stroked him slow with one hand and sucked on the tip, making him bite his lip again, groaning again. He slid his hand in my hair and moved it from my face while I worked.

"Oh shit," he grunted, eyes fluttering closed when I took him all the way down again. "Fuck, baby, just like that," he moaned finally and I knew I did that shit. I kept up what I was doing and I felt him twitch a little in my mouth so I knew he was close.

"Shit baby," he moaned again, making me do the same. Just the sound of him enjoying it made me feel a way. "I'm finna nut," he breathed out, doing just that a second later, shocking the hell out of me. Spitters are quitters though, and I ain't never been a bitch.

I stood back up, and he grabbed me by my next and kissed me hard, tongue all in my mouth. "It was good huh?" I smirked, kissing him again.

"I'm mad it took you that long to put that shit on me, Sadiya, what the hell..." he scrunched his face up and I laughed loudly. "You laughing, ain't shit funny," he chuckled, pulling me down on the bed.

I got back in the bed comfortable and satisfied, I didn't even wanna do anything else, really.

"What you getting comfortable for? Bend that ass over," he said in my ear, kissing my neck.

Forget what I just said.

                                             **

hi hiiiiii.

this was another filler im the worst my bad 💀

the drama and tings is on the way, i think y'all are gonna like what i got planned and NO nobody's cheating on nobody i don't like that 😂. other bad things exist outside of infidelity, especially when you're a drug dealer and a hitman. trussssss mi.

anywhos! maj was about to air that whole party out lol. i saw somebody request a jealous semaj so here we are, 💀

tell me some general thoughts!

also, tell me some predictions of what y'all think is bout to happen :) i'd love to know.

till next time babes 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 94 11
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
131K 2.9K 38
"Pleaseee Don't hurt me!" The man laughed at my face. I started thinking about what Chance said he was always gone be by my side but I guess everythi...
332K 18K 25
"Halima just called me." She spoke up, talking about my sister. "She said your mom wanted to talk to me." "Oh yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about...
599K 9.7K 34
"Don't EVER walk away from me or else." "Or else what?" "Don't test me bitch." SMACK. I had a straight face still. "When are you gonna learn your les...