I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Joining Black Dragon.

3.2K 190 117
By KittenWoman99

Lyric POV

I can't believe Nora's dead. I didn't do it on purpose. I was just trying to get her to stop pushing me.

Zaiden picks me up and puts me in the car. "We're going back to the hotel. I don't feel like driving back home tonight."

He says as we head back to the hotel. "Can you kill me now? You didn't do anything. All you did was take the gun. I-I killed her. You can kill me now. I won't fight against you."

I run my fingers through my hair. I unlock the door and open the door. Before I can even jump out Zaiden pulls me back by my collar, "No need to get suicidal."

He pulls over and closes the door. "Go to the back." I do as he says and I sit on the floor, "I shouldn't be alive. Kill me please."

He starts driving and I cover my ears. Once we get to the hotel he pulls me out of the car and throws me over his shoulders.

We get in the elevator and he puts me down. I stare off in space and he lifts my head up, "The life in your eyes is almost gone. I want you to have the same look in your eyes like me. Sooner or later you will kill with a smile on your face like me."

I look at him and then put my hand on top of his dick, "You want me to fuck you?"

I nod my head and he picks me up. He carries me to our room. He puts me down and rips my dress off of me.

"D-Do it rough please."

He laughs as he takes his shirt, "With pleasure."

He shoves himself inside me and I lean my head against the door. He pulls me by my hair and I let out a soft moan.

He bites my ear and I feel my knees go weak, "You're actually enjoying this, aren't you?"

I slowly nod my head and he then bites my neck. He lifts my right leg up and I scratch at the door, "Harder!"

He slows down and rubs my clit. My legs start shaking and I throw my head back. "You're so fucking tight!"

He puts his hand on top of mine and groans in my ear, "I-I can't stand anymore."

He laughs, "Yes you can."

I push back against him and he thrust even deeper. "M-More."

He pulls out of me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his dick back in me. He fucks me against the door and he sucks on my nipple.

I feel myself tighten around him as I orgasm. "Shit!!"

I look at him and he has eyes close. He pulls out and cums all over the door. I feel my eyes get heavy. He puts me down and I fall to the floor.

"You are the best fuck I've ever had." He walks to the bathroom and I slowly stand up.

I walk to the bathroom and he looks at me as he gets in the shower. I get in the shower with him and sit down.

He washes himself up first and then starts washing me up. "I'm actually being nice. Isn't that something new?"

I look at him, "You asking me to fuck you and me cleaning you up."

He rinses my body off and then turns the water off. "Done being nice. Dry yourself off and get in the bed. We're leaving in the morning."

I pick up a towel and wrap it around me. I look in the mirror and start crying. I scream and pull at my hair, "Ahhh! Kill me!! Kill me!!! Kill me!!!"

I pick up the trash can and throw it at the mirror. The mirror shatters and I pick up a piece of glass.

Without thinking I slice my wrist. Zaiden walks in and he leans against the doorway and crosses his arms, "Are you serious?"

I look at him and laugh, "I did it since you're not going to do it."

I fade into darkness and all I feel is my body falling to the bathroom floor.

Zaiden POV

I let out a long sigh and look under the sink and see a first aid kit. I take the towel from around Bunny's body and put it on her wrist. I push down on her wrist to slow the bleeding down.

I look at her wrist and see that she didn't cut as deep. "Looks like Bunny will be surviving this attempt."

Once the bleeding slows down I spray some Dermoplast on the wound and wrap her wrist up with bandages. I pick her up and carry her to the bed.

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up, "Hello."

"Are you sure that your Bunny killed this woman and not you?" I laugh at Mask Man's question, "I didn't even touch the woman. Bunny also tried to kill herself."

He lets out a long sigh, "What did you do?"

"She just accepted the fact that she killed someone. We'll be back over there tomorrow. I'm actually really sleepy."

We hang up after that and I get in the bed and go to sleep.

Morning

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I stretch my body out and I see Bunny answering the door.

I hear the sound of a cart getting pushed into the room. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I come out of the bathroom and see Bunny eating a piece of toast and looking out the window.

"Why didn't you let me die? I wanted to die." I look at her as I eat a piece of sausage, "Because I want you alive. Any other questions?"

She looks at her wrist, "I can tell that was your first attempt. The cut wasn't as deep."

"Didn't you say you want to break me? Aren't I already broken? I just tried to kill myself last night."

I shake my head, "You're not broken yet. You're almost there."

We eat breakfast and then head back home. "I will not kill anybody else. No matter what you do to me. I will not kill just because you want me to be broken."

I look over at her and smile, "You say that now, but soon you will be killing with a smile on your face."

She looks out the window for the entire car ride. Once we get back home I go to the back to check on Baloo and Asca.

The two cubs run up to me and I let out a long sigh, "And I thought I was crazy for having a pet lion."

Baloo and Asca hide behind me as Mask Man and his friend walks up to me.

"I also have me a pet tiger, but he's not here right now. He got shot and he's recovering. His name is Kovu."

"We did some research on you. You have an interesting past."

I rub Baloo's head and laugh, "I think it's pretty normal to me."

He rolls his eyes and they both take their masks off. I raise my eyebrow, "Cain Pry? As in the Cain Pry who has hotels all around the world?"

He nods his head, "Yeah, that's me."

I look at the other guy, "Kade Knight, I'm the one who has been cleaning up behind you."

I smile, "Thank you for your time."

I look at both of them, "What do you two want with me? Do you know someone from my past or something and need my help to find them?"

Cain bends down and holds his hand out towards Baloo and Asca, "Nope. Have you heard of the mafia called Black Dragon?"

I shake my head, "Nope. Why? You want me to kill someone in the mafia."

I look at Kade, "No, we want you to join us."

I start laughing, "You want me to join you? You do realize that's a crazy idea? What happens if I kill someone that's in the mafia with me?"

Kade looks past me and I turn around and see Bunny looking out the window, "You wouldn't kill anybody in Black Dragon, so we don't have to worry about that."

I shrug my shoulders, "Okay. I don't have anything else better to do, so I might as well join you."

"Do you know anybody named Autumn Duncan?" They both shake their heads, "Why?"

I look at Cain, "Someone told me that she was married to someone in the mafia, so I thought you two would know."

"You will have to get the Black Dragon symbol tattooed on you." Kade says as he plays with Asca.

"Tattooed?" Cain looks at me and smirk, "Scared of needles?"

I lift my shirt up and show him my chest, "Does it look like I'm scared of needles?" I ask him sarcastically and he walks past me.

"I'm going to go talk to your woman real quick. You don't mind do you?"

I follow behind him, "Why would I?"

We walk to Bunny's room and she looks at us. "Cain Pry."

Cain shows her a small smile, "Yeah, that's me."

She looks behind us and looks at Kade, "Who are you? Are you going to kill me?"

Cain shakes his head and I lean against the wall, "No, we're not here to kill you. Let me see your wrist."

She shakes her head, "N-No. Why are you so nice to me, but won't let me go or even kill me?"

He slowly walks up to her and she hugs herself, "You've seen too much just for us to let you go."

He reaches for her wrist and slowly unwraps her bandages. I go to the bathroom to get some fresh bandages while he looks at her wrist.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Cain talking to Bunny and see Kade playing with the cat.

I hand Cain the bandages and he wraps Bunny's wrist back up, "Does it hurt?"

She shakes her head, "Not as bad as it did earlier."

She looks over at Kade, "Black Dragon."

I raise my eyebrow, "You know about Black Dragon?"

She nods her head, "I don't know how I know about Black Dragon, but I know that they're a very secrecy group."

She points at Kade, "I noticed your tattoo."

She looks at me, "Why would you like someone like Zaiden to join you?" Cain laughs, "He said the exact same thing."

Kade crosses his arms, "You might as well explain to the both of them."

Cain sits down beside Bunny, "We want Zaiden to join us because you have a breaking point."

I raise my eyebrow, "Breaking point? I can't get any more broken than this."

"Say if something happens that makes you go crazy. It's better to have someone like you on our side instead of you being against us."

I let out a laugh, "You're telling me if I go apeshit, you want me to be on your side so I don't kill any of your people."

He nods his head, "What happens if Bunny goes apeshit?"

He looks at Bunny, "I'm nothing like him."

I walk up to her and lift her head, "Soon you will be."

She turns her head and I lick her ear, "You're going to be a psycho just like me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.7K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
702 16 34
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
5.2K 414 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...