My Manager, My Lover? [Infini...

Por Alandria6

Skye Song was a tomboyish girl who came to Korea to work at her Uncle's entertainment company. Little did she... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13 [Final Part]

Part 11

1.3K 64 7
Por Alandria6

Skye POV

        The following morning, I woke to my phone ringing. "Hello?"

        "We have a problem" my uncle said.

        "Why? What's going on?"

        "Some fans saw you with Sungjong last night and took pictures. They're all over the internet now."

        "What?" I screamed in shock and Sungjong looked at me confused.

        "The netizens are speculating that Sungjong was dating and they got into an argument last night at the river. Thankfully the pictures aren't too clear, so they shouldn't be able to tell that it's you."

        "What are we going to do?"

        "I've already called the dorm and told the other members to come to the office. I was told that Sungjong is still with you."

        "Yeah, he stayed at my apartment last night because it was too late to send him back to the dorm."

        "I need you to bring him to the office as well. We need to discuss what happened and make an official announcement."

        "I understand. We'll be there shortly." I hung up the phone and looked at Sungjong.

        "What's going on?"

        "Apparently, some fans saw us at the river last night and took some pictures. We need to go to the office now."

        Sungjong lowered his head and pouted "I'm sorry Noona."

        I leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek "Don't be sorry. It's my fault for not changing before running around looking for you. Now get up and get dressed."

Sungjong POV

        I sighed as I did as Noona told me to. I still felt bad though. If I hadn't run away from the dorm, this never would have happened.

        Noona called for a taxi and we headed to the office. When we arrived, Sunggyu and the others were already waiting for us.

        They rushed over to me and Sunggyu asked "Are you okay?"

        "Yes Hyung" I replied.

        "Do you want to tell us anything?" he asked.

        "I'm sorry" I lowered my head. "I didn't think things would turn out like this."

        "It's okay" Sunggyu patted my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure the President will have a plan."

        "So, who's the girl?" Woohyun asked.

        I looked at Noona and she smiled. "She's the President's niece" she replied.

        "What?" the guys all shouted in surprise. I have to admit, I was surprised a bit too. She never mentioned anything about that to me last night.

        "Ya!" Myungsoo shoved me a little. "How come you never told us about her?"

        "Yeah! We would have liked to meet her too" Dongwoo pouted.

        "Actually...." I started but Noona interrupted me.

        "You guys already know her."

        They looked at Noona and their jaws dropped. "We do?" Hoya asked.

        "Yes, you do" she replied simply.

       "The President will see you now" the secretary said and gestured for us to enter his office.

        We all entered the office and took our seats. Noona sat beside me and that made me feel better.

        "Skye" the President said in a stern tone.

        "Yes sir" she sat up straight.

        "Tell them" he ordered her.

Skye POV

        "Huh?" What is he talking about?

        "Skye, I think it's time you told them" he raised his eyebrows and I suddenly knew what he meant.

        "Right" I nervously chuckled.

        "What's going on Hyung?" Sunggyu asked.

        I looked at Sungjong and smiled. Then I looked at the others and said "I think it's about time you guys stopped calling me Hyung."

        "Why?" Sungyeol asked.

        "Because you really should be calling me Noona" I stated and they just looked confused.

        "Why would we call you Noona?" Woohyun laughed a little.

        "Because I'm a woman" I replied.

        It took a few seconds for it to sink in, but when it did, they all shouted "What?"

        "Since when?" Sunggyu asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

        The others looked at him and shook their heads.

         "Why didn't you say anything when you came to stay at the dorm?" Youngjun asked.

        "I didn't want to complicate things after my uncle had already said that it would be okay."

        "Your Uncle?" he was confused a bit.

        "I'm the President's niece."

        Their jaws dropped once more.

Sungjong POV

        It was funny to watch the others' reactions. Suddenly Sungyeol looked at me and noticed that Noona and I were holding hands. He looked between us and then tilted his head as though he was asking me 'Are you guys dating?'

        I smiled as I nodded my head a bit in reply.

        "Holy Shit Sungjong!" Sungyeol suddenly shouted.

        Everyone looked at him and was confused.

        "Ya!" Myungsoo shouted at him. "Why'd you have to shout in my ear?"

        "Sorry" he lowered his head and I started giggling.

        "It's my fault" I spoke up in his defense.

        "Why would it be your fault? You didn't say anything" Myungsoo questioned.

        "Actually, I told him something in secrecy a while back and....." I rubbed the back of my neck. Noona could tell what I was about to say, so she squeezed my hand to reassure me that it was okay.

        "What did you tell him?" Sunggyu asked.

        "I had told him that I really liked Skye." The guys all nodded as they processed what I had said.

        "Okay, so why did he scream like that?" Woohyun asked.

        "Because........" I was too nervous. I couldn't say it.

        "They're dating!" Sungyeol shouted.

        The guys all looked at Sungyeol and then they looked at us in shock.

        "Seriously?" Hoya asked.

        "Yes" Noona replied.

        The guys were too shocked to even be able to process a sentence.

        "How long has this been going on?" the President asked and I froze.

        Shit! I forgot that he was her uncle. "Uh...." I rubbed the back of my head again. "I've like Skye for a while, but we only agreed to start dating last night."

        "Skye."

        "Yes Uncle" she smiled.

        "Is this true?"

        "Yes" she replied.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.5K 832 62
This story is about two girls who were destined by fate to be best friends. Separated by unfortunate events tho. will it make or break them. Only t...
72.8K 2K 34
Enemy that fall in love with each other after didn't talk for a few months because of a big fight. One day their friends has a plan to make them stop...
1.1K 19 30
Yuji has just lived a normal life for as long as she could remember with her best friend, Mina. Then, she meets Sungyeol of INFINITE. After their sil...
108K 2.6K 40
Taeyeon was a successful young woman who was already a Senior Manager in a huge multi-national company named GG Corporation in the age of 26. Her lif...