๐Ÿฅ€๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“›๐“ธ...

By -rvpmonsta-

๐”๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ž ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”Ž๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ž'๐”ฐ ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ช... More

preface
ยคOneยค
ยคTwoยค
ยคThreeยค
ยคFourยค
ยคFiveยค
ยคSixยค
ยคSevenยค
ยคEightยค
ยคNineยค
ยคTenยค
ยคElevenยค
ยคTwelveยค
ยคThirteenยค
ยคFourteenยค
ยคFifteenยค
ยคSixteenยค
ยคSeventeenยค
ยคEighteenยค
ยคNineteenยค
ยคTwenty-Oneยค
ยคTwenty-Twoยค
ยคTwenty-Threeยค
ยคTwenty-Fourยค
ยคTwenty-Fiveยค
ยคTwenty-Sixยค
ยคTwenty-Sevenยค
ยคTwenty-Eightยค
ยคTwenty-Nineยค
ยคThirtyยค
ยคThirty-Oneยค
ยคThirty-Twoยค
ยคThirty-Threeยค
ยคThirty-Fourยค
ยคThirty-Fiveยค
ยคThirty-Sixยค
ยคThirty-Sevenยค
ยคThirty-Eightยค
ยคThirty-Nineยค
ยคFortyยค

ยคTwentyยค

3.2K 114 216
By -rvpmonsta-

¡Kairi¡

"I'm here to talk to Mattia." I looked at her, before shaking my head hesitantly. "I-uhm....he doesn't want to talk to you Jenna." I stated, gripping the doorframe. She looked at me, before pushing past me.

"Hey!- you can't do that!" I yelled, trying to keep her away from the stairway. She pushed me back, grabbing the railing. "I have a right to talk to him." She spat, walking up towards my room, to the boy who so desperatly needed to stay away from her. She was like the girl you should never take to mom, js.

It was bad enough Mattia has spent the past months, after she broke up with him, crying. I don't think we'd need a repeat, not now. Not ever.

I groaned, running up to meet up with her, as she had just closed the door that led to where Josh was staying in. (Kinda glad he wasn't here doe) "Jenna c'mon, he doesn't wanna see you. Get that through your head." I repeated, standing in front of my door.

She looked down at me, which hurted me ngl. "That was before. I changed," she smiled. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb. She was lying. lying, no cap. "That's why your built like a toe, get out of here dude!" I exclaimed, kinda surprised Mattia hasn't heard anything, let alone come out from the room.

¡Mattia¡

I didn't leave the room, I didn't want to see her. Not her, not now. Life was going great. Fantastic even. For her to just somehow pop back up in my life and like, for what? For what? No reason, she didn't have to front like that.

"That's why your built like a toe, get out of here dude!" I heard Kairi yell, and it made me laugh. He wasn't the best at comebacks, or being intimidating. But A for effort. "Kairi, I really have changed..." Jenna said, quite calmly.

For a second, I believed it, maybe she did change. That she wasn't as bad as she was anymore. "The only thing that changed is my hatred towards you, my god. Get out. My goddamn house." Kairi answered back, and I could only imagine him, jaw clenched, with his hand on his hip.

Heart eyes, literally.

"I just want to make things right...." She mumbled, barely audible for me to pick up. I contemplated two things: let Kairi handle it or let her explain. I decided on the second one, hurrying to put my shoes on.
"You lost 'the right' to make things right the moment you cheated on him. Just leave!" Kairi yelled again.

I finished tying my shoes, opening the door to see Kairi standing there, and Jenna no where to be seen. "Where'd she go?" I asked, he looked up at me, "She left. Why" "I'll be right back." I stated, walking down the stairs, stopping when I heard Kairi scoff.

"Mattia. You're not really going after her are you? She did you dirty, wrong. She has no right-" Kairi stopped, letting out an aggravated sigh. "She-what's there for her to make right? She can't fix the fact the cheated."

I looked at him, "but she can try right. I mean, she was everything to me, Kai. You know that." I said, "I'll be back. I just wanna hear what she has to say, that's all." I added, walking the rest of the way down. Him following closely behind.

"But Mattia-what if she lies? Makes up things to make you think she's sorry. Manipulates you? I don't wanna see you get hurt. Not again." I scrunched my face up, he was making me sound like I couldn't handle myself. That I was a baby, sensitive.

"I can handle it. It was my past relationship anyways, you have no right to say anything." I defended, "alright fine. Go ahead." He said, crossing his arms. I was surprised once again. He didn't try to stop me, didn't try to make me stay. Didn't do anything but watch me. I sighed, and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Fine, I'll stay. You're right, Kai." I mumbled into his hair, he wrapped his arms around me as well, "I just want you to be happy, Mattia. I get it, she was your everything, but that was then. She doesn't deserve to be heard." Kairi muttered, I nodded.

I could stay like this, as in holding kairi, for the rest of my life if I could. Who wouldn't? Kairi. My Kairi, sweet caring Kairi. He really was a special one. I was just lucky to have him as my best friend. He's my best friend. Not the title I want him to have, but nonetheless, a title that will always be there if anything.

"I'm hungry." Kairi spoke up, looking up at me. I looked down at him, and smiled. Having an urge to suddenly kiss your best friend tells you a lot about yourself. Okay it doesn't, but if it did, you'd find out a lot about me then.

I could've went for it, see where it goes from there. But, instead I nodded and removed my arms from him. "O-okay yeah. What do you want?" He did the same, "I want pizza. And chicken wings." I laughed, "then that's what you're getting, go put your shoes on." He nodded, and left.

I sat down on the sofa, getting a text message from Marissa. I opened my phone, noticing a had a few messages from people.

••

Marissa:
Broski, Alex took the videos down
Marissa:
She didn't explain doe so idk

Mattia:
Rough

Aloevera:
Wanna hang?

Mattia:
Fs, later?

Alejanhoe:
Tell Kairi to answer his damn phone

Mattia:
Yes papi😭

Roshin:
Are y'alls dead?

Mattia:
No sir😗

Jenna:
Mattia
Jenna:
I just wanna talk please you have to listen to me...

Mattia:
Ion know fam

••

"Okay, I'm ready." Kairi said, as he descended down the stairs. "Ale said to answer your phone, Alvaro wants to hang later, and you're not dead right?"

Kairi looked at me questionably, "just talked to him, for sure, and yeah I'm sure I'm not." I nodded, "cool cool. Marissa also said Alex took the videos down, but hasn't said anything about them. After I just hit two mil, she finna pull that." Kairi laughed.

"Well, I mean, at least she took them down right? That's starting somewhere I suppose." I agreed with him, and then we both made our way to my car.

••●••

I love my mom, and I love Kairi. But when they hang out together, it shouldn't even be allowed. All they do is bully me. Catch me crying one of these days.

"I swear I see these all the time, and they never fail to make me laugh!" Kairi exclaimed, as he wiped his tears away. I sat there on the recliner, arms crossed. "Are you calling me funny looking? Bullying baby me is not the way to go." But that seemed to only make him laugh more.

"But look at you!" He howled, wheezing. "Big bet, let's see your baby pictures when we're at your house." He nodded, "big bets. I looked perfect." And I didn't deny. He did look perfect, well cute for a baby. There wasn't anything, no problem with Kairi. He was flawless.

"Mrs. Polibio is that a new dress?You look rather beautiful in it." My mom waved her hand, "Oh Kairi, thank you dear. How was school?" Except for that, Kairi and my mom? Bestbuds? Nonono. The flirting? Nonono. Why was he like that, I have no idea.

"Hi honey." My mom greeted me, with a kiss to the cheek. "Hey mom," I smiled at her, watching Kairi from the corner of my eye. He was always smiling. "One for me too Mrs. Polibio?" I looked at Kairi, and pointed a finger. He put his hands up in surrender. "Anyways, ma, you remember Jenna right?" Kairi and I decided to ask my mom about it. She said I shouldn't have to listen to what she had to say. That she was in the wrong, but wbk that.

••●••

"She showed up at my house too. Tried telling me she was forced to cheat bro." Alejandro said, Roshaun and Alvaro nodding their heads. "She came into mine. Wack."

I shrugged, "he called her a toe." That was enough for Alvaro to laugh. "Wha-why?" He asked, still laughing. Kairi shrugged, "I don't know. I couldn't think of anything else to say." Josh laughed, "I saw Jenna. She was with some dude, but hey, not our problem." We all agreed.

I peered over to Kairi, who was already smiling at me, so I did so as well.

She shouldn't be a problem. She can't be a problem. She won't be a problem, why? Cause I have Kairi.

••KxM••

God really ran out of growth spurt for Kairi didn't he😭✋

Kairi and Mattia be making up and losing their friendship just as fast as Alvaro and Mattia irl👉👃🖓
But honest, Jenna making a comeback? big bets.

Imma be honest, ion even know who Jenna is really, I just know that her name was spoken of and I'm using it....fake fan😭✌

Stay Gold💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
128K 3.6K 13
One cut for being ugly. Two for being a disappointment. Three for never being good enough. Four for weighing down BTS. And five for still being aliv...
712 87 13
In a series of one-shot tales, delve into the unique romance between Kim Jisoo, a soft-spoken beauty, and Kim Taehyung, a strong and commanding prese...
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...