HEARTSTRINGS✔️

By sonudguna

the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste... More

INTERVIEW👩‍💻❤️
ITS SAMEERA FOR YOU😎❤️
MINE I MEAN MY PA😉❤️
DANIEL'S PAST💔
FIRST KISS😘❤️
MY PAST💔
HAPPY MOMENTS 😍❤️
FEEDING IS CARING😉❤️
CAST👦👩
HORROR NIGHT👻❤️
FIRST CHAT📱❤️
MY AGGRESSIVE MEERA😉❤️
POSSESSIVE DANNY😡❤️
LOVE CONFESSION❤️😍
BLISSFUL MOMENTS😍🙈
LOVEY-DOVEY TALKS😘❤️
LOVE AND LOVE ONLY❤️❤️
ANGRY PARENTS😨😵
NIGHT RIDE😘🏍️❤️
MEETING PARENTS😨❤️
OUR HERO TURNED TO VILLIAN ❤️😍
LOVELY DAY❤️😍
SURPRISE😱❤️
SHOPPING TIME WITH LITTLE ROMANCE😉❤️
HALDI AND MEHENDI CEREMONY 💃❤️
WEDDING INVITATION👩‍❤️‍👨💒
WEDDING👩‍❤️‍👨💒
RECEPTION 😍❤️
Epilogue❤️❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE😎❤️
New story

MY STUBBORN BOSS😎❤️

909 49 2
By sonudguna

Daniel's pov.....
I had severe headache when i woke up. I tried to recall everything that happened yesterday. I saw anamika my ex in a car with a guy. They both were so into their romance that they dint even realise they are in traffic jam. This triggered all my past moments with her. I was unable to tolerate the betrayal by her. I loved her to the core but she cheated me when she saw another business man in a party. She wasnt loyal to me. I was deeply hurt so i thought of drinking. I asked my manager to hang dont disturb tag on the door. When i was almost passed away i saw my meera coming. As i was already in rage i couldnt control my anger and also i dont know what did i speak to her. Within few minutes i was completely dozed off.
When all these were running in my mind i saw my angry bird walking into my room. I dont know what is she doing here. I pulled her and yelled what the hell is she doing. This scared her. She stuttered at beginning but then said everything at one go.
But i dint pay attention to her words my eyes was gazing the beautiful pink pulp her LIPS. I dont know what made me to kiss her lips. But i dont regret kissing her. Her lips was so soft, so sweet. I want it more and more when i was deepening the kiss she pushed me then i realised i was just carried away. Then....
D: here i completed my juice.
S: you go freshen up i will prepare breakfast for you.
D: i am sorry please dont feel awkward.
S: No, i have never kissed anyone i mean i was just taken aback.
D: you mean am i your first kiss.
Sameera nodded her head as yes.
I felt a strange happiness in me .
D: wow..... I yelled in joy she gave me a disgusting look. Then she went to kitchen i went to freshen up.

Sameera's pov:
I dont know what happened to me. I never let anyone cross my private space. But i dont know what made me to shut my mouth. But soon realisation hit me thats why i pushed him. But honestly speaking i felt good during the kiss. I dont want him to move but i felt its wrong that's why i pushed him.
Later i finished preparing breakfast nothing but sandwich. He came down by the time i set the dinning table. He whipped like a kid and said.
D: yummy sandwich. Is it chicken!!
S: no its simple sandwich with tomatoes and cucumber.
He pouted. This made me giggle. He pushed the plate.
D: i dont want to have this. I want something to spicy to have.
S: no way, you have fever you should have only lite food.
D: no no no i dont want.
S: dont behave like a child sir.
D: please. He made cute innocent face. This made my heart melt.
S: okay now have this i will prepare something spicy food for lunch.
D: I want now.
S: dont be so stubborn sir i said i will prepare right then i will do it without fail now have this.
he dint utter a single word and completed his breakfast.
Then he got up, went and sat on sofa in living area.
After cleaning i went near him.
S: what do u want for lunch sir.
D: i dont want anything.
See my arrogant boss is back.
I went and sat next to him. Someone seems to be angry.
He turned his face to opposite side. I giggled
S:okay then as you are so much angry i will leave sir. Take rest.
I got up but he held my hand.
I turned towards him. He pulled me i landed on his lap. He hugged me.
S: sir are you alright.
D: no
S: what happened?
D: I miss my mom.
I pushed him to see his face. As i guessed tears were formed in his eyes. I felt a thud in my heart. I wiped the tears.
S: dont cry sir. And kissed on his forehead.
He hugged me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.7K 29
When the fearless RAW agent and the Classic Arrogant CEO cross paths, their worlds collide in a clash of duty and desire. She's willing to do anythin...
60.7K 1.7K 39
For Demon, walking into his office shouldn't have given him any cause for concern. He owned his own business and took pride in the work he did. His s...
15.1K 1.5K 24
--Slow Updates-- **Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards me...
174K 7.3K 38
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...