I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Baloo and Asca.

3.6K 171 107
By KittenWoman99

Kade POV

"If people think I'm crazy that man got me beat."

Cain looks at me and laughs, "He can't be that bad."

I run my fingers through my hair, "I had to give this man a kill list so he won't go around and kill random people. Why the hell do you want him in Black Dragon?"

He looks at me and then at his phone, "Imagine having someone like him on our side. He's already crazy maybe even psychotic. Say if he reaches his breaking point and nothing can stop him. It's better for him to reach that point and he is on our side and not against us."

I pour myself a drink, "What about the woman he got with him?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "He's not going to kill her. She would have been dead by now."

I take a sip of my drink, "What does he want with her anyway?"

He lets out a long sigh, "He's probably like me and you. He like black women just like us. Since you showed me a picture of her, I don't blame him not wanting to let her go."

I point at him, "Keep talking like that and I'll tell Alazae."

He throws his hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying. You can't say we're all not alike when it comes to our women. Look at Jasmine and Haven. Both of them have the perfect body including Alazae."

I roll my eyes and he laughs, "You can't even deny it."

He puts his phone down, "How about I go for you the next time you have to meet him?"

I look at him and then sigh, "Yeah, you go then. He's not scared of me at all and I doubt he'll be scared of you."

Cain laughs, "I don't want him to be scared of us. Anyway, what did he say to make you so on edge?"

I pour me another glass, "Nothing, it's just how he is."

He nods his head and his phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"I'm going to kill you and Kade when I get there!!" I hear Niall yell into the phone and Cain laughs, "What happened?"

He puts Niall on speakerphone, "You gave the driver a whole different address! Why the hell am I at a strip club?! Send me the right address!"

"I just sent it to you." I say to Niall as I send him our address.

"Are you here alone or did you bring Haven along?"

He mumbles to himself, "I left her and the kids with Dexter. They have to complete some modeling project so I couldn't really bring them along even if I wanted to."

I look at my watch and then sigh, "I think I'm going to bed early today. You have to go meet up with Zaiden tomorrow morning. Make sure you wear a mask."

I walk to my room, "Kade, stay your ass up! We still need to talk when I get there!" I ignore Niall and go to my room.

"I can't believe Cain wants someone like that to be around us."

Lyric POV

I wake up to the sound of Tiger meowing. I look at the time and see that it is ten o'clock in the morning.

"I don't even remember when I fell asleep." I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and groan. I still have the clothes on from last night. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then take a fifteen-minute shower.

Nancy comes in with a new robe, "Breakfast is almost done. I'll bring it up in a few."

She hands me the robe and Zaiden walks in. "Come down and eat."

Nancy walks out and I look at Zaiden, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

All of a sudden I feel a shock of electricity run through my body. I fall to the floor and scream, "Ahhhh!!!"

I pull at the collar in fear, "T-Take it off!! It's going to kill me!!"

He bends down in front of me, "Huh? I thought you wanted to die?"

I look at him and he holds a remote up. He pushes a button and I scream, "Stop!! Please!!"

I pull at the collar and the volume of the electricity goes up. "No more secrets."

I look at him and he laughs, "Don't look at me like that. Don't hide anything from me."

I quickly nod my head, "Okay! Okay! I won't hide anything!"

"Promise me."

I nod my head and cry, "I promise. Please. I promise. Take it off, please."

He lifts my head up, "Nope."

He stands up and I cry out in pain, "It hurts."

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. "Nancy, we'll be back. I want her to see the bodies we drowned last night."

I hear the sound of a car pulling up. Zaiden puts me down and a man who looks a lot different from the man from yesterday gets out of the car.

"Who the hell are you? You're not Mask Man."

This man has a different mask on and he looks to be a little bit taller from the other masked man.

He looks at me and I flinch from his gaze, "I'm the Mask Man who will come after you if you kill my friend."

He smiles at Zaiden and I step back. "You seem a lot scarier from Mask Man."

The man looks at me again and I start crying, "You've been having your fun with her, haven't you?"

Zaiden picks me up and laughs, "Getting a soft spot for her already?"

He clears his throat, "I actually am. I'm the type of person who also likes to kill. That's why I like you, but my friend thinks you're on a whole nother level of crazy."

We are finally at the lake and Zaiden puts me down. The man looks at me up and down and I step back from him.

"I don't know how you're going to take this, but don't kill this woman. Take it as a threat, a promise, or a request. Whatever you do, don't kill her."

I look at the man with wide eyes. He bends down in front of me and wipes my tears.

"And if I kill her?" Zaiden challenges the man right in front of me. I keep my eyes on the man and he looks at Zaiden, "You'll do whatever you feel like is best for you."

Zaiden pulls me away from the man, "I wasn't going to kill her anyway. She makes it easier to catch my next targets."

He raises his eyebrow, "What's your name?"

I suck in a shaky breath, "L-Lyric."

All of a sudden a group of men come out of nowhere and I stand behind Zaiden. "Who are all of these people?"

The man looks at Zaiden and smile, "These are the people who are going to retrieve the bodies. I'm not going in that water."

Zaiden looks at me and I look at the ground, "It seems like someone actually does care about you."

I slowly look up at the man and see him talking to the group of men as they get ready to go in the water.

"Do you even know who you're working with?" Zaiden looks at me and laughs, "You want to know who's the man whose protecting you?"

I glare at him and he raises his eyebrow, "Getting a little brave, aren't ya?"

He puts his forehead against mine and smiles, "But to answer your question, no, I don't know who I'm working with. Sooner or later I will know."

We hear someone clear their throat and we look over and see that it's Mask Man number two.

"Don't you see us having a moment? You just had to interrupt, didn't you?" Zaiden says as he walks past the man and watches as the people dive in the water to get the bodies.

Zaiden pulls out his phone, "I'm going to show you my next victim."

The man looks at Zaiden's phone, "Why are smiling like a kid on Christmas?"

Zaiden laughs, "Because this person will be so fun to kill." Zaiden says as he looks back at me with an evil smile.

Ten minutes later the men come up with the two bodies. Why can't they just leave them down there?

"If we leave them down there sooner or later someone will end up finding the remains and then that will lead to a murder case. We don't want people investigating us." I look at the man with wide eyes and he laughs.

"I just knew you were thinking that question in your head so I answered it for you."

He walks towards me and I step back, "How did you end up with Zaiden?"

I hug myself and look at Zaiden as he looks at the bodies, "H-He helped me from getting raped and killed. The man who was trying was a rapist and a killer. He killed ninety-nine women, I was going to be the hundredth."

"What are you and Bunny talking about?" Zaiden walks up to us and throws his arms over my shoulders, "I'm asking how she ended up with you."

I look over at the bodies and I feel myself get sick. I quickly look away and Zaiden laughs, "She's still not used to dead bodies. She should by now."

My stomach growls and I hold my stomach, "Have you not eaten yet?"

I look at the man and shake my head, "I-I'm going to eat w-when we get back to the house."

I see something by my feet and I scream when I realize it's a snake. I start to panic and Zaiden picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and hang onto him tight.

"Bunny's scared of snakes. That's funny." I close my eyes to slow my breathing down.

"We're going to go back. I'll text Mask Man to let him know he can come and get the next body."

Zaiden starts walking towards the house and I open my eyes and look at the man. He waves at me and I close my eyes.

Zaiden doesn't put me down until we arrive back at the house. "Who would have thought that someone actually wants to keep you alive?"

I look at Zaiden as Nancy sets a plate in front of me. I eat my food in silence, "Nancy, we're gonna be gone for a while. You don't have to worry about cooking dinner for us tonight. I'm not even sure if we'll be back by then."

Nancy nods her head and I watch as she walks out. How can she work with Zaiden after he killed her family?

Zaiden finishes up his food and walks out of the kitchen. Once I finish my food I stay in the kitchen. I'm too scared to do anything.

Nancy walks in and she looks at me, "You can walk around if you like. Anywhere is fine except for his room. His room is off-limits."

Like I would want to go to his room freely. I slowly nod my head and stand up from the table.

I walk around the house and I realize that there aren't any pictures up at all. He did say he has a sister, but he doesn't talk about her or I haven't heard him say anything about her.

Does he have any other siblings?

I walk outside to the backyard and my eyes land on a swing hanging from the tree.

I see something run across the grass and I walk towards it. Does he have a dog?

I hear a few sounds as I get closer. I walk towards a small shed and once I get in I see two little bear cubs.

I step back and look around, "Where's your mom?"

They run up to me and I step back. I look around for the mother bear.

"There's no mother bear." I turn around and see Zaiden standing behind me.

He walks past me and the bear cubs run up to him, "I adopted them. I wanted a wild animal as my pet."

I look at the cub, "You have two bear cubs?! As pets?! Are you crazy?!"

He looks at me and I drop my head, "Don't even answer that."

I look at the cubs, "A boy and a girl and their brother and sister. Baloo and Asca."

I look at him, "Baloo? From the jungle book?"

He nods his head, "Yep."

He rubs their stomach and then stands up, "Time for us to go."

We walk through the house and go to the front. We walk to the car and we get in. I lean my head against the window.

I play with collar around my neck. Who is he killing next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 29.6K 43
"You can't do nothing for yourself?" She shakes her head while looking at her feet, "Look at me and answer me with your words." She slowly looks up...
448K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
1.4M 49.9K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
5.2K 414 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...