Paper Parachute | Celebrity R...

By SavSOS_

*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight f... More

Part 1. 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Part 2 . 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
Epilogue

35.

10.3K 204 114
By SavSOS_

"Blake. Blake, calm down. What about Cash? What's happened?" Blair's words were rushed and panicked as she held her hysterical boyfriend—was he still her boyfriend? — in her arms.

She felt the lump rise in her throat and the tears spring to her eyes as she feared the worst.

"His plane went down. They can't find him." Her breath hitched as her heart began to ache for him, for his whole family. His mother. She must be devastated.

Blake used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears and took a deep breath trying to get himself together to tell her what had happened.

Blair let him grip her hand as she rubbed circles across the skin on his forearm.

"Um, mom called me like an hour ago. Said his officer, or general, whoever it is that's over his division, I'm terrible at remembering the hierarchy, called. He said they were doing a patrol, just checking the airspace and what not and they just fell off the radar. It was him and his copilot and they can't find either of them."

"Did they find the plane?"

He nodded and leaned his head against her.

"They said it's a complete wreck but they didn't find their bodies."

"Well that's good then, right? We will just have to cling to the hope that they made it out and they're safe waiting for help to find them."

"They declared them Missing In Action, B. It's literally only happened like once this whole war. They told us they may have been taken prisoner. My baby brother, B. They could be torturing him. I don't know where he is or if he's even alive. I'm his big brother I'm supposed to protect him." His voice fell into a mess of sobs.

Blair didn't know what to do. The English language didn't contain words appropriate for a time like this so she simply held onto him as he clutched at her shirt for dear life.

He'd held her together when her life fell apart with her parents law suit, now it was her turn to return the favor.

His breathing evened out after a while. The sound of his anguish replaced by his soft snores. Blair was at odds with herself. She wanted to hold her ground and be angry with him still for the comment he'd made regarding her parents but in light of the most recent events, what had transpired between them suddenly seemed so trivial.

She loved him. She loved him so much and so deeply. He was hurt and she wanted to be the one to comfort him. She wanted to be here for him and help
him in anyway that she possibly could.

His head rested in her lap and she ran her fingers through the wisps of his hair. It was getting so long, he kept saying he should get a hair cut but Blair secretly loved the curls and hoped he would let them grow a while longer. He smiled ever so slightly in his sleep and it brought a smile to her own face.

Blair held him as morning broke. She was unable to return to sleep after learning of his brother's missing status and she feared if she let herself doze she may wake the sleeping boy in her lap. He needed his rest for the road ahead and Blair didn't want to deprive him of any moment of peace he was getting.

She couldn't imagine what he was going through. As Blake slept, Blair's mind drifted back to her holiday with Blake's family. Cash's warm smile and constant jokes that had brought so much laughter to those days. He was so young, only twenty one, the same age as her, and he might already be gone?

The realization of her own mortality was a heavy side effect of the horrendous news and it had Blair contemplating her life and thinking about the future.

Blake finally stirred in her arms around nine. His eyes fluttered somewhere between open and closed for a moment before finally focusing in on her.

His face shifted into a frown as he considered something.

"Last night, the stuff with Cash...it was real?" He whispered as Blair's heart shattered in her chest as she nodded her head.

His face fell and he sprung to his feet as his hands flew to the loose tendril curls framing his face. He groaned as he fisted them and tugged, in obvious distress.

He stopped and looked back at her. The look in his eyes wasn't one she could easily discern and she stared at him with a quizzical expression until he began to move.

It happened all at once. One minute he was still across the room and the next his hands were firmly pressed against her back as he held her flush against him, his lips hot and wet as they moved with her own.

"Blake, Blake baby, stop." She said pushing against his chest firmly, but trying to be gentle.

"Wha-why are you stopping?" He asked, the desperation in his voice raising goosebumps across her skin.

"You're hurting, we've been fighting. I just—I just don't know if this is the best idea." Her voice was low as she tried to let him down gently.

His gaze dropped to her toes but he quickly met her eyes again

He moved closer to her, his breath hot against her neck as he slowly brought his lips to her collar bone. He left gentle kisses across her skin as he worked his way up towards her ear.

She fought the urge to moan as the overwhelming feeling of him encompassed her.

"Please, B." He groaned into her ear as he pressed himself against her, the outline of his hardened dick prodding against her thigh. "I need this, distract me." He whispered.

She shut her eyes tightly as her mind kicked in to overdrive as she tried to make a decision.

She wanted him. Holy shit did she want him, him standing there in all his sexy, brooding, dark glory that she loved with every fiber of her being. He needed her and she had needed him since the moment she'd met him. She wanted to help him and this was how she could.

She gave a small nod and he lifted her, placing his larger hands under her ass. She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to her bedroom.

"Strip." He demanded, after throwing her onto the bed.

Oh. So that's what he was into tonight? The fire within her burned hot with desire as he once again ordered her to remove her clothing.

She kept her eyes trained on him as she moved to her knees on the bed and attempted to be sultry as she removed her top.

A look of lust crossed his face as her lacy white bra was revealed and his tongue darted from his mouth to wet his lips as she slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and shoved them down.

She shimmied free until she was left in only her underwear allowing him to drink her in and make the next move. He didn't disappoint.

He crossed the room in two of his long strides, the rough skin of his palm caressing her cheek as he once again pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss was long and passionate, full of want and need. His hands trailed down to her shoulders sliding the straps of her bra down her arms and pulling it over her head leaving her breasts exposed.

He pushed against her shoulders forcing her to lay back on the bed as he moved to straddle her. He pressed sloppy wet kisses to her skin as he traveled down to the newly uncovered flesh. He licked across her left nipple, smiling as it became hardened for him as he took the bud in his mouth and sucked gently.

Blair fought the urge to moan as she tugged on his curls.

Fuck. How was he so good at this!

He swirled his tongue around her nipple before switching sides to pay her right breast the same attention.

Every hair on her body stood on end as he kissed his way across her stomach and his fingers slipped beneath the sides of her panties and he tugged them down her legs.

The rush of cool air against her heat startled her and she squeezed her thighs together hoping to relive some of the pressure building within her.

"No." Blake growled as his strong hands gripped the insides of her thighs and pushed them apart, opening her up to him. He slid between her thighs his face even with her as he licked across her womanhood without warning. Her back arched and her body screamed in pleasure as his tongue found her clit and then slipped between her folds.

He moved with precision in and out of her bringing his hand to her entrance and adding first a finger and then two to his assail.

Her whole body reacted to him, Blair's back arcing as his touch overwhelmed her. Just as she was moving dangerously near to the edge he removed his fingers and she whined at the feeling of emptiness that he left behind.

He shifted himself so that his erection was pressed against her and gripped her thighs before sinking in. A guttural groan escaped him as the muscles of Blair's core constricted around him. He breathed heavily in her ear as he gave them both a moment to adjust before he began to move.

His thrusts were slow and deep at first but quickly built. Blake slamsmed into her fast and hard, her hips bucking from the bed to meet his thrusts.

"Oh God, Blair!" He cried as he continued to move and her fingernails dug into his skin leaving behind crescent moon shaped marks.

He raised his hand and slapped it against the meaty side of her ass. Blair bit her lip to stifle the moan daring to roar from her chest.

His jaw was set tightly as he continued to move, his thoughts from earlier shoved aside as he focused solely on them and their love making. His heart was broken at the moment but Blair was so glad to serve as his band aid.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good." He panted as his thrusts grew sloppy. He pulled out and she moaned as he flipped her over grabbing her ass firmly.

"Get on your hands and knees." He ordered. His voice was rough and Blair could not help but be turned on.

She did as he asked and he lined up to her again, pushing in.

He returned to the previous speed, gripping her waist and using that grip to propel himself in and out of her. The increased friction had Blair dancing on the edge. He pulled completely out of her, her bodies reaction to his absence sparking delight in his eyes as he watched her body's physical need for him. He slammed into her hard with all the force he could muster before repeating the process.

On the third of these thrusts Blair danced over the edge into the depths of her orgasm with a cry of his name. He lasted only moments more before joining her in his high.

He rolled off of her and laid beside her in her bed, each of their chests heaving as they came down from their climax.

He reached into the space between them and grabbed for her hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Thank you, Blair. For being here, for loving me when I don't deserve it. For generally just putting up with my bullshit." He rolled on to his side to face her. "I love you, B."

"I love you, too." She said back, squeezing his hand.

An: oh no! What do you think happened to Cash? Is he alive? Is he dead?

Did you enjoy the smut? Hoping to soften the sadness of these last chapters a bit.

What's next for BB?

Vote and comment!

I love you guys lots!
Sav 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...
22.5K 1.1K 36
A nice girl, Zurian. The meanest druglord, Bones. Psychotic delusional preachers kid, Bryson. What happens when she falls for both, not knowing anyth...
7.7K 432 27
#93 in Young Adult #4 in janitor #51 in projectbadboys Shortlisted in The Global Awards 2018 Honourable Mention in 2018 Bell Awards Previously featu...
44.4K 741 39
Blair Everty has a dream: to be a famous singer. She gets tickets to her idol's concert, Hot Chelle Rae. Those 4 boys have made her life worth living...