Fake Love || JJK โœ”

By thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 1

106K 2.4K 4.5K
By thverse

IMPORTANT NOTE

[Before you start reading, please keep in mind that I'm not a professional writer and I don't plan on becoming one. Secondly, I write stories for fun.

If you're looking for smut and expecting a flawless, perfectly written book then this book is NOT for you. 

The characters in this book are flawed, just like my writing. I created the character of Y/N as a naive and dumb girl on purpose. 

Throughout the whole story, you will see the growth of Y/n's character and me as a writer. If you still plan on reading, thank you and I hope you enjoy it. :)]

Y/n POV:

"You're getting married to Jungkook."

My mother informed me about my marriage.

Squealing in a high tone, I jumped on her giving the tightest hug.

Repeatedly, she asked me to let go of her, but I didn't listen and squeezed her even more.

"Thank you, Mom. Thank you so much! I'm so happy."

It was the best day of my life. I was going to get married to Jeon Jungkook, my high school crush.

I pulled away from the hug, only to see her lips tugged upward.

"Do you like him that much?" She asked, teasingly.

I cleared my throat and pulled my spectacles up to my nose, looking away

But the sweat beads continuously running down my face made it too obvious that I was hiding something from her.

"You like him, right?" She inquired, just to make sure I was happy with their decision.

Fiddling with my fingers, I nodded admitting the truth.

She smiled and ruffled my hair, affectionately.

She turned to bend down, picking up the pile of clothes on my bed and smoothening the wrinkled bed.

I went to back hug her, "I love you, mom. You're the best."

She chuckled, and faced me, "Love you too."

My smile faded away when a thought flashed into my mind, "Uh, mom..."

She raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to speak.

"Did Jungkook agree with this marriage?" 

"Mr. Jeon will talk to him today and let us know his decision." She replied more seriously.

"Will he want to marry me?" I was doubtful whether he would be okay with the marriage proposal.

"Of course, sweetie. He—" She stopped in the middle of her sentence.

Her expression hardened, after scanning my body from head to toe, "Did you put on weight again?"

"Mom," Annoyance clearly obvious in my voice.

"You have to diet and get yourself a good body to catch the eyes of your future husband." My mother nagged making me groan.

"Why should I bother dieting? It's not like, I would lose any weight." I rolled my eyes.

I was sick of hearing the same thing over and over again.

Lose weight.

Why don't they just let me live in peace?

How can a girl who weigh 200 pounds lose weight just by dieting?

"... But still your wedding is within a week. You should—" I cut her off, "I'm happy the way I am. I don't want to change."

She sighed, giving up and fixed my messy bangs before leaving the room with the pile of my clothes.

Once she left the room, I plopped on my bed, facing the ceiling.

I stared at the rotating fan with a smile forming on my face, imagining my future with Jungkook.

I wonder if Jungkook is as excited as I am.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻  ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭   ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

"What?!"

My eyes were fixed on my father, who just mentioned about my marriage with Kang Y/n.

Kang Y/n, the same girl who always got bullied in school due to her weight and her ugly appearance.

My brows knitted just at the thought of marrying her.

"Dad, I can't marry her. I can't ruin my life by marrying someone like her." Exhaling a deep breath, I tried to convince him to call off the marriage.

"Son, try to understand. Her father is my business partner as well, a close friend of mine. We want both of you to handle our business after us."

Going through some files, he replied without caring to lift up his head to look at me.

I heaved a sigh, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

Standing up from his seat, he straightened his tie.

He came to me and stopped right in front of me, urging me to give an answer at the moment.

I inhaled a sharp breath, getting nervous noticing his intense gaze on me.

My father isn't the type of person who would listen to others. He would get what he wants no matter how.

I had no other choice but to grant his wish.

"Fine! I will marry her." I said in an annoyed tone.

I saw a glimmer of hope in his eyes when I agreed to the marriage.

"But—" I paused and studied his expression before continuing, "—I have one condition."

He gestured me to continue, waiting patiently.

"I will marry her, but only for one year. Our marriage will be based on a contract." 

The smile on his face soon faded away. Looking at his expression, I knew he wasn't pleased with my condition.

I continued, getting no response from him.

"... If I fell in love with her within this one year, I will cease the contract. But if I didn't, I will divorce her."

I looked away, avoiding to look at the tensed figure standing in front of me.

I could tell he was disappointed in me.

But this is the only thing I could do for him, instead of disapproving of this arranged marriage.

He stared in disbelief, "How could you—"

I cut him off, "Dad, please if you don't agree with my condition then I have no other choice but to move abroad."

He was staring into space, getting lost in deep thought.

I know my father won't agree with my condition.

Eventually, he will have to call off the wedding. He has no other option.

A sly smirk ran across my face just at the thought.

After letting out a long, deep sigh, he answered, "Deal."

I turned pale hearing that one word.

"Y-You don't have any problem with this contract marriage?" Hardly, I could speak from stammering in shock.

This wasn't what I expected. Instead of responding to my question, he laughed.

"I know Y/n since she was a child. I'm sure she can win your heart within this one year. And trust me, later you would thank me for finding a girl like her for you."

After giving a light pat on my shoulder, he left the cabin after getting a call from his assistant to attend a meeting.

I looked at the back of the leaving figure and scoffed at his words.

She can never win my heart.

I have already given my heart to someone else.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

A/N
This book was written when I was really young.

I'm still way too lazy to edit the cringy chapters, so I will leave it the way it is.

I wrote the kind of book, I wanted to read. :)

If you don't like it, you can always discontinue reading but I won't tolerate any kind of hate comment.

PS. Please ignore any grammar mistakes. 

[EDITED] Thank you so much for the love you've shown me and this book.

I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.3K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
28.4K 1.4K 10
โ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
60.4K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ยฉBadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
962K 36K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...