The little one

By jennipoo77

4 older brothers and I'm the only girl. When i thought it stopped there my mother popped out another one. Th... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

11

1.5K 29 2
By jennipoo77

Isaacs POV

It's time. They're all sat on the sofa, it was time to tell them that there would be w baby coming into the family, but not any baby, it would be my baby with the person I love the most. Now we were actually going to tell them but then I thought that we are just teenagers, what if they don't agree or what if they don't think that we're ready. What if they kick us out? No they wouldn't do that, they'll be here for us, I've persuaded Laura that but now I needed to persuade myself but I had no time to do so.

"Come on, spill it. I've got somewhere to be." Alex broke me out of my thought bubble. Me and Laura both agreed that it would be me to tell them, one because I got her pregnant and it was my family, if it was the other way around Laura would be telling her family but she has and it didn't end well.

"Yeah, you've got a date." Jacob teaser Alex and everyone apart from Layla turned to look at him which hinted that she already knew.

"Awww, my baby is growing up." My mum teased my brother again.

I felt Laura squeeze my hand so I took my eyes off the interesting conversation that was happening to make sure that she was okay. She looked pale and looked like she was about to throw up.

She let go of my hand and ran to the closest bathroom, but because everyone was too busy read in Alex they didn't notice which was good because I'm sure she wanted to be left alone. I was about to go after her when Layla stood up and shouted "oh my god Laura's pregnant." The whole room went silent and all eyes were on me.

"Damn, how did you work that one out?" Was all I could say because I haven't said a word to her so it stumped me how she knew.

"It's true." She smiles and clapped, well at least she was happy about it.

"Look, I know we're a bit young but we're going to keep the baby, we feel like we could do it and all I ask is that you all support us."

They all broke out with smiles of happiness, they were happy for us, that's all I wanted for them to be happy and not to worry about anything because I knew that we could get through it together.

I almost got knocked over with all the hugs I was getting, Layla was first and then my mum, my brothers messed up my hair and gave me a pat on the back, my dad done the same and then he said something to me and which I had always heard but this time it meant something different "I'm proud of you son."

Laura came back to the room and by everyone's faces she knew that I couldn't keep the secret in any longer. I thought I saw Layla run to her but it was my mum who did and gave her a hug. She whispered something in Laura's ear but I couldn't hear what she said but it made Laura laugh. That sweet laugh.

Laura's POV

As soon as I walked in the room people were hugging me and congratulating me left right and centre. That damn boy couldn't have waited a couple of minuets for me.

I had just come back from the bathroom and I still felt sick, I threw up in the bathroom but I didn't feel sick as in I was going to throw up I felt sick as in I was going to faint.

I needed to sit down or get a glass of water but I couldn't find the strength to move. Everything started to get fuzzy and I felt dizzy, before I fell I moved my arms to my belly to try and protect the baby that was in me because I knew that in a couple of minuets I would be lights out.

I closed my eyes and I felt the hard floor against me and that was the last thing I remembered.

Isaacs POV

She was in the floor, she fainted. I dropped to my knees and shook her gently trying to wake her up but she was out of it. Unconscious. I looked at her, it happened all so fast, my mum was on the phone with an ambulance while everyone was gathering around to see if she was okay but she wasn't. Oh god what about the baby?

I looked at her stomach and she had her arms wrapped around. She'd be okay and so would the baby. They would both be okay. She'll wake up in a couple of minuets that's all. Just a couple of minuets.

I could hear the ambulance sirens coming up the street but I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay there with Laura and my child. I wanted her to wake up and got her to be okay.

"Isaac, you need to move." Jake said but I didn't want to I needed to stay here I needed to be there for her, what if she wakes up and I'm not there for her. I shook my head.

"Isaac c'mon." Layla spoke.

People came into the house and I moved, I had to so they could get to her and make her better again. It doesn't show that she's pregnant I had to tell them but I had to find the words for that.

"S-shes a couple of weeks p-pregnant." One of the people looked at me and nodded.

I felt a soft and cold hand on my back stroking it up and down for support. It was my mum, she knew that I was worried and tense, but she'll be okay she'll have to be okay. She has to.

She was brought upstairs to our bed. The doctors wouldn't allow anyone in the room, it didn't help because I could t see if she was waking up or if she was okay or what they're doing to her but I kept on telling myself that she had to be okay. I started pacing outside the door waiting for someone or any news at all.

Alex decided to rearrange his date because he wanted to be here for me. Fortunately the fuel was very understanding of the situation.

It has been an hour now and the doctors were packing away and that's when one of them was approaching me. I stopped moving and looked at them hoping for some news.

"The baby is fine."

"And Laura how is she?"

"She's okay, she'll wake up in a couple of minuets but because she's young her body won't be fully ready for growing a baby inside of her and because of that she'll be very weak. So until the baby has grown its necessities she'll be on bed rest."

"Okay." I nodded and went into the room.

I sat next to the bed on a chair and I took her hand, kisses it and intwined our fingers with each other. I looked at her hand and was tracing her ring finger, once day there would be a ring on this finger, not now, it's not the place but it is the time. Soon is all I thought. Soon.

Ashley's POV

Alex has to cancel our date, he told me that his pregnant almost sister in law had fainted and he wanted to be there for his brother which I understood completely and it was sweet how he's there for his family when they need him.

But this meant that I would have to spend the night home.... or maybe I could find somewhere that was open and stay there instead of going home. No I couldn't do that it would only make matters worse, I've been avoiding home for too long and I had to go back there eventually.

I left the cafe I was at and went home. I stood at my door for a while before opening the door and there it was an empty house. The first time that it had ever been empty, the first time that I have been in it ever since my dog had died.

You might think that I'm being over dramatic but that dog was my best friend to, I had her ever since she was little and she made me safe when I first moved here, she died a couple of days ago and I ah ent been home since because I was at work to try and get the sadness out of my head but they didn't work.

What I learnt from this is that I'm never getting a dog ever again.

Laura's POV

I woke up with a massive headache, I was in Isaac's bed speaking of which where was he. I opened my eyes and it took them a couple of seconds for them to adjust.

I saw him next to me holding my hand but he was asleep, I wanted to hug him and make sure that he was okay, I looked around and there seems to be medicine on the side which I'm guessing I have to take for the baby-

"Isaac wake up!" I threw a pillow at him. "The baby! Is the baby okay?!"

He woke up with a shock and nodded quickly, we both looked at each other and burst into laughter, we couldn't stop laughing. I opened my arms for him and he payed next to me. It didn't take that long until we were cuddling with each other.

"What happened while I was out."

"The doctors done some test on you making sure everything was okay and well theres no easy way to put this but they've did that it's best if you go on bed rest."

I nodded, I felt upset that I wasn't strong enough for our baby, but I would do what it takes to make sure that I was strong enough for it even if that meant that I would just have to lay in bed the whole day.

It's funny how this morning it was all I wanted to do is just lay in bed bit now I want to get out of it. Me and this baby definitely had two different minds, which reminded me that I needed to eat and not to jinx it but the thought of food now felt good and it didn't make me nauseous at all.

"I'm hungry baby."

"I know, and I got you something."

"What did you get me?"

"Look in the draw to your left."

I opened the draw to my left and there it was a bag from heaven, the place that everyone loves and everyone wants to go, the place where they make magic happen. The one and only McDonald's.

Before I knew it all of my food was gone and I was stuffed, Isaac knew me and this baby, he's going to be an amazing dad, well he is one already. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I know." He whispered and kissed me, my heart was beating a million miles per hour and I felt my lips tingle, this happened every time we kissed and I loved every minuet of it.

We decided to watch a film in bed and we were about half way through the film when I fell asleep on Isaac. Today was an exhausting day but at least I get to stay in bed tomorrow, it won't be that bad right?

Layla's POV

McDonald's. Of course my family had to get McDonald's, it was the most fattening food of them all and with Alex in my case I had to eat it all, it was bad enough that I ate the ice cream earlier.

It didn't take that long until I was in my bathroom again with the shower on putting my fingers down my throat and getting all that fat out of me. I brought some scales the other day so I could keep an eye out for my weight. I stood on it and i had gain a pound today.

So I got on my knees and I threw up again. I stood up and went back on the scales, I lost 2 pounds, okay that was good, I was making effort. I turned the shower off and flushed the toilet, went into my bed and fell asleep. No more unhealthy snacks for me

Xaviers POV

"Tomorrow." Beth came up to me and aid which meant that we were telling them all tomorrow.

It's weird, yesterday it was Layla sat down telling us something and tonight it was Isaac and Laura and tomorrow it's going to be us. It's time the drama won't leave our family alone.

"Will the drama ever end?" I asked Beth who looked up at me with those big blue eyes of hers.

"Soon." She nodded and i knew it because with her beside me we could get the light any and all drama.

"Let's get to bed baby." I picked her up and we went to our room, I wasn't letting her go, never in a million years.

Authors note:

Happy 2020 guys! It's the start of a new decade which is crazy and awesome. And I can't thank you enough for 500 reads like.... I have no words because I didn't think this was going to blow up, it was just for me to write my ideas into a story but you guys seem to love it which definitely isn't a bad thing.

Also another amazing thing is that this story is rated #22 in the brother category which just blows my mind because I would never have expected it, so thank you all and I love you guys 💝

- jennifer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.2K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...
484K 10.7K 52
Marcella Cecily Mariano was sheltered from the world all her life. Protected by her father and older brothers, but what happens when she finds about...
134K 1.7K 26
"Do you really think anyone can save you from me? I'm worse than the devil." °°° 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲, a businesswoman during the day and a...
1.3M 34.8K 67
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...