A two player game // montgome...

By whoreosis

Isabella wanted pay back for all the things Montgomery has down. She wanted to use him, break his heart, crum... More

ISABELLA CHAPMAN
MALCOLM
ACCORDING TO PLAN
BEST FUCK I EVER HAD
LEVEL TWO, BEGIN!
BOING
JEALOUSY & A SPRUNG WRIST
LOVE MAKES YOU VULNERABLE
ABUSE
THE TRUTH REVEALS
AFRAID OF THE TRUTH
YOU'RE MINE
CASUAL HANGING
WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

FIVE FINGERZ TO THE FACE

6.5K 92 40
By whoreosis

Monty kissing Isabella did do her better. She had calmed down. She was drawn back to reality.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She breathes out.

"I don't know...you were panicking and I didn't know what to do, so I kissed you." He says. Isabella stared at him not knowing what to say. A smirk Instantly spreader across her face.

"Or did you just want to kiss me?" She raises a brow at him. He chuckles to himself. "I have practice tonight, but after we can hang out."  Isabella says. Monty nods his head and smirks.

"Okay sweetheart, I have practice so we'll get off at the same time. So I can just give you a ride home."

"I have a name." Isabella glares at him. Monty ignores her and winks at her. Oh was she gonna have fun tonight.

Isabella phone buzzed in her pocket and it was a message from her mother.

Hey baby...I won't be home tonight. I left money for you to order a pizza. Bring a friend over. I just want you to have your space.

Oh was tonight gonna be so fun.

"I bought my car, sooo you can follow me to my house." Isabella smirks at Monty. He was fresh out the shower from his practice. Isabella in the other hand didn't even do anything at practice.

"Okay." He says while packing his stuff into his Jeep. Isabella walked back to her car and started it up.

Once the two arrive at her house she Parker's her car and walked up to Montys car window.

"My mom won't be home all night." She grins. Monty chuckles as Isabella pulled him out of his car and practically dragged him inside and upstairs to her room. He closed the door behind him. When he turned around Isabella instantly attached her lips to his.

Monty never EVER did second hook ups. It was messy. He didn't like messy. Monty hovered her her as their moans erupted the room. Monty hands roamed her body. As her arms roamed his back.

"Fuck." Monty grumbled out. He was already getting hard. That fast. Isabella snuck her hands into his pants as she grabbed his member. Monty let out a groan and Isabella smirked.

Isabella flipped him over.

"Sit up" She pants. Monty listens and sits against the head board. She throws off her shirt the taking his shortly after. She started trailing kisses down his neck to his pants. She takes them off and he takes off her pants before connecting their lips again.

"You're so fucking sexy." He moans into her mouth.

"Shhh." She muttered. She lent over to her nightstand and grabbed a condom. Monty ripped the package open and put it on. Isabella aligned herself up with him and sat down.

"Mmm." Isabella released a moan she didn't even know she was holding. Monty smiled at the girl.

"Fuck." Monty whisper under his breath as she starting to grind. He placed his hands in her waist resting them there. Monty throws his head back as Isabella attaches her lips to his neck. Monty hands slid up  and gripped her. He started controlling her now, which she was fine with.

Monty made her speed up cause Isabella to release louder moans. Monty let out low grunts. Isabella felt him Twitching inside of her. She smiled loving the feeling.

"Holy shit." She grinds against him harder. He was about to blow and so was she. He wanted to feel her moans. As if on cue he attaches their lips as they both reached their climaxes at the same time. Odd.

Their moans entered each other mouths as Isabella slowly kept going. Slowly riding out both of their climaxes.

"Fuck." He groans out as Isabella slides off of him. She throws her shirt on and walks to the bathroom.

Isabella looked at herself in the mirror. She will never get old if that.

Monty sat on the bed. He took off the condom and threw it into her trash can. He started dressing himself and laid down on Isabella's bed. He smiled to himself after the contact they just had. Why was he feeling this way about her?

Isabella smirks to herself. Remembering the plan. Next step make him fall for her. And that's not gonna he hard it was already happening. She cleaned her self up real quick for leaving the bathroom.

"Movie?" Isabella asks sliding on a pair of shorts. Monty smiles and nods. As long as he was near her.

They laid on the bed together as the cheesy movie Isabella picked out played. Isabella head laid on his chest. His hand was lightly stroking her hair.

Why was he so different? Isabella thought he doesn't act like this around his friends.

Monty stomach growls and Isabella smiles. He turns her head to look at him.

"Hungry?" She laughs. "I can order a pizza, my mom left me money to do so." Isabella sighs. Don't ask. Don't ask. Was all she can think about.

"Where is your mom?" He asks. Isabella mentally groaned.

"I don't know, she left earlier today..." Isabella gets out of his grip. She doesn't need him to pitty me.

"We—" Monty begins but Isabella cuts him off.

"So pepperoni or cheese?" She changes the subject. Monty agreed to drop the subject and just went along with her.

"Supreme." He says.

"Supreme?" Isabella face pulls into confusion.

"You never has supreme?" He yells. Isabella shook my head letting out a giggle.

"That's what we're getting." He smiles. A genuine smiles. Which causes Isabella to return the smile, a genuine one.

Monty ordered the pizza for her at she secretly put on karaoke to sing.

"What are you doing?" Monty laughs walking into the bedroom. Isabella points to the bed. He knew she meant sit so he did so.

"Hello, thanks for coming out, my name is Isabella chapman and today I'm going to be singing my favorite song." Isabella smiles. She might as well have fun with the boy. Monty smiles leaning back onto the bed.

Isabella clears her throat as the music began. "You know I flaunt cha, cause' girl I really want cha, And you looking nice, got me cooler than a bag of ice, Now freeze, freeze, freeze, now go"

Monty lets out the biggest laugh anyone has ever seen him do. Which causes Isabella to giggle but she continued the show.

"Drop it fast and move it real slow, oh!
What, you smell so fruity
I'm a pirate and you're my booty " she points at Monty. Isabella holds her hand out signaling Monty to grab it. But he shakes his head no. Isabella shook her head yes. She pulls him up but he doesn't say anything.

He was watching the prettiest girl he ever laid eyes on Be this goof ball. Can she get any better? If only he knew..

"So move it in close..." Isabella pulls Monty closer to her. "And let me have my daily dose Girl, I've been thinking about you, thinking about me.." Isabella sung.

"What you think about it?" Monty says. Isabella smiles as he finally said something, even if he didn't sing. He was still in it.

"Five fingers to the face
Five fingers to the face
Five fingers to the face." Isabella sings putting her hand in front of Monty.

"I love Martina, Vanessa, and Georgina
It's a ladies choice, so Ima' make sure to make some noise." Monty says grabbing her hand.

"Ohhhhhh." She yells out laughing.

"And now we're sweating, got my turbo engine revving, They stop and stare, all the haters think it's just not fair, That I'm six foot one and I'm tons of fun!" Isabella danced away from Monty who watched her. She paused the music and looked at him.

"Okay I'm done. I can't breath." Monty laughs and grabs her.

"You're so adorable." He whispers. Isabella cheeks heated up. She was not expecting that at all. She hid her face but Monty moved her face to face him. He leaned in and connected their lips. Their kiss was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Isabella muttered. She walked out the room and to the door.

Monty grinned himself. This girl with be the death of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.4K 38
13 REASONS WHY SEASON 1 + OWN TIMELINE [MONTGOMERY DE LA CRUZ x OC] "Maybe going to the Wal-Mart can be our thing?" He smirked cheekily at me. "Is it...
703K 29.7K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
14K 188 7
"I want to be completely yours." I whispered and his lips parted slightly. "You sure-" he cleared his throat. " I mean, are you aware that I'm-" "Wou...
11.3K 367 32
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...