Black and White ~ SEQUEL

By loverrr324

Sometimes you need to take a break. Well, Y/N definitely wasn't aware of the extent of a break. So love and t... More

A/N
1.0// Falling //
2.0// The Tea //
A/N
4.0// Honey I ordered Chinese //
5.0// Mother Theresa //
6.0// Nickname // 🔥
7.0// Capri Sun //
8.0// Netflix //
9.0// Standards //
10.0// The Red Room //
11.0// Vinyls //
12.0// Pray for Her //
A/N: MUST READ!
13.0// BullShit //
14.0// Maybe //
15.0// Hair Appointment //
16.0// Conference Room C //
17.0// I wasn't Begging //
18.0// Pink Corvette//
19.0// I'm in //
20.0// Informal Dinner //
21.0// Open Arms //
22.0// Ambush//
23.0// Kitchen Table //
24.0// Fire Exit //
24.1// Fire Exit //
24.2// Fire Exit//
25.0// Brave Face /
26.0// Red Dress//
27.0// Merge//
28.0// Black Nails//
29.0// Goodbye //
New Book
NEXT BOOK

3.0// Wedding Dress //

2.6K 69 73
By loverrr324

This is what you're wearing but if you don't like it, think of anything that is WHITE 

What Camilla is wearing (doesn't she look amazing Shawn is well lucky)

I walked into the familiar venue with the same confidence I had 4 years ago. I may have been gone a while, but I haven't changed much.

"See anyone you recognise?" Camilla whispered to me.

"I don't know...."

I surveyed my surroundings, seeing a couple of my clients, who'd all stopped and took a good look at me for a few seconds, before going back to their conversations , presumably talking about me.

"Wait here I'm going to the bar to get some mock tails for us."

"It's okay camilla I don't want you to feel that you can't drink because of me."

"Shut up. You'd do it for me."

I smiled at her and she walked off to the bar, leaving me standing there awkwardly in the hall. Maybe I should go and find somewhere to sit down.

I found a table for Camilla and I and I peered around, trying to look for my mysterious inviter.

"Y/N!" I jumped a little when I felt a grip on my shoulders.

"Oh dad you made me jump." I got up to hug him and then we sat down.

"So you enjoying yourself?"

"Well I just got here so."

Right on cue Camilla came over with the drinks and she smiled when she saw my father and I talking animatedly.

"Hey Robert."

"Hey Camilla. How've you been doing? Must say, you have a gorgeous voice. Couldn't stop listening to you and Shawn."

"So dad do you know anything about who's invited us?"

He sighed. "I did get my people to find out anything, but they simply couldn't. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Mmm."

I sipped my drink and continued to look around, until I saw a familiar blonde head.

"Hey I'm just gonna go and talk to someone. I'll be right back." I quickly say to Camilla and she nods, going back to speak to my dad.

I slowly walk towards the guy, wondering if I should do this. Shit, no I can't do this. Okay abort mission abort-

"Y/N?!"

I turned around.

"Harrison?" I said, pretending to be shocked.

"OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" He squealed and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ah-Harrison-I can't-"

"Oh oh sorry." He pulled away and stood there grinning at me.

"This is CRAZY! What-what are you doing here?" He said taking a good look at me. 

"Well I got an invite. Same as you."

"Right...."

"So do you know what this party is about or?"

"Well.....ummmm.......Y/N I don't think it's such a good thing that you're here."

"Why not?" I asked offended.

"Look maybe you should leave its for you're own good-"

Before I could say anything back the lights dimmed a little and Robert and Camilla joined us.

"What the heck is going on Harrison?" My dad asked him.

Harrison had a really uneasy look on his face.

"Jesus fucking Christ Harrison if you don't tell us what's going on RIGHT NOW I WILL-" Camilla was cut short when Tom took to the stage.

Camillas eyes widened and she pulled my arm.

"Come ON Y/N let's go."

I shook my head loosely and kept my eyes trained in him.

"The last couple of years have been a whirlwind for me, and today we are celebrating the one person who was with me throughout this whirlwind."

I looked at Harrison thinking he was the reason for the this party but he just looked at the floor.

"Vanessa darling, if you could please come over here."

My breathing hitched. Is what I think is going to happen, actually gonna happen?

He took her hand in his and my stomach did a somersault.

"Vanessa. You were there for me through these years, and everything about you blows me away. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So." He got down on one knee and opened up ten familiar small box.

"Will you make me the happiest man and marry me."

Vanessa had a disgusting look of shock on her face, it made me want to punch it. She has such a punchable face.

"Yes Tommy." Ouch. 

"Yes I will marry you."

He slid the ring on and he kissed her passionately. He kissed her like he used to kiss me. He looked at her with adoration. Just like when he used to look at me. It hurt. It hurt too much and it shouldn't because I didn't come back and he was bound to move on. It still hurt. I found it difficult to stand and I found myself needing air.

Whilst everyone was clapping and cheering I turned my head rapidly, looking for the exit. I saw those familiar stairs, and I made my way towards them ignoring Camilla'a questions if I were okay. Of course I fucking wasn't but I wasn't going to lash out at her.

I finally found the balcony and it hadn't changed one bit. The memories I had were still there, carved into my mind like rock. I leant against the cool stone and took a deep breath. Is it bad that he's moved on and I haven't. I've just been moping around, having really been doing much with my love life. I had multiple one night stands but I didn't get fuckin engaged to any of them.

"Hey."

"Hey"

Harrison came and stood next to me.

After a while I said, "I should've listened to you." 

"Yeah. Can't say I didn't try to warn you."

"Should've just left ya know. Didn't need to see it in front of my eyes. And he invited me as well. Like he wanted me to see it."

"I don't know about that Y/N. I checked the guest list and I'm pretty sure you weren't on it."

"Then that means-"

"Mother Theresa invited you on purpose."

"Mother Theresa ?" 

"Vanessa duh. Me and the lads call her that. She acts so fucking saintly it's not even funny.  She stole Tom from us." He pouted like a three year old.

"Awww I'm sorry Hazzy." I said in a baby voice. He laughed but then went into serious mode  

"She won't ever replace you Y/N. You were always the one for Tom. She's nothing compared to you."

"Thanks haz." I managed to mumble out.

I heard a small cough behind me and Harrison turned around.

"Ummm, I'll leave you to it then."

I turned around slowly and saw Tom standing by the door. Harrison squeezed my arm and walked off, whispering something into his ear. I turned my back to him. I didn't want to speak to him.

"What are you doing here." He asked bluntly.

I didn't answer.

He walked towards me and ended up standing beside me.

We just stood in silence.

"So. You and Vanessa huh?" I broke the silence.

"Uh, yeah."

"Shouldn't have worn white should I?" I joked, trying to make the atmosphere a little lighter. It only it made it heavier.

"Yeah, I'm sorry but why did you come?"

"Because I got an invite. It's not like you made the subject of the ball known on the invite. So I came."

Silence.

"Why didn't you come back?"

"I...I...."

"You said you'd come back."

"I know I did but-"

"But what? You were too busy getting dick and getting fame? Oh look at Y/N, the talk of the world! An award winning actress and an amazing singer! Decided to make it while I was here Beating myself over what happened?  Did you ever think how much pain I was in after you left? I-I wouldn't leave my room and when I did your sister was there for me but where-"

"Oh so that's why your suddenly getting married to her. Because she was there for you?" It was my turn to snap and I wasn't going to stop.

"After I left I was alone. All alone. I joined Shawn on tour and when it was supposed to be the best time of my life, the perfect way to get away from it all, it actually turned out to be the most depressing thing ever. So depressing that I drank and drank to oblivion and became a fucking alcoholic. I dealt with alcoholism ALL BY MYSELF! I WAS ALL ALONE! I DIDNT HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND CHECK UP ON ME TO SEE IF I WERE ALRIGHT! I WAS DEALING WITH IT FOR 4 MONTHS UNTIL SOMEONE CAME ROUND TO CHECK ON ME AND SAW ME CUTTING MYSELF WITH GLASS!" By this time I was out of breath, shocked that I'd shared so much with him. I don't normally do that.

"Y/N.......I had no-"

"Idea. Yeah I know. I get it. And I'm sorry that I didn't come back. I really am. I just couldn't."

He didn't say anything so I took it it was the end of this conversation. I headed out but he grabbed my arm.

"If you ever need to talk Y/N. I'll be here."

I didn't say anything back. I walked down the stairs and I saw  camilla sitting on the last step waiting for me. She heard my heels clicking because her head turned and she got up immediately.

"Oh my god Y/N come here hun." She engulfed me in a massive hug and I happily complied. God knew I needed it.

"God come on I think it's best if we go home."

"Yeah can we drop by my recording studio first. I need to start a song."

"Of course. Then I'll ask Shawn to get movie night ready and to order some Chinese. You need a break."

"What did I do to deserve you huh?"

"I don't know but it must've been amazing."

They walked off to the car together. But little did Y/N know, Tom was listening to the whole thing, wishing that he could be there for you, to hold you, to love you. But he couldn't anymore.

"Tom!"

His fiancée was calling. He had to leave you alone now. Or did he? 

Word count: 1659 

Jesus guys my word count is increasing by each chapter. I really want to put some smut in soon so let me know how you fell about that 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 688 16
***Sequel to Battle For The Power*** After Y/n Y/l/n undergoes severe injures the people surrounding her: Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, Carson Y...
38.9K 1.1K 18
Following the events of last year, Y/N is dealing with the aftermath of the battle against the Gallows, and the suffering they've all gone through. I...
2.7M 34.7K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
89.1K 3.2K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...