A two player game // montgome...

By whoreosis

Isabella wanted pay back for all the things Montgomery has down. She wanted to use him, break his heart, crum... More

ISABELLA CHAPMAN
ACCORDING TO PLAN
BEST FUCK I EVER HAD
LEVEL TWO, BEGIN!
BOING
FIVE FINGERZ TO THE FACE
JEALOUSY & A SPRUNG WRIST
LOVE MAKES YOU VULNERABLE
ABUSE
THE TRUTH REVEALS
AFRAID OF THE TRUTH
YOU'RE MINE
CASUAL HANGING
WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

MALCOLM

7.9K 137 69
By whoreosis

"Need a ride babygirl?" Monty says behind me.

"No, and I'm not your babygirl." I smirk walking up him.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Monty asks changing the subject. He wants to know if I have a boyfriend. I just got here how would— his ass better not think of anything just because I was talking to clay Jensen at the end of school. Hannah introduced me to him.

"He's not my boyfriend." I cross my arms which propped up my boobs. Monty eyes gazed down. I lightly smiled to myself. I have his attention. Monty licked his lips. He looks back up at me.

"So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I  shrug my shoulders. He laughs and looks at me.

"What's your name?" He smirks dragging his tongue along his bottom lip. The amount of times I was around him saying my name he doesn't remember. Funny. I looked passed Monty and seen Hannah and Jessica come out the building.

"None of your business." I say before backing up. "Bye Malcom ." I smirk at him turning around to walk away. His mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. Due to me walking away to fast. Monty eyes followed me as I made my way to Hannah and Jessica.

Third person (I don't know what POV I was this to be. Isabella's or 3rd so bare with me. )

"Hmph." Monty lets out a noise as he chuckles.

The three girls piled into Isabella car. They agreed to hang out earlier. Before Isabella got into the car she turned around to look at Monty who was still looking at her. She grins and winks at him then slides into the car.

"What are you looking at?" Bryce comes up to Monty.

"Nothing." Monty blankly says.

"Look at her man. She's like a goddess. I'm trynna hit that." Bryce bites his lips.

Monty glares at the pig in front of him. "Dude shut up."

"What called dibs already?"

Monty doesn't say anything. He just glares at him opening the car door. Before he sat down a group of girls were staring at him and he winks at them. He hops in the car starting the engine.

Tonight was the night of Bryce's party. Jessica insisted Isabella goes to meet other people. Hannah was in the mood for partying. Isabella offered to stay but Hannah denied. She wanted her to meet more people.

Isabella and Jessica was currently at Isabella's house getting ready. Isabella stood in front her body mirror. She stripped her clothes leaving her in her undergarments. She ran her hands down her waist. Her hair was currently in a messy bun.

"Your body is hot." Jessica smiles.

"Please give me yours. I was curves like yours." Isabella frowns. Isabella looked at alarm clocked 8:28. They were gonna leave at 9.

"I want a skinny waist like yours." Jessica chuckles.

Isabella grabbed her black heels out her closest laying them in front of her bed. She grabbed her black skin tight dress. Sliding it on. She struggled to zip the back up which Jessica helped.

"Gosh." Isabella breathes out. She sits in her bed and looks at Jessica. She was fascinated at how hot she looked.

"We are gonna dominate that party." She smirks Jessica Laughs. Isabella wasn't a big fan of makeup. So she never wore it. She sat at her vanity. She grabbed her brush and started her brushing hair while Jessica laid on her bed.

The clock read 8:55.

"Ready to go?" Jessica asks. Isabella nods.

"Lets go."

The two girls ran downstairs carefully trying not to break their ankles. Her father didn't live with her. Only her mother who when she was drunk wasn't the nicest person ever. Although her mother had never hit her. But when she was sober it's like nothing ever happened. Her father left when she was ten. She didn't know the reason why but her mother always blamed it on Isabella when she was drunk.

"Mom I'm going out." Isabella said as they walked passed the living room.

"Okay." Was all her mother said taking a swig from her beer.

"It was nice meeting you Mrs.Chapman." Jessica smiles.

"You too Jessica." Isabella mom smiles. Isabella shook her head thinking how embarrassing it was her mom was drinking around her friends.

"Let's go." Isabella hums walking out her front door. She walks down her drive way unlocking her car. The plan was Isabella party's and Jessica would be the designated driver.

"tonight's the night I relax and let go." Isabella sighs.

"Are you okay?" Jessica frowns.

"Yea, just haven't partied in a while. I miss it." Isabella chuckles. She turned the radio up and they jammed. Jessica was also telling her the directions to Bryce's house.

When they arrived Isabella turned the car off handing the keys to Jessica.

"Please don't lose them." Isabella pleads.

"I won't." Jessica laughs.

"Time to party! I'm going straight to the alcohol bitch." Isabella yells. She walks towards the door.

She goes to the kitchen and get some punch. She wanted to drink some juice before poisoning her body. She took the first sip and already knew it was spiked. Then she felt the drive that made her want more. She chugged the punch down and grabbed another cup.

"Slow down." She heard from behind her. She meets eyes with Bryce.

"Don't you have other business to do." Isabella glares at the boy downing another drink. "Why do you care anyways. It's the one night I can just let go with no worries." Isabella thought. She grabs another cup this time adding more alcohol in it. Bryce chuckles at the girl.

"I'll see you later beautiful." He smirks walking away.

"Creep." Isabella muttered out.

Isabella walked outside and looked at all the teens. Then all jumping in the pool.

"Ahh look who it is." Monty open his arms and smirks at the girl. Isabella looks around.

"Me?" She steps forward.

"Who else princess." Monty grabs her my the waist. Isabella let's out a chuckle.

"Mmm." She lets out. Isabella leans up to Monty and lightly places her lips on his. Did she normally do this. No..she just needed to make Monty attached. Monty brings her closer as the kiss began to get rough, but Isabella pushes him away. She lets out a laugh and finishes her drink shoving the cup in someone's hands as she walked away. She didn't bother turning around. She knew she had his eyes lingering on her.

Isabella stumbled into the house the loud music booming into her ears. She walked up the stairs looking for a bathroom. She ran into a door that happened to be locked.

"Ow.." she groans rubbing her head. Isabella turns around and sees Jessica on the wall.

"Jessciaaaa." Coraline laughs out. She was seriously messed up.

"Isabella? What the fuck happened?" She laughs.

"Where's the other bathroom." Isabella ignored her question.

"There is none. Only the one is in Bryce's parents room." Jessica says walking down the hall.

"Be careful baby." Jessica adds. Isabella gives her a thumbs up sign. Isabella opens Bryce's parents bedroom and points to the bathroom door.

Isabella walks into the bathroom. She does her business and washes her hand. she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You are one bad bitch." Isabella slurs. She laughs to herself. she started to get a little light headed and decided to go find Jessica.

She walks downstairs weaving through the group of teens. She stumbles outside to the front. She went to where her car was parked. And it was gone. Did this bitch leave with MY car!

"Did she leave me?" Isabella questions to herself. She looks down the road. No car in sight.

"Fuck!" She groans. Why the fuck would she leave.

"Your boyfriend left you sweetheart?" Isabella turns around and meets eyes with Monty.

"Ahhh Malcolm!"Isabella yells pointing to Monty as she stumbles.

"Monty." He corrects her.

"I came with Jess."

She almost falls to the ground but Monty catches her.

"Jesus! How many drinks did you have?" Monty asks.

"Not enough." Isabella says almost falling again.

"Ow my head hurts." She holds her head. Monty sighs. Isabella slowly sits in the ground.

"I'm not a fucking baby sitter." He rubs the back of his neck. There was a guy on the side of the road who had a cup of punch. Isabella noticed and literally crawled to him.

"Hey." She smiles. Monty chuckles at the situation happening in front of him.

"Hey." The guy smirks. Isabella eyes the cup.

"May I?" She asks. The guy nods handing her the cup. Before she can take a drink Monty takes the cup and throws it on the lawn.

"No, let's go I'm taking you home." Monty pulls her up. when he got her up she took off her heels and tried to run to get her more punch. Monty groaned.

"Hey! Get your ass back here!" Monty grabbed her arm. Isabella let's out a grown. She had wayyyy to much to drink. She normally doesn't act like this when she drinks.

"One more." She pleads.

"No." Monty sternly says.

"Okay dad." She huffs. Monty jaw clenched and he sucks his teeth. He brings her to his car.

"Shut up and get in the car." Monty points to the seat. Isabella complies and sits in the seat

"I can't believe she took my car!" Isabella yerns. She felt her stomach whirling. Monty sees the nausea in her face.

"You better not throw up in my car, or I swear I will kick you out in the middle of the road."

"I won't I won't." Isabella throws her head against the seat. Monty buckles her up and closes the door. He gets into the drivers side starts the car.

"Where do you live?" Monty glances at her. Isabella didn't reply. She was thinking. Before she left she saw her mom drinking. If she goes home. Stuff was gonna go down. Especially since she was drunk herself.

"I cant go home." Isabella murmurs.

"What?"

"I cant go home?" She repeats herself and looks at him.

"So do you have anywhere else to go?"

"I would say Jess, but I don't know where she lives. I left my phone in my car. That she took!"

"just drop me off in front of my house. I can figure it out." Isabella adds sighing. "Make a left here." She points. Monty doesn't listen he goes right. Although she was drunk she knew where her house was.

"Where are you going?" She looks at Monty. Isabella holds her head again feeling the pounding sensation.

"My house." She hears before she throws up on the floor of the car in front of her.

"GOD DAMNIT!"

"Sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 207 25
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
3.8M 111K 42
Miles Cunningham is not the right guy to fall for. Isabella knows that. So when he decides to barge his way into her life, she does everything she ca...
633K 11.1K 78
ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ❝You are perfect❞ ❝Nobody is❞ ❝You are❞ {social media + real life} {montgomery de la cruz x oc} {13rw} {started-1st may 2017||finished-31st j...
62K 2.4K 11
! WARNING : MAJOR SPOILER, THIS FANFICTION WILL INCLUDE OFFICIAL SCENES FROM THE MOVIE ENCANTO ! # || Isabella has always been "Little Miss Perfect"...