Witches, Angels & Demons [Chi...

By Katy_L1988

The year is over, just like the children's games, now the adults have the cards and the future depends on the... More

Jealousy
Secrets
Negation
The Beggining
Bad luck
The hunter
In love
Lies
The Wedding
Family
10 years
Satan
Edwin vs Faustus
Birth
Rivalries
Again
Mother
Good bye

Prophecy

88 4 0
By Katy_L1988

PV: Faustus

Zelda was not Zelda, she looked like the day that Edward disappeared of the earth and went to the dark abism. But not like when she "fought" with Edwin, was necessary that he came back, he was the unique person who could calm her, even when she left him in a tree. Because if Hilda would spoke with her maybe she would kill her, Vesta was not an option, their mother either.

"Hilda...where are you?" I asked her through my mind.

"Faustus...what are you doing?"

"You need bring back to Edwin, he is in a tree in the wood. Zelda will listen to him"

"Poor Man, I will find him" Hilda was sad "See, we discovered something about Zelda, she is not...of my family...someone made believe to my parents that she was from them" She sounded sad "She is not my sister...like Sabrina is not my niece"

"Hilda...you must be calm"

"How can I be calm if Zelda will bring the fire of the hell to the earth?"

"Wait...what?"

"I'm talking about a prophecy of a woman with red hair..."

"So we must stop her"

PV: Sabrina

I was supposed to bring the demons, but it turned out that Zelda...would bring hell. I went to the academy without Hilda's permission, and I entered without complications. The air was discousting, there was heat, the candles did not light much, the statue was completely destroyed. I walked to the principal's office believing that there was Zelda, when I not finding her, I went to her chambers...there she was, crying in her bed. She didn't see me in the moment, she was in pain.

"Auntie?" I said. She stood up drying his tears.

"Sabrina? What are you doing here?" It looked so different.

"I come because my Auntie became an evil witch"

"That is...a lie!" The mirror shattered "I'm not evil...I just changed my mind...the form to see the world" She went to the center of the academy and I followed her "Humans think that we are horrible creatures...they tried kill to me when I was helpless" Zelda was angry "They called Edwin to kill me, they let the angels took me...and tortured me! And witches...wizards...they think they are blameless"

"What you going to do?" She looked me with that eyes...eyes in fire.

"They will pay for all..." My aunt cut her palm and put his hand on the ground "Creaturae ex inferno venit ad me, et ejus regina vocat, eas hic opus est. Lustrare terram gehennam ignis. Dissipet omnia crepitus Hagan" The traduction is: "Creatures from hell come to me, your queen calls you, I need you here. Purify the earth with the fire of hell. Make everything be destroyed with a rumble"

"Aunt Zelda?..." All the demons, princes and kings appeared, all around us "What did you do?"

"What happen here?" Asked one of the kings "Who are you?"

"I'm Zelda Spellman...and I call you to rectify every living being on this planet...kneeling before me...your new queen"

"You are not my queen. Where is Lilith? She...even when is not a real queen...is one of us...the mother of demons" Satan appeared "My lord! You are free. This witch believes she has the right to invoke us and ..."

"Zelda...is mother of my children, and is the queen" The demon saw him with big eyes, but he did't have another option "Kneeling before her! Now!" They obeyed when they saw Zee with dedication.

"What do you plan...my queen?" Asked.

"Attack Greendale...set it on fire...and bring me to Kinkle family"

"Your words are orders my Lady" They disappired. She made a throne with the pieces of that statue that previously adorned the center of the hall.

"Sabrina, I have a work for you. Go and bring the angels...they are in the church of the false god" I said yes with my head "Satan...dear...bring me a glass with vino"

I went to Greendale, was horrible, all people screamed in the streets.

"Roz, Theo...Harvey!" I called them.

"Sabrina!" Was Theo and Roz "We don't found Harvey"

"My aunt send demons to take he and his family to the Academy"

"But...she don't want hurt them...right?" I didn't know what to answer.

"We have to go!"

PV: Hilda

My sister called me, and I appeared immediately in front of her. She had a cigarette in her mouth, a glass with vino in the right hand. I wanted to be somewhere else, Lilith saw me with a facial expression that said: "This is not a good idea". There was another witches, of different part of the world. Spanish, German and Haitians witches...and even witches of our coven that were excommunicated.

"There you are, I present to you three witches, they accompany us from every corner of the planet"

"I'm Leona Hausmännin, of Múnich, German" Blonde, tall, blue-eyed, reminded me a lot to Gryla. She wore a suit similar to those worn by Zelda.

"I'm Dorotea Galdiano of Cernégula, Burgos" She had a white dress and one brown corset, her long wavy black hair was adorning with a rose. Her lips were cherry colored and her eyes outlined with pink shadows.

"I'm Mambo Michele Marie LaFleur, ma chérie...voodoo priestess" A black beauty in a red dress, her teeth contrasted perfectly with her skin. Her dark hair collected and adorned, a very graceful girl. I was very attracted to the fact that she was there, because the voodoo witches are catholic not satanic.

"They are here to help me in the war against...vampires...another covens...wolfs...even when demons obey me they will try defeat me" Lilith approached my sister angry.

"Zelda...you are not queen of hell or something like that...and neither a witch" That was a mistake, a several mistake "You are daughter of Astartea...and daughter of Sariel" I didn't know how she knew "You are equal to your mother...your father would confuse you with her. I remember when you born in hell, I made the same thing that I made with Sabrina...save you" Zelda was destroyed.

"And what if that's true?...I control Satan, control the nature...I'm the unique capable to recreate the world and be queen"

"As a mother, I ask you stop this and back to the normality" She said no with her eyes "Well, if you will not do it...I will have be part of your new clan" Zee smiled.

"Thank you Lilith" The other witches walk to the throne "Hilda, join us...you will be love for everyone...we will be heroines"

"Heroinre? I don't need be a heroine...I need my sister" I ran and went with Dr. C. He was worried of me, but not too much like me "Oh honey, you must to go"

"And go where? Your sister's hate will consume everything in its path, there is no safe place" He had reason "We can go to a remote place and even so she will find us"

"That is why we going to bring Edwin"

PV: Faustus

Leticia and Judas was in the house too, and I couldn't stay there with they, I left the Spellman's house with my children and went to New Orleans. I sent a note to Prudence, she was in Brasil with Ambrose. Zelda's children was save in their cribs, I left her a note too.

PV: Sabrina

We was with "The Queen", Gabriel and Miguel were behind me, one on each side. Roz and Theo was hidden behind a pole.

"Well Auntie, here they are" They looked impatient, maybe because they had to kill her, and she had children.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No thanks" She was drinking human blood "Zelda, we need talk to you...like brothers of heaven"

"You are not my brothers, and I need talk to you, because I want that you back to up there...and tell God that I want a war...for heaven, earth and hell" They didn't move "Hell is mine now, and in a few of days...the earth too"

"In what moment you turned into a bitch?"

"In Satan's opinion, I always was a bitch...and I will be a bitch forever"

"You know what happened with Lilith..."  Continued Gabriel.

"Apart from being expelled from the garden of Eden for not wanting to submit to Adam, giving birth to children who would die at midnight, and having to serve Satan...I don't know" I was scary, because God could kill her.

"If I'm not mistaken, you have two newborn babies...you haven't given them a name yet" She stood up in fear and anger, approached Miguel with firm steps and with clenched jaws. I watched from the side, I was waiting for the Kinkle to arrive.

"If you touch my children you will burn" Demons entered with a loud noise.

"The Kinkle Family, your majesty" Said Beelzebub while bowing "What do you want to do with them?" She killed everyone but Mr. Kinkle and Harvey.

"I want that you torture him, he will be my toy" Mr. Kinkle spit in her face "You can start by closing his mouth and neutering him"

"And to think that I defended you from my father, I thought you were a decent witch...now I realize that you are no different from the witches of stories" Before Aunt Zelda came to him I got in the way.

"Thank you that you are relevant to Sabrina, if it were for me you would be skinned" She returned to her seat "Now..." I saw her carefully, she was dizzy. She had one of her hands on her forehead, and the other on the arm of her throne "Tell to others that is enough for today" Was weird "Did you need something more? Gabriel, Miguel...I know that I'm beautiful...but you must go" They were smiling. Before the left I approached them.

"What happens to her? You know it" They dessapired in a white light.

"We hope that you have a lovely night, Zelda"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.5K 46
She was the lost daughter. But she fought to keep that secret. The older sister of Sabrina Spellman. After Edwards affair with a witch of pure blood...
15K 437 16
Nicolette is the older sister to Sabrina Spellman and the eldest daughter of Edward Spellman, came from a powerful family with great influence. She w...
1.6K 111 11
This is in addition to the previous story about Lilith - she's pregnant, living with Zelda, and worried about what she's going to give birth to!
337K 7.5K 46
When the prince of hell met an angel from heaven. Who knew that one visit to hell with your witch best friend could cause your life to turn into a n...