Ethereal Shadows (Bts x reade...

By Starstarcheers

"What are you hiding?" "It's nothing." ~ "Where is she?" "She was right beh... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
🎉Extra【1】Christmas Special🎄
31
32
34 [Jimin]
35 [Jin]
36 [Hoseok]
37 [Jungkook]
38 [Namjoon]
39 [Taehyung]
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
🎉Extra【2】100k♡
72
73
74
75
76
🎉Extra【3】Christmas Special☃️
🎉Extra【4】 New Year's Special✨
77
78
79
80
81
Diary Entry #1
82

33 [Yoongi]

2K 58 15
By Starstarcheers

Third person's POV
Name: Min Yoongi
Also known as: Suga
Parents status: Deceased
Cause of their death: Suicide
Gang: BTS

-

Age: 4

"Let's go and play!", Y/N shouted as she giggled.

"But I want to go home and sleep... " Yoongi protested.

"You've just woken up from a nap what the heck are you saying..." Y/N huffed.

"Napping and sleeping are two different things. Plus napping under this tree ain't the best feeling."

"Aw come on Yoongi." Y/N whined.

"Nope."

"Pwetty please my sweet little sugar?", Y/N pouted as she gave Yoongi her cute little puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed as he couldn't resist her adorable look.

"Call me Suga oppa then maybe I'll reconsider.", Yoongi spoke as a small smile played on the corner of his lips.

"Suga oppa, please"

Yoongi grinned as he stood up from under the tree, "Alright since you're so adamant, let's go for a walk"

"Yes!", Y/N squealed as she dragged Yoongi in a random direction.

After a while, they've reached a part of the place that they have never seen before. Surrounding them were trees as a rapid river flows below the cliffs that they were standing.

They both stood in awe at the sight of the place. The beauty was breathtaking. However, as Yoongi was admiring the gorgeous sight before him, he failed to notice Y/N looking sadly at him. The next moment when he turned around, to his horror, he only managed to catch a glimpse of Y/N falling off the cliff as he instinctively stretched his hands out trying to catch her.
But all was too late and she fell into the depths below.

That was the darkest day of Yoongi's life.
The loss of his first love and only friend.

-

Age: 8

It had been four years since that faithful day. Since the day he lost his everything. After that incident, his life felt as if it was constantly going downhill.

There were no signs of Y/N anywhere. Not even her body was found. He cried and cried and cried till days on end. Crying till he couldn't cry anymore. Those tears that streamed down his face like a never-ending broken faucet, if collected could have been able to flood his entire room.

Yoongi continued to mourn even if his eyes were dry and incapable of tearing. Every night since then he couldn't sleep in peace. Nightly he dreamt of the last glimpse that he had of her. He felt so helpless. He couldn't even save her.
If only he was faster.
If only he had realized earlier.
If only if he'd try harder.
If only.

Annually on this very day, he wouldn't sleep. He couldn't. At this very day, he would go to the very cliff that she fell from, looking down at the harsh waters below wishing for her to return. His tears would fall like a raindrop into the waters below.
Each year would represent the extension of his longing for her.

-

Age: 13

How could he have been so stupid?
Why was he so weak?
He felt so dirty. She wasn't even pretty.
She was a lot older than Yoongi. Thirty years older to be exact.
She was disgusting.
He was disgusting.

"Yoongi ah", she called out.

"Yes auntie?", he replied still not knowing what was to befall him.

"Do you think I'm pretty?", she asked as she flashed him a smile.

"Um...", Yoongi was loss for words at her sudden question.

"Oh Yoongi...", she strutted towards Yoongi. And as she took a step closer, he took a step back. Until he was cornered. His back hitting the wall.

Gently holding Yoongi's chin up, she looked into his eyes as her eyeline traveled around his face, neck, and body.

"Such young and supple skin", she sighed.

Still trapping Yoongi with one hand, she used her other hand to unbutton her blouse, exposing her already saggy tits.

Turning away from her chest, Yoongi stated, "This isn't very appropriate auntie."

"Shhh", she hushed Yoongi placing her finger on his lips.

"No one's at home now.", she whispered.

"B-but auntie this...this isn't right", Yoongi voiced.

She slapped Yoongi's face hard and as Yoongi winced, she cupped his face with her hands rubbing smooth circles around the area where she just hit.

"You got to lose that Yoongi. Call me sister", she uttered

"B-but a-aun-"

Another loud smack was heard as she slapped Yoongi's face again.

"Wrong word darling." she smiled as she grabbed Yoongi's hands guiding him to her chest. Pressing his hands against her boobs, she let out a sinful moan.

Struggling to pull his own hand away from the vile woman, she gripped his hand even tighter threatening, "My dear sweet little sugar. Be a good boy."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!", Yoongi screamed as tears fell from his face.

"Why? Does it remind you of my sweet little daughter?", she cackled.

"She's a useless piece of crap. It's a huge embarrassment to call her my daughter. That naïve child."

"Y/N is an amazing and beautiful person! She's a hundred times better and much more prettier than you!", Yoongi yawped.

She striked Yoongi hard giving him a strict warning, "Don't mention her! Don't EVER bring her up again! I don't want to hear her name again! YOU CLEAR?!"

Raging, she brutally shoved Yoongi aside as she strode out. Slamming the door shut with a loud bang. Leaving Yoongi there with his tear-stained face battered and bruised. With his heart swelling with anger.

-

Age: 18

Yoongi had never told his parents about what had happened to him. It had been years now, but the scars remain engraved forever.

He loved his parents to the bottom of his heart. They raised him and tried to shelter him from the cruel world. However, they couldn't protect him forever.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!", someone he couldn't recognize called him out urgently in a weird accent.

"What is it?", he asked calmly.

"Y-your parents t-they've hanged themselves.", he announced his tone grave.

"WHAT?!" Yoongi screeched as he dashed to his house. Only to see both their bodies hanging by the neck with a piece of delicate-looking white cloth.

"No...no...this can't be happening...", Yoongi wailed as he fell to the floor.

"Yoongi.", that strange young man called out to him again.

"WHAT?!"

"Take this.", he asseverated as he passed some sort of name card to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at him confused accepting the card. Seeing Yoongi to have taken the card he turned to leave. But before he left the house, he stopped by the doorway, turning around as he told Yoongi, "Check the bottom third cupboard compartment."

He flashed him a smile before turning his head back away from him muttering his last words as he left, "The sapphire stone sits highest on the flaming future throne. Look beyond this world. "

-

Age: 19

He ran and ran and ran.
It has been a year since he ran away from home as it burned to the ground. Hidden within the drawer were Yoongi's passport and some cash.

Dashing from street to street he tried to escape. He sprinted around a corner hiding from his pursuers as he took a deep breath.

After the sounds of heavy footsteps were gone, he came out from his hiding place looking around cautiously.

"Ompf!"

However, in his anxiousness, Yoongi bumped into a tall stranger, who looked even younger than he was.

"Hey, you need a hand?", the younger stranger asked.

_______________________

Yoongi's POV
I awoke in the middle of the night with my pillow drenched in sweat. We were back in Korea already. But ever since regretfully leaving Y/N behind, I've been suffering from this constant dreams. Dreams that appear in the forms of the memories of the past.

That name card...
It's been so long that I almost forgot about it. The scars left will never be forgotten, but that card...

Walking to the cupboard and bending down to the cupboard third from the bottom, I opened it pulling out the already slightly yellowish paper card and reading it.

凤火晶
Feng HuoJing

.

"The sapphire stone sits highest on the flaming future throne. Look beyond this world."

_______________

Author's note:
I'm so freaking tired... And it's only the first few days of school and 2020.

Sigh. I can't even sleep in on weekends. I have tuition in the morning on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Bye bye sleep :"(

Anyways the next few chapters will be on all the members background informations. (I'll give you guys a clue, if you guys read them carefully, maybe, just maybe you will find some rather messy connections.)

If you enjoyed this story please do show some love to me by voting, feel free to drop a comment and add this to your reading list.

Stay happy readers! (♡˙︶˙♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 379 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
17.6K 783 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
9K 340 42
"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze filled with light golden specks met yours an...