Transformers: Rosario + Vampi...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a reboot and revamp of my 'Rosario Vampire' and 'Transformers' crossover book from my old accoun... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Sucs To B-Us
Chapter Three: Love's a Witch
Chapter Four: Attack of Fan Boys
Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon
Chapter Seven: Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Chapter Eight: Arts and Crafters
Chapter Nine: The Snow Girl
Chapter Ten: Maths Practice
Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
Chapter Twelve: A Martin's Wrath
Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack
Chapter Fourteen: Enemy of my Enemy
Chapter Fifteen: Settling Old Scores
Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out
Chapter Seventeen: Stand Alone... or Together
Chapter Eighteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt1
Chapter Nineteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt2
Chapter Twenty: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt3
Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sister Issues
Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys
Chapter Twenty-Six: Yukari's Growth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins
Chapter Twenty-Nine: He is Coming...
Chapter Thirty: 'The Fallen' Attacks
Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize
Chapter Thirty-Two: Robo-Warrior
Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Dagger's Tip
Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: Battle of Egypt Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Operation - Planet Restoration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead
Chapter Forty: The Future
Chapter Forty-One: A Night Together
Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy
Chapter Forty-Three: Music Battle
Chapter Forty-Four: Nemesis VS Typhoon
Chapter Forty-Five: This is Halloween
Chapter Forty-Six: Akashiya VS Souh Pt1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space
Chapter Forty-Nine: Merry Christmas
Chapter Fifty: A Wedding??!!
Chapter Fifty-One: Every Blue Moon
Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother
Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Battle of Unicron Pt3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Relic Hunt Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Relic Hunt Pt3

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting Mum

1.1K 20 19
By BraedimusSupreme

(Martin Household)
(Coolsville)

It was a calm and quiet day. All the houses in the suburban neighbourhood had unique colour schemes and designs, but there were two similarities they were all lined up evenly along the black road and appeared to be only one-story tall.

In the Martin house, Naomi was currently working in the backyard garden, putting in some new lavender flowers and roses into the garden beds. She didn't mind doing the garden, but it was too quiet without Braedey around the home. He made jobs around the house so much easier.

Just then, the doorbell rang, getting the Martin woman's attention. She cleaned her hands and knees of the dirt on them, and headed off to the front door. "Hello?" He opened the door, and to his surprise, there was Braedey standing there at the doorway. "Braedey..." Naomi muttered in surprise.

"Hey, Mum." Braedey grinned a little. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something."

A moment later, the brunette shapeshifter was now in the kitchen, whilst Naomi was getting a cup of coffee. She looked over to her son, and she could see him get some of his school photos out, some of them he puts face down, making her raise an eyebrow to. She shook her head, and continued to have her coffee.

"So, how have things been for you at school, Braedey?" Naomi asked. She was rather curious as to how her son had done at Youkai Academy.

Over the next few minutes, Braedey began to explain to his mother about what has been happening at Youkai Academy, but all the while, keeping the secret of monsters and other such things under wraps. He did mention one or two times about Moka's little sister Kokoa being a pain, but he said she's just had some bad times, and having issues.

Naomi sighed in relief, knowing her son is doing great in school. Just then, the doorbell rang again. "Hmm. I wonder who it might be. Coming!" She walked over to the door, as Braedey got himself a drink of cola.

The sound of glass breaking and a scream got Braedey's attention, just as he spat out his drink. He sprinted over to the front door, seeing his mother having fallen over, which caused a nearby vase to fall off the table and hit the ground.

"Mum! Are you okay?" Braedey asked, helping up his mother to her feet.

"There's this girl at the front door, and she says she knows you." Naomi informed. Braedey looked over to see who it was that's standing by the doorframe, and to his surprise, there was Moka standing there, a smile on her face.

"Moka?" Braedey's jaw dropped in shock, as his eyes were as wide as dinner plates.

"I guess my arrival was unexpected." Moka said, then giggled a little, her eyes closed.

~*~*~
(Braedey's Bedroom)

"So, this is your bedroom? It's so big and lovely. And there's so much space to move around in."

Braedey's cheeks were flushed pink, as Moka looked around his bedroom. Sure, he was a warm-blooded teenager, but this was completely unexpected and surprising for him. 'At least the others aren't here wth us.' He thought to himself. 'If they knew about this...' He gulped to himself.

"Is something on your mind, Braedey?" Moka asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh- uh, nothing, Moka." Braedey shook his head, then he showed a small smile to the pinkette. "Not that I don't mind you being here, but what are you doing here, exactly?" He asked her.

"Well, I figured, on our free day, I would come along and join you in the human world." Moka replied to him, then showed a small flush of pink on her cheeks.

"Well, I think that's very nice of you to do that." Braedey smiled gently to the Vampire girl. "But, there is more to that, right?" He asked.

Moka turned to him, a small blush on her cheeks, as she sat down on Braedey's bed. "Well, after what had happened with your clones and Kento, I knew you would want to take a break for a little bit, but when I saw you leaving on the bus, I kinda got on without you knowing, because I was worried about you coming home, and you might not come back."

Braedey's eyes widened in surprise of what Moka told him. She was worried that he might stay in the human world after what had happened a week previous. He looked to Moka's eyes, those eyes that he loved, and he knew she, along with her inner self, were really concerned for him that weekend.

'She really cares for you, both of them, don't they?' The brunette's eyes snap open, then he looked to his right shoulder, and as if by magic, a small flash of white cloud appears, and there was a miniature him. But, the small version of himself was wearing what could be an angel's outfit; a white robe, a golden halo above his head, a set of white wings on his back, and a golden harp in his left hand.

"My shoulder angel." Braedey realised. The angel represented conscience and is often accompanied by a shoulder devil representing temptation. Usually, the angel is depicted on, or hovering near the right shoulder, and the devil/demon on the left, as the left side, traditionally represents dishonesty or impurity.

'Don't listen to that guy, buster.' A flash of red cloud appeared on Braedey's left shoulder, and a small devil version of himself appeared there. The shoulder devil looked to be wearing a red skinsuit with two small horns on both sides of his head, a barbed tail behind him, and a devil's trident in his hand. 'He's trying to hide what's under the skin of that girl, and lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks.'

'Oh, come off it.' Angel Braedey snapped.
'You come off it!' Devil Braedey spoke back.
'You!'
'You.'
'You!'
'You infinity.' Devil Braedey smirked. Angel Braedey growled in anger, whilst the main brunette between them felt like being in the middle of the argument.

Devil Braedey summoned a piece of paper, along with a pair of glasses, and puts them on over his face. 'Listen up, big guy. I got 3 good reasons why you shouldn't trust that pinkette little old number there. "Number one..." SHE... IS A VAMPIRE! They cannot be trusted!'

"But Moka isn't like those kinds of vampires." Braedey insisted, looking to Devil Braedey, and turned away from Moka for a moment. "She's a kind and forgiving soul, and unlike anyone I know of, she wouldn't even harm anyone. Not even her Inner Self. Unless they ticked them off." He added.

'I agree with him. We've been through this a hundred times.' Angel Braedey agreed with Braedey. 'Vampires, as dark as they look, can be just like angels of heaven, and you know it.'

'Oh, right.' Devil Braedey said sarcastically, letting the glasses and paper vanish in small flames. 'Vampires can be angels, and I'm the devil.'

'The truth is as clear as black and white.' Angel Braedey stated back.

"Would you two just stop arguing and come to a final agreement, for Spark's sake?" Braedey demanded to the two. Behind him, Moka was watching on in confusion, tilting her head to the left, seeing her brunette talking to two people on his shoulders, but she can't see anyone there. "I don't want both Mokas to think that I'm crazy or something."

"Who do you think Braedey is talking to?" Moka whispered to her Inner Self, holding her Rosario.

The eye of the Rosario glowed red, and looked over to the brunette in conversation. "If I am to take a guess, he is talking to his Angel and Devil." She replied to her, much to her surprise.

'Okay. "Reason number 2", big guy.' Devil Braedey spoke up again. He then jumped off the brunette's shoulder, and stood on the TV unit. He then jumped onto his hands, performing a handstand, and did the splits. 'Look what I can do.' He laughed.

Braedey sweat-dropped at this. "But... what does that have to do with anything?" He asked.

'No, no. He's got a point.' Angel Braedey shook his head.

Braedey sighed. "Listen, you guys. You're... you're sort of confusing me right now." He told them both, as Devil Braedey got to his feet. "If I need you, I'll call you both later." With that, the Angel and Devil versions of himself disappear in the cloud of their own colours. He sighed, then began to turn to Moka. "I'm really sorry about that, Moka-"

Braedey stopped midsentence when he stepped on one of his shoes he had taken off before on his right foot and tripped forward. Moka was unprepared when Braedey fell on her, causing them both to collapse on the floor. The shape-shifter and S-Class Vampire both grunted from their impact with each other and the floor. The former opened his eyes, and was met with quite a shock; his face was buried between Moka's breasts!

He instantly pulled back, gasping for air as his heart pounded wildly. Braedey was about to get off until he suddenly froze. Braedey and Moka both laid there on the floor, the former on top of the latter, starring into each other's eyes. Their faces were both flushed and their breathing, which started off as rapid, was beginning to calm. The ability of speech had left them both as they continued to gaze at one another, locked in an unexplainable trance.

Braedey sweat dropped nervously, and quickly rolled off of Moka and returned to his feet. He took a few steps back with his hands raised. "I am so sorry!" He shouted, flustered. "I really am! I didn't mean for that happen!"

Moka got back to her feet; her face was now as red as a tomato. "Braedey, it's okay." She assured gently but firmly. "It was an accident."

Braedey slumped his shoulders, and let out a collective sigh of relief. "Thank you; I am glad you understand."

Moka folded her arms below her breasts. "However, I think we should keep this to ourselves. Okay?" She asked.

Braedey nodded. "As clear as Energon crystals." Moka smiled.

All of a sudden, they were snapped out of their daze when the two heard what might be a girl's moan coming from Braedey's bed. The brunette and Moka looked over, ans the two of them saw what could be two round shapes in the bed covers. Then, the covers were moved where the pillow is, and there was Kurumu!

"Hi, Braedey. Did I fall asleep?" Kurumu then saw Braedey, not taking note of Moka standing next to him. "I'm sorry. Your bed is just so comfortable."

"KURUMU!" Braedey yelled out, Moka's face being blank. "WHAT IN THE ENGINE BLOCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!"

Kurumu leapt out of bed, and glomped Braedey. "Hey, I didn't want to leave you alone on our free day." She told him, as he struggled to get free. "Those airhead girls didn't think like I did." She then felt someone tap her shoulder, and her face goes blank when she saw Moka.

Just then, the closet door opened, and there was Mizore hiding in there, who looked like she was asleep earlier. "Damn. I must've fallen asleep without realising it." She then looked over to see Braedey, now out of Kurumu's bosom. "Oh, hey, Braedey. I thought we would have some time alone-" Her face goes blank when she saw Moka and Kurumu there, and she nearly dropped her lollipop out of her mouth.

Yukari then appeared at the window. "Hey, Braedey. You alone?" Then, she saw the other three girls in the bedroom, and paled at this. Immediately, she dropped a washpan on Kurumu's head, making the succubus fall to the ground with a groan. "I can't leave you and Moka alone for ten seconds, can't I?" She asked with a sigh.

At that moment, the bedroom door opened, and there was Naomi at the door. She was rather shocked and confused by the other three girls with Braedey and Moka. "What is going on here?" She asked them all, and they froze.

"Oh, scrap." The girls and Braedey muttered in unison.

~*~*~
(Bathroom)

After immediately introducing his mother to Kurumu, Yukari, and Mizore, Braedey decided to take a shower to clear his thoughts and get his mind back on track. He sighed to himself, knowing things had gone downhill with all of his harem, plus his girlfriend, with him in the bedroom.

'I just hope that Mum doesn't kick the girls out.' He thought to himself, getting out of the shower, and putting on his pants. 'They don't mean any harm at all. They're just... a bit headstrong is the word I'm looking for.' He added.

"Braedey. Can I come in?"

Braedey's eyes snapped open so far they could pop out of his eyes, as he heard that voice, and turned to the door, just as it opened. He nearly suffered a supersize tsunami nosebleed when he saw Kurumu walk into the bathroom, wearing nothing but a white towel around her body, revealing all of her curves and voluptuous breasts.

"KURUMU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING-!" Braedey began to yell out, only for the blue-hair succubus to cover his mouth with her hands.

"Braedey, keep your voice down." Kurumu whispered, then the two knelt down on the ground. "Listen, this is the only place the two of us could talk to one another without the others listening." She took her hands off Braedey's mouth. "Braedey, I understand that you and Moka are boyfriend and girlfriend, but I wish to be alongside you with her." She held his right hand, making him look confused. "I mean, we could be friends, maybe more, but not like boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean, Kento and I, we're also starting up on something. Still, we could still be close..." She then licked his pointer finger, much to his confusion.

"Kurumu..." Braedey whispered to the succubus, as she kissed his finger.

Suddenly, in the bathtub, Mizore rose up out of the water-filled tub, now wearing only a black school swimsuit. "Should've thought you'd sneak in like this, Kurumu." She said to the succubus.

"Mizore?!" Braedey and Kurumu yell out in surprise.

"You know there's nothing that will stand between me and Braedey." Mizore said, then froze Kurumu's feet to the ground, and freezing Braedey's lower half. "And I'll make sure of that, especially making babies with him." She walked over to the brunette, and pulled the lollipop out of her mouth, ready to give him a kiss.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, MIZORE!" Yukari suddenly charged into the bathroom, only to slip on a bar of soap on the floor, and she pulled off Kurumu's towel by accident, revealing her curvy and naked body to Braedey, resulting in the biggest nosebleed he's ever suffered from.

"DON'T LOOK!" Kurumu cried out, trying to cover her naked body from the brunette's eyes.

"Braedey, what's going on up there?" Naomi's voice called out made all four of the teens freeze in their tracks faster than Mizore's freeze tricks.

"Nothing, Mrs. Martin." Yukari called out to the Martin mother, hoping she doesn't come upstairs and see what happened. "Everything's okay up here." She turned to Braedey, then she covered his eyes with her hands. "Put some clothes on right now!" She ordered to Mizore and Kurumu.

~*~*~
(Front Door)

Outside of the house, an old childhood friend of Braedey's from elementary school was standing by the front door, ringing the doorbell.

The childhood friend is a girl, standing 5'8" tall, has the most enchanting set of ocean blue eyes one person could have, accompanied by short golden blonde hair with a few blue highlights framing her face, and has porcelain white skin. She looked and is around 15 years of age. She is wearing a light blue shirt with a cerulean shield, a white star in the middle with the word 'Autism' on top and 'Awareness' on the bottom of the shield, and a pair of comfortable black jeans with a black belt around her waist. Over the top of the shirt is a white and blue jersey jacket with a dragon on the left sleeve, a VHMS Patriot's School symbol on the right sleeve, and her last name on the top back, with the number 10 on the bottom of the last name, a pair of blue shoes with red thunder marks and a white 95 on each of them, and white socks. Her name is Andrea Garcia.

(A/N: Andrea belongs rightfully to DracoHero735)

Andrea met Braedey when they were in the 4th grade, after he had helped her dealing with some bullies that were abusing her. After that, Andrea and Braedey became best of friends, until they both had to move to different states to different schools. But then, she managed to end up at Coolsville High, and she would see Braedey and Jessie every now and then around the city. However, she doesn't know about the Transformers or about the Human/Autobot Alliance at all.

Andrea waited at the front door, then heard the door open. She saw Naomi at the door, and smiled to her. "Hey, Naomi. Is Braedey home?" The former asked.

"Yeah. He just arrived home a few hours earlier." Naomi replied, then showed a small sweatdrop. "Along with a few of his friends."

At that moment, the sound of footsteps and people falling over gets the two's attention, and they were appalled and shocked to see Braedey caught and trapped by Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari, with Moka trying to get Braedey out of the mess.

"Who in the world are they?" Andrea questioned, Braedey and the girls looking over at her.

"Uh... hey, Andi..." Braedey waved innocently to Andrea.

~*~*~
(Lounge Room)

A few minutes later, Braedey and the girls sat on the carpet, the brunette in the middle with the girls on either side of him. Andrea stood before them, while Naomi sat by the kitchen, trying to keep herself calm.

"So, not only you brought a girl home, you brought four of them with you." Andrea lightly scolded to Braedey. "I know that you have been one to try and talk to girls, but this... I have no words for this."

"Who is this girl, Braedey?" Kurumu whispered to Braedey.

"Quiet, purple eyes." Andrea scolded, making Kurumu sit up.

"Andrea is a friend from elementary school. We've known each other since 4th grade." Braedey explained to her. "Last time I saw her, she got a bit more strict than before, like a Sargent, and plus, I don't think she likes Jessie that much." He added in. "Sometimes, she takes being a big sister seriously, because she would take care of me when we were kids, and she'll do whatever she can to make things better for me. Sometimes, it kinda goes downhill with that."

"Well, I have to say, these girls definitely are unique in their own ways." Andrea commented to Braedey, gesturing to the four girls. "Although, I don't know who these girls are, so we'll have each one tell us who they are." She suggested. "Time for these ladies to make their cases."

Everyone was confused by what Andrea said, until the girls got the picture. Braedey couldn't help but feel like this is gonna delve into a brawl later on, and it's gonna get ugly.

'Time to hear what these girls have on them. I'd like to I see what Braedey is getting himself into, and I'll see what I can do on my end.' Andrea thought to herself.

'Andi, you have no idea what you're doing.' Braedey thought to himself with dread.

Sure enough, Braedey and Naomi stood by, with Andrea standing in front of Moka and the other girls, the young blonde standing as the judge for her to see what the girls are like.

"Okay, big and busty. You're up first." Andrea announced, pointing to Kurumu.

"Yeah! Nice to meet you." Kurumu began. "My name is Kurumu Kuruno. And my best attributes are my boo-" Before she could finish, a wash pan dropped on her head, knocking her down to the ground with a thud.

"I think boobs are overrated, don't you agree?" Yukari stepped up. "I'm Yukari Sendo, by the way."

Andrea placed her hand on top of Yukari's head, then looked at her height. "You're... in your mid-teens, right?" She questioned.

"No. I'm actually 11, but it's okay." Yukari replied with modesty.

"Huh...." That was all Andrea has to say.

"But what I'd like best... is to have an intimate relationship with both Moka and Braedey at the same time." Yukari announced happily.

Andrea looked rather surprised, Naomi nearly spitting out her coffee at the same time. "Whoa..." The former turned to Braedey with a blush on her face. "I didn't think you'd be into that kind of kinky stuff at this age." She commented to him.

"I AM NOT INTO ANY KINKY STUFF!" Braedey stated firmly.

Next up, it was Moka. Braedey was rather concerned of what she'll say, but he knew she'll set things straight. "Uh, hi there. My name is Moka Akashiya." She gave her name.

Naomi stopped for a second, then looked to Moka with curiosity eyes. "Akashiya...?" She wondered.

"And I'm... I'm the first girl Braedey met in Youkai Academy." Moka added in.

"The first girl he met?" Andrea questioned. She looked at her features, from her aquamarine eyes to her pink hair, as well as the odd-looking Rosario around her neck. "Hmm... seems like you're an okay girl-"

"No, she's not! She's always been taking Braedey away, and you always bite down on his neck when you get the chance."  Kurumu scolded Moka. "And what's worse? You keep him to yourself. You even nearly got him killed just last year!" She added on.

"Wait- what did she just say?" Andrea asked in suspicion. "Did she say something about dying?"

"You're one to talk." Mizore slid in. "I only came here so I could make babies with Braedey."

Andrea and Naomi's eyes widened at this, while Braedey's jaw dropped. "Do what?" The two women asked in unison.

"I am so dead." Braedey muttered silently.

Kurumu suddenly slapped Mizore. "What do you think you're doing, you snow shank?" She demanded.

"Trying to help Braedey. Since he had to see that hideous sight in the bathroom earlier today, I thought to help by trying to calm his nerves." Mizore stated.

Kurumu looked angry. "Hey! What do you mean by hideous sight?! You're not referring to my gorgeous naked body, are you?!" She asked in anger. "Alright, that's it! You and I are gonna take this outside so we can finish this, once and for all!" She announced, pointing out the front door.

"Bring it." Mizore agreed.

"Cool! Can't wait to see a cat fight!" Andrea smiled.

"Oh, slag." Braedey muttered in worry.

With that, the succubus and snow woman sprinted out of the house, with Yukari, Andrea, and Braedey chasing after them, while Moka stayed behind in the house.

Once outside, both Kurumu and Mizore started to trade blow for blow, throwing punches and kicks at one another, either one going on the offensive and the defensive. The two would even stay in the air for a moment, then land on the ground, only to get back in the fight.

"Wow. They're both pretty good." Andrea commented, then turned to Braedey. "Are those girls martial arts experts, or are they just that good?" She asked.

"I'm tired of you getting in my way." Kurumu fumed at Mizore.

"We're supposed to be settling this, aren't we?" Mizore asked, turning to Kurumu. "I beat you in this fight, you stay away from my Braedey, do we have a deal? Besides, you have Kento as your mate." She reminded, just as she summoned her icy claws.

Kurumu brought out her sharp claw fingers. "Bring it on, frosty! And you best take that back about Kento." She warned.

Then, both Kurumu and Mizore launched at one another, swinging their claws and legs about, trying to get a one-up on the other opponent.

"Wow. They're even cooler than I thought. Are they part of some kind of special effects club at your school?" Andrea asked Braedey. "I can't see any wires!"

'This is bad news.' Braedey thought with dread, just as Kurumu sliced through a light pole, and sent it crashing to the ground. 'Don't those two realise that we're in the human world?! If they keep this up... oh, Primus...'

"Braedey, I need to ask you something. Who are these girls?" Andrea asked, snapping Braedey out of his thoughts.

"They're just some girls from school." Braedey replied.

"Schoolgirls don't just hover in midair." Andrea snapped at him.

They and Yukari then heard the sound of crashing, and they ran off to see where it came from. It was the kids playground just down the road from the house. Kurumu and Mizore raced about the playground, trying to get a slice out of one another, resulting in collateral damage to the surrounding area, taking out the slides, the climbing frames, as well as a nearby building.

"Kurumu! Mizore! Stop this!" Braedey called to them, but to no avail.

"I'll try and stop them!" Yukari called, pulling out her wand. But, as she tried to do one of her magic spells, it only resulted in making things go more out of control.

"Oh, this is just getting more and more worse by the nanosecond." Braedey muttered.

"What?! Who are these girls?" Andrea demanded, only to get hit in the head by a flying washpan, knocking her out cold, and she fell into Braedey's arms.

"I'd better get her out of trouble." Braedey dragged the unconscious blonde over to a spot hidden under some debris to hide her from any attacks. "I just hope Moka and Mum are doing better than what's going on here..."

~*~*~
(Kitchen)
(Martin Home)

Speaking of Moka and Naomi, the two of them sat in silence in the kitchen, the older woman holding her cup of hot coffee in her hands, while Moka just stood nearby; was an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm sorry." Moka began, Naomi taken aback by what she said. "We all barged in unannounced. And we caused you nothing but trouble since we got here. I swear, ma'am, I never intended for any of this."

"Who are you girls, really?" Naomi asked Moka.

"We're all friends in a club together in school." Moka replied. "The same Newspaper Club that Braedey's in. We and Braedey have fun together- please don't take that the wrong way!" She pleaded then sighed. "What I'm trying to say is that Braedey and I are close friends." She said finally. 'I won't blame her if she starts yelling at me.' She thought to herself.

Naomi looked at Moka with calm eyes. "The Newspaper Club?" She questioned, making Moka look at her with wide eyes. "And you said your last name was Akashiya, is it?" She asked, and Moka nodded. "Well, Braedey has been sending letters and calling home about a someone who goes by the last name of Akashiya. He said that you were a great friend, but I didn't think it would be you." This made Moka look in surprise at Naomi. "I'm so glad that I finally get to meet you, since Braedey talks about you the most. Every time he calls home or sends a letter, he always mentions you." She breathed a sigh, and gently smiled. "You know, at first, it really surprised me. I thought he was joking for a moment, but I could tell the sincerity in his voice whenever he talks about you. It's genuine." She looked to Moka. "You don't know how good it is for me to finally meet you and talk to you in person, Moka. And with you making him smile, it's something that makes me smile, too. And for that, I thank you." She thanked finally, nodding her head.

Moka was at a loss for words. She didn't expect to hear any of what she had just heard come from Braedey's mother. 'Braedey's really sincere about me?' The pinkette thought to herself. She finally brought up a small smile on her face. "Ma'am. I need to tell you something important. It's about me and the girls." She leaned in to explain... everything.

~*~*~
(Playground)

Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari were breathing heavily, the three of them having been fighting for the past ten or so minutes, while Braedey had been hiding for cover from the blasts and flying debris, as well as the smoke.

"I've been feeling that our relationship has been a little too close for comfort." Kurumu commented, a green aura around her body.

"I agree." Mizore spoke back, a blue aura around her form.

"It's friends like you two, who needs enemies?" Yukari agreed, glowing a dark purplish colour.

"Scrap... those three are gonna cause a drama so bad, the monster world could be exposed. Nobody is gonna think they're human at all." Braedey muttered to himself. Then, he saw Moka walk up next to him. "Moka?" He stood to his feet, and turned to her. "It's too dangerous for you. They've been fighting for-" He was cut off when Moka held his head, and brought him into a hug, holding his head close to her chest.

This got the attention of the other three girls, as they looked over to the pinkette girl and brunette boy. They looked on for a few moments, Yukari falling in love with the scene before her, while Mizore and Kurumu simply narrowed their eyes and glared at what was happening before them.

"What's that bloodsucker trying to pull?" Kurumu growled, her eyes narrowed sharply, though with the shadow of her hair over her face, it was hard to see that.

"While we've been fighting to the death, she sneaks in and weasels with Braedey?" Mizore clenched her fists. "Let's get them!"

With that, both succubus and snow woman charged forward, their claws up at the ready to strike, while Yukari just joined in on the event. Braedey wanted to get Moka and himself out of the way before the three girls could get them, but Moka took his hand, and made him pull off the Rosario seal around her neck. The girls all looked over to what was in Braedey's hand, and they paled considerably.

Suddenly, Moka's body immediately pulsed with demonic energy. Her pink hair turned platinum silver and her body seemed to mature into an hourglass-like shape. Her fangs become more pronounced, while her eyes turned a crimson red. Her body pulses with the power of the vampire, making the succubus, snow woman, and little witch watch on and unable to correct their course.

"She lured us right into a trap!" Kurumu realised too late.

"You stupid immature girls." Moka-sama spoke out firmly. "Forcing me to come out because of your petty little squabble. It's time I put you IN YOUR PLACE!" With that, she charged forward, and delivered a swift kick to all three of the girls at once, sending them flying to the other side of the park with loud thuds as they hit the ground.

"Wow... she's strong..." Kurumu groaned in pain.

"That kick definitely hurt..." Mizore muttered.

"But she does have sexy legs..." Yukari wheezed.

Braedey stood there in silence. It still gets him every time whenever Moka-sama strikes down an enemy, and sends them flying across the landscape. Sure, it was the norm of what she does, but it's still impressive.

"It was your indecisiveness that was what caused this, you know that." Moka-sama said to the brunette, making him look at her. "That's okay for the time being. But one of these days, you are going to have to make a decision, Braedey. And that time might be just around the corner."

"My decision..." Braedey wondered.

"On who you'll decide to be your partner." Moka-sama stated. "There will come a time very soon for you to make the decision on your own. So don't forget that, Braedey."

Braedey stood in place for a few good moments, then he nodded to her. "I won't forget. I promise." He said to her.

Moka-sama simply showed a tiny smile. "Very well."

~*~*~
(The Next Morning)

Ruby amazingly arrived with the school bus, wearing a bus driver's uniform, and ready to take them back. Earlier, Andrea was taken back to her place by Braedey using Blurr, he and the others hoping that she would forget what had happened last night.

"I'm here to pick you up." Ruby called to the others, holding a sign that read 'Youkai Academy' on it.

"Wait! No! Let go of me! I don't want to go back to school yet!" Kurumu complained, waving her arms about, while Ruby dragged her off to the bus.

"Well, you should've thought of that before you started causing such a ruckus in the human world." Ruby interjected, throwing the rowdy succubus onto the bus. "All of your passes have been revoked. You've got no one to blame but yourself." She added, as Yukari pushed Mizore up on the bus as well.

Braedey and Moka stood outside of the house, with Naomi standing by the mailbox, ready to see them be on their way back to Japan and Youkai Academy. It was sad for Naomi to see her son be on his way again, but she knew he had to get going, along with his friends.

"We'll come back as soon as we can find a day, Mum." Braedey said, hugging his mother, and she hugged him back.

"I'll be looking forward to it, sweetheart." Naomi turned to Moka. "And Moka... I'm counting on you to keep Braedey safe and happy, just like you've both been telling me."

Moka smiled gently with a blush, the Rosario flashing red for a second in surprise, but it faded. "I... I will, Mrs Martin." She replied, then she broke down in tears, to Braedey's surprise.

"Oh, it's okay, sweetie." Naomi soothed, hugging the vampire in comfort, which Moka responded with hugging her back.

Soon, Naomi watched as the bus began to drive away. She waved to the bus, seeing Braedey and Moka wave back to her, until the bus turned a corner. The Martin woman smiled to herself, then made her way inside the house to make some coffee for the morning, as she remembered the conversation she and Moka had last night.

"So, I'm going to clarify this." Naomi spoke, wrapping her head around this. "You and Braedey go to a school for monsters in Japan, Braedey pretending to be a monster in human skin? But you all are monsters in human skin trying to BE human?" Moka nodded in response. "And you're a vampire, while the other three are a succubus, a young witch, and a snow woman?"

"That sums it right up." Moka replied. "And I'm sorry if my arrival is unexpected, Mrs Martin, as well as the others. I have wanted to meet you for some time. Also, I didn't want to make a bad impression." She looked down in worry. "I'm sorry the other three didn't listen."

"Moka." Naomi's voice made Moka look up. She saw she was smiling, and pleased. "You didn't make a bad impression at all. Braedey has always said that you are by his side, and I can tell that you and your inner self..." She pointed to Moka's Rosario, making the pinkette look at it in surprise. "...will always be there for him, even when times go bad. As for the other three, I'm sure that Braedey will make them listen to his stern words."

Moka showed a small smile, as she felt tears appear in her eyes. "Thank you, Mrs. Martin." She thanked through quiet sobs, but was then pulled into a hug by Naomi. She then buried her face into her shoulder.

Naomi smiled to herself. 'Braedey has had a number of unusual friends, the Autobots being the most unusual. But now, a group of monster girls that have the hots for him... I'm pretty proud of him.' She thought to herself, now enjoying her coffee.

Outside of the house, sitting in the nearby tree, the black and white Kyubey, who had seen all of what had happened earlier yesterday and last night to this morning, jumped down from the tree, now running across the ground.

"Boy, Kento is going to have a ball with this one." The Kyubey said in a female voice, now opening a small portal before her, and jumped in, hedging back to Youkai Academy.

~*~*~
(Bus)

"Oh, great. It looks like our school trip is gonna be over." Kurumu muttered, as the bus had driven into a portal that'll take them back to Youkai Academy in less than an hour, crossing over America and the oceans to Japan, as well as cross over to the monster world.

"It's all your fault our passes got revoked." Mizore interjected, Kurumu getting angry at this. "So you could go and blame yourself." Then, both her and succubus began to argue, Yukari trying to calm them down.

"Hey, Moka. What did you and my Mum talk about last night?" Braedey asked to Moka, the two of them ignoring the arguing in the background.

"Oh, nothing much. Just told her the fact that I was a vampire that sucks your blood and I can be pretty scary." Moka replied innocently, much to Braedey's shock. "Well, the rest... that's a secret." She leaned in to Braedey's neck, and she bit down on it. "CHU!"

"Okay, you win." Braedey sighed to himself. It was going to be a very long drive back to Youkai Academy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.1K 85
(y/n) was about to celebrate SAO day when suddenly he is put into the world of SAO itself. Now fighting for his life will he be able to make it and w...
381K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
274K 4.4K 30
Legion's Terminators are generally self aware. So what happens when one Rev-9 decides to abandon what he was programmed to do and journeys to the pas...
5.8K 171 5
His name is Marcus Dupain Cheng, son of the best bakers of Paris Tom and Sabine Dupain Cheng and brother of Marinette Dupain Cheng aka the heroine of...