That Broken Woman | π“₯𝓒𝓸𝓸

By Cupids_Descendant

Highest record so far: #1 in vsoo over 1.06K stories #5 in TaeSoo over 624 stories Kim Jennie was so enrage o... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Flex Page
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COMEBACK
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63[ENDING]
SPECIAL CHAPTER
WARNING!
OTHER STORIES TO READ

CHAPTER 31

2.6K 180 60
By Cupids_Descendant

“Been busy this new year, anyway...JISOO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING WAAAAAA MY GODDESS!!! Anyway this chapter is dedicated to those who left comments on the previous chapter; the ever active commentor VSooyaa301, and also an active voter poptokpop☺”

CHAPTER 31

*Kim Jisoo*

I dropped my body on the bed and stared at the ceiling, Kim Taehyung is driving me crazy! I should've really prepared myself, cause he was not kidding when he said that he'd seduce me!

Why?! Because the next morning--no, it was right after he asked me to date him. He started ‘seducing’ me. God, now I've learn that word!

-Flashback-

‘You don't have to decide now...’

‘Can we date?’

‘You can't reject me though’

Those words played on my mind as we walked.

We were both walking side by side, no one dared to talk but Kim Taehyung-ssi is obviously smiling from ear to ear while I can feel my both cheeks burning.

Until, we've reached my assigned room. I cleared my throat and faced him, I don't know but this really feels awkward to me but it seems like it is not the same to him.

“G'night now.” I said and was about to turn around when he held my hand.

“Wait, walk me to my room...I'm scared” he said pouting.

I looked at him puzzled but he looked at me with his begging eyes while pouting, and he's so adorable like a puppy.

“uh, ok?” I answered unsure.

We walked not that far, since our rooms are just next to each other. But when we have reached their bedroom door.

“Uh, I just remembered. I can't sleep without drinking milk, can you acompany me Chichu?” He said and again...he flashed that puppy-sparkly-eyes of his.

“Uh....” I was thinking of what to say since he's kinda acting weird when I felt him grabbed my sleeves and pouted, still having that cutesy eyes of his.

And again, I was not able to ignore that act of his. So we went to the kitchen, I watched him make some milk for himself. I was surprised when he also gave one cup to me.

“It's enjoyable to drink milk with someone” he said smiling as he sat next to me.

“Uhm...thanks” I said and took a sip.

I closed my eyes as the flavor of the milk invaded my taste buds.

“Mmmm...this tastes great” I commented after taking a sip and opened my eyes, only to find V looking at me intently. My heart thumped and my face heated up.

“What?” I awkwardly asked.

He laughed and leaned closer to me so I kinda leaned back to avoid having a short distance with him, not because I'm scared of him but because I'm scared he might hear my heart banging against my ribcage.

I blinked numerous times as I can't look at him, while he kept on staring at me.

“You're a messy drinker” he said and wiped my lips with his thumb.

My eyes widen when he put his thumb in his mouth and pulled it out quickly making a sound, he smiled widely.

W-why does he look like the hottest male lead on some comics I was reading?

“milk tastes better from your lips” he said making my face burned up more, my heart and stomach feels ticklish.

“K-Kim Taehyung-ssi...w-what are you doing to me?” I asked.

“Hmmm...I'm seducing you” he shrugged.

Seducing?

“Wait, as in you're starting now?! Tonight?” I asked shocked.

He nodded “Mhm. Not gonna waste any time, I told you to be prepared didn't I?” he said.

-------------End of Flashback-------

I'm not sure how I survived that night, him trying to ‘seduce’ me wants me go flying to the nearest mental hospital. For the past two days I've been trying so hard to avoid him and focus on training, taking care of Woozi and Dalgom...but he seems to be everywhere I go! He would popped out from nowhere and would sneak sending me hearts, whispering or mouthing ‘I like you’ when he gets the chance. Then on Christmas which is yeaterday...

------Flashback----

We celebrated christmas without much of preparation, I just cooked our meal and we exchanged letters to the person we've drewn from the box. I've drawn Jimin, and he drawn Woozi, Woozi picked out Jungkook's name, Jungkook got Dr. Nam Joon's name and Dr. Nam Joon got V's name. And of course V got mine...and what he said on his letter goes:

‘Date me, and please kick off Jimin's ass five hundred km away from you ヽ(`⌒´)ノ’

Good thing we were not required to read it out loud, since I guess these guys are kinda shy about what they have written-except Taehyung I guess since right after I've read his letter I looked at him and he smirked at me and winked.

I was on my bed preparing to sleep next to Woozi who's still busy tapping on his phone, I just texted Kai oppa greeting him a merry christmas. Then we had a video call with Suho oppa and Yoongi oppa.

“Woozi-ah you should sleep now, rest your eyes” I said.

“Yes yeppeo noona” he said and put his phone on the side table near him.

He scooted beside me and hugged me so I smiled, always the sweetest, I hugged him back and closed my eyes.  After awhile I can't seem to fall asleep, then my phone beeped.

V sent me a message asking me to go out on the garden dome, I was hesitating wether I'll go or not. But thinking about the cold weather, he might really wait there 'til dawn. So I went. The garden was like a big dome, it was obviously full of different plants and flowers but what makes it standout amongst the garden I've seen is that it was full of fireflies that lighten up the whole garden, it has also a heater like machine that maintains the temperature enough for the plants to survive the cold.

As I walked around the dome being mesmerized by the fireflies flying around me, someone cleared his throat and so I turned to look at him.

“V-V, why did you called me out?” I asked as I approached him.

“ahm...sorry to call you out here despite of the cold weather outside, but this dome is warm we won't die in coldness” he said and I nodded.

“It's wonderful here, this place is mesmerizing” I said as I looked around.

“yes, but not as mesmerizing as you” he said and I felt my heart banged.

I looked at him and his looking at me with the same emotion Kai has in his eyes whenever he talks about Jennie-ssi.

“T-Taehyung-ssi...”

He walked closer to me as he pulled out something in his pocket, I literally stopped breathing when he leaned forward to me...

“Merry christmas Chichu-ah, this is our first christmas together.” he said as he puts something on my neck

When he stepped back there is a gleeful smile on his lips reaching his both ears.

I touched that cold thing hanging on my neck, and when I dragged my gazes on it, I was surprise to see a golden necklace. I'm not into jewelries but, this necklace looks cute. It looks like two little rings crossed to each other as pendants.

“Kim Taehyung-ah...you shouldn't give me something like this, this looks expenssive” I said and tried to take it off but was stopped by him.

“No chichu, treat it as my heart. Don't think about the price but my feelings, I'm giving this to you like how I wanna give you my heart.” he started.

“I know it's cheesy...but, can't you take it off? Well, at least as long as you're still deciding about dating me. If you decided to agree with dating me then keep it if not then give it back to me or throw it away, but as of now...can you not reject it?” He asked and I was just staring at him as he talks.

He looks shy, unsure, happy and nervous as he talks...but, he still looks cute....I touched the pendant...

I smiled at him and nodded and the only emotion left on his face was pure relief and joy.

“Sorry, I don't have anything special to give you...but, here” I said and gave him the metal pin that is designed like a little sheild with a knight on a horse on it. It wasn't that expensive but, I've been treasuring it since I've won it in the arcade with Kai oppa. It was the first ever prize I've received. I put the pin on his chest part of his sweater.

“This isn't much but, this is all I have...for now. This was the very first prize I've achieved in the arcade, I hope it'll give you luck” I said with a smile.

He touched it with a smile after I've pinned it.

“This will really be my lucky charm, thank you chu-ah, I'll treasure it for the rest of my life” he said and that actually made me feel...happy, delighted and light-hearted.

The first christmas, we spent together...

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack!

My phone beeped so I checked it, it was from Park Jimin-ssi.

From: Hot Jimin😘

Hey, don't forget, it's almost Taehyung's birthday! The ingredients for his cake is ready in the refrigerator on my room but we don't have enough meat and japchae so we went out to buy some. We brought Woozi, don't worry we'll be very careful.Be back before you know it.

P.S.

Don't make too much mess in the mansion 😉 It's ok to be wild though😂👌

Jimin-ssi put his own name on my phone and asked me not to change it. Anyway, what does he mean about making too much mess? I shook my head. And threw my phone beside me.

Ugh, right, it's almost December 30, V's birthday. And they all planned to surprise him, since they said never did they missed out a single birthday celebration since they all met. And now Woozi is with them.

Boys and their bond...

So now...we're both alone 'til they come back...I hope they come back safe and sound.

--------------------To be continued...

-Cupid's Descendant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.8K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
40.8K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
20.5K 1.6K 26
Kim Jisoo was devastated when she found her boyfriend of a year cheating on her. She was angry and hurt that she swore she would never forgive him. S...
14.2K 182 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩡 Jirose πŸ’œ Taennie ❀ Jinsoo 🧑. P.S I...