●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●

By Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - D... More

First meeting
Proving your worth
He makes you blush
You get hurt
Something is wrong
You use your charms
You do something nice
Accidental gropes
Time with his partner
They realize their feelings
Confession
The ship
Playing with their hair
You go on a date
When you cry
Make them blush
He is sick
Sleep together
Wake up
Secrets
When you fight / He hurts you
When he cries/apologies
Getting caught kissing
He sees you naked
None accidental grope
The truth~
The truth 2
You get possessive/over protective
It's your birthday
He is being a pervert
Deidara - First time
Zetsu - First time
Obito - First time
Nagato - First time
Kisame - First time
Kakuzu - First time
Itachi - First time
Hidan - First time
Sasori - First time
The morning after
He turns into a kid 1
He turns into a kid 2
He turns back
Jealousy
He scares you
When he gets hurt
Laundry day
Meeting konoha shinobi
His past stories
You leave for a mission
The mission
I quit the Akatsuki!
He gets the news
Come back!
Bath time
Unusual friendships
You tease/seduce him
You get sick/hurt
You are preggers!
Unusual friendships 2
Cuddles
You scare him
First kick
You have a miscarriage
He has a nightmare
Meeting konoha shinobi 2
Birth
He holds the baby
The Devil's covet valley
The Devil's covet Valley 2
My personal covet
The Family Reunion
Aftermath cuddles
See their partner naked
The babysitter
The hidden truth behind their parents
You fight
You runaway
Seeking refuge
He comes back
Meeting konoha shinobi 3
The clash!
Judgment day
Trial Aftermath
Unexpected visitor
His birthday
Getting caught
The kids leave
Mission gone wrong
The kids get hurt
Rescue
Announcement

Daddy/baby moments

6.2K 111 67
By Rita304_V2

I’m time skipping to the little babies most memorable milestones.
Relish this chapter my children because you know what comes after this much fluff~

And for the millionth time… No! I won’t kill the children geez… you do something once and everyone stays at it!! (unless it was Pein’s story… in the first book I killed his kid twice >_>)

Enjoy🌻~ 

Pein 

D/n was a very calm and shy girl. Nagato was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to tell who her real father was because he would handle her most of the times using one of the six paths that were free to assist. However, she was smart and looked into his eyes as if she knew it was him that he was there with her. She didn’t cry when she was held by him because he felt like she always understood how he felt and tried her best to communicate with him with hugs and sloppy kisses.

Nagato was watching d/n, while you were away on a small mission. She was sitting in front of his contraption on a small blanket playing with a few toys and blabbering to herself. She was old enough to sit up straight on her own and crawl around so she needed 24/7 surveillance. Nagato was sitting on the ground, looking over the balcony towards the city, watching the rain sadly. It always seemed to remind him of Yahiko every time. 

D/n noticed his uneasiness and crawled towards him bumping into his side. He looked down and smiled, as she offered her toy to him seeing that he was sad. He smiled and took the toy from her “Thank you D/n. you are too sweet” He said almost tearing up at the kind gesture until she pointed at the city “Ame?” 

His eyes widened hearing her speaking for the first time and he laughed and smiled widely carrying her into his lap “Yes! D/n that is Ame” he said holding her hand out so she can touch the falling rain. 

She smiled and repeated to herself “Ame” 

He hugged her tight feeling his eyes tear up “My smart girl…You are too precious. I can’t believe Ame is your first word…Hopefully you will do great things for Amegakure when you grow up”

She mumbled incomprehensible words and pulled away wanting to go back to her toys. He put her down then watched her crawl back to her little blanket playing with the little building blocks. He couldn’t help but tear up a bit as how wonderful she was. 

HIDAN

Hidan was extremely connected to his son with no knowledge of personal space what so ever. He would smother him with affection, until the child is screaming for Hidan to go away which will end up in Hidan teasing him some more, and end up with tons of screaming and you pushing Hidan away from the now feisty boy. S/n became really destructive and violent, when angry and would bite and pull your hair when you carry him, because Hidan put him on edge so much. You told Hidan that he should be calm when handling the boy because at this age, s/n was like a sponge ready to imitate and copy whatever he sees. Hidan apologized halfheartedly and agreed to be calmer and less agitating when handling S/n. 

You were outside the room talking to Pein about the new mission, while Hidan was inside the room sharpening his scythe. S/n was sitting with his back against Hidan’s playing with a small teddy bear you bought him. 

“Shit!!” Hidan jumped alarming s/n, as his finger got cut with the red blade. S/n looked at him worriedly seeing his bleeding finger, as Hidan looked for a cloth to wrap his bleeding finger before it dripped to the ground. S/n pulled on to his sleeve to grab his attention and Hidan turned to him questioningly. S/n took his bleeding finger in to his mouth making Hidan gasp but he didn’t stop him. This had to be a reaction from when S/n got sick and you cut your finger to make him suck on it, so that he would take some of your immunity, making him much healthier. 

Hidan, however, understood it in another way and smirked “My boy is excited to be a jashinist?… heh you want to curse your dad don’t you?” He carried him up and hugged him tight “Y/N!!! S/N HAS ACCEPTED JASHIN AS HIS LORD!!!! I HAVE A LEGACY NOW! HE IS MY SPAWN HAHA!”

You and Pein looked at the door in confusion and you rolled your eyes excusing yourself and opened the door “Hidan! Keep it down! S/n hates loud noises” 

“Shut the fuck up!! You can’t ruin this for me! haha my little boy is going to become a jashinist” He said smothering the boy in hugs causing him to scream and bite his finger and you sighed “I think he wants to become one to kill you Hidan… put him down!!” 

Hidan chuckled “That would be fucking awesome!” he cheered as s/n clawed at him trying to push himself away from the crushing hug. Eventually you smacked Hidan on the head and took s/n away from the excruciating over affectionate man, then placed him on the ground so he could crawl away.

KAKUZU

This girl was everything to him. They were inseparable and even when you would place her in a different room or in her crib she will find a way out and crawl all the way to him sensing exactly where he would be. So to keep her away from danger, Kakuzu would always carry her around so she wouldn’t go looking for him in the dangerous halls of the hideout where criminals and cannibals lurk freely. D/n was a pure daddy’s girl and he didn’t fail to spoil her and get her everything she needs, as long as it was in budget because he wanted her to understand that not everything is free. 

Kakuzu was sitting with d/n on the ground counting his money while she played with the buckle of his suitcase. You walked in and sighed “Kakuzu don’t let D/n near you, when you count your cash”

“Why not she can learn a thing or two” He said nonchalantly 

You frowned “She is a one year old Kakuzu…she could swallow the coins and choke”

He motioned for you to leave “She won’t, I’m here”

You got close to take her but he released his threads to stop you. “Take her away and I’ll kill you where you stand” He said darkly.

You sighed “Fine geez keep her. Just be careful” You said and he released you. D/n watched the threads go back into his hand and touched it, tugging on the threads as you went out to make her some food. Kakuzu kept on counting until he felt a tug on his hand and D/n mumbling. He looked towards her and saw that she was handing him a coin that she found lying around. He smiled and took it from her then got an idea and smiled “D/n can you hand me a rubber band to tie the money?” 

She looked at him confused and he chuckled knowing that she wouldn’t understand and went back to counting, until minutes later after, d/n crawled back to tug on his sleeve. He looked towards her and saw she had a small rubber band in hand handing it to him. D/n has watched Kakuzu count for hours on end to the extent she could predict the objects and things he wanted to use. He couldn’t contain his excitement at how bright she was and carried her into his lap to hug and kiss her, telling her over and over how proud he was of his little flower. 

DEIDARA

This boy’s favorite time was bath times with D/n. He enjoyed bathing her so much because he would spend hours giving her weird hairdos and chuckling at how ridiculous it was. Despite his destructive and violent nature, he handled her like she was made of glass. In fact, he was even more over protective than you were, when it comes to letting her crawl around to explore her surroundings.

You walked into the room and smiled seeing d/n standing in her crib jumping in excitement upon seeing you. You carried her up and smiled “hello baby, do you know what time it is?” 

She knew exactly what it was and couldn’t contain herself until she heard you say “It’s time for your bath”

You heard quick footsteps and a crash, until the door to the room burst open and Deidara smiled excitedly “Bath time!” 

You laughed at how happy they both were and handed her to him. He walked into the bathroom and knelt on the ground filling the tub just to her level making sure that the water wasn’t too hot or too cold, then stripped her down and lowered her into the water gently, so she can sit down. He reached for the soap and squeezed it into the water then called you. You sighed and walked in preforming a few hand signs and in seconds the bathtub was full of bubbles, making D/n cheer and clap her hands excitedly onto the water surface. 

“Enjoy you two. I’ll be back in a few minutes” You said and left. Deidara smiled seeing her pop the bubbles as he washed her hair playing with her short soft strands.

“D/n, do you like mommy more or daddy more hm?” He asked washing behind her ears as she clapped her hands to pop the bubbles. She mumbled as if trying to answer him and he smiled. “I’ll take that as daddy because I’m awesome un” he chuckled to himself and spent almost a whole hour messing around with her, splashing water all around. 

You walked in after a while telling them they had to get out and they both had devastated looks on their faces “Come on Deidara don’t give me that look! She is as wrinkled as a raisin now. It is bad for her skin and she will start to get cold! Take her out and dress her up” You said and closed the door. 

He sighed sadly then rinsed her off and carried her up in a towel but she started to cry. “Not shhh don’t cry. I promise we will have bath time tomorrow” he said peppering her face with kisses to tickle her and make her laugh so she would stop sobbing. Eventually you came back from a meeting, to see Deidara sleeping with d/n in his arms cuddled into his chest from playing around too much. You smiled at how attached they both were and decided to join them cuddling into them both.

SASORI

 Sasori had decided it was the day to finally preform the transformation and change back into his puppet body. He had spent days scribbling seals all over the ground where the Puppet shell lie on the workshop floor. He made sure everything was right ten times and double checked the ritual’s steps, then sat down in front of the shell and joined his hand together closing his eyes but he heard some mumbling and opened them quick looking towards the door. 

S/n had crawled into the room until you walked in and picked him up “Sorry Sasori! This little thing is slippery and sly. He isn’t holding still” You said carrying him up and walked away but S/n started crying and screaming making Sasori’s heart throb. It was as if S/n knew Sasori was close to leaving, so He got up quick following you out “Y/n!”

The last thing he wanted for his child was to experience abandonment. 

You stopped to look at him and he got close “I’ll take him” He said 

“What about your ritual?” You said handing him the crying child. Sasori hugged him close rocking him gently “The ritual can wait…s/n can’t” He said and walked down the hall back to his room. S/n finally calmed down and whimpered into Sasori’s neck slightly. Sasori placed him on the bed and sat next to him taking his hands in his “S/n…stop crying I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. Alright?” He kissed his forehead and then his small hands. “I will never leave you… you will always have me with you at all times. I know you are a smart boy who is able to understand what I’m saying” He said, as s/n stopped crying, looking into his eyes with a tear stained face. 

“I love you s/n and I would do anything for you…. never forget that” Sasori said then opened his arms “Do you want to give me a hug?” 

S/n crawled towards Sasori and threw himself at him for the hug making Sasori laugh. The red haired man stayed up all night with s/n smothering him with attention, until s/n fell asleep. You walked in and smiled seeing Sasori place him in the crib gently. 

“I’ll watch him… you go” You said.

He nodded then pulled you close for one last passionate kiss and parted away “I’ll miss that” 

You smiled “Don’t worry. It isn’t like you are going anywhere. I’ll still sneak a few kisses” 

He smirked and left. Upon entering the workshop to start the ritual something caught his eye and he froze. One of the seals was smeared and appeared as another symbol. He didn’t see that small yet dangerous detail before. If it weren’t for s/n calling him…he would’ve really been a goner.

Sasori teared up slightly but shook his head and went back to work not wanting to tell and worry you, but he knew he would forever hold this memory with him.

KISAME

Kisame was getting more and more aggressive by the day. Literally no one was allowed to come near his little girl or he will shred them to pieces, no matter who they were, besides you of course. Even Itachi noticed that Kisame’s fighting style revealed how hostile he was getting. If anyone remotely threatens his life, he would leave no evidence of his foe because he would turn into a human smoothie, just so he could return to D/n.

D/n had started teething which was hell for you and Kisame, because she wouldn’t stop whimpering and crying. Since she took a lot of Kisame’s trait you expected her to have his sharp teeth which explained why she was in so much pain. You got her multiple chew toys but she would rather bite onto the edge of furniture and your flesh, just like her father. 

Kisame got out the shower and heard whimpering. He looked around the room seeing d/n was not in her crib. He freaked out until his eyes laid on d/n in the corner chewing on Samehada’s handle as the swords whimpered and growled. The swords knew better than to harm the next decedent of the first Misukage. Kisame chuckled and pulled her away, which made her cry so he let her bite on to his fingers as she sobbed. Her bites didn’t hurt him much, so he knew you would eventually make him her official chew toy.

The sight of her tear stained face broke his heart, until he got an idea and placed her teething toy under freezing cold water then placed it near her mouth hoping the cold sensation would numb out the pain and it worked. She stopped whimpering and took the toy from him then squirmed in his hands, so he put her on the ground, watching as she crawled back to Samehada. He wanted to pull her back but saw that she crawled on top of the sword then laid down with the toy in her mouth calmly. 

Kisame chuckled “Heh just like her mother huh, Samehada?” He said making the sword grumble in response. 

Eventually her sharp teeth came out altogether and she had a smile just like her dad, which made you fan girl at both them 24/7.

ITACHI

S/n was a really hyper child, unlike Itachi and you. He was full of energy and drained the two of you completely. He moved around in his sleep a lot and moved around while you were trying to change him and dress him up. S/n really love to explore around the hideout,  you would end up following him under beds and behind counters as he squeezed himself through because he was too curious. 

You dropped tiredly on the bed next to Itachi and placed your hands on your face “I’m so tired” 

Itachi closed his eyes and nodded “Yeah… I know what you mean. Is he finally asleep?” 

“Yeah…but we can’t carry on this way Itachi. We need to find a way to help him let out all that energy… he is driving me insane each time he disappears from his crib to crawl under something” 

“S/n is locked up in this room all day and rarely gets to go out because we are always so busy” 

You looked at him “You really think we should let him out the base? Is it safe?” 

Itachi turned to look at you “I’ll take him out tomorrow and will be with him all the time. Don’t worry”

You smiled and nodded then fell asleep 
-----------------

The next day, Itachi strolled with Kisame into the nearby town for a simple scroll delivery mission. Kisame frowned “Something feels weird…there are too many mixed auras here” 

“What do you mean?” Itachi asked continuing to walk until Kisame looked at him skeptically and stopped him, pointing Samehada towards Itachi’s head. 

“What are you hiding Itachi?” Kisame asked sternly

Itachi sighed and opened the first button of his cloak to revealing a sleeping s/n strapped to his chest. “You caught me I guess. But he needed to go out so I thought I’d do this mission quick and take him into town” 

Kisame couldn’t believe what he was seeing but went along until S/n woke up and started to look at the small town until his eyes landed on something colorful and he squealed trying to push himself away from Itachi to get down. Itachi looked to what s/n had spotted and smiled seeing a small dango shop. He didn’t hesitate and quickly went into the shop and bought s/n some, which made s/n cheer and giggle at the sweet taste, as he sucked on the dango while watching the people pass by on the roads. This outing really made him calm down a bit and Itachi was proud to see that his son had the same taste in sweets as he did. 

ZETSU

You were lounging on the balcony in the morning, enjoying the spring air. Even though you lived in a dry and sandy area. The giant garden, you had around the castle, was enough to shift the smell of the dry air to a mass of fresh floral fragrances. S/n was on the ground next to you playing with a few flowers he picked up earlier in the garden and at some point tried to eat a few.

“S/n! no don’t eat the flowers” You said pulling them out his mouth and placing the flower on a high counter. S/n pouted and pointed to the flowers but you wouldn’t let him have it.

“Zetsu come watch your abomination. I need to go get this boy some plastic flowers” you called out

Zetsu emerged from under s/n carrying him in his arms making the baby giggle and you smiled. “You can go! **We will watch him**” they spoke and you left.

Zetsu put s/n down, so that he could crawl around and play. “What is an abomination in that? I think he is a normal human child ** True, he seems to be growing like any normal human would even though he was born in only six months** do you think he will have any special abilities? **No clue, but my brothers were really something despite being hybrids… I can only expect the best for him**” Zetsu spoke to himself as s/n crawled to the counter and tried to reach the flowers. He was so determined to reach them that he pulled himself up to stand and extended his hands, trying to reach the surface.

“He is trying to stand” Zetsu smiled and reached for a flower from the vase and sat on the ground “S/n… come here… look what I have for you”

S/n turned around and saw the glorious shining flower then trudged towards Zetsu. The plant man was expecting s/n to crawl but the child was now walking slowly to reach him just so he could reach that flower. Zetsu’s smile widened “That’s it come here! **His first steps… I can’t believe it**”

S/n quickened his place and fell over Zetsu’s lap, making the big guy carry him up and hug him tight “**That’s my boy!!! I‘m so proud of you** He likes flowers that much?… we should’ve named him after a flower as I told you, but I’ll just call him flower boy for now” he said and handed the flower to s/n only for him to bite all over the petals.

“ZETSU!!! I told you to watch him!!” You said walking in and pulled the flower out of s/n’s mouth then handed him a fake flower. Zetsu stood up quick “Y/n!! You won’t believe it s/n took his first steps and you missed it! **He walked all the way from the counter!**”

You had a sad look “I missed my baby’s first steps?…Awww now I’m devastated” You said looking at s/n how was now chewing on the fake flower then smiled “ but I’m also so proud… hopefully he won’t be going through any walls or floors...my little abomination” you said carrying him up and kissing his cheek.

Zetsu smiled “heh the cutest abomination in the world”

OBITO

“I am starting to have my doubts on this Madara figure” Pein spoke as he was sitting in the Amegakure tower with Konan. She nodded “Yes I mean to have a kid at times like this when he himself said the world was flawed. You think he is going back on his word?...I never even imagined him to be the person to fall for someone” 

“It seems being away for a while has planted a seed of distrust between us" Obito spoke as he appeared sitting on a small ledge above them with the baby in hand. 

Pein frowned "There is no distrust. We just feel that it is irrelevant for the great Madara Uchiha to start a small family within the organization"

Obito smirked under his mask and chuckled "You think...this is my real child?....How naive of you! Just like the rest of these members here. Y/n is a woman I picked up for the sole purpose of infiltration and medical care because she has a sweet innocent face. She screwed up in one of her long missions, but I couldn’t let her go because she knew too much. So I offered to keep the child for her, under the excuse she keeps her mouth shut"

Konan frowned "you are threatening her with her own child?"

Obito titled his head and looked at s/n, who was moving around in his arms "More or less"

Pein sighed "fine as long as you don't get too attached"

Obito appeared in front of his face in seconds with a gleaming red eye. "It is not me that has attachment issues, Nagato" he said darkly clearly hinting about Yahiko's body and left. 

He walked into his room and smiled taking off his mask "Well that takes care of that doesn't it, S/n?" he said placing the boy down on the bed then turned to call you but he heard something that made him freeze in his steps.

"Dada"

Obito turned around looking at S/n who was looking right at him with a smile.
"....you just...you said your first word...dad is your first word!" He repeated slowly getting more and more excited each time he did.

He teared up and carried s/n up in his arms again "say it again...say 'dada' again"

"Dada!" S/n giggled shyly 

“haha this is the best day of my life!!” Obito hugged him tight as his tears fell "that's right I’m your dada...my precious baby boy" he sobbed and showered the child's face with kisses. 

"I'll erase this world for you and make a better one...I promise you everything will be perfect and you won't ever know pain or abandonment. You are my very existence S/n…I live only for you" he said as tears streamed down his face. S/n looked at him sadly and tried to wipe Obito's tears away with his tiny fingers making Obito smile and kiss his small hands "my compassionate boy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.4K 58
A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive themes may occur.
4.8K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
191K 4.3K 14
This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive on for a few years because I lost passio...